ANOTHER DIMENSIONS!?...

Bởi ela_blue24

This story is about a group of friends find out that there are different dimensions other than the one we liv... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1:- Pilot

Chapter 2:- Continuation

7 1 0
Bởi ela_blue24

Sisil: Please follow me.

*Sisil is small maybe 3ft and looks like a snail. He is purple in colour, I followed him out the cabin*

~meanwhile *On Rearil dimension*        '(Rearil dimension: A dimension where lightning element fighters are taken in and are trained by their respective master)

M: So, you are saying that I'm in another dimension?

Nilaman(Ni:) Yes!

M: Amazing!! No work, no social interaction pressure. Wow, finally I am at liberty.

Ni: Uh, ok. But you gotta work here. You have to train everyday till you adept it.    '(Adept: Very skilled or proficient at something)

M: Ya that's fine. But, I will still be able to access the wifi right?

Ni: Yes you will have access. You can know what is happening on earth everyday*Smile*

*On Cralim dimension*

Sisil: This way, please.

H: Where are we going?

Sisil: To the dellon room.    '(Dellon room: A significant room for trainers to create their training partner which is either a robot or a dragon.)

H: Oh, do they make dell laptops there.

*Laughs* Sisil: *impassive face* No!   '(Impassive: Not feeling or showing emotions)

Sisil: This is the dellon room. Go in.

H: What are you not gonna come with me?

Sisil: I am in your footsteps.

H: *talks to herself* *Oh, that means you will come back of me.* Gotcha!

H: Wow!! What place is this? This place is so alluring to my bare eyes. So pleasant and supernatural.

Sisil: Yes. Please, sit down.

H: Ya sure.

Sisil: Here you can create your own partner.

H: Partner? Do I have some kind of project that requires a partner?

Sisil: No! 

H: Oh, that's quiet ignominious.    '(Ignominious: Making you feel embarrassed)

*The machine turns on and processes.*

Machine: Hello hazel! Please place your pass here.

H: Pass? I don't own one.

Sisil: I have it. Wait a minute. Here you go.

H: Ew. Not my ID pic. Do you have the pic from my previous photoshoot? My friend grace had an amazing idea with a tree which did not go very well😅 but the pics turned out great.

Sisil: You can change it later to whatever you want. Now please focus.

H: *clears throat* Of course.

*machine* excellent! Welcome to Cralim Dimension hazel. Please select what type of partner you would feel comfortable with.
Sisil: You can choose between a robot or a dragon.

H: Wow! A dragon? 

Sisil: Yes.

H: Should I like.. pay for it?

Sisil: No. You don't have to. Every trainee get one here. And they will be with you forever.

H: That is so stupendous!      '(Stupendous: Extremely impressive)

Sisil: Please choose one.

H: Well, on earth we have gadgets and stuff and even robots. Uh.. so, I'll go with the dragon.

Sisil: Ok *presses dragon option on the screen* Constumize it.

H: Oh. Um, colour- blue of course, highlight colour? I'm sorry, what's highlight colour.

Sisil: It'll work as another colour. Like highlight.

H: *confused face* oh.
Ohk then, hightlight colour- green I guess.
Eyes- black.

*machine- Thank you! That's it.*

H: Wait, what about it's powers and personality?

Sisil: As it will stay with you it's personality will develop according to it's surroundings but don't worry every dragon is a good one so if it goes in a bad way there'll always be a way to bring it back. And it'll get powers when you get yours.

H: Oh, ok great! Thanks.

Sisil: This way please.

*follows sisil, approaches to a room*

H: So what else does this place have sisil?

Sisil: This is your room. And if you hold any query, you can ask your assistant.  '(Query: A question.)

H: 😮 An assistant?

Sisil: Yes.

H: Ok. How do I open this?

Sisil: Just say open.

H: So this is also my assistant?

Sisil: Anything is this room is yours. It'll only listen to you.

H: Oh ok. Thanks.

Sisil: Take care.

H: Thanks sisil.

*Goes in*
wow! Everything's so different and innovatory.

Hey assistant! *No answer*

Um, hazel's assistant?

Lil: Yes! How can I help you?

H: Woah! That was sudden.

Um, Hi. What should I call you in the first place.

Lil: Please call me lil, hazel.

H: Oh lil. Ohk that's great.

Lil: What do you need h?

H: I'll be with you shortly lil.

Lil: ohk.

*Knock on door*

H: Who is it?
*The screen on the right side wall blinks*
*On the screen*

N: It's me neptuter.

H: Oh. Come in.

N: Hi. How are you holding up?

H: Ya good. Um, I just wanted to ask what will happen to our parents? Like will they still remember us?

N: I am afraid they don't remember now. But, after you leave this dimension they'll get all the memory back.

H: Oh ok.

N: Why are you sad?

H: It's just that I had a fight the night before with my mom. And I feel really bad that she have a very bad daughter. I didn't even apologize to her.

N: Don't worry. She'll not remember this.

H: How?

N: When you come to this side of the dimension your parents memory of the day before erases. So, your mom doesn't even know that you two fought.

H: Oh, thank god! Can I see them though?

N: Yes, you can. On our tv screen you have an option earth. Press that you can see everything about the earth.

H: Ohk. Thanks nep!

N: Wow nep!?

H: Ya sorry, I probably shouldn't call you that.

N: No, no please. No one has called me that before. It feels good like a friend.

H: Ohk.

N: Now eat something and take rest. You have training tomorrow.

H: Ohk nep. Take care.

STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON "ANOTHER DIMENSIONS!?".

Next chapter: Intro of the main characters.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...