Just Want To Be With Him (Kan...

By Ashaina796

Ayashiki Y/N is an Ordinary writer who also known as the hidden lost ghoul princess. Eventually she fell in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
You're My Everything (Haise Sasaki)
Chapter 16
Last but not least
I know I am not Enough, But I try my Best (Arima Kishou)
You know how I feel, Idiot (Ishikawa Kurama) Human AU
My Sunshine (Nagachika Hideyoshi)
Ice-Cream Love (Kaneki X Reader)

Chapter 17

81 2 1
By Ashaina796

Flashback:

- What is it Tou-Chan???

- Are you okay, Y/n-Chan??

- Heh!! You know very well about my feelings for Ken. And you guys were making-out right before me. How do you expect me to be okay. Arrrgghhh!! Fine!! You keep him if he is really happy with you. I don't care anymore. Just keep him happy, please.

- Umm.... Ayashiki-Chan, there is a problem. Everything's messed up.

- What!!! What do you mean Touka?? I swear if something happens to Ken, I'm gonna kill you. You know that very well.

- I know, you're pissed off. But there was soo much I could do. I didn't even got time to react. Before anything I got knocked out. And they took...

- Tf are you saying??!! Are you saying that.. that.. so-someone t-took m-my Ken??? Who dare to do this??

- It's Aogiri members.

- I'm gonna kill them all. I'm coming there in a min.

Flashback ends

I was jumping from one building to another. I can't take a safe rout right now. I have to reach Anteiku as soon as possible.

I wonder what could possibly the Aogiri members want from him. It must be RIze's gene.

AT ANTEIKU:

I kicked the front door open. I wasn't ready to see what I did after I opened the door. The beautiful coffee shop, which was more beautiful by the presence of Kaneki was covered in Kaneki's blood. I can smell his blood. I started to get flashback about my fathers dead, my mothers dead. How their blood covered my whole living room.

I felt a sharp pain in my head. I clutched my hair and sat down on the spot.

"Make it stop make it stop.... daaad... stooop... Rize.... please stoop. Don't kill them... Ahhhhhh", I was screaming because of the intense pain in my head. Everyone from upstairs came down. Yoshimura-San at once understood what was happening to me. At the same time Tsukiyama entered the Caffee. He started to panic after seeing my condition.

"Please, Tsukiyama-San, take her to your place", Yoshimura-San spoke softly while rubbing my back.

"Noooooo, I'm fine", I said after taking some deep breaths and calming myself.

"Are you sure, Y/n?? You look paler then usual", Shuu said with a worry in his face.

"My Kaneki is under Aogiri's custody and you hope me to rest here doing nothing while my Kaneki is the one suffering because of my one mistake??", I screamed soo loud that my full face became red due to my excess anger.

I felt tears slowly dropping my eyes.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have given Rize to play with his feelings. If I were enough brave to stop Rize meeting Kaneki. If I was the one who gave organ to Kaneki, not Rize then they would've taken me and spared him. It's all my fault. I need to make it right. I was the one wrong.", I was yelling those thoughts.

"Yoshimura-San, I am going to Aogiri base. If I have to kill Eto-San, Tatara-San, I would not hesitate to kill anyone. I'm going to stop him no matter what", I said desperate to save the only one I love.

I was approaching the door when Tsukiyama stopped me preventing me to go there by myself.

"Please, love. We all want to save Kaneki. But they are much stronger together. Not to mention, if you go there alone, I'm afraid you can't come back in one piece. I don't want that my love", he said more like scolded me.

"I don't even care for myself. Just let me goooo you piece of shit", I kicked him on the stomach as well as his chest and everywhere possible. He seemed like taken aback by my sudden outburst but still didn't let go off me.

"If you don't care about yourself then at least care for Kaneki's feelings, you damn Lost princess!!!", Touka screamed at me making me stop in shock. No one ever dared to call my name like that.

"Think about Kaneki's feelings. Think how much confused you made him about his feelings. He loves you, he also love his Ohime-Sama, he loves Rai. He loves your every version. But You didn't even tell him which one is really you. Poor guy is started to go crazy about feeling same thing for three girls. And now you say you don't even care for yourself. You'll do what?? Go to Aogiri base, fight with the most powerful ghouls and then die there. Not even one thought for Kaneki's feelings?? I love him. And I care about his feelings. That's why I am stopping you from getting killed before you finally confess your true feelings to him. Please...", Touka stopped and started panting when tears started to spill out of her eyes. For the very first time, I saw her crying. I stopped struggling into Shuu's grip.

"Kaneki... (sniff)... Please..(hiccup)...be okay" I said with my crying voice. There was soo much emotions were building inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. I passed out.

Kaneki's POV :

I am soo weak... Soo pathetic. I couldn't even get the chance to explain Y/n-Chan what she saw was not true. Why every time our relation starts to improve, something happens that takes us far away from each other.

"Because you're pathetic", I heard a very familiar voice. I looked up and saw the person who made my life hell.

"Rize-San??? Why?? Why are you here??", I asked her trembling in pain.

"Why am I here??? Is that even a question to ask?? You know better. I am a part of you. I live inside you. And do you want to know, who caused this?? You loving, beloved Y/n-Sama", she said with sarcasm in her voice.

"Why are you bringing her into this mess?? She has nothing to do with this.", I shoot a glare at her as I yelled.

"My~ my~ she has worked on your anger too, I see!!", she said with a smirk.

"But sweetheart, she is Intimately involved with your whole life", she said as she ran a hand on my cheek.

"What do you mea-", before I could finish, I snapped back into my real world. Well, not world anymore. Hell, if I say correctly.

Flashback:

"Anoo... Touka-Chan, if you don't mind I want to confess something to you.", I said as I scratched my cheek nervously. Touka chan left a angry sigh like usual and nodded allowed me to continue.

I took a deep breath and then exhale it.

"Touka-Chan, I don't feel towards you, as a boyfriend should feel for a girlfriend. I only like you as a good friend of mine. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.", I said in one breath and closed my eyes waiting for her outburst. But I heard her deep sigh.

"I already know that Kaneki. You like someone else. It shows clearly by the way you look at her", she said looking into my eyes.

"But still, I love you, Kaneki", she said as she jumped over me and started to kiss me soo roughly that I couldn't even fight back.

"Oh Y/n, I didn't see you come", I heard Nishiki senpai's gentle voice. I felt like my whole world stop around me. I looked at her. Her expression was full of betrayal sadness and she held the biggest fake smile in this world.

I was looking at her retreating figure with my tearful eyes. How I don't have a single word to explain myself to her. I could only watch her. I didn't even go after her this time.

"I am sorry about that, Kaneki. I just wanted you to be my first kiss, before we finally break our relation. I didn't even realize, she would be here this time", Touka-Chan said. I just ignored her.

After she left, I was finishing my work when two person came. The first person who came, much looked like Touka-Chan. And the second person was huge and scarier. He hit me over and over again. He hit me soo much, at the point that, I lost my consciousness. How I wished my Ohime-Sama was here to help me out.

When I woke up, I was here. In the middle of a huge room. Alone. My hands were tied behind my back. My legs were tied to. I was given drug, so that I could not use my Kagune.

Flashback Ends

He tortured me over and over. My screams were heard all over the place. How I wanted someone to help me. He even gives inserts a centipede inside my ear. I was feeling if he would kill me, I would be more than happy to die.

"Please, kill me... kill me... anyone please... I can't take anymore", I cried... I couldn't handle anymore. Two people died in front of me. I couldn't do anything. Please... I don't wanna live anymore.

"But you have to live, sweetheart", I again felt a soft hand on my cheek.

"Rize-San, (sniff) I can't take it anymore. Please kill me already", I said crying my eyes out.

"Aww... But Y/n had suffered more than you did, dear. She never once said to kill her. Instead, she got stronger. You have to live... live to her expectation", she said with a soft smile in her face.

"Sh-she suffered?? Why?? How??", I asked. After her her suffer I felt my pains fade away.

Rize- San smiled at me then she looked back.

"You see that, by yourself", she said as I saw we are in a different place.

I saw a little girl playing with flowers with her father reading a book beside her.

"Dadda, lowk, I made it fow you. Wirr yow weaw it??", she said as she gave him a cheeky smile.

"Of course, honey", he said and the little girl put the flower crown she made on his head.

Then all of a sudden the scenery changed. Now we were in a living room. That little girl but little elder than before sitting in front of two lifeless body and staring at them with a stoic expression.

Then in another scenery she was sitting on a bench crying. I somehow felt this scenery quite familiar. Then I saw little me approaching that girl. I saw her bright smile. I felt myself smile too.

Then we came to a school. Well abandoned school. There I saw the person, who is currently torturing me, is taking unconscious 15 or 16 years old Y/n on his back inside the school. Her long silver hair was all I could see. But she was little healthier than now.

"Why he is taking her inside??", I asked Rize-san.

"I bet, you can't take it. Do you still wanna see??", she asked grinning ear to ear. I nodded.

She took me there. I saw he was doing all those things to y/n that he did to me. She was screaming crying in pain and agony.

"Nooooooooooooo.... nooo please.... nooooo... stoop... take me.... don't heart her please doon't. I don't wanna loose her please", I tried to stop but before that Rize stopped me.

"Do you wanna see more??? She cried... she cried and suffered thousand times more that you did. You're only suffering for 2 days and she suffered like this for years. Do you still think that, you're perfect for her without my help??", Rize-San said with a sadistic grin on her face.

Then I heard another heart breaking scream. I immediately looked at them. I saw Jason was cutting her fingers off more barbarously. It was like the more she screamed the more he was getting barbarous. But I noticed she never once asked for help.

"Do you want to see more, how your love of life got tortured by him??", Rize grinned again.

"I want-", again I couldn't finish. I was back to real world and Jason was coming towards me. I was getting ready for another session.

Time-Skip:

Y/n's POV :

Five days... It's been five days Ken got kidnapped by Aogiri. I couldn't do anything by my own. Touka was right. I have to be alive. I have to confess to Kaneki, before I die. I can't let him stay in confusion for his whole life.

I don't want to think what Oomori was doing to my Kaneki. But the more I didn't want to think, the more memory of him torturing me for years came in my head over and over. OH!! How much I prayed to God for keeping Ken away from that monster.

I looked at my boney pale white fingers. Then on my feet. They were cut off by Oomori for thousands of time. They never came back to how beautiful they were before they were cut off. I remember my screams echoing through the whole abandoned school.

I remember when I went to play with my Father when I was only 3 years old. I never had those critical thoughts of real world in my little brain. I always used to go to a park with my father, when mom used to attend her Royal meetings. I never got to interact with my mom much because she was always busy. I always stayed with my Father. I used to play with him and Yoshimura-San.

When Rize used to visit me, she would always did something to make me cry. When I first met her, she used a blade to strip the full skin of my left hand. Blood was sipping out of my hand. But my parents were busy in a meeting. So I wasn't allowed in that room. I couldn't show them. Because the wound was already healed before they finish their meeting.

When I was 6 years old, I was out with Yoshimura-San in the park. He had to go somewhere for business purpose. He dropped me at home, and I went inside alone. What I saw, I was never ready to see that. I saw Rize with her activated Kagune and had a Sadistic grin on her face. My father was already on the floor struggling for breath. And my mother was trying to fight her. But what could she do. Rize was way more powerful then her. I saw Rize tear apart my mom head from her body. And she tossed my mom head behind her. And then she hit my father with her Kagune over and over again. He was a king. But he was injured and didn't got enough time to heal. The she picked him up by his two legs with her Kagune and separated him into two from head to toe. And finally my mom and dad died in front of my eyes.

I was looking at them. My tiny heart couldn't take this barbarous scene. I started to threw up soo much that my head started to spin. Rize looked at me and gave me a ear to ear grin.

"Isn't it my little Y/n??", she said as she ran her Kagune on my hand to my neck. I gave her glare. She wrapped her Kagune around my throat and picked me up. She started to choke me. And I was grasping for air. Tears were streaming down my face.

Then all of a sudden Someone attacked Rize and she knocked out. She dropped me and I was panting for breath. Still crying. My hair my hands my dress everything were covered in blood.

That day I found out that cruelty is the only way to success. I saw Yoshimura-San and Rize fighting and by chance, he took Rize far away from me. So that she can't hurt me. I sat down before my dad's split parts. I looked back. I could see my moms head was lying down like a dolls head. I had a stoic expression. Never in thousand years I could imagine this scene.

I smiled at myself, thinking about these memories.

"Look at the destiny!!! Rize was the person I hated the most in this fucking world. Now she is literally alive inside the person I love the most in this world", I said to myself while I stood on the rooftop of the highest building in the 20th ward.

More Five days Later

Today was the day CCG as well as the Anteiku is preparing to give a little visit to Aogiri Tree. I am prepared to beat the shit out of Ayato Kirishima and Yakumo Oomori.

The CCG members planned to Attack the 13th ward the Aogiri Tree. So, we thought it would be perfect time to attack them and rescue Ken.

"I'm coming, my love", I said to myself as I wore a short skinny leather jeans and a leather blouse. And covered myself with AK-15 and soo many weapons. I plan to use my Kagunes only on Oomori. After all I have to show him how strong he made me.

We were ready for our plan to proceed. But before that, I called Hide.

"Hello, hey best friend. Fancy calling me right now", I heard his cheerful voice before the phone.

"Hey my sunshine. How's up??", I said trying soo hard make my voice as normal as possible.

"You're not okay. What's wrong??", he asked.

"Nothing. Just saying that, I love you. And always remember that you were my first best friend and the most reliable I could ever ask for", I said.

"Yeah okay But what-", I couldn't handle anymore. I hung up and switched off my phone.

Time-Skip:

By the help of CCG officers, we easily got chance to get inside. I could swore I saw Kurama was trying to make a clear scope for us to head inside. But I had not time to look at him.

As soon as I entered I started firing at the ghouls so much that they don't have chance to even react. Normal bullets can't go through Ghouls body. But my gun and Bullets are specially made against Ghouls. Pretty much unreliable for ghouls as a ghoul princess huh?? But I could care less. All I need is my Ken safe and sound back. If anything happens to him, I'm gonna destroy the whole ghoul kingdom by my own.

After firing at the ghouls for a long time alongside with Shuu and Uta-san, I was out of bullets.

"Baby-doll, you go. Find Kaneki. We'll handle the rest of them", Uta-San said to me. He was one of the best ghoul and even stronger than Yomo-San. They were also best friends as far I know.

"Make sure that, you'll return in one piece", I said to both of them.

"We'll try. But no promises", Shuu said while fighting with bunch of ghouls. I frowned but nodded anyway.

I ran upstairs following Kaneki's scent. I stood before a huge door. I could smell Kaneki's smell as well as Oomori's. I was hesitating to open the door.

I remembered my mom and dad's death scene. I wasn't ready to see another person's death before my eyes. But he is alive. And I am strong enough to save him. You can do it, Y/n. Do it for the sake of love for Kaneki.

I took a deep breath and gave a huge kick on the door. The door burst open. My eyes went wide when I saw my love there.

Oomori injected Kaneki with Rc suppressants to suppress his ghoul powers and cut off his fingers and toes like nails. When the injection's effects wore off, he forced Kaneki to eat so his fingers and toes would regrow. And, he also placed a Chinese red-headed centipede in Kaneki's ear.

I could understand everything just looking at Kaneki's toes fingers and his hair was white??!!

He was fighting with Oomori. And I felt proud when I saw he was not scared and weak Kaneki anymore. He was soo confident while he was fighting Oomori. It was not Kaneki who fought in order to save himself. It was Kaneki, who was fighting for the wrong happened to him by others. I could clearly see it in him.

I was looking at his fighting skills with a smile on my face. Then suddenly he noticed me and stopped in his track. Before I could look at him, I noticed Oomori coming towards him to attack form the back. I was fast enough to react. Before his Rinkaku hit him, I threw my Rinkaku direct through his heart and sent him flying in one of the corner of the room.

Then he was about to hit again. And now Kaneki knocked him off saying something, that I never heard him say,

"Fuck You", I couldn't help a gasp and slapped my face with a huge laugh. In the meantime Kaneki completely devoured Oomori right before my eyes. And before that he took out a centipede from his ears and inserted it in Oomori's ear.

I felt the familiar feelings of having centipede inside brain return in my memory. How much I screamed when he was giving me this treatment.

"Tasuketekudasai, dai Hime-sama", he cried for help from me as he was lying on four with Kaneki on his back in front of my feet.

I lifted up my right leg and pulled his chin up to look at me by my leg with my signature crazy grin. Then I spit on his face.

"Serves you right, you sadistic bitch", I growled. And then kicked direct on his face like a football. Not much pressure to throw him away but enough to draw blood from his huge ass nose.

I was grinning like crazy when I was looking at Kaneki, as he was devouring Oomori.

After that, I was expecting to hear something from him, but he didn't say anything. He left the room without saying anything. I followed him outside.

After walking sometime he stopped. He looked back at me. The place, where we were, was little secluded.

"Why are you following me???", he snapped at me. His voice was cold as ice. I was little taken aback by his sudden loud voice. I didn't expected that. I backed away a little that my back hit the wall behind me.

"I-i'm so-sorry", Fuck!! I wanted not to stutter. I felt slowly tears rolling my eyes. I walked the other direction.

I ran away and I heard Touka and Ayato fighting on the rooftop. I followed the sound. I saw Touka was all beaten up by her brother. I wanted to help Touka. But before that I saw Kaneki picked up Touka and taking her to a safe place. I got the chance and I attacked Ayato. I was hitting after hit, making Ayato weaker.

Kaneki's POV :

This is not time to confess. I can't say anything to her. She came to save me. And what I did?? I snapped at her. She ran away. I hurt her. Again. I always fuck up everything.

On the rooftop I heard fighting sound. I saw Touka-Chan was fighting her brother. But she was all beaten up I slowly approached her and picked her up. I was taking her to a safe place where Nishiki Senpai was. In the meantime, Y/n was attacking Ayato. He was about to Knocked out at the moment Touka-chan flipped and Pushed me from the rooftop.

I saw everything in slow motion. I saw Touka-Chan mouthing sorry to me. I was still looking up at them when I was falling form the 10 storied building. I knew I was about to die.

Then I saw Y/n jumped off the rooftop and slowly approaching me. She extended her hand towards me to take. But how can I take her hand when I am the one who always hurt her. I was about to hold her hand, then again I took my hand away and looked another direction.

She was shocked but she positioned herself. I never noticed, how beautiful her sea foam eyes were as they were always hidden behind her bangs. How boney she was. How beautiful her hair was as the air was hitting her hair making them fly upwards. She eventually catch me and tucked me into her arms. Those arms!! I never realized. They were my Ojou-Chan's arms. I never can forget this warmth, Her voice, Her smell, her delicate skin... everything. How could I not even realize that, my Y/n is my Ojuo-chan!!! She is the one!!She was always there for me. Everytime I asked, she was there!!!

She covered me with her arms as she flipped out positions and then she activated her Ukaku the butterfly like Kagune and Covered both of us. I saw, if we hit the floor, she would be the one, who will get hit. So I tried to flip over. But she was holding me soo tight by my shoulders that I couldn't even move inside her Ukaku.

"Y/n, let me-" she cut me off.
" No Kaneki. Not even a single wordhhh-"before she could finish she split blood on my face, as we hit the floor. Her Ukaku was slowly fading away as she was doing some wired noises. Then she passed out.

I looked at her in tearful eyes. She did everything to save me.

"Y/n, please.... open your eyes, love... please... you can't leave me... you can't leave before mee... please... I-", I couldn't finish. I saw She was slowly opening her eyes.

But her eyes were different. Both of her eyes were completely black. He kakugan actiavated. I saw blood red almost black veins started to pop around her eyes.

She stood up like a zombie. She wasn't looking anywhere. Her ukaku, koukaku, rinkaku, and bikaku activated. And it started to hit everyone who were near their reach.

Then she was slowly approaching me. I activated my Rinkaku ready to fight. But she was my love after all. I slowly deactivated my Rinkaku and waiting for the impact when I saw she was about to hit me. But the impact never came. I looked at her. I was shocked by looking at her.

"Please....(cough) Ken... I... (cough blood) would rather... kill myself than using my (cough) -gune at you, my (cough) love", she said.

She hit herself with her Rinkaku, which took a huge bite from her tummy. Blood was all around her. Then her Rinkaku was about to hit her again, when a certain someone injected something into her shoulder and at once she fell on his arms. He looked at me with one of Kakugan activated, who always stays with Y/n but his hair was now cut short like mine.

"Please Kaneki-Kun, If the CCG members find you, they will take you to the custody. And if that happens, Y/n's gonna kill me. Please. I'll take care of her. I'll contact you", the sliver haired man said as he picked her bloodied body and jumped away using his Rinkaku.

I dropped myself on the floor and thinking about everything happened. She!!! Why she!! Why always... why she always have to save meeee??? Why I can't be the one?? I was crying on the floor.

Time-Skip

After the fight ends, so many people died. Ghouls as well as humans. I saw Touka-Chan and others.

"Kaneki, let's go back to Anteiku", she said.

"Why did you pushed me, Touka Chan??", I asked her with venom in my voice. She was taken aback by my question.

"Because if I not have done that, she would've killed my brother. And I can't let that happen. He is my brother. What do you expect me to do??", she snapped at me.

"That brother of yours was about to finish you. Anyways. Never expect me to come back to you anymore. The thing you have done, could've killed both of us. I don't care about myself... but if anything happened to her, I would've killed you. Not to mention, if anything happens to her by something caused by you, I will forget that I ever knew you and won't even hesitate to kill you", I said to her as I was walking away.

"But where are you going now??", she asked from my back

'Obviously joining the Aogiri Tree", I said not looking back. Right now, my mind was filled with the thoughts of Y/n and only Y/n. I hope she's fine.

Major Time-Skip:

Y/n's POV again :

"Eto-San, I'm soo bored", I said to Eto-san. She was someone I really have a good friendship. I was like working for three teams together. But Typically I was in no one's side. I was only in my side.

After the incident, Kurama brought me to the hospital. And he told Eto-san and Tatara-San about my condition.

They were the one's who saved me from Oomori, back when I was 16 years old. They took care of me. They never forced me join the Aogiri Tree. But the forced me to pay them visit time to time, so that we could catch each other. Eto-San and I were secretly rival. Because we both were writers. But my favorite writer was her and her was me. We were like sisters from different mother. She low-key liked Ken romantically, but decided to ignore her feelings as she knows about mine.

"But you can't move yet. I don't want you to get hurt again, baby", she said sweetly. I giggled at her cute nickname.

"Yes, She is right. You should not move much", said Tatara-san. I pouted at him.

"Are you going to Anteiku again??", Eto asked. I shook my head.

"Whaaat??!! Noo wayy!! But I have to pay visit to my friends like Shuu and Nishiyo", I said playing on my PSP.

"Why do you have to be friends with them?? Isn't Kurama, Kaneki and Tatara are enough??", she asked with a frown.

"Do you not consider yourself as my friend??", I said dramatically making hurt face.

She giggled putting her band aided hands on her Band aided lips.

"No, silly. You're not my friend. You're my sister from aother mother", she said making me giggle as well.

"But for your kind information, your Kaneki hasn't came for once to pay me a visit, when Hide pays me visit everyday. Well, I don't even expect him to pay me a visit. He loves Touka, that piece of shit", I said trying to hide my sad face into my PSP and covering my face with my long hair.

"Do you want a surprise??", she asked and smiled cheekily.

I looked at her confused.

"Just wait here and close your eyes, till you feel something on your hand, okay??", she said with excitement.

"Okaaaayyy??", I said.

"Deal??", she asked again.

"Deal", I said now giving up to her.

I closed my eyes and waiting for the impact. I heard someone close the door and approaching my bed. They took a sit beside me. I tried to smell the scent. Because my hormones are not in good condition, my smelling sense is little weak for now. But I could clearly smell a very familiar scent. The smell I wasn't expecting at all. I felt my heartbeat rise. My cheeks started to burn. My eyes got teary. And I was shaking. This familiar feeling I got, when I first talked to him, when I first kissed him. I felt his body heat for the first time.

"Eto-Chan, if this is a joke, it's not funny", I said. My voice started to break with my tears. I felt his hand on mine. Same heat same size but little rough. I shoot open my eyes and saw none other than....

MY KANEKI KEN!!!

I couldn't control my feelings inside anymore. I pulled him by his collar and tucked him on the bed hugging him soo tightly not even caring about the blood sipping through my injured tummy because of soo much force.

He was lying on his back and I was sitting on his lap my legs resting both side of his legs. I was crying and nuzzling my face into his chest through his shirt clutching with my fist. Occasionally punching on his chest gently. He didn't say anything. Kept quite about every complain I threw at him. And just hugging me tightly, like I would vanish if he loosen ups his grasp. Just like the first time he hugged me.

After I was done complaining, I noticed how he was hugging me. I got up a little and brought my face to his face.

"I'm not going to leave you now, my love", I said as I kissed the side of his lips.

"Promise me that, you would never leave me. Never ever in a thousand years. Not even to save me", he said. His voice was breaking just like mine as he ran his hands over my cheeks.

I shook my head.

"No, love. If you have to die, I'll die with you. I refuse to leave you alone to die", my tears fell on his beautiful face mixing with his own tears.

"Okay fine. But promise me, that you'll protect yourself before anything, okay??", He demanded. I smiled and nodded.

I hugged him and buried my face into his neck.

"Mine mine mine mine mine mine... All Mine", I said and showered his whole face with kisses each time saying 'Mine'. He blushed and smiled at my antics.

"Our babies would be proud when they'll hear their fathers story", I said as I peppered his face with kisses and this made him red as tomato.

"Why only their father's?? Their mother is stronger than their father", he said as he kissed me gently on the lips.

"Well, who cares??", I said as I started to kiss him over and over on his lips.

"How long did you know me??", he asked with a smirk now on his face.

"What's with a that smirk?? How do you know??", I asked with a chuckle.

"I know everything about you, love", he said smiling at me.

"Huh!! Stalker much??", I rolled my eyes playfully earning a chuckle from him.

"Says the one who's been stalking me for more than 17 years", he said as he laughed.

"Haaahh!! Youuuu!!", I smiled as I started to kiss him roughly passionately. He just flipped my over making me lay on my back and him on top of me.

The kiss was finally broke by me as we were panting for breath. We were looking deep into each others eyes. "Just to let you know, I'll be always the top one, deal??", He asked with a smirk. I smiled, "I'll happily oblige", then we started to kiss again.

"Finally, you're all mine", we both said in union. Then we started to laugh. I hugged him soo tight. But when he felt the wetness on the lower part of his shirt, he spoke,

"But baby, if we don't take care of your injury, I'm afraid, we can't have a baby", he said breaking the hug earning a whine from me. He chuckled and Cleared my injury with the help of a nurse.

Then he sat on the bed and me between his legs leaning my head against his chest.

"It feels like dream come true for me, baby", I said closing my eyes listening to the heartbeat of the person who is my life, My Ken.

"All Mine", I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep in his arms. But he never leaving my side after that, ever again.

Huuuuuuuugeee Time Skip:

NO ONE'S POV

"That's how your Deada and Momma got together", the sliver haired queen said to her little twins. When both of the prince listening to the story of their Father's adventure of life.

"Wow!!! Momma!! Deada was soo strong!! Can I be like him??", the white haired baby boy asked his mother.

"Of course, Kesuke honey. You can be stronger than Daddy someday if you have trust in here", she pointed at the place, where his heart was situated.

"Momma momma, I wanna be like youuuu", the black haired baby boy jumped up and down. The silver haired woman hold the baby's hand and said,

"You too Yoshi, honey. Just follow your heart and you'll both get stronger", she smiled at her two kids.

"Then will we be able to protect you daddy and the little one too?", both of them pointed at their mother's huge baby bump. The mother smiled.

"Yes Honey. The little one too", she said.

"We love you momma", they said as they hugged the queen from her both sides.

"Everyone only loves mommy. No love for daddy, huh", they hear their father's voice.

"Daddyyyyyy", both of them yelled as they ran towards their father. And he picked both of his sons giving a kiss on each ones cheek. Then looked at his pregnant wife slowly approaching him. It's been soo many years. But the woman is still the most beautiful woman in this whole world in his eyes. The women, with whom he feel in love without even seeing her.

"Welcome home, Love", she said as she hugged her husband carefully as he had two kids in his arms.

"Tadaimaa", he said with a smile. And Kissed his beloved wife gently on the lips.

After Dinner:

Babies were playing on their parents PS5. And the parents are washing the dishes.

"Had a rough day??", Ken asked after seeing the dull face of his beautiful wife.

"Hmmm", she said as she cutely pouted as she was washing the dishes. Ken slowly stood behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her torso, just like how she hugged him for the first time. And then kissed her bare neck slowly. She closed her eyes enjoying her husbands soft lips on her bare skin.

"

Someone needs some cuddles??", he said softly in his wife's ear. She nodded and turned to face him. She tried to hug her husband but her huge baby bump was on the way. She whinnied and earned a chuckle from her husband. She pouted.

"Okay honey, I put the kids to bed and then, let's cuddle in the bed. That would be easier", Ken said but his wife pouted.

"But you always tease me in the bed", she whinnied.

"Hhaaha!! Okay my cutie. I won't tease you... well, not too much", he said as he poked her nose with his index fingertip.

"Keeennnn!!! Not Faairr!!", the pregnant queen whinnied earning another chuckle from her king.

"Kids, time for bed. Momma is tired", the father gently said to his twins.

"But daddy, I'm gonna win. Just a little bit",

"Kesuke and Yoshi Kaneki, sirs, your mother is little pissed right now. If you don't go to bed, she'd get angry. Do you think, it's good for the little one??", Ken asked

Both of the twins stood straight and gave a salute to their father as they heard about their upcoming brother.

"Yes, Sir. We'll be bed right now", they said in saluting position.

"That's better Agent Kesuke Kaneki and Agent Yoshi Kaneki, you have my order to kiss your momma and daddy and go straight to bed", Ken said saluting his both twins and kneeled to their level. Both of them kissed him on his both cheeks and ran towards their mother. Their mother can't kneel to their level. SO they climbed on a chair and kissed her both cheeks said a good night and ran towards their bed.

After putting the children to bed, Mrs. Kaneki went to her shared bedroom, where her husband was already waiting for her. She closed the door and slowly climbed the bed. The crawled to Kaneki. Sat between Kaneki's legs and leaned her back on Kaneki's chest. Kaneki hugged her from behind.

Kaneki's smell was filled in the room, which never failed to relax her. Kaneki was rubbing her huge baby bump gently. And kissing her shoulder softly.

"

Baby, are you okay, now??", he mumbled into her shoulder.

"Hmm... I was thinking something", she said.

"What??", he asked.

"Everything. It's... it's... just too... um... I can't find that correct word for it", she said closing her eyes. Then slowly she remembered every thing happened in her life... every happy moments. When she fell in love, when she got her love, when they fought together side by side, worked together, marry the only one she loved, having kids, ruling her kingdom, bringing peace to the world... where everything is safe. No enemy, no threat... only Kaneki and her babies, best friend, friend like sister everything she remembered with a soft smile on her face. Then she turned and looked and sat on her husbands lap facing him. She kissed him gently on the lips. He gently put her her on the pillow and hovered on top of her. Kissing her with soo much passion. And she kissed her back. Then they looked into each others eyes filled with lust and love at the same time. Both of them ache for each other more than anything.

"Everything is soo perfect, love", Kaneki completed her sentence.

She looked at him and smiled again.
"Yes, love. Everything... It's just too perfect, Because I am with you. I am happy to have you. And lead my life happily with You. You Are the only one for me", she said as she kissed him on the lips and buried her face into his soft T-shirt.

He lied down still her into his arms and hugged her protectively.

"Yes Love. Thank you, for always be there for me. I love you very very very much, My Mrs. Kaneki Y/n", he smiled as he kissed her on the lips.

"I love you very very very very very much toooo, my Mr. Kaneki Ken", she smiled as she kissed him back. And then she drifted off to sleep. "All Mine", Kaneki heard her mumble into sleep as she nuzzled her face into his chest and snoring softly. He smiled, "Sleep well, My love", he kissed her forehead and again drifted off to sleep.

Yes, The only goal of my life, I just wanted to be with him. And I just want to be with him for the rest of my life. And he is just mine. All mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
23.2K 2.9K 13
Really short stories that I include as a way to save them. They are based on pictures that are supposed to inspire. Warning: These stories can con...
30.9K 929 37
Y/N was a jobless 21 year old who lived in Tokyo, when one day she woke up to everything quiet. She meets many people and experiences alot. Who will...
16.1K 454 17
❝ it is not about what you have lost sweetheart, it is about what you will gain. ❞ ( diablolik lovers x reader ) ( short chapters ) ( sequel to how c...