๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐

Da -deethaintrovert

"๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... Altro

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

7.2K 372 314
Da -deethaintrovert

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

OMNISCIENT POV

"Tell them what you need to tell them !" Nylans voice boomed, at the entrance of the movie theatre making everybody jump.

Jameer accidentally bit Nylani's nipple, which resulted in tears automatically welling in her eyes. Feeling her nipple throb, Nylani wheezed as she threw her head back. Meanwhile, Nani and Sani where recovering from head butting each other.

"I'm sorry mama- DON'T touch it." Nylani said cutting Jameer off, swatting his hands away as he tried to touch her nipple. She closed her eyes, bringing her head up, while breathing deeply in and out.

"Fuck yo head big as hell." Nani said with her face scrunched up, as she rubbed her forehead.

"My head big ? My heaaaad ??" Sani drug, looking around as he clutched his chest.

"Errbody shut the fuck up Bri got something to tell y'all." Nylan said, disregarding everyone's pain.

"Tell us what ?" Nylani asked, chuckling nervously while looking around, as she fixed her bra.

A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER

"Bri what the fuck is you on ? Like straight up, let me know so I can fall the fuck back bruh !" Nylan fumed, annoyed with the whole situation that was taking place.

"What do you mean what am I on ? I'm on what you on Nylan." Bri said nervously, as she looked at him.

"You no where near what I'm on ! I know that for a fact. So, Right now ? I need you to keep it one hunnid and nothing but a buck wit me." Nylan said, shrugging his shoulders as he calmed himself down.

Bri gulped, her heart now in her ass hole.

"You cheating on me cuh ?" Nylan asked, jumping straight to the point, over everything at this very moment.

If it did come out the she was/is cheating on him. He wouldn't give her the benefit of seeing him break, he'd show his true emotions to his sister. Truth be told, Nylani was like Nylan's human diary. He could go to her to vent, cry, and voice shit that he wouldn't feel comfortable telling other people and no one would ever know about it unless he told them, because Nylani isn't one to run her mouth, especially when it comes to her brother telling her things.

That's why he loves her as much as he does.

"Um, I think it would be better if you would look in here to get your answer." Bri spoke, her voice barely coming out.

She'd rather have him read the messages than tell him out of her own mouth, she couldn't do it.

"Hand me the phone I been asking to see for the last past two days. Whoopty doo !" Nylan said chuckling dryly, holding his hand out as he stared at her.

Unlocking her phone Bri passed it to Nylan. She wanted to turn into a track star at this very moment.

Reading the messages, Nylans face stayed neutral.

But on the inside he was losing it, he wanted nothing more to crash.

The fact that he was reading about someone he loved so much, doing the grimiest shit you could ever do to your partner.

On top of that, his ex wasn't allowing him to see his son. And that's on being bitter, they had a common ground but she let her feelings get in the way. Nylan wasn't giving her any attention, which was why her was so confused on where these feelings where coming from.

So Nylan hasn't physically seen his child, in about roughly three to four months.

"You dead ass serious right now ?" Nylan asked in disbelief, as he glanced up from the phone.

"I swear I didn't wanna hurt you." Bri said stupidly, as she played with her fingers.

"You didn't wanna what ?" Nylan asked, to be sure he was hearing what she said correctly.

"I didn't wanna hurt you." Bri said, as her voice cracked and tears welled in her eyes.

"What the fuck you about to cry for ?" Nylan asked laughing, as he shook his head at her antics.

"I just- whats funny ?" Bri asked, cutting herself off feeling offended.

"The fact that you crying, like ....... LIKE I CHEATED ON YOU !" Nylan said, with nothing but pure anger laced in his tone.

Nylan used Bri's face to unlock her phone scrolling further in her messages. Certain messages caught his eye making his mouth drop. His mouth ran dry as he slowly drug his eyes up to look at Bri's, which were darting around the room wildly.

Bri stood there nervously, before moving around the room starting to pick things up. She was basically cleaning, like a child that was about to get in trouble.

"Stop allat fucking moving !" Nylan snapped, startling Bri.

"Youngboy type beat." Miss Author said, making their heads snap towards her.

"You not even posed to be here." Nylan said, a little too aggressive for Miss Authors liking.

"First off, I'll kill ALL y'all." Miss Author said, while eating a freeze pop.

"Back to the script !" Miss Author said, before disappearing like the witch from into the woods.

Bri coughed making Nylan roll his eyes.

The fuck she coughing for Nylan thought in his head.

Going back the messages before he was rudely interrupted, Courtesy of the author.

Her aggy ass Nylan thought in his head.

Don't get killed nie li Nylan- MA

Looking at the messages Nylan spoke.

"So when you was gone mention that you have a whole living child ? Like a child that's healthy and breathing." Nylan asked Bri, looking at her.

"Ummm, I didn't want anybody to judge me." Bri said quietly, from her spot as she bit her lip.

"Judge you ? You thought your best friends, boyfriend, and someone that looked at you like a sister was gone judge you ? Especially with me already having a kid ?!" Nylan snapped, aggravated with her excuses.

It's giving me and my homeboy's dead beat ... Nylan thought in his head

Ka'Myla is that you ?- MA

"I just, didn't want the extra baggage of having to worry about y'all meeting my son then possibly my baby father." Bri said, more excuses spilling from her mouth.

You's a dummy bitch- MA

"Mhm, ok something else that caught my eye. Why is this nigga talking like y'all fucking ? Or recently fucked ?" Nylan asked, looking around dramatically.

"We have had sex a couple times." Bri mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"Speak the fuck up !" Nylan yelled, now pissed that she was being timid because she's in the hot seat.

"We had sex a couple times." Bri spoke a little louder, looking up.

"When was the last time y'all fucked ?" Nylan asked, looking dead at her, with an intimidating glare.

"The day before we left for Saint Louis." Bri answered, looking around.

I need a blunt. I'm finna become a crackhead cause ain't no fucking way Nylan thought, shaking his head.

"Didn't we have sex that night ? Like fifteen minutes after you walked in the fuckin door ?" Nylan asked, confused as to what he was hearing.

"Yesss." Bri drug, getting irritated.

"Don't do too much, Ion even too much want you breathing around me right now. So limit allat extra shit bruh, on my soul ." Nylan spat, looking at her as the side of his lip curled up.

"He be fucking you with a condom right ?" Nylan asked, this would determine if he was about to lose all respect for Bri, in this very moment.

Bri gulped looking around, she didn't want to answer this question.

"You taking too long, don't make me call this nigga you know I'm good for it." Nylan pushed, dead ass serious.

"Um, sometimes. Most of the time we did it raw." She answered, feeling dumb as she said it out loud.

It was setting in, that she probably just lost the one person that truly showed her what love was. Nylan was patient with her, looked pass all her flaws. He payed her college debt, and payed to get the stuff for her to get her kick start with her cosmetic line.

He was what a real man was and she just threw everything away, for someone who could care less about if she was alive or dead.

"So you was letting me and another nigga raw dog you ?! You really dumb, you risked my fucking health ! Ain't no telling what that nigga got and you fucking him raw ! Now I gotta go get checked the fuck out because I don't know what the fuck I could have !" Nylan fumed, his ears getting hot as his voice voice rose with every sentence.

He felt hurt, anger, betrayed,useless, and confused.

Hurt that he invested so much time into a relationship for the second time just for it to end horribly.

Angered that she cheated, Instead of telling him she didn't want to be in a relationship.

Betrayed, for OBVIOUS reasons, and the fact that she wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

Useless, he felt he wasn't doing his job right so what could he be used for ?

Confused, as to where he went wrong.

Nylan scrolled all the way to the bottom and his heart dropped.

"Why you sending shit like you got rid of it ? What the fuck is the IT you got rid of ?" Nylan asked, urgency in his voice.

Bri's eyes widened because she thought she deleted those messages.

"You can't speak ? Talk." Nylan said, waiting for her to speak up.

"I was pregnant." Bri said, barely above a whisper.

"Was ? As in past tense ?" Nylan asked for clarification, as he held the phone in his hand.

"Yes, was. I didn't know who the father was so I got rid of it, I had an abortion." Bri confessed, letting the tears flow as she felt some pressure lift off of her shoulders.

Nylan released a heavy sigh, not being able to breathe. He looked at Bri and felt sick to his stomach. He had the urge to throw up,so he looked away from her.

Bri felt like the bandaid was half way off why not snatch the rest off right ?

"He- He umm had something to do with Amarion getting killed." Bri spoke in a shaky tone, looking at Nylans face.

Nylan stopped looking around. He was trying to process the words to make sure he heard right.

"You said- yea he had something to do with it." Bri said, twisting her lips while shifting her weight.

"What the fuck did my cousin have to do with ANYTHING ?!" Nylan asked, inching closer to Bri as his anger started to get the best of him.

"He said that he was sending me a message." Bri said, looking at Nylan.

"What the fuck is he sending you a message for ?! And using my fucking cousin to do it ? Bri on me you got too much shit going on." Nylan asked, and stated, shaking his head as stress started to surface.

"I had met up with him before, and he told me to tell you about my son and stuff. And he said that if I didn't tell you he would make me, or he would do it. I didn't know what he meant at first til he called me after the stuff with Amarion happened." Bri explained, messing with her fingers as tears fell down her face.

"So you knew this whole time that yo baby daddy had something to do with my cousin dying and you was just sitting in our face ? Like you was clueless to the shit that was going on ! You didn't even try to say shit !" Nylan yelled, his veins popping out of his neck.

"I didn't know how I was going to tell y'all. Especially TT Whitney." Bri said.

"EXACTLY HOW THE FUCK YOU JUST TOLD ME ! And you really sat in my peoples faces knowing they son got killed cause of some shit that had to do with you ! THIS SHIT STARTED WITH YOU !" Nylan yelled.

"Nylan I'm sorry, I swear I am." Bri said, as her lip trembled, him yelling getting the best of her.

Nylan nodded his head and let out a laugh.

Lani finna beat her ass nylan thought

He walked over to her grabbing her arm, he drug her behind him walking to the movie room.

Bri winced, his grip was a firm one.

"You finna look my sister in her face how you just did me, and say that shit too." Nylan said, clenching his jaw as they got closer to the door.

Bri's heart dropped down straight to her feet. Not only was she about to lose her boyfriend, but she was about to lose two of her best friends. Lani probably wasn't about to be able to look at Bri the same.

As for Nani she felt as if you could wrong one person out of the group, you could wrong the whole group. So Nani would cut Bri off for her mental peace, and to protect her energy.

Lani had a bad temper and was bound to flip. If Bri knew any better she knows that Lani would most likely flip, and end up putting her hands on Bri.

Lani stopped fighting after a situation with some girl in 12th grade, she put the girl in the hospital. Lani felt bad afterwards but the girl was constantly provoking her.

PRESENT TIME

"Tell them what you need to tell them !" Nylans voice boomed, snapping Bri out of her thoughts.

It took them a minute to get themselves situated but when they did Nylani was the first person that spoke.

"Tell us what ?" Nylani asked nervously, looking around as she sat in the chair.

"Um, I know who had something to do with Amarion getting killed." Bri spoke looking at Nylani.

Pushing Jameer off her, Nylani closed her eyes, counting down from twenty in her head, saying woosah lowly.

"Tell her it's the same nigga you cheated with." Nylan said, slowly losing his composure with her trying to tell everything in pieces.

"Don't tell me its who I think it is." Nani mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"If it's a nigga named Herbert ? Ding ding ding." Nylan said sarcastically, trying to stop himself from strangling the person next to him.

"The same nigga that was beating yo fucking ass ?! The nigga I risked my life helping you get away from ?!" Nylani snapped, moving Jameer's arms away from her as she felt her body heat up.

"The same manipulative ass nigga that broke you down, and talked you into getting an abortion because he wasn't quote on quote fit to be a parent ?" Nani added, raising her voice shocking everybody.

Nani was the soft, gentle, no problems, good vibes only one out of the group. She never really raised her voice, so this was new.

Nylan frowned at the new found information. Bri eyes widened, forgetting about how she told them she got an "abortion".

"Nylani what the fuck are you talking about ?" Nylan frowned, not liking the fact that his little sister kept that she risked her life a secret.

"It's not like I'm really telling all her business because that shit happened to me ." Nylani shrugged her shoulders, before speaking.

"One night Bri had pocket dialed me. Now before this I already knew about the abuse, I tried to help her but believe it or not, Bri was naive as hell. She was saying that they were still in love, and that a couple hits here and there won't hurt her. I left it alone because I won't help somebody that don't want to be helped." Nylani started, before swallowing the lump in her throat.

"But this specific night, god forbid that I say this but I should've hung up and left that shit were it was at. She pocket dialed me and it sounded like he was beating her ass, like she was screaming like she was on the brink of death. I followed my instincts and got in the car driving to her house. I already know I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if I knew she called me and he killed her or something. I couldn't just go back to sleep so I still went. I unlocked the door with the key I had, and I had my mase in my hand. I walked into her room and saw her, but she had blood everywhere. And when I saw him, he was standing over her about to hit her again." Nylani continued.

Everybody was tuned in, while Nylani fought against the flashbacks that were trying to flood her mind of that one horrific night.

"I hit him with all I could, that made his nose bleed on impact. I don't know what the fuck this nigga was on but it didn't phase him. He turned around coming towards me. I pulled my mase out but he smacked it out my hand after that. I received blow after blow. I'm saying this nigga was beating my ass like I was somebody that stole some shit from him. As he did it he was just saying shit "this is what being a friend gets you" and "since you wanna help take her ass whooping for her" and I remember him saying "you saving a bitch that don't wanna be saved". Nylani shook her head, looking down as she tried to breathe.

"After beating my ass, he snatched me up. And I just remember him choking me, I looked at Bri and she was just laying there. She didn't try to move, or get up. She watched him choke me til I went un fucking conscious. I woke in a fucking in home hospital. And the first thing I heard was "if you say anything to anybody ill kill every person you love". I couldn't risk that shit. So I took off from working and I locked myself away from the world til all the swelling went down and the bruises went away." Nylani concluded, with tears rolling down her face.

Nylani stared at Bri with nothing but resentment, hatred, and disgust. It truly made her sick to her stomach. Nylani looked around before getting up, and rushing over to the trash can, throwing up everything she ate.

Tears came out her eyes as she continued to throw up. Feeling like her insides would come up through her throat at any moment.

Jameer walked over rubbing her back.

She took her shirt from Jameer, using it to wipe her mouth. Throwing the shirt into the trash, she held her hand out taking a piece of gum from Jameer.

Nani sat there stunned, with tears rolling down her face as she let every word that her best friend just said out of her mouth sink in and really marinate. Sani swallowed hard, hurt that someone as selfless as Lani had to go through that, and alone. And the fact that the nigga felt as though he had to threaten her and her family after what happened, threw him for a loop.

Nylan on the other hand felt like her failed as a brother, but so did Sani. And Nani felt like she should have paid more attention to the signs.

"I'm sorry." Nani, Sani, and Lan spoke at the same time, in different ways, confusing lani.

"For what ? Y'all didn't know. And don't worry about me I'm fine." Lani said, lying straight through her teeth. But this wasn't about her, this was about her brother.

"Oh, I didn't abort the baby. I had it, he's with Herb though." Bri spoke from her seat, playing with her fingers.

Nani sat there ready to leave, she wanted, no scratch that, needed to cleanse. Because the energy and vibes were off the charts. Nani was feeling a lot, and so was Sani.

Nylan was trying his best to keep himself together in front of everybody. While Jameer was speechless.

Nylani sat there emotionless, her face looked like she never even shed a tear.

"Jameer I'm tired." Nylani said, almost as if she was programmed to say it.

Nylans ears perked up at her tone, not liking that he was hearing it again. This hadn't occurred in almost a year, the last time he heard this tone, was when Nylani caught her first body, which happened to be a man that tried to come on to her while she was leaving out of the gas station one night.

Hence the face that nylan always takes her car to fill it up.

"Come on mama." Jameer replied, grabbing her hand.

Walking hand in hand, Nylani walked right past Bri, never looking at her or in her direction.

But Nylani stopped dead in her tracks, she wanted to leave everything in this room.

Nylani turned around looking directly at Bri, wanting to throw up once again. She felt nothing but anger and disgust when she looked at Bri. It was crazy how you could go from having the best friendship to wanting nothing to do with that person.

"Why did ole dude have my cousin killed ?" Nylani asked, her face holding a glare.

"He said it was to send a message. A sick twisted message, and I'm so sorry that I drug y'all into this and made it bigger than what it had to be." Bri responded, shaking her head.

"Sorry can't bring my cousin back. It can't fill the void in my auntie and uncles heart because they lost not one but TWO of their kids to gun violence. Sorry can't undo SHIT that you have done or caused ! And sorry DAMN SURE ! Can't help the people that was caught in the middle of this shit !" Nylani stressed, pointing her finger as she talked.

"I know." Bri said solemnly, making sani scoff.

"Why wasn't you drinking when we were playing would you rather and shit m ?" Nani asked the million dollar question, making Nylans eye buck.

"I can't with people bro." Nylan said, shaking his head laughing.

"I was pregnant at the time." Bri said, rubbing her hands down her thighs.

"Ohhhh, so you aborted that baby ? For real this time ?" Nylani asked bluntly, holding back a laugh.

"Azure, you ain't have to say that." Jameer spoke, cutting his eyes at her as he glared at her. Nylani shrugged her shoulders, rolling her eyes.

"Yea, I didn't know the fuck the father was so I got rid of it. What's done is done." Bri said, a little too snappy for Sani.

"What you getting aggressive for ? She asked a question. It's not her fault you got yourself in this shit." Sani spoke, mugging her.

"Fuck allat ! I wanna know what you go back to a nigga that was beating yo ass for ? You had to be fucking him raw to not know who the baby father was which mean you was prolly fucking him and my brother raw. Which you don't know if you was the only female HE was fucking raw." Nylani spoke, shaking her head.

"I wasn't thinking about that at the time." Bri said flatly, earning a dry laugh from Nylan, who was sitting in a chair.

"Duh, you wasn't thinking about shit if you ask me." Nani said carelessly, while rolling her eyes hard.

"On me, why you feel like you had to do what you did ?" Nylani asked, looking at her from the door way as she leaned on it.

"Nylani shut the fuck up. Let's not act like you wasn't entertaining that nigga at the gas station." Bri said annoyed, trying to take some of the pressure off her.

"What she talking about Azure ?" Jameer asked, looking at Nylani.

"The nigga that texted your phone." Nylani replied, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, she gave that nigga my number." Jameer said, looking at Bri.

"After this I'm done, what the fuck you mean that nigga was trying to send a message ? What message could he have possibly been sending by killing Mari ?" Nylani asked the question that Sani was dying to know the answer to.

"Some time before Lani shop got messed up, I met up with Herb and he basically told me I needed to tell Nylan and y'all about Yoshon, or he would. I didn't know what he meant til after Mari died." Bri explained, scratching her neck.

"That was the message, he said that he wanted to hit me where it hurts by hurting Nylan. But before that he said something about Mari putting him in a coma before so that was all the reason for him to kill him. He said before he blacked out from Mari beating his ass and shooting him, Mari said something about you. So he connected it back to when he put his hands on you." Bri continued, which pissed Nylani off.

Nylan's jaw clenched and unclenched as he listened to her talk.

"He felt like if I felt bad enough I would eventually tell Nylan about everything which is kinda what happened." Bri finished, her lip now in her mouth.

Before anybody could say or do anything, Nylani was across the room hitting Bri with a two piece. Bri's head flew back as blood instantly rushed out of her nose. Nylani was about to hit Bri again but before she could swing she felt strong arms wrap around her waist, and she was lifted off her feet and held in the air.

"Put me down ! I swear imma fucking kill her !" Nylani said, with tears streaming down her face as Jameer walked her over to a corner.

Bri stood there stuck holding her nose, as blood rushed out, not believing that nylani had hit her that quick.

"Azure calm down." Jameer said in her ear, as he closed her in a corner with his arms still around her waist.

"Lani, pooh calm down don't let her get you outta yo character." Nani said, walking over trying to help Jameer calm Lani down.

Sani was sitting down further away, looking around. He wasn't about to get hit by nobody. But he know if Lani can't get to you she gone throw something, and he'll be damned of he got hit by an flying object.

"OMARI LET ME THE FUCK GO !" Lani yelled in frustration, now crying harder as she pulled at his arms.

"I can't do that love." Jameer responded calmly, pressing soft kisses to her hot shoulders.

"JAMEER, LET ME THE FUCK GO ! PLEASE ! I swear I'm fine, just let me go !" Nylani screamed, as she tried sliding down out of his grip. She felt like she was on the verge of another breakdown. Her entire body was hot, and her face was red as a black persons face could get.

"Jameer let her go." Nylan said, walking over to them.

"What ? You want me to let her go ?" Jameer asked, confused as to why he wanted him to let a raging Nylani go with Bri in the room.

"Yes let her go." Nani said, noticing the way Lani looked zoned out as she continued to cry.

Nylan motioned for Bri to sneak out, so Lani wouldn't kill her when Jameer let her go.

Jameer let her go slowly, still confused as to what was going on.

As soon as Lani's feet touched the ground she was about to turn around til Nylan wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms to her side and he pushed her body on the floor immediately sitting on her.

Sani watched from a far, remembering the last time this happened. It always bothered him how things could upset Lani so much that she would have to get pinned down or restrained by someone. He applauded them for not using drugs that made her to go to sleep or anything, but to see her try to get out of their hold because she's frustrated she can't move always made him feel some type of way.

"Lani, calm down for me please. The quicker you calm down the faster he's going to let you go." Nani said softly trying her best to calm Lani down so she could be let go.

"Nani, I'm fine see." Lani plastered a fake smile on her face before dropping it. Moving around, she slipped her right arm from under nylan and punched him directly in his nose before anybody could blink.

Groaning in pain, Nylan clutched his nose as Nylani carelessly pushed him off him as hard as she could. Getting up before anybody could grab her, Nylani ran out of the room, down the hall to nylan and Bri's. Opening the door and locking it, Nylani looked at bri.

"It's just me and you now bitch, square up." Nylani spoke, putting her hair in a ponytail and placing something under the door knob just in case they tried coming in the room.

Running out of the theatre, Jameer and Sani ran down the hall to nylan's room as Nani stayed back and tended to Nylan.

"Lani I'm sorry." Bri spoke, slowly putting her hair in a bun also.

"I don't give a fuck, bitch we finna see who make it out this bitch alive." Nylani snapped, throwing her set up.

"Azure open the fucking door !" Jameer yelled, as he and Sani beat the door down.

On the other side of the door, nylani and Bri were going blow for blow in the middle of the floor. Bri was landing some good blows, and she was holding her own against Nylani. Getting a good lick in, Bri made Nylani's lip bleed, and the minute Nylani tasted the metallic taste, a switch flipped in her.

Punching Bri square in between the space of her mouth and nose, Nylani's dazed her but gave her no time to recover, as she followed up with back to back blows to her face.

"Bitch you go yo fucking nerves." Nylani gritted, as Bri's hand went to her hair.

"Twin open the door !" Sani yelled, as they heard the scuffling on the other side of the door.

"We gone have to break it down." Jameer spoke, shaking his head.

Picking Bri up, nylani slammed her and Bri's hands went straight to her back. Wrapping her hands around Bri's neck, nylani squeezed as tight as possible cutting off her air supply.

"I can't- Nylani please." Bri choked out, tears springing from her eyes as she felt her body being lifted of the ground.

"How does it feel ? Hmm ? Not having control over your own breathing, your air supply being cutting off by the last muh fucka you'd think would have you in this position ?" Nylani rhetorically asked, as she squeezed tighter, lifting Bri so that her feet were dangling from the ground. Watching as Bri went in and out of consciousness, Nylani spoke.

"I asked a fucking question !" Nylani yelled, before the door was broke down and Jameer had his arms around Nylani in a matter of seconds.

"Lani put her down please." Jameer pleaded, as Sani came in with nylan, shocked by what was happening in front of them.

"No, I can't." Nylani replied, shaking her head as tears fell from her eyes.

"You can, and you will. Put, her down Nylani." Jameer repeated, more sternly this time. Nylani shook her head as her lip trembled, she physically couldn't put Bri down, because mentally she saw herb.

Nylani wasn't nylani at this given moment, she felt like she had no control over her body.

Feeling Bri get heavier, Nylani finally snapped out of whatever hood she was under and looked down. She watched as Bri, clutched her throat and coughed.

Raising her hand, Nylani brought her hand to her mouth as she had her other one on her forehead. Shaking her head, she held a sob back as she looked at Sani and Lan who looked concerned.

Turning around Nylani glanced at Jameer before running out of the room.

"What happened ?" Nani spoke, as she stood in the door seconds later.

Passing by Nani, Jameer called the elevator, rapidly pressing the button. Hopping on the elevator, Jameer went to the floor their room was on.

Stepping off the elevator, Jameer rushed into the room looking around it looking for any sight of Nylani.

"Azure ! Baby please come out." Jameer spoke aimlessly, but stopped when he heard loud cries coming from the bathroom.

"What is wrong with me !" Nylani sobbed, as she stared at her blood stained knuckles.

"Mama, open the door please, it's just me." Jameer pleaded, his forehead against the door.

"No, I don't want you to see me like this. I don't want anybody to see me like this." Nylani choked out, as she shook her head back and forth while she rocked her body for comfort.

"But I wanna see you like this, I'm here for the good and the bad." Jameer further pressed, while jiggling the knob. That did nothing, but pull more sobs from the depths of poor Nylani's body.

Saying enough is enough, Jameer picked the lock of the door and opened the bathroom door. Stepping into it, his eyes roamed the room, until they landed on a distraught nylani. She was in the corner, with her knees pulled up to her chest, while she rocked slowly. She had her head on her knees, as she released cries from within herself.

Frowning at how hard nylani was crying, Jameer joined her on the floor. Picking her head up, Jameer's heart grew heavy as he watched her cry harder.

"Papa, I was going to— I was going to kill her if you guys didn't come in." Nylani expressed, as she brought her hands up to her face, her stomach turning at the thought.

Saying nothing, Jameer pulled her body into his lap, and hugged her.

"That was just your anger baby, I don't want you thinking your a monster, because you're not. You were angry, you had to relive a traumatic experience, all while handling your cousins passing. Your anger is justified, you let it get the best of you, but you are not a monster azure." Jameer spoke, as he rocked her like she was doing herself moment ago.

Listening as her cries reduced to sniffles, Jameer continued to rock Nylani, as his tears started to flow down his cheeks. To see his girlfriend in this state broke his heart, but he wasn't judging her, because there are so many things one person can take before they snap, and do something because of multiple situations hitting them at once.

After sitting on the floor, rocking for fifteen minutes, Jameer finally got up with a sleeping Nylani on his chest. Walking out of the bathroom, Jameer stripped out of his clothes before doing the same to Nylani. Getting into the bed and pulling her with him, he snuggled against her and let sleep take over.

Looking at Sani, Nani spoke.

"What happened in there ?" Nani asked cautiously, as she sat up against the headboard.

"Twin lost it, and when I say she lost it ? She lost it." Sani said, looking at her.

"She beat her up ? She looked pretty bad when I saw her on the floor." Nani responded, shaking her head.

"She was about to kill her." Sani replied, whispering the word kill lowly while looking at a shocked Nani.

"What ? How ?" Nani replied in disbelief, not thinking that her best friend was capable of anything like that.

"We had to break the door down. But when we did ? Lani had bri choked up off the ground, she scared me and I wasn't the one getting choked. It took for Bri to pass out for her to let her go, I don't think nylani was "there"." Sani explained, shaking his head.

"Damn...." Nani trailed off.

Thoughts ??

-Introvert outttt ! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

308K 17.3K 41
๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž.
31.4K 1.8K 25
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐—Œ, ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’...
21.3K 429 8
"๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’พโ„ฏ๐’ธโ„ฏ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ฝโ„ด ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡ โ„Šโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆโ„ฏ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฎโ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ ๐’ป๐“‡โ„ด๐“‚ โ„‹โ„ฐ๐’œ๐’ฑโ„ฐ๐’ฉ" ๏ผ๐’ฆโ„ฐ๐’ด๐’ฎโ„‹โ„๐’œ ๐’ž๐’ชโ„’โ„ฐ
242K 5.4K 38
"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ" ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐œ