Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

The Bounding Day

5.8K 250 182
By Ryuu_Tsukima

👀Y/n and Gyomei doing the Jack-O Pose👀

Third Person POV:

*I can't believe I'm doing this?!*

Y/n was repeating the same thing as he still couldn't help but be so embarrassed. Right now he's on Gyomei's back as he was being carried. He could feel the people's stare as it made Y/n's face turn red. It didn't help that he was hearing some of the girls in the village giggling and squealing. He was holding the beads while his arm was around Gyomei's neck, while his leg was being hold.

"Umm Gyomei-Sensei?" Y/n called out softly as he still didn't want to scare his blind sensei. "Yes, my child." Gyomei answered. "Where are you taking us?" Y/n questioned. "We're going to a hot spring. It would be good for you to relax, but I also wanted to be an apology gift." Gyomei mumbled a prayer.

"Apology gift? But why are you apologizing?" Y/n ask as he put his chin on Gyomei's shoulder. "Because I failed to protect my child when he was hurt. I'm sorry." Y/n felt something wet on his arms as he can tell that Gyomei was crying. "You don't have to apologize, I wasn't careful when I trip. That was when he trapped me, so please don't try." Y/n said as he didn't want people so see Gyomei crying while he was in public.

"So kind." Gyomei said. There was a butterfly as Y/n reached out his hand. The butterfly landed on his finger as Y/n smiled. He look where as Gyomei was going straight as Y/n thought about something. He look at the butterfly as he started to put it at Gyomei's hair.

They made it at the hot spring as Y/n tapped Gyomei's shoulder. "You can put me down. I think I'll be able to stand on my own now." Y/n said. He felt Gyomei tightened his grip a little. "I'll let you go when we're at the spring." Gyomei decided. Y/n could feel something about Gyomei as he decided to let him stay on his back.

They were at the person front as she notice the shadow. "Welcome to the ho-ho-hot oh wow." The lady couldn't finished her sentence as she slowly look up. There she see Gyomei looking down at her, immediately making her feel small.

"Hi there." She heard a voice as she look and see Y/n resting his head on Gyomei's shoulder. "We're here for a relaxing time at this hot spring." Y/n explain with a smile. The lady seem more calm as to see Y/n's presence as she nodded. "Okay, but please don't be there to long. The materials are all in the room."

Gyomei nodded as he walked to the room as Y/n turn to wave at the lady. They went into the room as Gyomei bend down, Y/n was able to get off of him. He turn and see the clothes as he started to change into his trunks.

He heard a hard thump as he turn but just see that Gyomei took off his hoari. That made Y/n's eyes widen in shock, 'His hoari cause that?! How much does it weight!?' He see that Gyomei was on his trunks which made Y/n blush at the sight.

'His body is so big! His chest, it look like it could bounce! His arms, they're huge!'

Y/n snapped out of it as he went into the hot spring. He sigh as it felt so good. He decided to put his hair down as he wanted the full experience, and so his hair tie wouldn't get ruined. He was in the surface when he heard something off.

"Gah! This is, this is!"

"Hey! What are you going on about?!"

"This is...AMAZING! I never though I live to see this! A chick in the men's hot spring!"

"Wait what...they look familiar..."

Y/n felt something tapping on to his shoulder as it made his head up. "Ara?" He heard the person being awe struck. "W-Well, what's a fine lady like you doing out here in the boy's spring. Not that I don't mind but..."

Y/n turn as he see the person that was talking. The person is a tall and well-built man in adulthood with fair skin. He had waist-length, spiky white hair that he has ties back into a pony tail, with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face. There were red lines under his eyes which extended further down his face as he got older, going all the way to the bottom by the time he was an adult. By the time he has wrinkles around the corners of his mouth and a wart on the left side of his nose.

"Wait a minute Y/n?!" He turn as he saw a familiar person who has whiskers and blonde. "Naruto?" Y/n ask as well. Suddenly he see Naruto running to the guy that was talking to Y/n and kicked him in the back. "You pervert!" The guy screamed as he fell into the water.

"Hey! What was that for!?" The guy demanded as he see Naruto standing in front of Y/n. "What do mean you-you mega perv! It's one thing to be all about a girl but now you're doing it to a guy!" Naruto yelled. The white hair guy look lost, "Guy?"

"Umm sir, Naruto, what's all of this?" Y/n walk to the side. When he did the guy was able to see Y/n as his face look paled. "Y-You're chest is a-a guy," He then look down as he saw it. "NOOO!"

Y/n tilted his head as he was so confused. "Ara ara, what's wrong with him?" He ask Naruto. "This Pervy Sage here thought you were a girl because he saw you...n-na-a..." Naruto lost his sentence as he realize the position he was in. Y/n with nothing on in a spring room is with Naruto. His face turned red as he fell into the water. "N-Naruto!?"

"So many sins in this water, and another demon as well."

Naruto look as he went back as his eyes widen. Gyomei look down as Naruto with intense as he was shaking. "W-Who a-are you!?" Naruto demanded. "Oh right!" Y/n smiled as he clapped his hand. "Naruto meet my sensei, Gyomei." Y/n introduce. "Gyomei-Sensei, this is Naruto. One of my teammate."

Naruto was struck when he heard what Y/n said. "This guy is your sensei?!" Naruto ask as Y/n nodded. "Why is that everyone has a super strong sensei! When I'm stuck with this pervert!" Naruto complained as he pointed at the man who first talk to Y/n. "So, who's that...Pervy Sage?" Y/n ask as he only got that name.

"Ho? Jiraiya, you made another sin didn't you?" The guy Jiraiya snapped out of it as he look and see Gyomei. He was shaking as he brought his hands up. "H-Hey Gyomei! I didn't know you would be here! Or that you would be training a kid!" Jiraiya said. "He's also the guy who wrote all those pervy books." Naruto added.

"Pervy books?" Y/n ask. "Yeah! Those orange books that Kakashi reads." Naruto informed. Y/n realize the book he was talking about and know of the other book that Iruka had. "Wait? You're the author of those books?" Y/n ask Jiraiya. "Y-Yes, I am!" He answered proudly. "Then is it true that at the end, that Sasha got-"

"No! That was a painful moment when I wrote that!"

Time Skip Jutsu:

The four of them was out as they were walking together. Gyomei decided to stay with Naruto and Jiraiya, making sure that they wouldn't cause any more sins. "Hey, Pervy Sage--"

"I'm the Toad Sage." Jiraiya interrupted as the two of them was walking. 'So he's also a toad sage? So cool!' Y/n squeal in though as he was on Gyomei's back. Also when they were out of the hot spring, Gyomei put Y/n on his back again.

"Yeah, well, whatever you are, what does taking a bath have to do with the summoning jutsu anyway?" Naruto ask. That caught Y/n's attention, 'So Naruto is learning a summoning. That's great for you Naruto!' Y/n complimented in his mind. Jiraiya didn't answer as he continue walking.

"Hey? Hello? I'm talking to you." Naruto said as of getting attention. Jiraiya suddenly stop as Naruto almost ran into him, "What? What is it? Why'd you stop?" Naruto ask. "Hey, Naruto." Jiraiya said. "Huh?"

"Tell me, is there something you like to eat?" Jiraiya ask

Scene Change Jutsu:

"All right. I'm gonna eat." Naruto said as he started to eat some ramen noodles. "This is great. Why can't the training be like this every day?" Naruto cheered. "I said what you like to eat. Why are they here?" Jiraiya ask where Y/n was eating also while Gyomei was praying. "Because I haven't seen Y/n in a while, plus his sensei is way cooler then you." Naruto said.

Those words stabbed Jiraiya's heart.

"W-Well good. T-Then eat up. It may be your last meal." Jiraiya said as he has a vein in his forehead. "Huh?" Naruto ask. "*Cough* Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Anyway, eat up." Jiraiya quickly said. "Yeah, that's right. Eat like there's no tomorrow." Jiraiya laugh.

Y/n and Gyomei caught the laugh as they look each other before nodding in knowing that something was wrong. However Naruto was just confused. "I don't know what's so funny, and I don't care. I got food." Naruto said.

"Poor Kurama"

Y/n almost jumped when he heard Chomei's voice. 'Are you kidding me right now Chomei.' Y/n complained in his head. "Hey are you okay Y/n." He turn to see Naruto was looking at him with some concern. "You almost jumped."

"Y-Yeah." Y/n answer as he blush a little. "I saw a fly and it took me by surprise." Y/n said as an excuse. "Man! I hate that!" Naruto said as he shook his head before eating his noodle. Y/n sigh as he started to eat his noodles. Though Jiraiya was looking at Y/n as he was thinking about something.

"Hit me, chef. Seconds on that ramen." Naruto ordered. "Okay." The chef said as he started to make more. "I also need another bowl please." Y/n requested. "Sure thing." The chef said as he sweat dropped. "I pray that you give me another bowl." Gyomei said as he rubbed his beads. The chef look lost before he quickly make the food.

They were eating the food as Naruto, Y/n, and Gyomei was finishing the food. "One more!" Naruto said. "On it." The chef said. "This time with barbecue pork." Naruto requested. "You got it."

"Can I have the same thing too?" Y/n ask as he was wiping his mouth. "Sure thing." The chef said. "I wish for the same thing." Gyomei said as he started to pray. "R-Right." The chef said.

"Ah. Oh, mad, I'm stuffed." Naruto said after he finished his nine bowl of ramen. "That was really good." Y/n agreed as he finished his twelve bowl. "I'm thankful for the food." Gyomei said as he finish his fifth-teen bowl. "Thanks a bunch Pervy Sage." Naruto turn but only see the giant stuff green toad. "He left?" Naruto.

"Thank you." The chef said as she brought out her hand. Naruto look lost but see a bag that has money. He turn to see that Gyomei was paying, "I shall pray for your hard work." Gyomei said.

'This is why he's better then you Pervy Sage!'

Naruto was walking as Y/n was back on Gyomei's back. "Hey, how come I can't ride on..." Naruto turn but see Gyomei look at Naruto. Naruto shook his head but see that Y/n was giving him a signal that Gyomei's blind. "N-Never mind."

"So are you full now?" The three of them froze. Naruto turn as he glare at Jiraiya. "Quit your messing around! I was lucky that Y/n's sensei treated us. This is why he's better then you!" Naruto said

The words then attack Jiraiya as it made him fell to the ground.

"Say, Naruto, do you happen to have someone that you like?"

"Huh?" Naruto ask as he look at Jiraiya. "I asked if you have a special someone. You know, someone close to you?" Jiraiya repeated. "Well, I don't know." Naruto blush. "I mean, kind of. Sort of. I..." Naruto's eyes trailed off. Jiraiya followed where his eyes look as he sympathy, 'Oh, looks like this is going to hard for him.'

"So, who is it?" Jiraiya teased. "No one. Just Y/n." Naruto froze as he realize what he said. He turn and see Y/n was burning crimson. "N-Naruto?" Y/n ask. Naruto and Jiraiya felt something dark. They look down a little and see Gyomei was staring immensely at them.

"Repeat what you said boy."

Naruto walked backward as he heard Gyomei's voice. "N-Nothing...bye!" Naruto sprint off as Jiraiya also take off. Meanwhile Y/n was blushing but he also what Iruka said to him before.

"How do you feel about sharing?" Iruka ask. Y/n was confused as dots came above his head, "Ara?"

"Let me rephrase. What would you do if more then one person have feelings for you and want to be in a relationship with you?" Iruka ask.

'Is this what Iruka meant!? Naruto likes me! So who also likes me?' Y/n ask. He felt something tapping on to his head. He look down a little to see Gyomei. "Are you okay my child?" Gyomei ask. Y/n nodded, "Hai. Just shock that's all Gyomei-Sensei."

Gyomei nodded as he walked while carrying Y/n. "So where else are we going?" Y/n ask. "To a place I think you'll like." Gyomei answered. "Huh?"

"Well, seems like that's the guy that gave Gaara a run for his money."

Up on another building balcony, it show Kankuro as he look down and see Gyomei carrying Y/n. "Still I can't believe that the beast inside of him was making Gaara do that." Temari said as he shook his head. "But, I thought you were told not to let Gaara out of your sight."

"Ok, so it was my fault. But still I didn't know that he would dare do anything in broad daylight." Kankuro said. "But what about that guy, Shikamaru, or what ever his name is. He's the first guy you're fighting, right? Shouldn't you be formulating a battle plan?"

"Huh! There's no way I would lose to a guy who's at that level. No way." Temari said. "You blew it, didn't you?" Kankuro ask. Temari turn as he was confuse. "If you had taken the exam one year earlier, then you would have made Chunin easily, right, Temari?" Kankuro ask. Temari look down as he close his eyes, "Don't say that."

Flash Back Jutsu:

It was at the Land of The Wind where Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, and their sensei is at a room. "What? What did you say?" Temari ask.

"I'm going to have you three ninja, the best from the Hidden Sand Village, participate in the upcoming Chunin exam." Their sensei said. "But the reason that I'm having you do so is not for you to pass the Chunin exam. We must use this chance so that we're able to crush the Hidden Leaf Village."

"But why? Why are we turning on the Leaf Village? Didn't we signed the Treaty of Alliance with them?" Temari ask as his eyes narrowed. "Yes, we did. And that treaty is the whole problem." Their sensei answer. "I don't get it. What do you mean?" This time Kankuro ask.

"You Genin aren't aware of all the details of this, but when the Treaty of Alliance was signed, that idiot feudal Lord who rules us used it as an opportunity to force military cutbacks on our village. He also delegated to the Hidden Leaf Village matters that should have been handled by us. And even worse, he significantly cut our village's budget and slashed the number of Shinobi. When the head of our country is weak, we, the country's arms and legs, suffer. And so we took the only choice left to us, improve the quality of every Shinobi to maintain our military strength. That's why Shinobi like you were created, Gaara."

Their sensei turn as he look at Gaara, who was leaning on the wall with his neutral cold look. Staring back their sensei. "The land of Wind's very existence is in danger, more danger than it's ever been in before. But still, that idiot feudal Lord and all his incompetent advisers are too blind to see it."

He clenched his fist as he hit the wall, causing the portrait to slowly come off of the wall. "So the Kazekage who detected this weakening of the might of the Sand Village, joined hands with the Sound Village to show our feudal Lord his stupidity by crushing the Hidden Leaf village and restoring our own. This needs to be done so that idiot is aware of the importance of preparing for a crisis!"

Then the portrait shattered on the floor by their sensei, who slammed his hand at the wall again. "If any more time passes, our Sand Village will be completely drained of it's ability to fight against the Leaf Village. This is our only chance."

Their sensei turn towards Gaara. "Now Gaara, this mission depends entirely upon your skills." Temari and Kankuro look nervous by what he said to Gaara. Gaara, with no eyebrows look forward, "Yes."

"This path will certainly lead to war the Leaf Village." Temari and Kankuro look up as they were conflicted. "We'll be...we'll be going to war again? We've spent so much time and sacrificed so much to achieve this alliance, and now we're breaking it. So many will die." Temari said as he look down.

"But...but Temari..." Kankuro said. "Harden your heart. This is the will of Lord Kazekage." Their sensei said as it made Temari gasp. "Lord Kazekage?" He glared. "All Shinobi are simply tools for fighting. Accept that fact, and you'll see that al the Treaty of Alliance does is nothing more than jeopardize our very existence."

"This is an A-plus ranked mission. Make sure you succeed." Their sensei said. "Ok." Kankuro said. Temari glared down as he clenched his fist, "Yes."

Present Time Jutsu:

Kankuro yawn as he look down at the people. "I' bored. The day sure goes by slowly when you're not doing much anything." Temari look up where he see a butterfly flying around. "I guess."

Gyomei was carrying Y/n as he stop. Y/n look and see a familiar women as she was eating some sweets. "Anko?" Y/n said. The women stopped as she turn, she smiled brightly as she saw Y/n. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Anko sing as she went to Y/n. She jumped and flipped over Gyomei as she was able to grab Y/n. "Man that was some move you did the exam!" Anko said as she smile.

"Excuse me? But I would like my child back." Gyomei requested. Anko turn and see Gyomei as she look a little annoyed. "Well excuse me mister. But this is my first time seeing this lovely toxic boy! I wasn't even invited to the baby shower, so let me have this moment!" Anko said as she almost cried by the last sentence. Gyomei was about to cry as Y/n was panicking, "How about we go together?"

"Okay fine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

By Phonix

Fanfiction

24.2K 318 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
155K 7.7K 20
Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was forced to watch him grow. Now, on the ba...
253K 9.6K 38
Lightning struck the trees, tearing them apart. "Listen close." His mother always said to him. "The storms speak in a language that is their own. Lis...
826 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...