Stay [taekook FF]✔️

By yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... More

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Guilty 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Fear 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Past 2 。*✧
✧*。 Different 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Party 。*✧

2.1K 100 7
By yeontanismybias

Loud music bummed through the window as we reached the Kim mansion that was currently filled with loud and drunk college students.

It wasn't the same place where I remember going to with mom so I doubted if we are in the right place. I looked at the exterior of the mansion it was not as huge as Kim mansion but still huge and quite modern. I made a mental note to ask taehyung about this place.

Jimin and I made our way to the mansion when a familiar face greeted jimin hyung.

"Oh..HI!! JIMIN!! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE ?!! COME ON LET DANCE!!!" Rosé shouted over the loud music for us to hear her better. I could see she was a little drunk.

Jimin looked back at me hesitantly asking me if I would be fine on my own.

I nodded and he smiled at me and went with rosé to dance for a little.

I know he loves to dance so I really didn't want him to lose out on fun because of me.

After he disappeared in the crowd of people dancing to 'how you like that'. I looked around to find the owner of this house who is also my taetae, I  looked around and made my way to a hallway when I bumped into someone.

I was gonna fall on my back but who ever I bumped into caught my wrist in time to prevent it from happening.

I looked up to see a handsome guy looking at me , still shocked from the sudden impact.

"You okay ?! "

"Y-yeah I'm fine , Thank you"

"I haven't seen you around before ? You new here ?" The stranger asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Umm.. yeah I am . I transferred here a week ago ...." I said nervously.

"Hmm. You gotta name? I'm kai."

"Jungkook"

"Hmm you came here alone? "

"No actually I'm looking for someone" I said looking around.

"Who is it? Maybe I can help you."

He sounded genuine so I was calm.

"Taehyung?"

I swear the moment I said that he's eyes twitch for a second then he goes back to being relax like it didn't bother him....?

"Yeah he's in the kitchen let me take you, you might get lost this mansion is huge."

Kai led me to the kitchen.

The moment we stepped in we were met with a sight of yoongi hyung chugging a gallon of what I assume was a mix of different alcohol, while around 10-20 people surrounded him , cheering him on. In those people I spotted taehyung as well with hobi hyung by his side, a guy who I'm sure was in yoongi hyung's place before I came, was now vomiting in the sink at the corner.

I was too grossed out by the scene that I didn't notice kai going to the refrigerator and bring two small beer bottles, he tapped my shoulder to get my attention and offered me one. He knew I'm gonna need one after witnessing such horror.

He opened his drink taking a sip , I followed after. My alcohol tolerance is not good but I can handle weak alcohol like beer it soothes my body to relax. If it was soju I would've pasted out .

I made my way outside the kitchen, not wanting to be there to witness yoongi hyung puking his guts out, mind relaxing as the intoxicated feeling of bitter-sweet alcohol flow in my body relaxing every tense muscle of my small body. Kai was still there I wonder why he's being so nice to me. He barely even knows me....

"Wanna dance?" He asked looking at me with a huge grin.

"I- "

"Oh come on! " Before I could finish my sentence kai dragged me to the dance floor.

-aleumdabgo hwangholhae

banjjag-ineun nae gagmag-eun daiamondeu

gyuchig eobsneun segyeneun

jeonbu dwijibhyeo dwijibhyeo seoiss-eo

Turning up the party, now-

The song changed to 'drunk-dazed' as we started dancing.

Kai was jumping around doing cool moves. I was in awe cause he was such a great dancer.

I started moving my hips to the rhythm too. As a surge of confidence came to me cause of the alcohol doing it's job of calming my nerves.

We danced for an hour but my feet kept going and since kai was there no horny bitch came at me to take advantage. I could feel eyes were on me while I swayed my hips to loud music. But I didn't care, I was having fun. 

Kai was dancing he's heart out .He seemed like a nice guy if I'm being honest. Not like most boys who are mostly after my body.

-But I just wanna stay

neukkyeojyeo, nae meolin daze daze daze

jungdog-e ppajyeo replay play play

wonham wonhaneun daelo

gal ttaekkaji gabwa go

naleul gadun carnival wow wow

daze daze daze-

Neon lights shinned on us as we danced with a comfortable distance between us face each other. Unlike others around us who seemed to be grinding on whoever they were dancing with.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jimin hyung at the sofa with Taemin on his left and rosé on his right. It felt like they were arguing about something.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my thin waist.

"what are you doing dancing all sexy all by yourself here?hmmm?" a deep husky voice that I was all too familiar with slurred in my ear. Biting the lobe gently.

I smiled shyly and turned around and a strong smell of alcohol hit my nose.

Taehyung was drunk. 

Oh no......

(A little mature stuff ahead till the next pov.)

Before I could process anything he buried his face on the crook of my neck and I could feel something wet on my neck suddenly taehyung bit a spot on the side of my neck licking and sucking it after it felt weird but good.....

I wanted to moan but I bit my lip harshly cause it will be so embarrassing.

From my peripheral vision I could see kai giving us glances but continue to ignore us the best he could.

Soon after I could feel tae's hands on my waist as he slowly pulled away. I looked up to see his lustful gaze on me. I was scared. I know taetae will never harm me but you can never trust a person's drunk self. 

They are conscious of their actions but have no control over their body. Which is very scary if you ask me.

Slowly I could feel his hands making their way under my shirt but before I could say anything I felt a pair of lips on mine.

At first I was a bit taken aback  but soon after gave into the kiss. We kissed not caring about the surroundings, after some time, I felt being lifted up and realise I was being taken upstairs. My legs were wrapped around tae's waist as he holds me up from my bottom squeezing my cheeks everytime I moan at the feeling of his tongue in my mouth.

Soon a gate opened and I was thrown on a soft mattress. I looked around it was a big room with dim lights and a huge king-size bed with silk Black bedding that I was on right now.

A click was heard and I saw the door being locked by taehyung. I gulped when he looked at me with such intense gaze as he approached me. The bed dipped as he hovered over me. His hands on both my side.

This position felt familiar but this time I didn't know where this would led.

Slowly he reached down to kiss my neck again and this time I moaned to hard for me to keep it in anymore as taehyung started to grind our crotches together and I could feel he's hard on rub on mine.

The more I moaned the more he moved his hips creating such intense pleasure.

I couldn't think straight neither could he. If I were sober I wouldn't have the courage to let him touch me like this.....

And for the first time in years it didn't make me feel disgusted. I felt safe and even though his touches were lust filled I could feel the hidden love behind it.

Jimin's pov.

An hour ago.....

I was dancing with rosé when I suddenly felt a body press up behind me I turned around and was about to punch whoever the fuck this pervert was but a beautiful face appeared in front of me.

"Hey" taemin said showing his adorable smile.

"Hmm. Why are you being a creep? I was about to punch you! " I said with a bored expression. Though his eyes widened in fear.

I smirked at his reaction. Which soon fell when a certain blonde's distance voice reached my ears.

"what ? what's wrong?" taemin asked noticing the change in my expression.

I turned around to see rose with her friend jennie who was dragging a very drunk taehyung in a room. I could sense something was wrong so quickly made my way over and slammed the door open taemin following behind me. I eyes widened with shock.

Taehyung was thrown on the bed with Tzuya on top of him almost half naked as jennie was about to take a picture of them. I dash towards girl tackle her to the ground snatched her phone and deleted the photos and broke it in two. I got up, furious at girl on the bed but the moment I saw him my anger reached its peek, I saw red. 

"What the hell park why are you here?!" Tzuya complained still sitting on the bed in her lace underwear and fishnets. 

"What. the. fuck. do you think YOU'RE DOING YOU DUMB BITCH??!!!!" I growled at her in my deep voice and she visibly shivered in fear.

"Are you really are so fuck obsessed with him that you fucking drugged him?!!"

A gasp was heard from taemin and the colour drained from the three girls.

It wasn't easy to notice that taehyung was drugged but I have seen him drink and I know for sure he has a very high alcohol tolerance. I didn't like taehyung but this is unacceptable.

"well I warned him! He humiliated me in front of everyone!!- " I cut her off with a scoff.

"So you want to do the same ?? by drugging him?? you psychopath!! you know what I'm out of here!!!!" I said and walked out after lifting taehyung from the bed. While taemin followed behind me while cutely glaring at the girls.

"Jimin wait!" rose shouted behind me following me.

"Get lost! I don't wanna talk to you!" 

"Atleast listen to me! please just once than walk away I won't stop you..." rose said while coming in front of me with glassy eyes and heavy breath.

"Fine I'll let you explain but don't expect me to treat you like a friend after what you did."

We made our way to couch as I dumped taehyung on one side of the couch and we sat at the other. 

"Jimin, I swear I didn't want to do it. It's just Tzuya .... she will ruin my life if I don't listen to her. and I- I know you hate me now and I can't change it cuz I know it's wrong but please atleast accept my apology ...." rose said looking down at her lap, guilt evident on her face.

"It's ok if you realize your mistake but you should apologize to the person you did wrong to ." taemin said from beside me. 

"yeah you need to apologize to taehyung." I said as rose nodded.

"though what were you going to do with taehyung anyway?" I asked softly.

rose inhaled a deep breath and started telling us what they were truly planning to do before we barged in. 

we were so engrossed in our talk that no one noticed a now conscious taehyung getting up from the couch and moving towards an half intoxicated bunny dancing in the middle of the dance floor, with not so innocent intentions.....

______________________________________

Finally I Updated even tho I should be studying which is not a good thing but I noticed I haven't updated in 3 weeks so I felt a little gulty so I updated as soon as possible *phew*.

Anygays don't attack me on cutting off smut. Wait for the next chapter!!(* ̄▽ ̄*)

A long update since it's been long 👀.

So I hope you enjoyed~

💜💜💜

Word count: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3.4K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
12.5K 675 34
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
990K 47.8K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...