Cold faith โžณ JJK [โœ“]

By Nefelibatas_world

โI will, Aira. Just please, give me a chance. I'm begging you I need you,โž Jungkook pressed her hand closer t... More

โ„๏ธ: Foreword
โ„๏ธ: Dedication
โ„๏ธ: Playlist
โ„๏ธ: Special edits
01: My forest is dark
02: It hurts so bad
04: When you lost me
05: Shattered my feelings
06: Good old days
07: Cinderella's dead
08: Cold faith
โ„๏ธ: The cast

03: How could it be?

415 31 28
By Nefelibatas_world

"What do you think you're doing?"

Aira turned around to face the owner of the voice who stood with her arms folded over her chest, staring at her with intense rage.

"Oh! Good morning, Mom," she greeted her with a smile on her face, trying her best not to let the anxiety take over her mind.

"I asked something from you!" Jang-Mi; her mother-in-law snapped, making Aira flinch, "I asked what my so-called daughter-in-law is doing here?" sarcasm was exploding with every word she exclaimed.

Still, Aira kept that bright smile on her face but inside, she was hurt by her harsh behavior towards her. Though it was actually normal because from the beginning, she behaved rudely towards her as she was not the ideal daughter-in-law she dreamed of and she didn't belong to the same class as them.

"Mom, I'm making breakfast for Jungkook-" Aira was cut off by Jang-Mi, making her speechless.

"And who gave you the permission to do so?" Jang-Mi asked with a scoff. Now the usual rights of being the daughter-in-law of this household will be taken away from her?

"Mom-"

"After what you did, you still have the guts to show your dirty face right in the morning?" she let out another scoff.

"But what d-did I even do?" Aira stuttered and Jang-Mi slammed her hand on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, dear. Don't act dumb in front of me!" Jang-Mi's voice was utterly rude and stern.

While all this was happening, Jungkook was passing through the living room and these shoutings of his mother caught his attention, making him rush toward the kitchen without wasting any more time.

"Because of you, I'll never get to be a grandma! I know you must have done something to make my son infertile!" Jang-Mi grumbled and Aira's mouth hung open in disbelief.

"What did you do huh? I knew you were a disgraceful child from the very beginning and now you proved yourself!" she marched towards Aira and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Mom!" Jungkook's roar echoed in their ear, making them turn back while Jang-Mi was still gripping onto Aira's hair, her eyes brimming with tears due to pain.

He went in between both of them and tried separating his mom away from Aira but her grip didn't seem to loosen even a bit, making him fume in anger more than he already was.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled, jerking her hand away from Aira's hair and stood in front of her like a shield.

"You're yelling at me just for this disgraceful girl? God, I can't believe this," his mother scoffed, making Jungkook ball his fists in anger.

"Just stop it! I can't understand where you heard such shit! I never expected that you could think so low, Mom. I'm so disappointed in you, so disappointed!"

Jungkook stormed out of the kitchen, dragging Aira along with him away from their mother after snapping at her. He was so red in anger that he didn't realise he was gripping Aira's wrist so tightly.

"Accepting her as my son's wife was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my entire life!" Jang-Mi yelled behind them but they didn't care at this point.

❈❈❈

"Jungkook, it . . . it hurts!" Aira struggled under his strong grip on her wrist but he didn't care about it at that moment.

He burst the door open making a loud noise, enough to let the neighbours know and took her inside the room. He stood in front of her, finally releasing her wrist which was then bright red on her fair skin.

"Why were you in the kitchen?" he asked, still fuming.

"I was making breakfast for you, dummy!" she answered, rubbing her wrist gently in order to make the pain decrease a bit.

"Did anyone tell you to? Like for god's sake Aira, if I didn't come at the right time then something much worse than this might have happened!" he shouted at her.

"But I would have handled it-"

"Shut up!" he scooted closer to his wife and placed his palm over her cheek, cupping it gently.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" he looked down at her bright red bruised wrist with his finger marks and placed his hand over the red area, touching it so softly.

"Yeah, kind of. But it's okay," she smiled, making him sink in a sudden guilt of hurting her unknowingly, he wasn't in his right mind.

"Wait," he informed before storming out of the room and came back with a bowl of ice and a towel after some minutes.

He sat on the bed beside her as he wrapped the ice in a thin towel and started tapping it over her wrist gently, not wanting to hurt her anymore, he was guilty enough for this.

"I'm sorry you've to go through all this because of me," he softly spoke and Aira brought her hand closer to his cheek, letting it rest there.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I'm alright if I've you with me."

❈❈❈

Aira lied down on her bed and randomly kept scrolling through her social media because she didn't have any other work to do. Jungkook left a long time ago after applying ice on her wrist and having breakfast together.

Jang-Mi was in her room, sleeping after having lunch and here Aira was dying of boredom. The day was not good since the very early morning but still, she let it slide thinking that it was okay because not every day had to be good in a human's life.

Despite everything, she felt lucky to have Jungkook in her life. Even if he was aggressive and possessive sometimes but also a cutie with a soft heart, so bipolar yet the closest to her heart.

Everything was ok until she got that weird feeling inside her stomach as if she was about to vomit. She hadn't eaten anything bad to have an upset stomach or feel like vomiting though.

Before she could think more, the next moment she knew, she was about to throw up.

Plopping out of her bed quickly with her hand on her mouth, she ran towards the bathroom and threw up everything she ate.

A few minutes later after washing up, she came out of the bathroom with my wobbly legs and dizzy head. She sat on the bed while squeezing her temples and rubbing them trying to lose the pain a bit.

Suddenly something popped up in her mind. Was she pregnant?

"No, how will I be pregnant when Jungkook's infertile? There's no chance of me getting pregnant at all!"

But then why were the symptoms saying otherwise? She couldn't help but be more curious so she took the testing device from the drawer and went straight into the bathroom.

She waited for the results, anxiety eating her up and just when she saw the test result, she went speechless, her heart started to race a marathon and her mind became blank.

She could see nothing but those two red lines.

"How is this . . . possible?"

──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

a/n:
how do you like the story so far? storm is coming ahead🌪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2K 52
"Life has got all those twist and turns........ But.... Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again ........ Even if I don't want to it happen...
40.4K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
14.6K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...