Roman Reigns smut One Shots (...

By liberiangirlore

it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman re... More

My friends Cousin (edited)
sexy neighbor (edited)
My Tribal Chief
When Reality kicks In......
when reality kicks in PT2
Case of dignity (edited)
Case of dignity PT2 (edited)
Overall Alpha
Overall Alpha 2
Broken
Prized possession (edited)
Regret
Happy Birthday (edited)
One mistake (edited)
One mistake 2 (edited)
ANNOUNCEMENT
ITS HERE
Misunderstandings
Control and torture??
Saving Grace or was it a downfall??
Its Always Been Him After All
Wedding Surprises
Jealousy, Jealousy
August
Tribal Punishment
Tribal Punishment 2
Hiiiii
Tit For Tat

Vegas fiesta

6.6K 91 12
By liberiangirlore

Summerslam was in Vegas, where my husband was maineventing the match with John Cena and that was something I couldn't miss cause not only was this match worth seeing but also because I loved Las Vegas: the bright lights, the atmosphere was always alive and the parties were to die for.

He was obviously there already, preparing for the match and doing press rounds for the event.

The perks of having of a rich husband was the great life that he provided for you and one of those moments came when he sent me a private jet for this particular trip.
The inside of it was posh with white plush leather seats and wine coolers on it , a gorgeous mat on the floor. And a kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom to die for.

Much to our surprise my step daughter JoJo decided to join me on this trip.

Much to everyone's surprise, me and my stepchildren actually clicked so well.

With Joelle, it wasn't easy, she didn't like me at first, but who could blame her, every child wants to see their parents together.

But I'm grateful she came around and we even became tight. So tight she almost called me mother once.

"Y/n I feel sleepy" jojo said yawning.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we land"

I took a glass and poured some wine in it, as I perused through the pages of one  of my favorite novels by Jane Austen.

I don't know when I also fell asleep but one of our hostesses woke me up to tell me that we were almost landing.

I woke up jojo and we both strapped in our seats as the plane landed.

We alighted  the Jet to see Joe standing outside with a rental car waiting for us.

"Hi baby" I said kissing him.

"Ew you guys really need to get a room" Jojo said rolling her eyes.

And a big hug for you honey " Joe said giving his daughter a bear hug.

"Dad, I'm not eight anymore and we just saw each other like 48hrs ago. Either way I still love you." She said trying to push her father off of her.

It was pretty difficult for Joe to fathom the fact that his first child was no longer a child anymore, but a blossoming young teenager who would be joining highschool in a year.

We left to the hotel room, and Joe proceeded to the stadium to continue with his preps. Joelle and I decided on taking a little nap first before going to explore the city later.

We woke up, explored the city, went to amusement parks, ate and overrall had a good time.

It was almost 7 and when we made it to the stadium, it was jam-packed already, with the buzzing sounds of energetic and excited fans who all came far and wide to see the sport they loved.

One of the security personnel took us to our seats on the talent family section which was close to the ring, Ensuring we got to see the action first hand.

The matches came and went,
And finally it was Joe's match.
They fought each other pretty good  each not wanting to give up. Recipe for a good match. He eventually won and before he could full on celebrate, the music of the last person I wanted close to him played. I know this is all just fake storylines, but the picture of roman with an open wound on his head with blood pouring all over his face was a picture I couldn't shake off my mind, when this man brock Lesnar brutally wounded him back in 2018.

Thankfully no physical altercation happened and they just stared down at each other closing off the pay per view.

After that, we went to backstage. I went and caught up with trin. We hadn't seen each other in awhile and it was good to see her again, Joelle decided to stay back with trin and kaylee

"Baby come here," he said with a husky voice.

"Joe go and bathe, I'll wait."

"Nah I said come here, stop being difficult, get naked, you are joining me, you and I have alot, alot of catching up to do," He said pulling me close to him as he unzipped my dress, and I let it fall down and kicked it away. He kissed behind my ears to my neck.

He undid my bra removed the straps and I let it go as well. Before I could say something he carried me to the showers earning a scream from me.

Once inside he kneeled down removed the last piece of clothing I had and kissed my womanhood , before he stood up and opened the shower.

After making out for a while, he lifted me up and pushed himself inside me and we both sighed.

Before he thrust in hard and fast earning screams from me.

"You love it when your chief f4cks you like that huh baby??"

The pleasure was too much, I couldn't even speak, I just let out a groan.

And he thrust even hard.

"Oh my god, Joe," I let out a yelp.

"Cmon tell me you love it like that, don't you?? " he kept on thrusting until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Yes chief, I love it like that, just like that daddy"

"Aight, baby come for me like the good girl you are" and he didn't have to say it twice before I released.

He kept on thrusting even harder until he released inside of me with a groan.
After we came down from that moment of pleasure, we finally bathed properly and then got dressed and as we left the bathroom area, there stood Seth and Becky with smirks.

"Wtf?? Are you people doing here??" Joe said kinda irritated and amused at the same time.

"We came to see if you were ready for the afterparty but as we can tell, you are more than ready" Colby said and I hid my face in Joe's chest who chuckled at my actions.

A/N: its rushed, I'm sorry but I needed to give you something before this week ends. Thanks for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...