𝒯𝒽ℯ π’žπ’½π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ“° π’œπ’Ήπ“‹...

Bởi casanova_mikealson

Morgana Gilbert gets thrown into the world of the supernatural. She must deal with the drama that her sister... Xem ThΓͺm

Act One.
Pilot
Friday Night Bites.
Family Ties.
History Repeating.
Fool Me Once.
Act Two
Masquerade.
Rose
The Last Dance.
The Mephisto Waltz.
The Birthday.
The Reckoning & Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Ordinary People
Homecoming.
The New Deal.
The Ties That Bind.
Bringing Out The Dead.
Dangerous Liaisons.
All My Children.
All Of Them Witches.
Judas Iscariot.
The Centuries That Never Were.
1912.
Break On Through.
Murder Of One.
Morningstar Sisters.
Do Not Go Gentle.
Before Sunset.
The Departed.
Act Three.
Growing Pains.
The Uninvited.
The Rager.
The Five.
The Imp of the Perverse.
My Brother's Keeper.
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street.
O Come, All Ye Faithful.
After School Special.
Catch Me If You Can.
A View To A Kill.
Call Of The Wild.
Because The Night.
American Gothic.
Sequal.

Heart Of Darkness.

2.5K 64 1
Bởi casanova_mikealson

"So, this Doctor, whoever he is, travels though space?" Alvaro inquired, for the fourteenth time in the morning, since the Morningstar had awoken.

Morgana humed, before blinking open her green and blue eyes. A cocktail of scents swirled in the room, combining it's self with the normal ones; Brimstone and woodland.

The eighteen year old woman narrowed her eyes as the aromas of vanilla and cinnamon entered her nose, she peered downwards to see Floki curled in a ball. Snoring lightly as he lay in between her and a foreign body.

"Did you know, the smell of freshly lit matches rolls of you stronger when you're a sleep?" A familiar masculine voice spoke.

She looked up before groaning lightly "Still here, are we?"

"Hay!" Alvaro looked at her "That's your inner Lillith speaking, go away and put Morgana back."

She sat up, giving him a pointed look before raising an eyebrow "Have you been reading that all night?"

"Yep, five times now." He closed the book and looked at her, a baffled look took over his features "How the hell does this Doctor individual travel though space?"

"You're forgetting time." She mentioned.

"I know, save that for later." He inched forward "How? How does he do?"

"He travels in the TARDIS." She sighed.

"TARDIS?" He looked at her bewildered.

She smiled, she could photograph the look on his face. His eyebrows were slightly raised, his dark orbs opened wide. Showing off his beautiful eye iris. His bottom lip hung open lightly.

"Time And Relative Dimensions In Space." She smiled slyly, brushing the tip of her finger over the button of his nose causing his eyebrows to dip down and his mouth snap shut, an even more of an bewildered expression in his eyes "Keep that up, Pretty boy and I might be tempted to kiss you."

"Oo, with all this flirting, it must be Christmas." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes at him, a small, amused smile tugged on her lips. Alvaro groaned at the sound of his phone. He got off the bed causing Floki to wake.

"Erm, yep?" His expression changed, a sharp look in his orbs as one of his eyebrows dipped downwards "What?"

Morgana looked at him questionably, just before her phone buzzed. She picked it up and looked up at Alvaro, who had his phone by his ear, eyes trained on her. She glanced at the screen, before he replied.

Me and Elena are going to get Jeremy, do you want to join us? Peace offering for old times' sake. - Damon Salvatore.

"Ye'h I'm fine Nik." Alvaro sighed, "I just......" he glanced at the Morningstar, who was typing a rely to whoever texted her "....needed to be on my own. I'll be up there."

"Yes." Answered Morgana, who was attired in black leggings, cream converses and a long, tight-fitting brown tanic top.

Alvaro raised an eyebrow at her, from over the book "I still don't understand."

"You'll have to watch the series then," she suggested, making him raise his eyebrow even high "Come on, Pretty boy." She threw his jacket at him.

A smug look crowned his expression, as his jacket hit his chest. He kept his eyes on her as she slipped on her father's golden coat before leaving the room. He gripped at it "Pretty Boy."

"You know you shouldn't be in here." Alaric scolded lightly, as Elena entered the Salvatore basement holding a bag of stuff "It defeats the point of the whole, being-locked-in-a-celler thing."

"Well, you still need the basics:" Elena sighed, after placing the bag down beside her friend, who was going through it "Toothbrush, clothes." Ric took out the said items as she listed them "Some boring books to help you, sleep."

"Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?" Ric asked in amused tone, showing Elena the book. Causing her to frown "What? No I grabbed-" she took the book from his grasp, looking at the cover before realizing "Damon."

"And er-" she looked at him, Ric had another book in his hand. It seemed ancient but well kept. "-The painting of Dorian Grey?"

"What? I've never heard of-" Elena's face fell, as she caught on "Morgana, but how did she?"

"That girl seems to notice everything." Ric chuckled, a fond look in his eye "And a good student, if she ever decides to show up for school."

Elena grabbed a chair, moving it before sitting in front of Ric, who was skimming the front page "The Originals really have changed her."

"Maybe she's always been the way she is, deep down." She looked at him confused "Think about it, Morgana never really interacted with people. She never used to be overall happy with life, but Klaus, his siblings and even Katherine. Seemed to make her come out of her shell."

Elena looked down "I keep on thinking that the Mikaelsons have changed her, but....after thinking about our past. Before Damon and Stefan came to town, before mom and dad died. Me and her, we never really hung out a lot. We were never nasty to each other, she was....just closer to Jer and Jenna." She sighed defeatedly, looking at Ric, who was listening intently "I...-" she shrugged "-I just don't understand what, happened."

Ric exhaled deeply before sighing lightly through his nose "You know what I think? I think, Morgana is....growing into the person she's always been, or ment to be, deep down. I mean, people change thought out their lives, we all do. Like you she was adopted," Elena nodded "but she's always been different. You and Jeremy have always been with people like yourselves, Morgana-. She didn't have the opportunity to interact with people like herself."

Elena looked at the ground, thinking about what Ric had said. She knew he was right, her sister had been anti-social, but she always knew what was happening, what everyone was doing. Elena used to hate and be jealous of that at an early age, the fact that Morgana always noticed everything.

She remembered that sometimes, as kids when they were playing outside she would notice someone standing across the street watching them, or more pacifically Morgana.

Jeremy giggled as he stood, arms outstretched, a big grin on his face. Watching as his big sister tried to tag him while avoiding his older sister, who was it. Their parents, uncle John and aunt Jenna were sat around the table on the porch.

Talking, laughing, glancing over at the three kids who were playing a combination of stick in the mud and football. Or well stick in the mud first. But, nobody noticed the tall, dark haired man stood opposite the Gilbert household. All expect the middle child, who shared the same shiny night locks. But as soon as she blinked he was gone.

"They think their hilarious." Elena rolled her eyes, meaning the choices of books in Ric's persention.

"At least some of us have a sense of humour," Ric chuckled, before she spoke again "I forget you three were drinking buddies. Are you sure you're-? I mean, you don't have to be kept in here."

"Uh, no." Ric sat up straighter "This is...ah. The right place for me to be." He glanced around before meeting her gaze "At least until you guys can convince my highly-uncooperative alter ego to fese up to where I- Or he hid the white oak stake."

"We looked everywhere. You...the other you hid it well."

"What's Klaus gonna do if you can't find it?" Ric asked.

"It's the only thing that'll kill him, so, heh. Wage war, murder people." Elena sighed "You know, Klaus stuff." She stood up, strolled around the chair before leaning forward against it "Listen....Stefan is gonna watch over you for a little while. Now that Klaus knows where Jeremy is, it's not safe. So...I and Damon are gonna go to Denver to pick him up."

"Why do you say that like your waiting for me to disapprove?" Ric questioned as Elena licked her lips, glancing to and from him and the floor guilty.

Damon strolled into the living-room, where Stefan stood before the roaring fire, he dropped the final bag on the pile "You hear from Klaus?"

"Not yet." Stefan replied "But I'm sure I will soon." He turned his back to the fire "He's expecting me to deliver two stakes." He walked towards Damon, who strolled down the stairs "I only have one."

"That's gonna be disappointing for him." Damon remarked, standing before his brother. He smirked as the door opened, they turned to find Morgana stood in all her glory, a backbag in hand.

"And apocalyptic for you." She smirked dangerously as she appeared them. The eldest brother eyed her coat "Nice coat."

"Thanks Damon." She smiled sarcastically as Stefan rolled his eyes, opening his mouth and spoke in a curious tone "Nice to see, you two are back to commenting on us."

"Oh on the contrary, Stefan we're trying to..." She looked at Damon questionably "To make amends, and hopefully friendships follows."

"But until then it's frenemies." Morgana finished before glancing at Stefan "And I think that confidence won't last for long."

Stefan sighed tempestuously as Damon joined in remarking "I don't sure it, but I like it."

"You two don't think I can do what it takes?"

"Well your good Stefan, your in control." Damon said, as Morgana observed the two while tilting her head "Might get the girl. But you lose the edge."

Stefan nodded, a indescribable smile on his lips.

"Speaking of...." They turned to Morgana "Hello, false sister."

Elena walked in and froze at the sight of her adoptive sister "Damon invited you?"

"Yes, I heard about the compulsion." Morgana narrowed her eyes at the doppelganger "I don't particularly like the false god, but at least he didn't use mind control to get you mortals to worship him."

Stefan looked at her thrown off, while Damon looked between the two. He hated to admit it, but the people that he'd  met because of the Morningstar interested him "Ever flown first class?"

The girls turned to him before Elena spoke "Who did you have to compell for that?"

"Pfft, please." The vampire said insulted "I used miles."

Stefan looked at Elena as Morgana helped Damon with the bags.

The trip to the airport was quiet, and short. Morgana sat in front of Elena and Damon, who were sat in the row behind her, the Morningstar had her phone to her ear.

"I do I really want to know, why you haven't turned up?" Dorian questioned over the phone.

"Something came up," Morgana replied "I was wondering if I could buck the next week off?"

"But your the only one I can talk to." The old warlock whined cheekily, causing the Morningstar to grin "Ah, fine. So what's up?"

Damon, Morgana and Elena strolled along in the baaeball court looking for the youngest Gilbert. The three halted as they found him, Jeremy had his back to them, a baseball club in hand. They observed as he missed the ball thrown his way.

"Next time we compell him, remind me to make him better at baseball." Damon commented, feeling embarrassed for the teenager.

"There won't be a next time, smeghead." Morgana glared at him as Elena shook her head at the two, walking towards the chicken wire.

"Hey, Jer!"

"Elena?" The youngest of four, questioned not noticing Damon or Morgana yet. Elena smiled as Jeremy took off his helmet, his smile falling after seeing the look in her brown orbs "What's wrong?"

"Aye, brightspark 'what's wrong?'" Morgana remarked a wicked glint in eyes.

"Morgana?" Jeremy smiled brightly as she anknowlaged him with a smile.

"Katherine sired us, Rose sired Katherine." Damon said as the four exited the court Jeremy was playing in "All we need to do is find out who sired Rose."

"So you traveled all the way across the country to get me to talk to some dead vampire?"

"Dead vampire's redundant, but yes."

"I can't. I could talk to Anna and Vicki because I knew them." Jeremy gave back his helmet, standing in front of the three "I never met Rose."

"What good is you coming back to life if you can't talk to a ghost? When I need you to." Damon sassed as Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Rose spent a long time running from Klaus as well." Elena spoke "She and Damon were close so, maybe we could use him as a connection."

Jeremy looked from Elena to Damon, before turning to Morgana who was eyeing the scene intently. He was surprised his older sister had came, Elena had told him she had sent roots somewhere out of town.

"Fine. Can we do this later?" Jeremy asked "My friend just got here. And yes Damon, I actually have some. I'll call you when I'm done."

He smiled at Elena before hugging Morgana, before leaving them.

"Jer?" Elena smiled as the three turned, to find Jeremy greeting the youngest Mikaelson brother "Damon it's Kol!"

Elena backed away as Kol swung his bat around Damon's neck. Damon grunted, falling to the ground as Morgana merely step out of the way. Kol smiled warmly at his friend as Jeremy cried out "What are you doing?!"

"Jer get back. He's an Original!" Elena shouted.

"No hard feelings, mate." Kol smirked, walking towards the bucket full of bats "But we're not buds," he turned his attention to his friend as he took another bat "I bet my big brother's not happy that you came along."

"Hm, who's to say he even knew." Morgana bit back, a smirk on her lips.

Kol looked at her surprised, before an amused look broke on his face. Never, in all eternity had a woman went behind his brother's back. Maybe Alvaro's met his match. Kol mentally grinned.

"You know, I'll never get used to aluminium." He admired the bat, as he moved in front of Damon "But hey, at least it won't break."

He went to hit Damon, but the Salvatore staked him causing the Morningstar to glare harshly.

"Did you kill him?" Jeremy questioned.

"No, but it'll give us a head start." Damon said, standing up only to get magically flung on to his back "Oh okay, I'm sorry, sorry."

Morgana rushed to Kol's side, as Damon got to his feet. She rolled the Mikaelson on to his side before pulling the wooden bat out of his torso.

"We'll start the car." Damon said, before he and Elena pulled a confused Jeremy away.

Morgana watched as they turned the corner before summoning the spiked bat Kol had brought back from Hell, and placed it by his side.

She hovered her hands above Kol's wound "Strength by day, strength by night, give him strength, give him might. Give him life, give him power, by mine and Satan's will."

She kissed Kol's cheek before jogging away to catch up with the lot.

They pulled up at a motel, Morgana walked ahead of the group, not interested in listening to her companion's chater.

"Well, didn't you find it weird that you made a friend so fast. I mean have you met you?" She heard Damon say as she pulled her father's coat tighter around her body.

Speaking of Lucifer, the Morningstar had seen her parents and half-sister in a while. She knew her father would make an appearance and her mother would start lurking about. She wondered what trouble Sabrina was getting into.

The four entered the motel room to find three beds, Morgana claimed the one on the far corner. Placing bag on the blue cover before taking off her coat as everyone made themselves at home.

"Alright Whoopi." Damon pulled the curtains to "What do you need? Candles? Incense? Pottery Wheel?"

"That's not how it works."

"I know, I know." He shrugged off his jacket "They push from the other side, you push from this one."

Morgana watched the three, as they tried to summon Rose. She took out her phone from her coat, once she was sure they won't notice and tap on Klaus' contact.

Damon and Elena are in Denver. - Morgana

And your with them, I assume. - Nik

Yes, they're trying to contact a lead to the vampire who sired Rose. Kol's temporary indisposed. - Morgana

Right, thanks for telling me. - Nik

What are friends for? - Morgana

Summoning Rose turned out to be successful, apart from the fact that Rose thankfully wasn't aware where Mary Porter was. Damon disappeared off, as Elena and Jeremy talked or well Elena tried to get him to open up.

"Well, this depressing. Isn't it?" Klaus smirked from the entrance of the Salvatore cellar as he and his little brother entered.

"Oh, and we found this, upstairs-" Alvaro held up a sharp stake in hand, an unenthusiastic expression on his handsome face "-now by our count there should be one more, unless you want heads to roll." He looked at his brother, who turned his head to Stefan and Ric.

"Yeah, well it's gonna take a little more time." Stefan said as he stood confidently before them.

"Because you're waiting for that one to pass out? No thanks." Klaus said before his brother commented "I think we'll just kill him."

"Then you won't know the location of the other stake." Stefan protested.

"We can live with that." Alvaro smirked chaoticly, approaching Ric only for Stefan to step in his way. Making the youngest original in the room to chuckle, sending chills down the young men's spines "You really are after your own death, aren't you?"

"Well, I can't." Stefan stated, referring to Alvaro's first comment "When we staked Finn, we discovered that killing an Original Vampire....killed It's entire bloodline."

Alvaro grinned at the new piece of information, as Stefan looked between the two Mikaelsons "Now, I don't know which one of you, I'm  descended from.....but I'd really rather not find out by dying. So why don't we just find the stake, and destroy it. So we can all be safe?"

"So the fate of the entire vampire race," Klaus spoke up, stepping forward as Alvaro stepped down eyeing the room before catching Ric's gaze. He smiled and waved, which caused Ric to back away "Depends on you finding a stake? And to get it-" Klaus looked in Ric's direction, while Alvaro passed the stake to him "-we need you to pass out."

"Which means I feel totally justified doing this:" Alvaro sped past Stefan and viciously twisted Ric's neck, around in a full circle before throwing his body to the ground.

"There. Sleeping like a baby." Klaus smirked from behind the Salvatore, who went attack Alvaro, only to grunt in pain after Alvaro shoved his hand in his chest, clutching his heart firmly. Stefan screamed as he gave the Salvatore's heart a extremely harsh squeeze.

"Attempt that again, your brother's and the doppelganger's heads will be placed on pikes. And this town will see blood." Alvaro tossed Stefan to the ground before glancing at the vampire and dead human with disgust before smoothly exiting.

"I don't suppose Damon or Elijah warned you about my brother?" Klaus said, Stefan looked at him before speaking "My brother seems to be more terrified of him, than anyone."

"I'll be the one to break it to you then," Klaus said "As much as it hurts my reputation to say this, but: Alvaro is worse than I and Kol compared. So, I implore you, your brother, your friends to not cross him or make him wish for your death." He went to exit but paused, he turned to find Stefan looking at him fearfully "They may call me the devil, however they call him Satan."

And with that, Klaus left Stefan with his thoughts.

"So what's up with you and Damon?" Jeremy questioned, eyes piled on the television as Morgana looked to and from the siblings.

"What do you mean? Nothing's up."

"You sure about that?" Morgana raised an eyebrow "Because making out with him on the front porch says otherwise."

"And even Rose said something," Jeremy looked at Elena pointedly "She also said something about you, Morgana."

The Morningstar narrowed her eyes in confusion as Elena questioned "What did she say?"

Damon entered the room, he glanced at the three. Elena was rooting through her bag, Jeremy was flicking through the channels and Morgana had a book in her lap "Everything okay in here?"

"Yeah. It's fine." Elena turned from her brother's gaze.

"Okay. Well I'm gonna freshen up." Damon said "Might wanted to get some rest. I'm sure Rose will make herself known when she gets back."

Morgana sighed, turning back her book.

𝕶𝔞𝔷 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔨𝔨𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫. 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔞𝔪, 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔰, 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝕭𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔩. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝕯𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 - 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔤, 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢, 𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔫'𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡.

Now who does that remind you of? Morgana thought, marking her page as her eye lids struggled to stay open. She place the book down and crawled under the covers. Her phone buzzed, earning a groan from her lips, she picked it up.

Good night, luv. - unknown

She didn't have to question it, she already knew. She smiled drowsy, placing the phone on the bedside, before cuddling into the sheets dozing off to slumber, unaware of Damon's watchful eyes. He sat scrawled over the sofa, eyeing the three, his ear listening for any threat.

Morgana only slept for a few hours before she was awoken by a equally tired Jeremy. Rose had made an appearance, so the two left the room in search of Damon and Elena, only to find them making out. Which only made the tension worse. It wasn't long until they traveled to where Mary Porter lived.

Morgana walked on ahead of Elena and Damon, in the dull and abandoned house of Scary Mary. She scanned the erea, something was lurking in the atmosphere. She could sense it, it made her regret not allowing Floki to accompany her.

They came to a room, Elena shown her torch around only to find a woman staked to the wall. Morgana mentally thanked her dad.

"Mary." Damon breathed.

"Quite contrary." The lights flow on, causing the Morningstar to shield her eyes briefly, their gazes settled on Kol. Who sat in the armchair, the aluminium bat in hand "Shame about Mary."

The Original hopped out of the seat, and walked past the three admiring his work "I don't quite know what happened." He turned to face them, with a crazed grin.

"I fear the time she spent with us may have ruined in her. She was an Original groupie." He glanced at the corpse before facing the three.

"And were you her favourite?" Elena asked bravely.

"You mean did I turn her?" Kol cocked an eyebrow, pretending to ponder "I think I did. But not, wait. Maybe it was Rebekah.
There also was a Klaus period. And the time when she threw herself on Alvaro-" his words stung at the Morningstar's insides, before she pushed the feeling down "-and let's not forget the Elijah affair. I spoke to my brother," My friend spoke to my brother "We know you're trying to find out who you descend from. And now you never will."

Kol spun around holding up the bat, moving into the batting position "So....where did we leave off?"

He swung the bat across Damon's knee, causing the vampire to fall to the ground as Elena backed away while Morgana side stepped out of the way, observing unaffected. Kol began to repeated assault Damon, bashing and hammering the aluminium bat down on to the vampire.

"Elena get out of here!" Damon cried out.

Elena made a run for it, but Morgana's body swung around. Arm out stretched, hand curled in a claw. Elena clutched at her throat. Kol smirked, as Morgana drow her fingers inwards, towards the palm of her hand making Elena's throat slowly collapse in on it's self.

"According to Klaus your off limits, don't test us. False sister." The Morningstar growled, a animal like growl rumbling through her throat. She swung her hand towards the wall, Elena's body followed like a raged doll.

Damon got to his feet "Don't touch her!"

He sped towards Morgana as Kol went interfere, but Morgana was faster. Elena watched fearfully from the corner, like the coward she was. Morgana crossed her forearms in an X shape, Damon was frozen, his head stuck in the air. As if a the tip of a sword was at his chin.

"I am the Great Lord Satan's daughter! Are so stupid enough to test me." She bellowed, she pulled her arms from their position.

Damon squeezed his eyes shut expecting his neck to be snapped, only to be struck with something spiked. He screamed, his eyes flow open to see Kol griming an ancient spiked bat.

Kol took another swing, sending Damon down in a bloody pile "Oh, relax darling!"

The Mikaelson smirked "I just want us to be even." He held his arms out, as the Salvatore looked up at him weakly "You snapped my neck, killed my brother, attempted to attack my friend and then you humiliated me."

Kol swung his bat down upon Damon, again, again, again, again and again. Earning a cry of pain and discomfort each time, tears pooled from Damon's eyes.

"There. Now we've even." Kol grabbed Morgana's hand before vamp speeding out of the house.

Stefan hurried though the corridor of the Salvatore Boarding house to find Klaus, Alvaro and Rebekah stood in the living room. Klaus and Rebekah greeted him with a smirk, while Alvaro had an chaotic malicious grin on his lips.

Klaus poured himself a glass, after Rebekah went to collect Alaric. He turned and made his way to the sofa while his brother stood with his back to the fire, hands claspped together like a gentleman. A expressionless frown on his face.

He observed as his little sister, cruelly dragged Alaric into the room as Klaus began to speak. Mentioning that he would have been 'gentler' before Rebekah informed Alaric that he would show her the location of the stake.

"And then there was one." Klaus remarked as the door closed, he sat down while Alvaro's eyes moved to the young Salvatore, remaining silent "We know about your brother's little mission to Denver, he failed. Not that, that's news anymore."

"So what are you gonna do now, Klaus?" Stefan questioned "You gonna kill me?"

"I haven't actually decided yet," the blonde admitted "but be thankful. For it is I who stands in the way of my dear, brother here from killing you."

"Oh, sure you have." Stefan spoke "You've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do so. But yet, you haven't. Which means, you don't want to."

"You know something," Alvaro looked towards his brother "Your right. See I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it, he's just beneath the surface, waiting to come out and play."

Alvaro rolled his eyes boredly as Klaus taunted Stefan, only for the Salvatore to deny Klaus accusations.

"So unless your gonna stake me....why don't you get the hell out of my house?" Stefan warned, pride radiated off him.

"You do recall, what happened to your brother when he disrespected our sister?" Alvaro finally spoke, making Stefan back track before leaving the Mikealsons alone.

Kol took Morgana to the Mikaelson Mansion, and the Morningstar thanked him for rescuing her from the boredom, to which he chuckled amused.

"Why'd you being me here, Kol?" She questioned, suspiciously.

Kol smiled mysteriously "Because, someone would be extremely concerned for you."

Morgana narrowed her eyebrows before Kol stepped aside just as the door opened. Klaus walked in first, he smiled relieved to see his brother and friend safe and well. Alvaro was last enter, he immediately met the Morningstar's gaze.

He scanned her body thoroughly as Klaus and Kol tip toed away, leaving the couple alone. Alvaro approached Morgana as he scavenged for any cut or trace of blood under her watchful gaze. He met her eyes, his face twisted into a hard expression.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He questioned.

"Tell you for what?" She raised an eyebrow "For you to prevent me from going?"

"Yes!" He shouted, arms out stretched.

A merciless storm brewed in Morgana's eyes "You have no say, what I can and can't do."

"Don't you think, I know that!" He screamed, eyes narrowed and cruel "That Salvatore runt could have killed you! I will not let you simply walk into a dangerous situation."

Morgana's head tilted to the side, thunder rumbled outside as wind began to howl.

"You may be an Original. However I am Satan's daughter. I'm a celestial being, an Original stands nothing against me, a mere vampire is worthless against me. I am more than capable to look out for myself. And for you to think otherwise-"

"That Salvatore still could have killed you." He hissed "I will not have you-"

"You will not have me?!" She repeated in a performance of amusement, she laughed. Kol and Klaus inched into the room, on the sidelines worried.

"I AM NOT YOUR CONCUBINE ALVARO! I DECIDE WHAT I DO! YOU MAY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS AT HEART, BUT TO RECALL, YOU DO NOT RULE ME!" Morgana bellowed, a full on storm had broken out outside, the electricity fused out.

Leaving the mansion in total darkness. Klaus and Kol glanced at each other.

"I BOW BEFORE NO-ONE!" Morgana glared venomously at the Mikaelson, as did he her.

None of them but Klaus and Kol notice the orenge fire that swirled out of nowhere. The fire revealed Lucifer, who had seemed to have sensed his daughter's anger.

"I-l...." Alvaro struggled to find the words to keep up his fight, she had a point but didn't she realize he just wanted her to be safe?

"You what?" She questioned, eyebrows raised.

"What are you doing to me?" He fired back.

"I haven't done anything."

He eyed her for a second "I won't lose you."

"Well, if you start to try controlling your friends, you will."

"Have they hurt you?" He went to grab her want but was thrown backwards.

"Get away from my daughter!" Lucifer growled, holding Alvaro against the wall as Morgana spun around to face him.

"Dad. Let him go," Morgana asked.

"Why, so he accuse you even more?" Lucifer sneered, curling his fingers inwards making Alvaro's heart slowly stop.

"Dad, please. Let him go!" Morgana begged. But he made no movement to do as she asked. She looked at Alvaro frightened as he choked. She spun around, throwing her hand out breaking Lucifer's connection.

Alvaro fell to ground, coughing as his heart began to work again. Lucifer looked at his eldest daughter shocked, before his anger to hold again, he marched towards Alvaro who half lay on his front, behind Morgana.

With all his strength, he got to his feet and sped in front of his favourite Morningstar, a determined glare on his face "Don't touch her!"

Lucifer made a grab for the Mikaelson's throat only for his daughter to take his hand before taking them both to hell.

"No!" Alvaro screamed, making a grab for Morgana only to be pulled back by Klaus, narrowly missing the deadly hell fire.

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

162K 4.7K 46
*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to truly be alive until the big, bad immortal...
98.2K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...
58.1K 2.5K 50
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
256K 6.9K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...