Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒

16.5K 837 508
By bunnyyen_jpg

Hanma grinned, cupping your jaw with one hand as he pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. 

Your tongues interwinding, dancing with each other as he held you close, occasionally squeezing your hip with his other hand. 

His lips travelled down towards your jaw, down to your neck, leaving kisses on his way. Your skin soft against his lips, your scent intoxicating him in a way he didn't thought it would. The fact that you were eagerly playing along, peaked his interested if he was being honest.

He didn't thought that you would just easily let your kisses do the talking, moaning softly when he sucked on a spot on your neck. Biting down on your soft skin before licking it to sooth the stinging. 

"What an interesting little girl you are", he mumbled against your neck, pushing your body closure to his. 

The urge to feel you wrapped around him getting bigger and bigger. 

When you heard shuffling though you instantly perked up, pushing him slightly away, your eyes wide in alarm. He looked around, a hand instantly going towards his gun. It wouldn't surprise him if Ran already found you, since you were his 'precious'.

Little did he know that it wasn't only Ran but the whole Bonten gang but that was something later for him to figure out. 

In an instant he took a hold of your wrist, dragging you behind him once more. You looked behind yourself trying to see if indeed someone was there but as soon as you turned a corner you lost sight of the shadow that came forward. 

Ran and Rindou looked at the pair of shoes in the alleyway, the pair that Rindou bought you. Sanzu and Koko joined both brothers shortly after. 

"Where is she?", "She was here, let's go further", Rindou replied, the four men walking down the alleyway. 

He was pissed, pissed that you were so slow to catch up to him. Pissed that you let yourself probably get kidnapped. Pissed that you didn't even try to yell for 'help'. But he was pissed off the most about himself. He should've kept a fucking eye on you. He should've kept you close by.

Cursing under his breath he caught a glimpse of your transparent dress rounding another corner. 

He knew you weren't dumb enough to try to run away from him and the others. So without loosing a second thought he instantly started running. 

Ran and Sanzu after him. 

Koko instantly called the others on the phone. Informing them of your possible whereabouts. 

Reaching the streets, Hanma kept pulling you towards a black Dodge Charger SRT. You had an eye for that due to your father. When you were smaller he would always have you close by when he was working on cars, that way you learned all the different types of cars and not only that.. 

You also knew how to break into one. 

Opening the door he quickly pushed you in, closing the door before jogging towards the drivers seat himself. "Let's take a trip, shall we!♡︎", he grinned.

Hanma had his free hand on your thigh, occasionally squeezing it as he was speeding down the streets. The feeling giving you butterflies. You were a sucker for small touches like this, obvious but not so obvious touches, almost comfortable once that don't seem like a big deal but actually made your heart flutter as they were small gestures that made you weak in the knees. 

Even though you didn't knew the man beside you, excitement filled your stomach.

You felt like a kid that was doing something it shouldn't. And technically you were right, you shouldn't be currently with Hanma, a complete stranger, in the car to god knows where.

Especially thinking back at the restaurant encounter. Ran told you to stay away from him. Yet here you were, 'disobeying' orders. The question though was, do you really gave a fuck?

Absolutely not. 

"Hanma, where are we driving?", an amused grin spread on his face when he heard you speak Japanese to him, "what a pleasant surprise. Honestly, wherever you want to, dollface!"

You felt insane for it but a smile appeared on your face, looking at him while his eyes were trained towards the street ahead, "surprise me!♡︎" As soon as those words left your lips he took a glance towards your form, a pleasant smile on his face before the hand that was on your thigh went to your jaw. 

Pulling you towards him, he halted at a red light, pushing his lips against yours. 

It was weird how you both clicked in a sense, almost naturally getting along without exchanging a lot of words. 

You peaked his interest and you were craving the forbidden. 

The kiss was short lived as behind you a car started honking, you were about to pull away but Hanmas grip tightened on your jaw, devouring your lips while raising his other hand and showing the middle finger to the car behind you. 

You giggled into his mouth, a grin appearing on his face. 

"Fucker", was all he mumbled against your lips before giving you another kiss. As soon as the light turned red again, he started driving, speeding up, laughing mockingly at the person behind you. 

You fucking loved it. A thrill you haven't felt in ages. 

On the other hand the others tracked Hanmas car, Kakucho and Rindou getting closer to his car the faster they drove. Sanzu and Koko, who sat in Kakuchos car in the back, were preparing their guns. 

Akashi who sat in the front, smoked his usual cigarette, seemingly relaxed, though he was never the one to lash out or get too emotional. He cared too little for it. Rindou, Ran and Mochi were sharing a car, driving another route from Kakucho as to use an opportunity to cut off Hanma on the road.

Though it was no use as Hanma received a call. Taking the call and putting it on speaker, he heard one of his subordinates speak, "Sir, the Bonten executives are on their way towards you! They're trying to cut you off." Hanma chuckled, "your boyfriend and his little friends are on their way. How exciting ♡︎", making you roll your eyes at that, mumbling a whatever out before a smile spread on your lips again.

"can you send us their route?", "eh... who- who are you?", "you heard her, send us their route!", "yes sir!" 

He hung up the call, raising his eyebrow at you with a grin, "I can tell our little darling has something up her sleeve", you waited for the message to pop up with their route in it and as soon as you received it you opened it. 

"Let's fuck around with them", you grinned, pointing towards the routes he should take to confuse them and get them off your back. Why were you doing this? You didn't know. 

Assuming it was the thrill, the nostalgic thrill of running away while breaking the rules and laws.

He took a sharp turn to where you pointed, laughing in delight, "what a naughty little doll you are♡︎. You're gonna get in trouble if they catch us", "then don't let them catch us", you smiled cheekily at him. 

Another sharp turn and you saw Rindous car in the rearview mirror, a black Dodge Challenger Demon. 

"Oh shit", you giggled, "I can tell he's pissed." 

"Who?", "Rindou", "Rindou? I thought Ran-", "oh no, Rin was driving and I also was with him before you snatched me", "Oh, our little doll is shared by the Haitanis?", "more like shared by Bonten...", you mumbled, making the male beside you perk up. 

"Elaborate", "if someone would tell you that I'm a whore, believe them", you laughed, "at this point I might as well am", "want to be my whore then♡︎", he grinned, making you laugh harder, "shit that almost sounds romantic", "I can buy you flowers if you want it to be more romantic", "buy me a chocolate milkshake and a burger menu with nuggets and I'm in", "say less, princess♡︎", with another swift turn he drove towards the nearest fast food restaurant. 

He laughed, "let's piss them off some more!" 

To which you only nodded in delight!

—————

Side Story

(Y/N) 15 years old

Sitting next to your best friend on a bench, you sitting with your legs stretched out and your arms crossed, she sat beside you with her leg crossed over another, leaning her head on the hand that was propped up on her leg. Both of you watching the group of guys brawling with each other. "The one in the black shirt with the black hair is cute", you nonchalantly replied, "I like his fluffy hair". "He's toxic though", she replied. You both knew the group of guys, as you two were always everywhere. Especially your friend, when it came to getting intel from someone she was a pro. "Ugh... damn, I know", you whined before letting out a yawn. "But I never gave a fuck did I?", you grinned, making her roll her eyes at you, "after all, the toxic ones are the funnier ones", "true."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 546 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
824K 45.5K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
270K 11K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
17.1K 625 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...