Sold To The Mafia ( Original...

By thephanthomauthor

Enjoying his last night as a single man before he meets his present from his father He went out with his fri... More

[character's]
[ 1. ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ] - wedding bells๐Ÿ’’
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]*
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]*
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]

[ 3 ]

3.4K 67 5
By thephanthomauthor

After going to sleep with tears in her topaz blue gems , she woke up the next morning with her eyes dry and tear stains on her cheeks. She turned around and took her phone on the nightstand. She opened her phone and saw a text from Andrea telling her that she is safe .

Victoria still couldn't believe that she hanged out with people from the mafia last night . She pulled the sheets of her body and got out of bed . She slipped into her black Louis Vuitton slippers that was placed on the white fur carpet next to her bed .

She went into her en-suite bathroom , she was still amazed by the wonderful marble slabs around her bathroom. She got some toothpaste and put it on her toothbrush. She wet the brush and stick it in her mouth and started brushing her teeth. While she was brushing her teeth she noticed her horrible father's handprint in her neck . The bruising looked horrible and she knew that shouldn't let anyone see it but first she had to let her father see what he did to her.

She closed the bathroom and pulled her matching silk bathrobe on and walked downstairs. She went to go sit down at the dining table next to Victor . She noticed the bruising on her brothers face . She knew that her father was the reason for her brother's bruising .

" Are you okay ? " She asked him .

" Yeah , I'm fine dont worry about it . " He assures her .

" Was it dad ? " She asked him .

" And his sidekick. " He whispers to her and she started laughing .

" What's so funny ? " Her brother R.J ask .

" And where the fuck is my breakfast l. " Her dad yells to the staff.

The staff hurried and brought our breakfast to the table . They put my waffles with fresh strawberries and maple syrup . She grabber her knife and fork and started cutting her waffles into tiny squares before eating it .

" You shouldn't eat that much , you getting fatter by the moment. " R.J comments with a laugh following his awful comment.

" Just ignore him , his a dumb ass. " Victor whispers into his sisters ear .

" I know . " Victoria says finishing the last few blocks of her waffles.

"Try to leave this house and I will kill you ! " Her father says and she just rolled her eyes at him before walking to the stairs .

Now that's she's locked up she doesn't have anything to do but binge watch her favourite shows . Her favourite thing to do , she ordered some popcorn from the staff . She watched her favourite HBO Max series , Euphoria . She watched the show more then a dozen of times bur still doesn't get bored of it .

She got a couple of text from Andrea and told her that she was on lockdown and continued watching her shows . She was bored staying in her room all day with nothing to do. She didn't wanna get beat up by her father again , so she put on a bikini and went to the backyard and enjoyed her pool.

She lie down on the lounge chair next to the pool and got a sun tan , she put her straw hat over her face fell asleep. While she was sleeping she felt someone kicking against the chair , she took the hat off and saw her dad with an immaculate black dress dress and matching black heels and bag .

" Wear this tonight and cover that bruising up !" He says.

" Why ? Where are you going ? " She ask him.

" We're going to a dinner at six , so try and make yourself look good. "He says and walks away leaving her alone to take in the dress.

She got up and took the dress with her to her bedroom. She handed the dress in her closet and put the shoes under it . Since it was almost six o'clock she went to go take a shower . She shampooed and conditioned her hair before washing the rest go her body . As the soap ran from her slim body , she massaged her scalp as the water removed the soap from her hair.

She turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around her naked damp body. She left her bathroom and went to her closet grabbing the dress and shoes with fresh underwear. She locked hee bedroom door and dropped her towel after drying her body and pulled on her robe . She went to go sit down infront of the mirror and plugged the curling iron in . She started curling her hair , she stuck bobby pins in her hair to push it back behind her ears .

She pulled out her make-up. She did some light make-up, to hide the bruises she had ti put concealer down her neck. She did a beautiful brown smokey eye, with a winged liner. She took out her lip liner and went over her lips and filled it with a matching nude matte lipstick with a gloss top.

Now that her make-up and hair is done it's time for the dress. She pulled the dress on it fits like a glove. It was a black dress with one off shoulder . She fell inlove with the dress , the dress didnt show to much cleavage and she liked it . She felt like a princess . She went back into her closet and opened her jewelry draw . The draw shined from all the diamonds and gold tat was in the draw .

She took out the diamond choker her mother bought her for her sixteenth birthday and matching watch. She grabbed her black Chanel clutch and phone before leaving her room . She walked down stairs and Victor saw her. He was smiling like never before .

" Wow , you look nice . " He says .

" You don't look so bad yourself. " Victoria complements.

He was wearing a black velvet tuxedo and white shirt and bow tie . His hair waa combed over with gell . His bruises wasn't that bad so it didn't pull attention, but his suite did . Their father and older brother came out the formal seating area and they saw her . He didn't say anything but she knew what he was thinking , his daughter look immaculate.

" You don't look like a bimbo . " R.J laughed as her followed his dad .

She didn't say anything because she didn't want to argue with him . They walked outside and saw the black limousine with black tinted windows out infront of the door . The chauffeur held the door open for Vic and Vee , Victor helped his sister with the dress as she got in the limousine.

She took out her phone and scrolled through her her Instagram and saw a picture of Andrea and Diego. Andrea didn't mention her and Diego to Victoria when they talked earlier. She scrolled further . She looked over at Victor .

" Why are you so quiet ? What's wrong ? " She asked nudging his elbow.

" Nothing , I'm good. " He says looking at his father quickly and back to his sister .

" Then don't look so sad . " She sad she hugged him.

As the car drove on for another hour and half , the car stopped . The pulled into the driveway of their hosts home. The chauffeur opened the door and they saw the light again . Victor got out took his sister's hand . They followed their father to front door of the massive mansion. The maid opened the floor and their host were standing infront of them waiting in them with a smile .

The house was decorated in black and white marble . Everything looked marvelous and expensive . They house screamed money ! The walked inside .

" Hello , Carlos nice to meet you again. This is my family, my son Roberto Junior and Victor Ross and my beautiful daughter Victoria Ross . " Victoria's dad introduced them to Carlos and his wife .

" Nice to meet you all. " Carlos smiled . " This is my wife Laura , you'll meet my sons and daughter in law shortly but while we wait for them let's go to the living room. " He says leading them to the living room.

The living room had expensive white vintage sofas and a large black marble fireplace with a painting on top . The room also had a black grand piano . They sat down and the maid brought tea for Carlos and his guest . Victoria didn't want tea but the rest of the family tool tea.

" Don't you want tea ? " Laura asked her .

" No , thank you. " Victoria politely rejects .

" Come with me darling , I'll get you something else from the kitchen. " Laura says taking Victoria's hand leading her to the kitchen .

The kitchen was even nicer , with white shaker cabinets and black marble countertops . Laura took out a bottle from the cabinet and took it out .

" Honey, you are over 21 yes ? " Laura ask.

" Yes , why ?" Victoria ask her with a giggle .

" When i was your age and my parents would go to dinners with their friends, i always carried booze . So take this , it will  make you more relaxed. "She says mixing the vodka with a glass of cranberry juice.

" I like you . " Victoria say smiles.

" Just take small sips , okay baby . " Laura says and they went back .

They had three new guest , and one familiar guest. When Victoria locked eyes with Luca Romano she choked from her spiked juice .

" Victoria , meet your husband , Luca Romano. " Her dad says pointing to Luca who doesn't look as surprise as Victoria .

" Excuse me ? " Victoria asked shocked .

" Let's go eat . " Luca's father says .

Laura locked her arms with Victoria leading her to the dinning room. The room had a large glass table. They went to sit down , Victoria sat in the middle of her brother's Victor and Roberto Junior. They had their dinner and after desert they went to go sit in the living room talking and drinking coffee .

" Sorry to cut the night short but we have to leave now . " Her dad says getting up from his seat and Victoria follows her brother .

" Goodbye Victoria. " Victor says and she saw his face.

" Victor , please dont leave me here . " Victoria begs her .

" I'm sorry Victoria. " Victor says grabbing his arm from his crying sister .

*****

- Hey , tell what you think about this chapter and please leave a vote. It would really help a writer out . So vote please cuties .
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1K 4
Mandy is an intelligent, loving and caring 21 year old. She just landed her dream job. But the day before her first day at work, her parents drop a b...
29.9K 169 10
These are some Nick Nelson imagines because I can't seem to find any I like personally so. This is a female reader x Nick Nelson. Sorry for all the M...
6.1M 184K 43
MUST READ: This book has been written till chapter 42, then the chapter after is an explanation of what I was planning for the ending as I don't have...
36.4K 1.4K 31
Lady lesso, the respected and feared dean of evil. Alexandria, the schoolmaster's assistant, respected and loved by most. Will they get their happy e...