𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➳...

By innieekitty

╰┈➤ 愛┆𝐀𝐈 / 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛�... More

❥001
❥002
❥003
❥004
❥005
❥006
❥007
❥008
❥009
❥010
❥011
❥012
❥013
❥014
❥015
❥016
❥017
❥018
❥019
❥020
❥021
❥022
❥023
❥024
❥025
❥026
❥028
❥029
❥030
❥031
❥032
❥033

❥027

417 11 76
By innieekitty

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person pov :
Surprised to see the usual calm young girl almost exploding of rage , y/n backed off a bit and gave a confused look to nanaba who tempted to comfort her .

" please kanae...calm down.."

" I'm going to kill him ! I swear to you nanaba...he's going to pay for everything that he did ! " the black haired girl spat .

A glint of pure malice appeared in her pink eyes . Instead of the gentle woman that she was , this time , she radiated a cold and freezing aura , almost like she wasn't the same person anymore . She never was this scary before .

" kanae..kanae..it's going to be okay.." nanaba continued .

Y/n , next to them , showed a smile that she wanted to be calming and comforting . She didn't understand what was happening , why was the guitarist acting that brutal all of a sudden ? And by the way , how did she know eren in the first place ?

" kanae it's alright , he's gone.."
In the other side , the audience seemed to calm down a little , meaning that the titans were already in their spots , ready to start their performance .

It didn't take long for the guitar notes to be heard in every corner of the place . It was definitely reiner . The fangirls yelled with all their might again . Y/n started to get annoyed with the noise that gave her headaches . She absolutely wanted to rest in the small room of her group , but of course , she wouldn't miss the opportunity to watch eren perform on live stream .

Leaving kanae and nanaba , the h/c haired girl swiftly moved between the curtains until she could have a clear view of the stage . Just in time to see armin tapping the piano tiles . Now , it was a calm and sweet melody that resonated .

Y/n leaned on the railing and let herself get enhanced by the music . His deep voice made the girls go crazy .

Time skip  :
Without her knowing , the song was already over . The titans saluted their fans and went toward the stairs that lead to the backstage while the presenter got on stage again .

Noticing the members getting dangerously closer to her , y/n backed off to hide herself more . She heard the stairs creaking under their weight and their voices echoing .

" we did really great guys ! " someone shouted that she assumed it was porco .

" yeah ! " armin excitedly yelled " I adored it ! It's a lot better than the last year ! "

Y/n observed them from the pile of curtains. She made sure that nobody else was there , not even kanae or nanaba that probably got back to the group room . She had to go . But appearing all of a sudden , in front of the four of them would be too embarrassing .

" by the way porco , sorry for earlier , I got angry a little too fast . I think that I needed to go on stage a little " eren apologized .

Y/n nodded her head and smiled , hearing them getting along again made her a little happy .

" no worries , it's all okay now bro . I understand well that meeting her here , was unexpected.."

" it surprised me..I didn't know that her sister's group will be taking part in this "
Eren sighed .

" and you didn't know that y/n was a part of the group too " porco teased .

The said girl froze hearing her name . Will she assist another moment of rage ?

Taking the risk , she advanced a little to see a little bit more . To her big surprise , Eren didn't seem angry at all . In the opposite , he seems...embarrassed ? He looks down scratching his nape .

" yeah.."

" ahahahah ! " reiner slapped the leader's back repeatedly " so it is true that she caught your eye ? "

" not that loud ! " he whined .

The guitarist explosed in laughter . Y/n didn't believe her ears . Did she heard him right ? Eren..was in love with her ? No , it's not possible , she's probably imagining things .

" in any case , I would probably never see her again.."

Hearing these words , and watching him going to his group's room , she felt her heart beating fast . She needs to talk with him ! She was about to get out of her hiding place when..

"..it's maybe better like this after all " he finished .

Once again , she froze , and all of her hope dissappeared . A painful hole dug in her chest .
'no , no not again !'

Without thinking , the girl pushed the curtains that block her view from the titans away .

" eren , wait ! " she exclaimed with a trembling voice .

The four immediately turned around to face her , jaw dropped . She finally realized what she was doing . Her arm was extended , looking like she wanted to reach for him . She was still wearing her f/c dress while her hair started to get a bit messy . Her e/c eyes glowed in the dark .

" y/n..? " eren said with eyes wide.

He was completely caught off guard .

" no..it's impossible.." he added .

" yeah....it's me..."  y/n dryly chuckled .

" guys , let's give them some privacy " porco glanced at the singer pushing armin and reiner away .

" but I wanted to see what was going to happen next " reiner whined .

" not happening ! " the other male yelled closing the door behind him .
Y/n took a step closer .

" eren , I need you to explain why...why you seem so close with me , if it's for yelling and shouting at me, why did you reject me at the hotel , why can't we simply date each oth-"

" hold on " the singer cut her from finishing her sentence .
He advanced toward the female who tensed up. Their faces were so close that she could see the desire in his Teel eyes .

" I just need to do something first "
He placed his warm hands on her cheeks that flushed red , and sweetly placed his lips on the girl's .

Y/n was frozen in her place . The kiss was extremely soft , she couldn't help but kiss back . The kiss eventually got heated up by the second , bodies pressed against each other while their tongues fought for dominance .

Not long after they both separated , needing oxygen .

" I really missed this feeling , I really missed you , n/n " he whispered in her ear, hands on her waist .

" I still need you to explain " she whispered back slightly pushing him away .

He sighed .

" y/n , I'm a singer , and popular like you see . I'm not here out of luck . I had to go through a lot to live this moment . I have contracts , and I need to follow the rules or my career will be completely ruined . And you see , in one of those contracts.."

Eren grabbed y/n's hands and looks at her in the eyes .

" one of those contracts forbid me of having girlfriends . No relationship , not even friendships "

She shook her head , her hair swaying in the process , unaware of the tears that threatened to fall . 'don't say it'

He looks at her with sadness in his eyes , almost as if he's saying 'I'm sorry'

" our love is forbidden , n/n  "
        ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
                              END

Yes , it's the end. What do u expect ? Ty for reading this book !

Okay , I'm just kidding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 656 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...
41.5K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "𝚄𝚑𝚖? 𝙷𝚒?" "𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝... 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎!" 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎�...
36.5K 931 27
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒" ❁↝ᴵⁿ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ʸ/ⁿ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˡˡ, ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈᵉ, ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵉⁿᶦᵒʳ ᵗ...
308K 8.8K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...