zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

surprise

4.7K 170 160
By yazzahazard

The adoring, warming, morning, elevates the already cheery couple.

A bump could already be seen from the girl and today is her check-up. Harry and Zoia specifically made today a day just for them, no work, just the two of them.

"Harry, that shirt looks amazing, you don't have to change it again," said Zoia.

"I know, but I just want to look good for your second check-up."

"You always look good," Zoia pointed out.

"Still a huge fan of me, I see," he grinned at her, causing her to roll her eyes. He then approached her and said, "You look very beautiful," as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You look very handsome too," Zoia rested her hands on his chest as she looked into his eyes. "This shirt brings out your eyes more — Merlin, your eyes are amazing."

"Is that so," Harry smirked. "Wouldn't it be amazing if our child inherited my eyes?"

"That would be amazing," she replied breathlessly.

"But your eyes would be amazing too, they're amazing — your eyes, always get lost in them," he caressed her cheek.

"Any eyes would be amazing, I know our child will be the most beautiful child there is," she said proudly.

He leaned in and muttered, "That is very true," as their lips touched. Afterward, he wasted no time closing the gaps between them, grinning in their kisses.

"We need — to go," Zoia mumbled.

"Hmmm," Harry hummed, his hands still roaming her body.

It took the couple ten minutes to finally make peace with their hormones before finally driving to St. Mungo's.

Last time, the healer told them that it is safe for a pregnant mother to use the floo network, however, apparition isn't. Despite that, Harry still doesn't want to risk it since there was one case where a mother had to give birth two months earlier than her due date because she used a floo powder.

No matter how dangerous cars can be, muggle inventions are still a lot safer than anything magical according to Harry.

Don't take his words.

The two walked hand in hand to visit Healer Bennet, one of the best healers in the country who specializes in women and pregnancy.

"Hi Mr. Potter, Ms. Robinson, come in," greeted the healer.

"Hi," said Zoia sheepishly.

"How are you Zoia?" asked Healer Bennet.

"We are doing amazing, Lucy!" Zoia beamed, making Harry chuckle.

Zoia grew fond of her healer which Harry's completely grateful for because it means Zoia is comfortable with her healer which will make her pregnancy experience easier.

"That's amazing, Zoia," Lucy, the healer, smiled at Zoia, "Let's lie down on the mattress."

"Oh okay," Zoia nodded excitedly.

Once Zoia lied down, she grabbed Harry's hand, squeezing it excitedly. Harry brought her knuckles to his lips, kissing it gently.

Zoia pulled her shirt up, showing her belly. Healer Bennet then squeezed the bottle of gel and once it landed on Zoia's belly, she hissed from the coldness but giggled afterward.

Harry leaned into Zoia's ear and whispered, "Kinda look like you know what don't you think?"

"Harry, shut up," Zoia glared at him, causing him to chuckle.

Once the healer used the ultrasound, Harry and Zoia's eyes were trained on the monitor. A wizarding ultrasound is similar to the muggle one, one way or another but they're more advanced — way more advanced. Once the baby's detected, you can see them like a corporeal Patronus, weird but very cool — very cool indeed.

The baby is still a fetus since Zoia's still eight weeks long but Zoia knows they're beautiful — truly, love is blind.

Harry squeezed Zoia's hand tighter once he heard the heartbeats and muttered, "Heartbeats."

"Yeah," Zoia nodded in amazement. She still couldn't believe there's a living thing inside her, growing. Half her, half her other half.

The healer was silent for a while, making the soon-to-be parents anxious.

What's wrong with their baby?

"What's wrong, Healer Bennet?" Zoia asked worriedly. She always addressed her healer as Lucy, her first name but if they're talking about something serious, Zoia grew nervous and called her Healer Bennet.

"See this?" said the healer, "Your baby is perfectly healthy." Healer Bennet then continued to explain everything to Zoia and Harry while the two pay attention to her intently.

"Now, do you hear this?"

Zoia and Harry know the sound of this — a sound of a heartbeat.

"Just like the other one, this baby is also healthy," Healer Bennet smiled at them, "Congratulations, you are having twins."

Harry's mouth went agape, looking at the two fetuses while Zoia immediately looked at her belly.

"That makes sense," Zoia muttered, "I pee so so much, my belly is bigger than normal eight-week-long mums, I get so many morning sicknesses, more than my mum she said and I am heavier — like heavier."

The healer then continued to talk to them, as well as advising Zoia about a lot of things which Harry, like the usual, takes notes of everything in his tiny notebook.

The whole car ride was silent. Zoia was still processing everything while Harry — she doesn't even know what he's feeling.

Is he disappointed?

Once they arrived home, they immediately went to their bedroom, changing into their PJs.

After Harry finished putting his PJ shirt on, his shoulder started to shake as faint sniffles could be heard coming from him.

Her heart dropped — he was disappointed.

She approached him and cupped his face, making him look at her.

"What's wrong?" she finally asked. "Are you — disappointed we're having twins? I know it's a lot Harry but we can do this, I know we can. Like you said, right? As long as we have each other we'll be okay."

He shook his head vigorously as he looked into her.

"I am far from disappointed," he finally managed to say, "I am so so so happy."

"Really?" her eyes perked up.

"You have no idea," he rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her behind her ear. "Fuck, I love you so much, Zo," he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you so much too," Zoia brushed through his hair with her fingers. "Go lie down on the bed, I want to show you something but I have to grab something first."

"Okay," Harry nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Zoia left the room and came back with Tyke trailing behind her.

"Hey Tykey," Harry petted the dog once he jumped into their bed. However, the dog immediately falls into a deep slumber, possibly dreaming about the dog treats he'll get tomorrow.

Zoia lied down next to him and immediately pulled up her shirt, showing her belly. What she did next took him by surprise, she put two raspberries on her belly. She also grabbed the sonogram from her nightstand and put it on her belly as well, next to the raspberries.

She then looked at him and said, "I heard when you're eight weeks old, the size of your baby is as big as a raspberry, so I have two raspberries growing inside of me right now."

"Really?" he looked at her, completely astonished by the new profound information he just heard.

"Yes," Zoia nodded, "Unless that person is lying."

Harry chuckled and immediately went to her belly and kissed it lovingly.

"Hi little raspberries, it's your dad here," Harry muttered, "Please be good down there and don't make it hard for your mother okay? Your mother is a brilliant woman, absolutely amazing. You'll see her later and I can't wait to meet you too."

Harry sat down and played around with the raspberries on top of her belly, making up fake scenarios, pretending as if they're the babies.

"I love vanilla!"

"No, vanilla sucks, I love chocolate!"

"Bambi, that is us, not the babies," Zoia chuckled, "Besides I like vanilla now, even though I still prefer chocolate."

"But the babies are mini us," Harry whined.

"Fine, you can do whatever you want," Zoia said, making him grin.

"Do you want to eat our babies now?" he showed her the raspberries.

Zoia laughed and replied, "Yeah, sure."

"Brilliant!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

The super late chapter when Zo and Harry found out about the twins! ehe

Also, I don't know shit abt pregnancy so I'm sorry if there are inaccuracies, I tried my best from my research </3

[future me: for new readers, this chapter was added after I posted the next chapter! that's why some old readers found out abt the twins in the next chapter]

Well, Ily, and have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 233 24
Follow Alex Potter and Severus Snape through a journey of life, btw no Voldemort because it would pain me to much, James and lily are still dead. So...
6.5K 140 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...
983 44 16
you know how much i hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, just like that ( fem!oc x harry james potter ) | 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 : 𝙸𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙶...
13.5K 443 44
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴, "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰...