Cold faith ➳ JJK [βœ“]

Par Nefelibatas_world

❝I will, Aira. Just please, give me a chance. I'm begging you I need you,❞ Jungkook pressed her hand closer t... Plus

❄️: Foreword
❄️: Dedication
❄️: Playlist
❄️: Special edits
01: My forest is dark
02: It hurts so bad
03: How could it be?
04: When you lost me
06: Good old days
07: Cinderella's dead
08: Cold faith
❄️: The cast

05: Shattered my feelings

303 24 22
Par Nefelibatas_world

"Oh look, who's home after getting laid by some man!" he clicked his tongue, mocking her. Aira went completely lost for a moment. Her mind stopped working for a second. The heck was he saying?

"What are you even saying?" she gave him a confused look but got a sarcastic one in return.

"Oh, you know well what I'm talking about," he scoffed and her eyebrows squinted as she got more confused. Shaking off the useless thoughts from her head, she decided to tell him the truth before it was too late.

"Jungkook, I have something to tell you-" before she could even complete it, Jungkook cut her off.

"That you got laid by some other man and now you're pregnant?"

"What the fuck?" her heart clenched and anger rushed up her mind but she tried staying calm, "Listen to me-"

"No!" he raised his voice for the very first time on her without his own consciousness, "What else is left, Aira? You stabbed me behind my back! I should have listened to my mom earlier!"

She was breaking down slowly and her heart was shattering into small pieces one by one but still, she tried her best to not break down and stayed strong.

"Jungkook, you're taking this in a wrong way-"

"Oh, just shut up already! You know what? You just proved yourself a slut!"

The purse she was holding fell down on the floor and her legs started shaking which were about to give up. Her eyes were teary and they looked glossier because of the ocean blue light reflection of the glass window.

"Let me explain for once-" once again, she was being cut off by Jungkook, not by words but by his actions. Anger took the best control of him and he did something that no one ever thought of.

He aggressively grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her out of the bedroom, down the stairs. He clenched his fingers around her slender wrist in order to make her feel pain and it worked.

"Jungkook, leave my hand, you're hurting me!" she struggled in his grip, tears dropping down her milk-like cheeks.

He pulled her through the living room and made her stand in front of the dark black door. He finally left her wrist which had a bright red mark of his fingers. She rubbed her wrist and looked at him in disbelief.

"Why are you behaving like this? Let me explain at least!" she begged but Jungkook didn't listen to anything as anger was taking the best of him.

"There is nothing left for you to explain, Aira. Everything is vivid and clear," he shouted yet again.

"But-" like usual, he didn't let her finish her sentence and slammed the door in front of her face.

He just made the biggest mistake of his life. Kicking out a pregnant woman in the dark of the night was dangerous and scary but did he care? Not at all.

Aira fell on her knees, tears escaping from her doe eyes uncontrollably. She could not accept what he said a few minutes ago. She could not accept the fact that her husband didn't have faith in her.

"J-Just w-why, Jungkook?" the words came out as a whisper, she stuttered while saying but it was all useless. Now, she was a slut in his eyes, wow.

She rubbed off the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hands, looking up towards the door and screamed.

"Sooner or later, you wil regret what you did, Jungkook! And in the end, you will have to come to me!"

She stood up with her knees being weak, she stared for some time at the door and screamed again.

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook!"

❈❈❈

Her heart was clenching, hurting, and the emotions inside her were flooding, ruining the insides of her happy being. The clouds were dark and lightning struck the sky just like the bolt of pain hit her with Jungkook's every word.

As if the clouds were unable to bear the weight of her despair, they wept together with the black velvety sky, the trees shrieking with the cold breeze hitting her damp skin.

Tears were streaming down her eyes, mixing with the raindrops washing over her cheeks but her eyes were dead, emotionless. The pictures of her happy past kept projecting in front of her eyes, those were once a happy memory.

She smiled whenever she remembered the day Jungkook asked her out.

❈❈❈

14 September 2013

"I-I'm s-sorry," he stared down at her damp dress, a sudden emotion of regret and shock washing over his features.

Aira bit the insides of her cheeks, anger bubbled up her chest and the man in front of her apologizing to her wasn't helping at all.

She heaved out a sigh and then leaned to pick up her handbag. For a second, she assumed Jungkook would help her but looking at him standing there as nothing more than a statue, she picked it up herself in a rushed movement.

She hissed angrily at the sensation of those champagne drops tracing down her dress and her bare leg. She gritted her teeth even more, shooting a death glare at the man - tucked inside a branded, expensive tux - standing in front of her.

"It's okay!" she pursed her lips in a tight smile at him but the dreadfulness her eyes were brimming with was enough to haunt the man for decades.

"I'll get going then," she signaled some of her friends present there and left before anyone could have asked her to stay.

❈❈❈

The way to the parking lot was filled with irritation, she kept rubbing the damp dress with the hem of her sleeve to dry it up but to her failed attempts, her anger kept bubbling even more.

"What a waste, I genuinely want to punch someone right on their face and use their teeth to decorate my damn study table. Aish-"

"That actually sounds cruel," a familiar voice boomed behind her.

──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

a/n:
talk about rash decision, our jungkook will come first :')

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 52.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
15.2K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
1.9M 63.4K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...