My new assistant (levi x rea...

By lilyackerman46

Yn Ln is a 30 years old girl that live in a apartment when one day a baby girl was left in her door step. Yn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
levi fan arts
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21: finale
Thank you

Chapter 3

1.2K 16 6
By lilyackerman46

Hange's pov.

Yn left the room and i went up to her and whisper "so?" She look at me and whisper back "they said they will call me within 24 hours and if i don't get any call means I didn't get pick" i then nod and let her walk out and in to the elevator.

Once yn was out levi, erwin a d furlan came out of the room and levi spoke "tch, i already picked a new assistant now out you stupid brats!" Levi yelled making me and isable flinch. And then the girls got mad and their was yelling like 'but that girl is the only one you interview' and 'its no fair i have a sexy body and you have not even interview me yet' and so on.

Levi got piss off but took a deep breath and said "i still have a spare spot if any of you want it" levi said making the girls go silent no one talk or even move a muscle "levi what spot?" Furlan ask "the one in the cafeteria" levi said and erwin clear his throat "girls please leave the building because we still have paperwork" and then the security came in and drag the girls out.

Then everyone look at me " four-eyes that brat named yn is living with you right?" Levi ask with a cold tone and i nod " good call her and tell her she have the job and she starts tomorrow" levi said and walk away with furlan trailing him.

Reader's point of view.

I got out of the building and went to a tea/coffee shop. As i was drinking my tea/coffee i heard a female voice i look up abd saw a beautiful woman waering a business suit she has milky colored skin, beautiful reven black hair, dark blue steel eyes and have some curls on the end of her hair. She said " is this sit taken?" She said with a calm voice.

" Yeah it is" i said and smile at her she smile back before sitting in front of me " is there no more sits left?" I ask and take a sip of my tea/coffee " yes but you wouldn't mind me sitting here right?" I gently shake my head no and said "no its kinda boring without someone i could talk too" i said sweetly " my name is kuchel by the way how about you?" Kuchel ask and i look at her " my name is Yn ln i'm new in the town" i said and a boy give kuchel her tea.

" I see so where do you work?" Kuchel ask "oh, i was hoping to work at the Ackerman corps as an assistant well i'm still waiting for the call" i answer before drinking my tea/coffee "hey how about you kuchel where do you work?" I ask "i work at-" kuchel was interrup by my phone i look at it and its hange i answer her "sorry i got to take this" i said to kuchel " don't worry its okay"

Hange

Hey hange why you call

You got the job and you start tomorrow morning

Really?

Yes and i'll see you and lana at lunch

Okay

Good see you later

Wait hange who am i gonna be working with again?

Oh the CEO of the Ackerman corps

Oh okay i'll see you later

Bye~

Hange hung up

"So who was that?" Kuchel ask "that it was hange and she said i got the job...an di thought the call was gonna be at noon or something" i said to kuchel "i see well good luck, and i have to go i still wanna see my kids see you~" kuchel stand up and went to the door then wave elegantly.

I look at lana's schedule and she gets out at lunch time and its still 9:00 am and i'm bored.
So i decided to go back at the apartment and research about my boss.

Time skip

I'm at hange's computer she told me her password and i went to google boy hange search weird things like 'do gaints once live here on earth?' and 'how do you make babies' but I didn't care about any of those and search levi ackerman and this is what it said

Levi ackerman the oldest son of kuchel ackerman

When i read that kuchel is levi's mother i mean they look alike but still she look like she's on her 20's or something i then continue reading.

Levi has two adopted brother and sister their are isable and furlan

'wow what a small world i just met two of my bosses mother and sister' i thought.

Levi is known to be the coldest and heartless man alive. He maybe hot, handsome, cool, and rich but he has a rivel named zeke yeager. Zeke yeager has been levi's rival since he became the CEO of the Ackerman corps since his uncle kenny pass it down to him.

Zeke also has a little brother named eren yeager but eren made a decision to be on levi's side instead of his own brother the reason was unknown

Levi ackerman also has a cousin named mikasa Ackerman eren yeager's girlfriend since he joined levi's side.
Mikasa was a militay captain she joined levi in his company because of Zeke's plan to take down the Ackerman corps.

Levi Ackerman is also known to be one of the powerful CEO in history some even says his a mifia leader some says his a thug but no one really knows except his own family.

Kenny ackerman the 5th CEO of the Ackerman corps since in their generation he was force to pick levi to be the next CEO since mikasa is in the military isabel and furlan is not really an ackerman he retired 5 years ago and now live with his younger sister kuchel sonewhere unknown. To be said he is in his 70's.

Kuchel ackerman the younger sister of kenny and levi's mother. She was not chosen to be the next CEO of the Ackerman corps because of the rival at the time and she was very sick. Kuchel was pregnant to levi ackerman at the age of 26 years old her husband was killed by their rival and because of her husband's passing she was put in deep depression and almost have a miscarriage of levi.

Mikasa ackerman also known as worth every soldier in the military. Mikasa is the daughter of kuchel and kenny's cousin. She was also put in business school along with levi but rebel and instead join the military.

Levi ackerman's adopted siblings isabel and furlan was adopted when furlan was 15 years old and isable was 13 years old. Kenny and kuchel never reviled their last names for a reason because of their parents beg then not to.

I sat on the seat and progress everything their is actually more but they were blocked out by the Ackerman corps.

"Men ackermans are a strong family and not to mess with" i said and look at the time its 11:40 am and i stood up and get ready to pick up lana from kindergarten. I change my cloths and i'm wearing a blue jeans, pink t-shirt, jacket on top, sneakers and a purse.

I left and lock the apartment and headed to the kindergarten on public transportation.

Small time skip

I arrived at the kindergarten and waited in the waiting area. I sat on a sit next to an woman with arsh-brown hair, blue eyes, white-brown skin and she is wearing a blue dress.

We didn't talk i just sat there doing nothing and waiting for lana to came out. When she did she came out with three other kids one girl two boys. The girl with a chocolate-brown hair and brown ayes, the blond boy with yellow eyes, and last the reven black heired boy with a black eyes.

"Mommy!" Lana run up to me and hug my legs i pick her up and stand up "come on lets go get hange" i said to lana and she smile and say bye to her new friends.

We went to the tea/coffee shop i went this morning and we waited for hange to arrived.

~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1393

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭π˜ͺπ˜₯οΏ½...
13.9K 358 27
Y/N L/N is new to town and a late comer to Cadet Corps College. Yes, I know, classic new girl in town trope. She meets a guy who's notoriously known...
839 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
68.9K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...