Sold To The Mafia ( Original...

By thephanthomauthor

Enjoying his last night as a single man before he meets his present from his father He went out with his fri... More

[character's]
[ 1. ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ] - wedding bells๐Ÿ’’
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]*
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]*
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]

[ 2 ]

4K 75 3
By thephanthomauthor

Victoria:

While they were having a party of two, a group of guys came to crash their party of two . Victoria noticed the handsome guy , he had light brown eyes and dark brown hair . He wasn't as muscular as the other guys but he sure was more handsome then the rest of them .

Victoria started into his beautiful light brown gems , that he called his eyes . He gave her a slight seductive smirk and her cheeks started turning a deep shade of pink .

" Hey , I'm Diggy , this is Luca and Adrian . " He says introducing his friends to Vee and Andrea . Luca was the guy Vee was locking eyes with .

" Yeah , sure. We were anyway looking for some distractions . " Andrea says without thinking how slutty her words came out to Vee .

She opened the velvet rope letting the guys into their space. Luca came to sit next to Vee . Something about him gave Vee a feeling she had never felt but but she chose to ignore it and continue to enjoy her night.

Victor :

While Vee was enjoying her night wirh her new friends Victor had to come up with a story to cover up for her. Their father just came home from where ever he was , he went straight to Vee's room . Rage went through his body when he saw that his daughter isn't home .

" Victor ! " Vic heard his dad called him from outside his room .

He jumped out of bed and went to go see what his father wanted from him , he knew what his father wanted. He also knew that his father would use violence to get the truth out of him.

" Yes , father . What do you want ? " He ask his father .

" Where is your sister ? " He ask Victor angerly .

" She went to go visit Andrea , father . " Victor lies through his teeth.

" The little idiot is lying to your face father. " Victor and Vee's older brother says as he walked up the stairs.

" Shut up , dumb ass . " Victor shouts at his older brother .

" So you're lying to me now ? " His father asked him .

" I'm not lying father, she is with Andrea . " Victor says , this time he was kinda telling the truth because Vee was with Andrea.

" You lying scum ! " His father says slapping him to the ground. " Take care of him Junior. " Roberto Sr. says as he felt the two of them in the hallway.

Roberto Jr. bent down and grabbed his brother's shirt and started punching his face. Victor cried for him to stop but because his the heir to his father's empire he needed to prove to his father that he is a man. Roberto Jr. his father puppet , whatever his father said he did .

Victoria :

While Andrea and her new found friends were drinking and enjoying the vibe, Victoria was still sitting with her second martini . Andrea and the guys went on the dance floor leaving Luca and Victoria alone in the VIP section with their alcohol. She them caught him staring at her and decided to break tje silence between them but he beats her to it .

" So , do you like this club ? " He ask her.

" Yeah , it's okay. " She says smiling before taking a sip of her martini.

" You come here often . " He ask her again

" No , it's my first time here. " She answers as he took the last bit of his vodka.

" So you're not from around here ? " He ask her.

" I grew up here , I just wasn't here for the last four years . I went to go study fashion in Milan. " She answers his question.

" That's one of the places I would like to go to. " He says.

" You should , it's so nice . " Victoria says .

" Yeah , I'll take your word for it . " He says.

" I won't lie to you . " She says and he ignores her ans stares at her full glossy lips .

" Can I kiss you ? " He ask her and her cheeks began to flame up .

" If you want to . " She giggles .

He pushed his lips against hers , they startes making out . She throws her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her and deepening the kiss between them. Victoria felt as if the world was spinning amd fire works were shooting behind her . She even heard it .

He broke the kiss between them and threw down on the ground and pulled out a gun and started shooting at some random guys. Victoria got scared , after a while the the gunshots went away . He picked her up and grabbed her from the floor , they ran outside to his car . Victoria was still in shock.

" What the fuck was that ? " She ask him when he puts her dowm infront of his car .

" It's nothing just get into the car . " he command her but her stubborn side wouldn't allow her to get in .

" No , tell me what the fuck that was. " She yells at him

" Get in the fucking car ! " He yells at her.

" I'm not leaving without Andrea. " She insist. Her word's wasn't cold, then she saw Andrea and Diego coming around the corner.

Andrea came and hugged her , they were both releaved to see each other still in one piece.

" I'll take her home . " Diego says pulling Andrea to his car .

" She's safe , don't worry. " Luca assures Victoria when she finally gets into the car .

" No , tell why some random guys were shooting at you and your friends. " She commands him .

" It's non of your damn business just get in the fucking car ! " He shouts at her .

She didn't answer him back but the whole drive to her house she was quiet, not speaking to him besides when she had to give him the directions to her house.

His black Rolls Royce Phantom stopped infront of her house and she got out slamming his car door . She stomped away from his car to the security gate and opened it with security code . When she went inside and safe she drove away. The light inside the house was still on and that moment she knew that it was trouble.

The front door opened and she saw her father leaning against the door frame with his hands across his chest. ' Shit .' she said to herself as she walked closer to him. He moved out the way and went allows her inside . She heard the door closed when she takes the first step in the stairs

" Where the hell are you going ? " He ask her .

" I'm going to my room . " She tells him straight.

" No you're not ! You gonna tell me where the fuck you have been . " He says with his voice much more louder .

" I don't have to know my everything I'm up to! Check your whore of a son . " She says ignoring her father .

" Come here ! " He commands her . He grabbed yanked her by the arm and pulled her into the living room .

Her brother Roberto was sitting on the arm chair smoking a cigarette and drinking whisky . She rolled her eyes at him .

" You gonna sit her and tell me where you have been . " He dad ask her again .

" I don't have to tell you anything , I'm a grown as woman for God's sake. " She says. .

He walks up to Victoria and slapped her across the face. He hand touched her cheek feeling the warmth of where he slapped her.

" You are fucking bully ! You can never take your own size . Just like your coward son !" Victoria yells at him , know how bad he doesn't like to be disrespect.

" You won't talk to me like that. " He says wrapping his hand around her neck cutting of her airways .

" You are lucky that you are my fucking daughter or else you would have been dead. " He says tightening his grip around her neck.

" Let go of me you physco . " She says struggling to breath.

" Take car of her Junior . " Her father commands R.J letting go of her.

Her father walks out of the room leaving her and her brother alone. Fear started flowing through her veins , not knowing what her brother had in store for her scared her much more.

" You , you know you're my favourite sibling but sometimes you're just a fucking pain in my ass. Just like that brother of yours . " R.J says blowing out the smoke from his lungs and killed the cigarette.

He says getting up from his chair and walked towards her , he sat down next to her and she scooted away from him. His hands on her shoulder sends shivers down her spine.

" You dont have to be scared. " He says smirking .

" What do you want from me ? " She ask him.

" Nothing, I just want you to obey me and father and you won't be facing this drama. " He says.

" I'll let it slide for now since dad already have plans for you sweetie. " He says laughing as he walked away from her.

What does he mean by ' dad already have plans for you ' ? What does her father have planned her she worried. She got up and ran to her room locking the door behind her . With hee back against the door she slid down and her face fell into ger palms .

She pulled herself together and went to put on her pajamas . She lie down in her bed and saw her mother's picture on her nightstand. She started thinking about life before her mother left her and Victor. He was abusive and his infidelity hurt Victoria's mother. She fell asleep with her mother's picture in hand and tears in her eyes.

*****

- Chapter 2 completed. Tell me whatyou think about it and please vote for my first Mafia book . Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 184K 43
MUST READ: This book has been written till chapter 42, then the chapter after is an explanation of what I was planning for the ending as I don't have...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
3.5K 21 2
Cara valentine smart, sweet, kind, and beautiful girl. she makes everyone happy with her cute smile. she has a dark past that makes her build walls o...
267K 40.3K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ