She's so different

Od kaaylawaaylaa

i won't waste yo time... read it found out 🙃 Viac

characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (last one)
BOOK 2

chapter 80

3.5K 98 12
Od kaaylawaaylaa

Few months later....

Jay'quan pov:

My alarm went off so I got up to turn it off and looked done seeing pookie knocked. The baby been giving her some problems making her get sick but she doing better.

Today was our doctor appointment we are now 6 months and finally getting to know the gender, we both decided we didn't want a gender reveal but definitely a baby shower.

I was tapping her trying to get up but it wasn't working so I started rubbing her back down to her but "mamas get up we gotta go to the doctors" i said and she started to get up and rub her eyes.

She looked up at me and i smiled down at her "you so pretty baby" i said kissing her forehead "you so handsome" she said kissing me then getting up.

She went in the bathroom and i got going there as well to brush my teeth and to wash my face, after she was done she did the same thing.

" I gotta check on my building after our appointment you wanna ride with me or you wanna come back home" i asked her because the baby grew so much and she get tired fast.

"We wanna go" she said smiling then coming over hugging me and i hugged her back "we love you" she said "i love y'all more" i said kissing her and her stomach.

My phone was ringing so I left out the bathroom to go get my phone seeing it was my mama calling and I answered "hey baby what we having" she said.

"Ma we getting ready to go there right now" i said laughing everybody been asking us what we having we don't even know yet.

Since ken and ace are now 7 months they are having a boy , when I tell y'all they couldn't tell us shit we was so happy. I'm treating my nephew like my second child.

"Okay my bad I love y'all be safe" she said hanging up the phone. "She don't even check up on a nigga she just want to know about her grandbaby" i said shaking my head.

"Yk she just happy to finally be a gg she been talking about it since we first got together." Kk said putting on some tights sweatshirt.

I put on some shorts and a white tee, "you ready" i asked her and she nodded. We went downstairs and i grabbed her pins and some pineapple so she can eat in the car.

She grabbed them "thank you" she said blowing kisses at me and i shook my head at girl "come on mamas so we can come back home" i said opening the garage door for her then walking to the car.

I opened the car door for her and helped her get in because her stomach was stopping her from getting in by herself.

After I make sure she was in I close the door getting in the car driving to the doctor office which was like 20 mins away, but the hospital was 10 mins later basically down the street.

"What yall feel like eating mama" i said placing my hand over her thigh "pancakes" she said smiling looking over at me and i nodded pulling in a parking lot turning of the car.

"lets go see if you have my son" i said getting out the car walking to her side opening the door and helping her get out the car. We walked inside going to the front desk getting sign in.

There wasn't really a lot of people in here so it didn't take long for us to be called, we walked into the room and i helped her lay down as she raised her shirt up.

"Hello how are my favorites doing today?" The doctor asked her putting on her gloves "we good" kk said "ready to see my son" I said and kk looked at me "it's a girl" she said

"It really don't matter to me because her/ he gone love daddy" i said making them laugh "well let's see" she said putting the gel on her stomach and putting the thing on her stomach.

We all looked at the screen seeing the baby moving around as she started pointing at the screen "looks like you guys are having a girl a healthy one" she said looking at us.

I looked at kk with my eyes watery "you were right this time" i said kissing her lips as she wiped her face "we having a girl" she said smiling at me.

"Congratulations she is doing really well so just keep taking your vitamins and i will see you guys next time" she said smiling at us "oh and you guys can get your pictures from the front" she said before walking out.

I grabbed a napkin taking the gell off her stomach a nigga was in a good mood I can't even lie. I helped her get up and we walked out the room going to the front.

"Here are your pictures and vitamin you guys have a good one" she said handing us the bag and i grabbed it opening the door letting her walk out first.

We got to the car and we called everybody telling him that we having a girl "OMGGGGGGG" mama said yelling all though the damn car.

"Finally i got my girl" ken ken said "I need to buy some more guns" ace said making me laugh "nah fr" i said and kk looked at shaking her head.

"Well we just wanted to call y'all and tell y'all we finna go do our thang we love y'all be safe" kk said hanging up the phone.

"You wanna get the pancakes right now or after" i asked her and she said after and I nodded.

"So how the building going?" She asked "they been so far so good but we finna go see all of them" I said and she nodded grabbing my hand and placing it on her stomach.

"I love you" i said kissing her as we pulled off "we love you more" she said laying back looking out the window.

Ace pov:

"Im getting my girl I'm getting my girl" ken said dancing all happy and shit "she gone stress me tf out" i said rubbing my head.

This Niggas gone think she something to place with I said to myself "y'all better let my baby alone I'm not playing with y'all" she said looking back at me.

"Girl stfu ain't nobody worried about you or kk" i said and she wobbled towards me trying to hit me "come on baby quit playing" i said moving away from her.

"Why you running?" She asked "because you tryna hit a nigga" i said laughing and she nodded walking the opposite direction leaving me in the room by myself.

I walked downstairs seeing that she was finna cook and I walked over to her kissing her lips "move I'm tryna cook" she said smiling trying to push me out the kitchen.

"You ain't finna keep doing me like this" i said pouting sitting on the kitchen bar "I'm not doing you like nothing I'm tryna cook because you gone be complaining talking about you're hungry"

I smiled just watching her every move she looked at me time from time but she was just shaking her head at me "I'm surprised you not playing your game" she said.

"Oh now you want me to get on the game" i said crossing my arms "I never said that I just say ima surprise that you not on there" she said putting the bacon in the pot.

"Nah I wanna be with you and my son" i said and she looked over at me blowing kisses at me "nah I want a real one" i said and she walked over to me.

I grabbed her by her shirt kissing her lips and her neck "stop before we be fucking" she said trying not to moan. "Aight sexy" i said slapping her ass as she walked away.

"Get out cause you making me all nervous and shit" she said blushing "ahhhh I got you blushing baby" i said licking my lips at her and she turned away so I won't look at her.

"Ima let you finish cooking tho" i said going over to her turning my way and kissing her lips and her stomach then going in the living room to see which game was on tv.

Trina pov:

"Hey cookie" Mike said walking into our room with chocolate and roses and i smiled "hey baby"
I said sitting up in the bed.

"I got these for you since you wasn't feeling good" he said giving them to me and I smelt them looking over at him "thank you baby" i said as he kissed my forehead.

"You ate cookie?" He said and I looked at him knowing that he was going to get mad "no" i said and he sat up "what the fuck you mean you haven't ate" he said crossing his arms at me.

"I wasn't hungry bae don't get mad" I said bottom my lips out "no cause you know I hate that shit finna piss me off" he said walking out the room.

My eyes started to watery cause I hated when he was mad at me so I just lay back down in the bed with the covers over my head.

I was on my phone until I got sleepy but I heard the door opened and the covers being pushed back "coke eat this shit and I'm not playing with you" he said handling me the bowl.

I looked up at him as he was already looking at me with a mug face "can you stop looking at me like that" i said pouting and he rolled his eyes.

"No because you know I hate that shit and don't say you didn't feel like it because you could've called me and told me to bring you something what's wrong with you?" He said and i let the tears fall from my face.

Since he was being mean I choose not to say anything and eat, he sat at the end of the bed taking his clothes off and I grabbed my food and taking it downstairs eating at the table on my phone.

I decided I wanted to watch a kid movie and I didn't feel like walking all the way to the living room so I just put the movie on my phone eating my soup.

I was almost done when Mike came downstairs looking at me but I just kept watching my phone because I didn't want to talk to him right now.

After i was done i got up to wash my bowl and after putting it up and left out the kitchen going to the living room.

I cut the tv on putting my movie from my phone and to the tv, Mike came in the living room seating on the couch next to me.

He knew what he was doing he always do this shit everytime I get mad he alwys comes by me and don't say nothing until I say something.

I turned the other way getting comfortable in my seat, As I was watching the movie I started thinking about my period, then I looked at the time seeing that it was to early.

Somebody was calling him "wassam" "chillin" "nah y'all got head without me ima chill at the house" he said hanging up the phone.

"You mad?" He asked and i didn't say nothing "cookie" he said and i didn't say anything. After I didn't understand he didn't say nothing else he just got up and walked upstairs.

2 hours later....

I ended up falling asleep and I woke up from getting picked up and being placing in the bed. I looked up and seeing Mike with no shirt on.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded my head "I'm sorry for being mean and talking to you the way I did" he said "thank you for apologize because you hurt my feelings" i said

"Come on let cuddle" he said getting in the bed and putting me on top of him.

Kaay'la pov:

We just arrived at the last building and I was beyond hungry but I was trying to wait until we were done because quan was so happy to see his place and his process.

I was beyond proud of him and So happy that he was finally doing something good with his talent. "You ready mama?" He asked and i nodded.

We walked inside seeing the building looking all other the place and I looked up and quan and pissed wasn't the word for him.

"Bae calm down" i said grabbing his arms but that didn't seem to work at all. He walked to whoever the boss was and started going off and I chose to just stayed by the door.

"I been playing y'all nuggas and this what the fuck y'all been doing this whole time" he said screaming at him and everybody starting to try to hurry up and try to do it but it was way to late.

I looked at up seeing him talking to well yelling to whoever he was on the phone with "i left you in charge for all of this shit while I was taking care of my shit at home and this wtf you been doing y'all get 1 week to fix this shit or everybody gone" he said hanging up the phone.

I was still hungry but I guess I can wait till we get home because I wouldn't dare ask him to get some food and he yelled at me.

I watched him for like another 10 mins then I started feeling bad for the people so I walked to him as best as I could and he saw me and his face changed

"Whats wrong mama you good?" He asked and i shook my head "yes but can you please don't yelling at the people its upsetting the baby" i said rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby you want to wait in the car or you good?" He asked "well wait" i said and he nodded and started talking to the guys calmly.

As I was going by the door one of then stopped me "thank you so much for talking to him I can't lose this job I already lost my son and wife" he said and i nodded smiling at him.

I walked away sitting in the car just watching everyone do the jobs they were supposed to be doing. After a while quan walked over to me "come one mama let's get you some pancakes"

He helped me get in the car and we got our pancakes going to the house, we really don't like to sit down and eat we really grown to be homebodies.

We pulled up to the house seeing the front yard has words in our grass saying "congratulations" "awww" i said as my eyes started to watery

Quan looked at me and shook his head "yo ass alwys crying" he said laughing and I hit him "shut up" i said getting out the car well tried and he pooped me

"What i tell you about that shit" he said getting out the car and opening my side and I got up walking inside the house seeing a cake

"We having a girl" i smiled I knew it was ace and ken and mama cause we did the same thing for them when we found out what they were having.

———————————————————————————
Get active please excuse any mistakes, hope y'all enjoy.... Vote !!!!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

671K 15.9K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
Our secret Od Lilpapi

Tínedžerská beletria

318K 6.8K 49
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ. Od Lilpapi

Tínedžerská beletria

292K 6.1K 54
Just read.💗😘