ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ||ʀ.ᴀ.ʙ.

By vincentvanshoe

ᴳʳᵃᵇ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵃᵗ, ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ. (discontinued) More

S𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀
C𝗮𝘀𝘁+𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
A𝐜𝐭 𝟏
P𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
N𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭
L𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤
NOT AN UPDATE

ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ||ʀ.ᴀ.ʙ.

2.1K 57 0
By vincentvanshoe

there is never a time or place for true love. it happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

"do you really think me humble enough to ask for your help if i wasn't truly fucking desperate?"

"you're the only person who i know will let me do what i need to do without trying to talk me out of it."

"it's too late for me."

"it's not too late, i don't believe that."

˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ FOR ONE MUSE couldn't see the other hurt, it made them ANGRY.

FOR ONE MUSE gets hurt protecting the other

FOR ONE MUSE takes revenge on someone for hurting the other

FOR ONE MUSE to heal the other after being the one to injure them.

FOR ONE MUSE holds the other while they die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...