The Fastest Man Alive: The Fl...

Від Alex_Flash

How I would like The Flash continued after Zoom kidnapped Caitlin. Credits to the numerous works and authors... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

1.2K 26 6
Від Alex_Flash

CCPD

Wally and Joe were about to leave the precinct, but stopped when Zoom appeared in a flash of blue lightning on the ground floor.

"Hello, old friend," Zoom said in his demonic voice, looking at Joe. Joe pulled out his pistol and pointed at Zoom.

"Stay away from him," Joe said, and pushed Wally behind him.

"Do not move!" Singh demanded pointing his gun, as did the rest of the police.

"Or what? You tried your gun's on me once before," Zoom said eyeing everyone in the room. A second later, he began to generate more lightnings around him, ready to run.

"No! Don't hurt them. Let them go, please," Caitlin begged. Zoom paused for a moment and spoke.

"Tell everyone that the city is mine. Anyone who disobeys me will meet their end," Zoom said.

"Alright, clear out," Singh said, and the officers began to slowly leave the station. Joe looked at Caitlin and she nodded to him.

 Star Labs

Barry and Henry enter the cortex, where they meet Joe and Iris. From the look on Joe's face, Barry knew that something bad had happened.

"Zoom arrived at CCPD with Caitlin half an hour ago," Joe said when he saw Barry.

"Why would he bring her here?" Iris asked.

"To show power," Harry said as he entered the room, "that exactly what he did on my Earth."

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked, looking at Harry.

"First thing he did was murder people, slaughtered a bunch of policemen, then recruited every metahuman he could find, and those who desobeyed, he killed too."

"We're the police now?" Barry asked, looking at Joe.

"Outside the precinct," Joe said.

"He'll kill them, Joe. He'll kill them all," Harry said, shaking his head. Barry, knowing that they can't wait any longer, spoke.

"Is it ready?" Barry asked, looking at Harry.

"Almost done. Cisco is adjusting the wand," Harry said.

"What are you two talking about?" Iris asked confused. Joe had the same expression.

"We are going to recreate a particle accelerator explosion," Barry said.

"What?" Joe and Iris exclaimed.

"I left that city unprotected by giving up my powers to Zoom. I enabled him to rule this Earth. I need my powers back. As soon as we do that, Zoom will run here, we need to hide Wally and Jesse," Barry said, looking at his foster family.

"Let's do it," Barry said to Harry.

Barry changed into his Flash suit and entered the breach room, where the machine was in which he would regain his powers. Barry looked around and saw only Iris.

"Hey, can we talk?" Iris said.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure about this? Getting hit by another particle accelerator explosion, I mean come on. What if something goes wrong? What if ..."

"I need to do this, Iris," Barry said.

"I don't know if I could go through what I went through last time if you get hurt."

"Are you okay?" Barry asked when he saw the change in Iris's face.

"Not realy. Do you remember when I told you that I didn't want you going to Earth-2 if you felt like you didn't have anything left here?"

"Yeah. It's Patty left," Barry said, not sure where Iris was going.

"It wasn't just because of Patty."

"What do you mean?" Barry asked, confused.

"Barry, you'll always had someone to come home to. Me. I've just been thinking a lot lately ... about us. What Wells said about us being married in the future and on Earth-2, and I can't help but wondering if maybe we were meant to be together."

Barry is speechless, trying to comprehend what he just heard. Barry was surprised he didn't feel anything at her words.

"I wasn't available in that way last year, but I am now."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because Barry, I need you to know that it doesn't matter to me if you're The Flash or not. You, Barry, that's who I want to see if I have a future with. I mean, if you still want that too, of course."

At that moment Harry, Joe and Henry entered the room.

"Wally and Jesse hiden in a time vault," Joe said.

"Ramon on the roof ready for a lightning show," Harry said as he stood in front of the computer.

"Yep. You are better watch out, Cisco Ramon about to conduct some nasty," Cisco said through the speaker.

"You're gonna feel these clamps, but they're necessary," Harry said looking at the screen.

"You're good?" Joe asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" Barry said and smiled at Joe.

"I'll be fine, Joe."

"Barry, what ever happens, it will never change the way that I feel about you," Iris said. Barry just nodded and Iris walked over to Joe.

"Son?" Henry said.

"I'll be okay dad," Barry said and smiled at him.

"You ready, Allen?" Harry asked. Barry nodded.

Harry closed the protective walls and started particle accelerater. Ground started shaking.

"Ramon, get ready. I'm going to release chemicals into his system," , and the chemicals began to flow into Barry, making Barry shiver and scream in pain.

"Ready Ramon?" Harry said.

"Ready!" Cisco said through the speaker.

"Now!"

"Expecto Patronum!" Cisco said and lightning struck the right place. "It's working!"

Lightning surrounded Barry, and then he was struck by lightning and dark matter at the same time. Barry screamed in pain and began to fade piace by piace. Leaving only scraps of his suit. 

The protective walls were not strong enough and broke flying in all directions. One of the shards of glass hit Iris, causing her to fly backwards and hit the wall, losing consciousness. In the hallway, Wally and Jesse, who emerged from the time vault, were struck by dark matter and fell to the ground, unconscious.

A few minutes ago

CCPD

Barry's Lab

Caitlin sits on the ground with her hand cuffed to the table. Hunter entered the room in a Zoom costume without a mask.

"You know they're gonna figure out a way to stop you, right?" Caitlin said, looking at Hunter.

"Who? Barry? Wells? The police? No, nobody can stop me now. Not anymore," Hunter said, walking slowly toward Caitlin.

"So what's your plan? You're just gonna kill everyone?" Caitlin asked.

"Not everyone," Hunter said, looking at Caitlin.

"Then why are you keeping me here?"

"Because I don't want to be alone anymore."

"I'm never going to be with you," Caitlin said, looking Hunter in the eye.

"Why? I am faster and stronger than everyone. I'm better than Barry ever was," Hunter screamed angrily.

"You're not even half as good as Barry," Caitlin said. Hunter glared at Caitlin.

"You think that you are not like me, but I've seen the darkness inside of you, Caitlin, just like it was inside Killer Frost," Hunter said and sat in front of Caitlin.

"All you have to do is unlock it," Zoom said and noticed that lightning had struck the roof of Star Labs.

"No!" Zoom screamed and rushed to Star Labs. Caitlin looked at the window, where the lightning was still visible.

'Barry, be careful.'

Star Labs

"It worked!" Cisco said as he entered the breach room. He looked around and saw everyone on the ground, pieces of protective walls were everywhere, dust was flying in the room.

"Is everyone okay?" Cisco asked.

Joe walked over to the unconscious Iris while Harry and Henry stood up.

"What happened?" Cisco asked. When he had no answer, he moved closer to where Barry was, but before he could get there, there was a flash of blue lightning. Zoom take a chest piece of Barry's suit and look at it.

"You thought you can get The Flash his speed back? Well done. You killed him instead," Zoom said in his demonic voice and ran off with Barry's chest piece.

Everyone just stood and looked at the place where Barry was once.

CCPD

Barry's lab

Caitlin sat and hoped that everything would be fine with her friends. Especially with Barry. From the moment Barry gave his speed to Zoom, she felt her repressed feelings for Barry return with even greater force. Then she saw a flash of blue lightning, from which Zoom appeared, holding something in his hand. Hunter removes the mask with his free hand and places it on the table. He walked over to Caitlin and spoke.

"Barry is dead. They killed him in an attempt to regain his powers," Hunter said with a smile.

"No! You're lying!" Caitlin exclaimed, feeling tears fall from her eyes.

"I'm not lying," Hunter said and handed Caitlin a piece of Barry's suit. Caitlin took a piece of suit with a shaking hand and burst into tears.

Hunter wanted to comfort her, but decided to give her time to recover, and they would be together. And with this thought, he rushed to his Earth to bring the metahumans here and create an army. Caitlin unhooked the flash emblem and hugged it to her chest, curled up in a ball and cried until she fell asleep from exhaustion.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.5K 938 25
22.3K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
24.7K 592 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...