๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‡...

By Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ A story of when an accident turns into a pleasurable night... More

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง

7K 226 315
By Maaaachiii

Kiyomi woke up with cold sheets, and Ran wasn't beside her anymore. He left after fucking her. She sighed in dismay before reaching to her night-stand picking up her phone, a sticky note was posted on her phone screen, and it was from Ran.

Her dull mood immediately changed. A smile was carved into her sleepy face seeing his message.

"Good morning, sweetheart! I'm sorry for leaving early, I got work and Mikey called, don't forget to eat breakfast! I cooked just reheat the food in the microwave! <3 - Ran."

His penmanship is beautiful. It was written in cursive.

Lively getting up from her bed, Kiyomi starts to stretch out, trying to ease the soreness of her body. While stretching, the occurrence from last night came to her mind, their steamy sex session.

She bit her lower lip reminiscing everything they did, from how he kisses her to how he slides his fingers to her folds. She closed her eyes, still feeling how his eccentric touch left a burn in her skin, giving her a feverish sensation.

His groans and moans are melodies in her ears.

Fantasizing, but not for long, her phone rang. Kiyomi tied her hair before answering the call. "Hello," she greeted in a bubbly tone.

"Good morning, sweetheart..." Ran greeted in a raspy voice, his morning voice was so sexy.

"Good morning!" She greeted back. Kiyomi walks towards her kitchen to prepare and eat the breakfast that Ran prepared for her.

"Have you eaten?" Ran question, and Kiyomi can hear him yawn from the other line.

"Not yet. I was about to reheat the food." She replied, placing the phone in her shoulder, wedging it with her ears as she took the food from the countertop.

Ran cooked tamagoyaki, rolled omelet, and fried rice. She then put it in the microwave to reheat.

"Also, there is a fruit and vegetable salad in the fridge. I put it there so when you eat it, and it would be fresh." He reminded, who would have thought that Ran Haitani would be a caring person.

Kiyomi opened the fridge to get the salad and placed it on the countertop. "Where did you get all of these?" she wonders. A salad makes a great morning meal.

"Eh, I run down thru your stuff?" Kiyomi giggled, enjoying her sweet lettuce salad.

"Hey, can we face time?"

"Sure, hold on," she excused. Washing her face before turning back to her phone, she's conscious of how she looks right now. Wanting to look pretty in Ran's eyes, she redoes her hairstyle, fixes her shirt only to realize that she's not wearing a bra.

The call shifted into face time, Ran's face caught up on the screen. His lazy smile and half-lidded eyes greeted her and teased, "Oh, you wanna show me your titties?"

"Idiot!" she mumbles.

"You look beautiful in the morning, Kiyomi," Ran complimented with a smile on his face, a genuine smile. Sometimes, her stomach stirred up like there were butterflies because of romantic excitement.

Kiyomi crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her visible nipples. It was because she was wearing an oversized white shirt.

Eye siding, she twirls her hair with her fingertips.

"Man, you look tired." She looked at him with compassion.

Ran yawns, stretching his arms. "Yeah, you tired me last night. You ride me very we-ting!" The microwave chimes, a sign that her food is ready.

Kiyomi shook her head while smiling; "Ops, it's done!" she was saved by the bell from Ran's dirty talk.

Ran watches her from behind the screen; he can't help to admire her in how gracefully she moves, in how perfectly her body is, in how her beautiful name suits her alluring beauty and personality. But little did he know the mask she was wearing, as her real self was chained in the past.

Kiyomi returned holding a plate; she carefully placed it on the countertop facing Ran in the phone. "It's hot," she hissed, shaking her hands while blowing air to ease the tingling sensation due to the burnt.

"You okay?" Ran worried.

"Yup!" she assured by raising a thumb.

She pulled a chair, taking a seat.

Ran gulped, "Take a bite and let me know how it tastes," he was concerned, waiting for her to taste the food.

Taking a bite, munching it slowly, her face turns upside down; it doesn't taste bad. It has no taste at all!

Ran noticed her expression that she was trying to hide. He screwed up his face, "Is it bad?"

Not disappointing, Ran Kiyomi tried to smile while munching her food. "It's good..." she lied, trying to ingest the food, only ending up throwing up in the sink.

She massages her temple. Ran cooked breakfast for her, but she just threw it up, and she felt terrible.

"Ran, you didn't put salt, or any seasoning in it, don't you?" she questioned.

Ran scratched his head, eye siding to avoid Kiyomi's gaze. "I don't know how to cook, babe, sorry," he relented; Ran is not a good cook, unlike Rindou, and that is his downside.

Kiyomi laughed. "It's okay, Ran."

"Want me to order you food?"

"No, it's okay. It only needs a little seasoning." She seasoned the food once more before taking a bite.

Ran was embarrassed by his poor cooking skills. He just wants to make up with her before leaving but ends up fucking it, but what amazed him is how understanding she is.

Out of the blue, Ran asked a question. "Got any plans for today?" He was hoping that he could take her out for a date.

"I got work," she told.

Ran pursed his lips, "How about I take y-you out after work?" he stammered.

" Take me out for a...date?" she mocked, with a smirk on her face.

"Yes, a date." He confidently grinned.

Kiyomi didn't think twice but to agree. "Alright, sounds good to me."

"Hey, Ran, back to work and enough with your lovey-dovey." Kiyomi hears a familiar voice from Ran's line. She notices that there are other people with Ran.

Ran leaned back in his chair; tiredness was visible on his face. "I wish I could cuddle with you right now." The man misses her, doesn't get enough time to be with her, and it's Mikey's fault he always calls at the wrong moment.

"Alright, baby, gotta go back to work. I'll pick you up later, 'kay?"

"Yes, bye." She smiled before he hung out. Kiyomi held tight to her phone, shivering hearing that familiar voice.

Frantically tapping her fingertips to the table, convincing herself that the two didn't not each other.

Kiyomi went to work, didn't waste any time, and worked her ass writing articles for the company, and then she also checked her employee's works. She had a hectic schedule, meeting her boss and managing her café.

Thanked got that she has a convenient assistant; Kiana is a big help for her. After her work in the company, she went to her café.

She waltzes herself inside the café, hurriedly walking towards her office, but someone calls her, "Miss Kiyomi?" It was Kiana.

She turned in her direction. "Yes?"

Kiana smiled and greeted her first, "Mister Rindou Haitani is inside your office," she stated.

Confused, she raised her eyebrow. What is he doing here? "Alright, thanks."

As soon as she entered her office, she saw Rindou in her swirl chair, seating as if he was the boss. He has a grin on his face, asking her, "Did you forget something?"

Kiyomi looked at him quizzically, wondering if she had promised something to him. "U-Uh, no, why?" she supposed.

"Alright, then I'll pick you up at six," Rindou exclaimed before standing up from the chair. He fixed his tie before jamming his hands on his pocket.

"S-Six?" she tried to recall. Her irises dilated, realizing what Rindou was talking about. "It's tonight!" she screamed.

Rindou's tongue clicked. "So you forget?"

Kiyomi began to panic; she looked at her watch, checking the time. "It's already five, damn it!" She pulled herself together, calming herself down. Girls usually take time to prepare for a party, the time, and she knows herself that she would take hours inputting makeup and kinds of stuff that girls do.

"I need to go home now, and I need to prepare!" Rushing to the door, she almost tripped; luckily, Rindou caught her before her face hit the ground.

"I'll drive you home." He insisted. Pulling her out from her office, her staff's looked at them, wondering if he was her boyfriend.

"Want me to send a professional beautician to do your make-up?" Rindou suggested as he opened a door for her in the shotgun seat.

Kiyomi instantly refuses, "It's okay, Rin, I can do my makeup. I'll make myself your prettiest date." She exclaimed, making Rindou smile with her enthusiasm.

Rindou likes those pretty girls with a perfect body who can fuck and suck, but Rindou most likely loves do girls who can match his energy and enthusiasm, and Kiyomi has that same energy radiating in her.

"You better be." He optimistically asserted.

Kiyomi coy smiles. She's confident enough to impress him later. "Oh, I will..."

As soon as she reached her house, she immediately disposed of her things in her bedroom before going to the bathroom running a bath for herself. Waiting for the bathtub to be filled with water, she returned to her bedroom and went thru her walk-in closet; taking out the dress and shoes that Rindou had bought for her, the corner of her mouth quirked up, "I make sure to look good in this," she murmured.

Returning to the bathroom, she bathes herself with Laura Mercier's Crème Brûlée Honey Bath. The aroma of the bath soup was mixed with the essence of vanilla, sugar, and caramel, making it more relaxing she added a rose-scented petal.

She dipped her body in the water, letting the water consume her mind; she rested her head in the tub. A moment two, she began to rub and massage her body. After, that she immediately went to the shower to rinse off.

After drying herself and wearing her undies, she wore her bathrobe before waltzing to her bedroom. Seating in front of her vanity table, she applies her usual skincare routine and drying and styling her hair before applying makeup.

At precisely six pm, she's done preparing, her doorbell rang.

Rindou was thirty minutes early, but he decided to wait outside for it not to be evident that he was so excited to see her wearing the dress he picked.

He ranged the doorbell twice, just in case he patiently waited for her.

The doorknob turns, and the door opens, revealing Kiyomi's elegant figure. The silk black slip dress perfectly fit her; wearing a skimpy dress exposed her body, showing her porcelain arms and legs, showcasing her busty boobs and perfect sexy curves.

Wearing the gold metallic open toe stiletto somehow made her tall, leveling his height. She was also wearing an alluring gold necklace. Black and gold are an exquisite combination.

She did her makeup pretty well; it was simple yet elegant. Her hair was styled in a few curls at the bottom and added a volume to her hair, creating a vast bouncy hair making her look slim, gorgeous, fierce, and youthful.

Rindou was dumbfounded; she looked beautiful and pure, just like her name. No wonder Ran took a liking to her. Kiyomi looks like a victoria secret model.

Another thing that caught his attention was her mesmerizing red eyes, resembling someone's eyes.

"Hi..." Rindou gulped, clearing his throat. Her voice sounds resembling was so sexy as she shyly greeted him.

"Damn, you look so pretty...pretty delicious." Rindou complimented. He smells vanilla, sugar, and caramel fragrance in her.

"Eh?" She uttered.

"Gotta pretty busty melon, kitten!" Out of all the many things he could praise and compliment her with, he chooses to compliment her boobs.

"Well, enjoy it because this is the last time you'll see it! I'm going to pluck your eyes out after the party!" she threatens him, giggling at the end.

"If you be so kind, you'd let me touch it?" Rindou's question suddenly made her halt, how pervy of him, taking a liking on her boobs, well who couldn't if it is squishy, and as he said, it was a perfect stress ball reliever.

"Fuck no!" Kiyomi beamed, jumping away from Rindou while covering her boobs as his eyes got the pervy glint.

Rindou laughed and stared at her; lately, he has been smiling and laughing because of her. She's making him go crazy.

"Are you gonna stare at me the whole night or what?" She tilted her head to the right, waiting for Rindou.

"Ah yes, let's go, M'lady?" Rindou acted like a courteous prince lending his arms to her.

Kiyomi bowed like a princess picked up by her prince charming; she clung to his arms. "Uhm, should I call you my prince?" she teased him, making the both of them laugh. How cute.

"No!" he denied as if he didn't like it.

𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 - 𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹

0:24 ─●──────── -2:56

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Rindou and Kiyomi arrived at the venue held in a five-star hotel in Roppongi. Scrutinizing, they notice that the invited people to the party are high-classed personalities, but even though they still catch the people's attention

The camera flashes at them as they walk on the red carpet. They smile at their finest. Rindou encircled his hands around her waist, pulling her closer as if they were couples. "Damn. I feel like I'm in Hollywood!" Kiyomi cursed under her breath.

People began talking about them as they knew Rindou Haitani as Bonten's executive.

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"She's gorgeous!"

"Eh? She looks like his bitch uh..."

"Aha, she looks like a milf! Haha!"

"She's ugly!"

Some comments were positive, and some were negative. Negative comments made her uncomfortable. She pulled the hem of his suit, "Rin..." she called.

"Ignore them, baby. You're the most beautiful in my eyes," Rindou assured, holding her hands tight.

Rindou and Kiyomi looked around, and many people were dancing. Some were negotiating with their business partners. "Don't let your guard down," Rindou whispered to her ears.

"Why?"

Rindou sighed. He forgets to tell her why he attended this party. "Mikey is supposed to attend this party and not me, but he doesn't like parties that much, so he sent me instead as a... spy..."Rindou explained.

"And you drag me to spy with you?"

Honestly, Rindou took this an opportunity to take her out. "You're perfect for a cover," he stated, but Kiyomi didn't like his answer making her frown in discontent.

"If I get involved, Rin..."

"I won't let you get involved in Bonten's business nor let them hurt you." At one point, Rindou was serious in his words.

To change the topic, Rindou decided to make his move asking her to dance. "Wanna dance?" The music was club music since the people invited were criminals and corrupt politicians.

Before she could reply, Rindou pulled her into the dance floor, and the music was sensual. Rindou starts to grind his body into her, making her bit her lip as she dances with him.

She swayed her body from left to right, synchronizing her dance move with Rindou. Her hair sways go along with her body.

Kiyomi felt dizzy with swaying and jumping. Abruptly Rindo grabbed her ass and kissed her sensually, and it wasn't the effect of alcohol because they haven't drink at all. It was his will, his will to kiss the girl his brother likes.

She felt an urge to kiss him back, so she did. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds, and they panted as they caught for air.

Kiyomi touched her lips, it felt wrong, but it felt good. She confused.

"Let's leave. This party is boring! I got my motor park outside, wanna ride?" He suggested that nothing happened as if he didn't kiss her without her consent.

She doesn't know what to say in the end she nods as a response.

Rindou held her hands and started running, opening the big door, leaving the party room running in the hallway like in movies. Kiyomi laughs when she almost trips, but Rindou supports her body not to fall.

They laughed and giggled while they ran away.

A chauffeur was standing beside a Kawasaki Ninja H2R, and she presumes that it was Rindou's motorcycle. The chauffeur gives the key to Rindou. He hops in and starts the engine. "What are you waiting for? Hop in, baby!"

Without hesitation, she hop's in, not minding her wearing a skimpy dress and a stiletto. "Hold tight pretty lady, because I'm a fast rider," he said, giving her a precaution.

She encircles arms around his waist, hugging him. He smells so sexy. It's swirling on her nostrils.

Kiyomi and Rindou strolled around Roppongi even went to Harajuku, Shibuya, and Shinjuku. They stopped in a few shops and convenience stores to buy chips and beers.

They stopped in a park to take a rest, and they were sitting on the grass; Kiyomi was sitting on the grass while Rindou's head was on her thighs, making it his pillow.

"This is better than attending that stupid party," Rindou commented.

"Yeah..." she agrees. Rindou gave her a lot of fun tonight, running and riding around Roppongi. To be honest, the part sucked. She can't relate to the topic of illegal business, glad that Rindou keeps her company.

"Kiyomi, thank you for tonight." Out of the blue, Rindou thanked her and slowly got up, seating properly beside her.

"Thank you too. My week has been stressful, even though you. Evenmenace you made me happy." She went on telling him.

Every time she compliments him or makes a positive comment about him, his heart starts to palpitate. It seems that Rindou Haitani fell for her, somehow.

Rindou made an indecisive move. He loomed his self-closer to her, placing his forehead in her forehead. Their eyes met, Kiyomi was shaking. Rindou's lips were only an inch away from her.

He slowly pulled her into a kiss, but it was passionate and with feelings this time. And for the second time around, she reciprocated the kiss.

She felt his tongue into her, and it was sweet. Their tongue starts to battle with each other, making the kiss deeper as they make out. Their kiss lasted more than 20 seconds.

They stopped kissing when suddenly the bushed nearby started moving, thinking someone saw them. Kiyomi hid behind Rindou.

A cat came out from the bush, making Rindou shake his head. "It's just a cat."

"Yes, a cat," Kiyomi said, pressing her lips together.

Rindou noticed that she was called, so he gave her his jacket, "Here, wear this."

"What time is it?"

"It's already 12."

Kiyomi hums. "Time sure flies!" Rindou stood up so he could help her get up.

"Come on, I'll take you home..."

Rindou dropped her in front of her doorstep, and he thanked him again for accompanying him and kissed her cheeks as he bid's goodbye.

As soon as she enters her penthouse, she can feel a pair of eyes watching her. Ran eyed her with darkness in his violet eyes as she gazes at him, frozen in her feet.

He was waiting for her.

She met his eyes, and it was burning in intense jealousy. She began to shake when Ran stood up and started walking towards her.

Kiyomi dragged her feet, stepping one step backward. She did it until her back hit the wall, and Ran cornered her.

"Ran..." she voiced.

"Do you like how he kisses you?" She felt some kind of aggressiveness and possessiveness in his voice, but Kiyomi didn't know how to place it. Is he jealous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5K 15
"Fuck off, Doctor!" - Lucky her, coming across a criminal in the streets. Well, not really cause' he sure was loud and was born to complain. But as a...
60.5K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
39.4K 1.5K 27
ูฌูฌ ๆฑไบฌๅใƒชใƒ™ใƒณใ‚ธใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ ห ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท โ™กโƒ• ึดึถึธ ี™ี™Kill me. Iีšll gladly close my eyes if itีšs you.ีšีš ๅœ‹ ึดึถึธ ...
38.3K 1.3K 33
"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๏ฟฝ...