๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜, ๐™—...

By DEKUSNUMBERONEFAN

" ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ, ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“. ๐๐”๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐€๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

000, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜.
001, GRUDGES.
002, REGIME.
004, RUMOR HAS IT.
005, SIMILARITIES.
006, DIFFERENCES.
007, THE CONFLICT.
008, TALK.

003, STRAWBERRIES.

153 16 8
By DEKUSNUMBERONEFAN

༻❁༺

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞

────── 〔✿〕──────

" my loverboy. "

────────────

KATSUKI FOUND HIMSELF
beginning to stare at YOUR LIPS more often than not. every day, you would wear a simple chapstick: the blue blistex medicated one.

you carried it with you everywhere and would fuss if you misplaced it.

yet, no matter what you did, tasty sugar lip scrubs or even trying out the disgusting carmex, your lips would always be a bit too chap for your liking in winter.

once that period would start, in mid-fall, you'd religiously apply the blue chapstick. applying it so much, your lips looked glossy despite the fact that you felt that they'd dry out almost instantaneously.

so katsuki found himself staring, quickly looking away if you noticed him and his sharp garnet eyes.

and he found himself buying you blistex every time he went to the store to grab snacks or red bell peppers.

always the same one, cause you knew that chapstick was the best. (one could try to argue, but you were stubborn and loyal to that blue chapstick).

you never bothered to ask him to go out of his way and get you lip balms or to get too many bell peppers, so you have to eat some, or it'll go bad.

and no, he never did this purposely. it was solely just a mindless thing he'd do.

hm, more of a mistake because he never even wore blistex.

he wore fucking aquaphor, and there was no such thing as too many bell peppers. katsuki would eat all of them!

so why was he at the small corner store picking you up a three-pack?

solely because you've been complaining about how your last one was stolen from dunce face?

(which katsuki was delighted to hear your utter disgust of simply sharing a lip balm with the kinder blonde, but he'd never admit that).

just because you did not want "cooties" from him?

he has no fuckin' clue.

katsuki quickly throws you the packaged chapsticks as he opens the fridge to make dinner.

you were sitting on the counter with a wrinkled plastic corner store bag beside you as your mismatched socked feet dangled.

your lips quirk up as you open the chapstick, using a fresh one on your lips.

katsuki turns to your unusually quiet self as you grab the plastic bag beside you, throwing an aquaphor at his face. he catches it with his teeth as his eyebrow raises.

"had to pick up some things and saw this."

katsuki's cheeks and the tips of his ears burn radiantly, his tan skin feeling hotter by the second. his back facing toward you as he began to cook with a small smile.

your face adorning a similar grin.

you hop down from the counter and begin chopping the vegetables needed, having already seen his grocery list.

instantly recognizing the ingredients, and having known katsuki, you knew he was going to make his favorite (and yours too, which was a hundred percent a "coincidence," especially since he noticed you've been more tired (or "way more annoying" as usual), spicy katsudon.

you and katsuki rhythmically cook side by side in comforting silence, which was rare between you two.

the mere fact that katsuki was letting someone else cook with him, side by side, was also an odd thing for the two of you.

katsuki wounds up in the kitchen again at a god-awful time, too early and too late to do anything productive or worth his time besides sleep...

and eat bell peppers or strawberries, or even perhaps both if he was lucky enough.

(red bell peppers and strawberries were a guilty pleasure for katsuki).

lethargically, he grabs the desired fruit from the fridge, (there were no more bell peppers, sadly), which were hidden in the back from the rest of the thick heads that liked to steal his food.

grabbing the sugar, a bowl, and a spoon as well.

a weird feeling in his stomach tells him he'll probably be needing another spoon.

step. step. stumble. step.

speak of the devil.

just as he's placed the items on the counter, katsuki hears your socked feet shuffling before he actually sees you in your blue all might pajama bottoms and tight black tank top.

similar to his outfit as well. except his pajama bottoms weren't as nerdy as yours.

or so he says, with all might boxers on underneath that you could probably (you can) see peeking out of the top.

katsuki yawns, trying to shake off the sleep, groaning while stretching, just accentuating the all might boxers even more.

you snicker at the sight of his all might undies (you only called them undies just to piss him off) and disheveled hair.

katsuki scoffs while you grab the cutting board and knife so he can begin cutting the strawberries.

a moment of comfortable silence drags on as you jump to sit on the counter, waiting for katsuki to be finished slicing the red fruits.

he starts slicing the strawberries into halves, removing the stems as well, and shoveling the cut fruit off the cutting board and into the bowl.

the bowl of strawberries now on your lap as you coat sugar onto the red fruit with a small spoon. you hum as you grab a spoonful of sugary strawberries.

"so..." you start the sentence as you grab a spoonful of strawberries before watching it fall back into the bowl, efficiently mixing the sugar and the sweet fruit.

katsuki grabs another spoon and scoops some strawberries into his mouth, leaning onto the counter next to you as you finally finish your question, "couldn't sleep?"

katsuki groans as he leans back, laughing humorlessly,

"no, i'm sleeping so good right now. can't stop sleeping, in such a deep sleep."

your brows furrowed as you shove his shoulder lightly, repressing a yawn and muttering under your breath, "ha, ha, ha. very funny."

you grab another spoonful, swallowing, then starting up again after a quiet second, "what do you expect me to say and start a conversation? oh, the weather is nice and dandy today even though i can't fuckin' see a thing."

katsuki tries to stifle a boyish laugh, the sleepiness getting to him, "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

you're about to take another bite as you say, "no, but i kiss your mo—"

katsuki cuts you off, "don't. even."

you spoon some more fruits into your mouth as you lean back.

a moment passes by before katsuki finally finds his manners and gives you the same courtesy, "you?"

"was craving some strawberries and maybe some bell peppers," is all you answer as you continue eating.

katsuki hums and leaves it at that.

...

he was terrible at making conversation.

"bruh. and i thought you were dry on messages."

katsuki retorts, "oh, shut the fuck up."

you merely laugh as he turns his head dramatically, scoffing in disbelief. you clear your throat, mocking him in a deep voice, "do you kiss your mother with thatmshsh—"

"just shut up."

katsuki stands in front of you as he shoves a strawberry in your mouth.

you shove his face away as you eat the strawberry, the cold flesh hitting your front teeth.

you hold your fingers to your mouth as you scowl, "you know i have sensitive ass teeth, bitch."

you kick your legs out beside his sides. katsuki sneers, mocking you in a high-pitched voice as he pushes your forehead back with his palm.

you slap his arms away as you kick his muscled thighs, "ow, you—"

"swear to fuckin—" katsuki curses before he grabs your forearms and tries to pin your legs to the counter as you both begin to wrestle.

"i will break yo nose, fool—" you threaten, continuing to struggle with the brick of a wall blonde.

"swear to god."

you're about to bonk his head with your own as he finally pins your legs. katsuki triumphantly grins as he laughs, "i win."

you slip out of his grip, bonking heads, jumping off the counter, your sock sliding on the kitchen tile floor while landing yet still running to the other side of the counter.

"you. fucking. did. not."

katsuki holds his slightly red forehead as he grinds his teeth, glaring at you before finally running after you.

you both break into a run into the common room, causing you to start shrieking as you see the bulk of a human chase after you right on your heels, "AGHH—"

"SHUT UP—"

"YOU SHUT UP—" you retort as you trip and tumble, rolling across the carpeted floor. katsuki going too quick, trips over you and lands with a loud thud.

you hold a hand to your mouth as you laugh, "I CAN'T—"

"MOTHER—"

"SHUSHHG—"

yeah, you both got into deep shit for that.

────── 〔✿〕──────

a/n
- writing abt katsuki always fixes my seasonal depression 😽
- anyways, what shows r u guys watching atm?
- i'm rewatching criminal minds AND gilmore girls for the
seventh time lollll!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 112K 42
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
218K 24.6K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
794K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...