No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 12

4.1K 43 18
By 457time

Y/n's POV

"Y/N!!!!" My Nana yelled as she opened the door.

"Hi Nana!" I said hugging her causing me to let go of Rafes hand. Not long after I heard the millions of foot steps coming from all places of the house.

"Omg Y/n!!!" I heard all of my little cousins yell.

I greeted them as we made our way slowly into the house.

"Wassup Cuzzo!!" My cousin yelled.

"Kylo!!!! Omg I haven't seen you in forever!!" I yelled excitedly as I handed Saylah to Rafe.

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed tightly.

"God damn, the last time I saw you, it was the night I spent the night with Elena and you tried to sneak out to Angelinas and you made me sleep in your bed so you wouldn't get caught,,!" I laughed as he laughed with me.

"You had a baby that's crazy bro!" He looked over at Rafe and then back at me.

"So who is this?" He asked causing everyone to go silent. The attention was already on us but he had asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"Well, this is Rafe, and this is Saylah. Our daughter." I said.

"So are you like together or what..?" Kylo asked practically looking through Rafe.

I looked at him nodding, telling him to answer.

"We are dating." He stuttered.

I couldn't help but cringe slightly.

It was quiet for a long time, until my abuela came around the corner.

"Well you are just so handsome, I'm sure you take care of our girl. Welcome to the family hijo." She said hugging him without crushing Saylah.

"Yea man, welcome to the family." Kylo said causing everyone to start talking to us.

"So how are you just not gonna tell your favorite cousin you had a baby?" Kylo asked as we sat on the couch.

I had Saylah and Rafe was talking to my abuela.

"Well, it happened and I was ashamed. I didn't want really anyone to know. Well I did but after I told my mom and him I was scared to tell anyone." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked now tensing up.

"Rafe didn't take it well when I told him. He was scared and so was I. But we both had different was of showing it. I did it by busting my ass and he did it by saying things he knew would hurt me so I wouldn't come back." I said giving Saylah to Kylo.

"But, he came back. And as dumb and young brained as that sounds, I didn't want her to grow up like I did. Constantly wondering if my dad might show up one day, or wondering if I was wanted or loved. I didn't want either of them to go without having a relationship. I just want to be happy. And now I am." I said smiling over at Rafe.

I could tell he was struggling a little bit, so I asked Kylo to hold Saylah while I saved Rafe.

"Hey abuela, what are you guys doing?" I asked

"Oh I was just telling him that he needed to protect you at all costs." My abuela said looking at Rafe sharply.

"Ok well I'm gonna go introduce him to some other people." I said wrapping my arms around Rafe and his hand slithers around my waist.

She nodded sending us off, and I pulled him to my oldest cousin. This was who I was most nervous about.

"Hey Mija, how you been?" My cousin Louis asked giving me a hug.

"I've been ok, how are you?" I asked hugging my cousin Antonia.

"We've been ok, you know just, rollin around, working usual stuff." He said

"Well hey baby, you miss me." My cousin Antonia said.

"Of course I missed you, where is my crazy ass babys." I asked her.

"They are all out back. Julianna is watching all the kids. Elena is out there to." She said kissing me on the cheek before walking to the kitchen. I started to walk towards the back door until I was stoped.

"Woah woah woah I'm not done with you." My cousin said.

"Are you gonna introduce me..." I pointed at a Rafe

"This is my boyfriend, and Saylahs dad." I said.

"Nice to meet you, where's Saylah?" He asked before Rafe could say anything.

"She was with Kylo, but she's probably being passed around right now." I smiled.

"Ok then, you guys go out back. I'll bet out there in a second." He said walking past us.

I could practically feel how nervous Rafe was right now.

"They will all warm up to you, I promise. They look scary but they are harmless... mostly.." I finished.

He nodded in response causing me to laugh and bring him out back.

"Elena, Julianna!!!" I yelled

"Y/n?!?" They both yelled.

"Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!" We all screamed.

We all ran and hugged eachother.

"I missed you so tucking much." Elena held on longer.

"I missed you to, we need to catch up, girls day tomorrow, you me and Julianna." I told them.

"Perfect I'll cancel my date." She said still holding onto me.

"I have to introduce you guys to someone." I said pulling away and telling Rafe to come over.

"This is Rafe, he is my boyfriend. And I have to introduce you guys to someone else before I tell you anything else." I said running back inside, leaving Rafe with the girls.

"Hey who has my child?!" I yelled out .

"Meeeee." My little cousin squealed. She had Saylah placed on her hip.

"Hey Mia, can I have my baby, I promise I'll come talk to you in a minute." I told her.

"Fineeee!" She wined sarcastically.

I smiled at her before walking back outside.

"This is Saylah. Our baby." I said standing next Rafe smiling.

"You had a baby...?" Julianna looked at me.

"Not on purpose.." I smiled hopefully.

"She's literally fucking perfect, omg, look at her rolls, she's so cuteeeee!" Elena squealed.

I sighed in relief, I could have them looking down on me. Anyone else, but not my cousins.

"So are you gonna let me hold her orrrr..." Julianna said taking her from me.

"Sorry, but yea we have a lot to catch up on." I said as Rafe stood behind me with his hands on my hips, massaging my lower back with his thumbs.

"Well you go and introduce him to everyone, and we will call Jayla to come over. Don't worry, we won't tell her your here." Elena said smiling

"This is why I love you guys." I said pulling them into a hug.

"Alex! Coco! How are you gonna sit here and act like I'm not here?" I said

"Sorry we were in the trampoline." Alex said running over and hugging me.
Same with Coco.

"Hey cousin!!" Coco said smiling.

"Ima talk to y'all later, I'll bring you and the rest of the little cousins to the park with Saylah, ok?" I said hugging them one more time before going back into the house.

After a while everyone was mingling or dancing, pretty much just doing there own thing. The house was still packed though.

As my abuela held Saylah, I sat on Rafes lap on the couch. I was still tired and he knew that so he told me I could fall asleep.

Obviously I wasn't gonna do that. Not only would in it leave him alone with my family but my bestie is coming sooooooo I have to stay awake.

Rafes hand rubbed up and down my back as my face stayed in his neck. I was pretty much straddling him. I could feel the stares from certain members of my family but I didn't really care right now.

All of a sudden the door swung open.

"No the fuck you didnt... holy shit. I'm not gonna scream I promise." It was quiet for a second.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Me and my bestie both screamed. I jumped out of Rafes arms and into my best friends, causing us to land on the ground.

"Oh my god, your so fucking hot, what happens when you were gone." My best-friend squeezed me tighter.

"Oh you bitch I've been sexy fuck you talkin bout." I said standing up and helping her up as well.

"So we're is my baby, I haven't met her yet. And where is the other motherfucker that-" I quickly shit her mouth. No, I mouthed at her.

She nodded slowly and I let her mouth go. She saw Saylah with Kylo and ran to sit next to him.

"Hi princess, I'm TT Jayla." She said happily.

I went and sat back on Rafes lap. He buried his face in my neck as I played with his hair.

The rest of the night was pretty much saying hi to people that would come and go. Lots of different questions and reactions to Rafe and Saylah.

By the end of it, everyone was tired. We decided that because of the small house and the numerous people staying at the moment, we were going to stay at the hotel for duration of the trip.

I invited Elena and Kylo to the hotel with us. I wanted to spend time with my favorite cousins. They had made life easier for me in many ways.

When we got there, I told them I was going to feed Saylah so she could fall asleep.

Right now me, Rafe, Elena, and Kylo all sat on one bed. We got a room with 2 bed but we were talking.

I sat against the head board as Rafe sat next to me as my legs were over his. Kylo and Elena sat in front of us.

"So you said we had things to catch up on so let's catch up." Elena said.

"We're do you want me to start?" I asked.

"When you found out about her." Kylo said.

I hesitated, knowing Rafe was right next to me.

"Ok, well, I told my mom first, and she kicked me out. After that I told Rafe, and things didn't exactly turn out the way I expected. But after that I started to live with John B. and JJ technically. Then three months later John B., his father went missing. A month after that I had almost miscarried due to stress. Then when I had her she didn't cry and the doctors rushed her out of the room. John B went with the doctors. Turns out nothing was wrong, she just didn't cry. Then after a couple months of having her Rafe came around and I stayed at his house a little, until his dad pretty much told us that I shouldn't have been a mother and then kicked us out. We moved into our own house and we have been perfect even since." I said taking a deep breathe.

"Omg you almost miscarried?" Elena asked

"Omg you have your own house?" Kylo said

"Yes and yes." I responded with a laugh as I walked to put Saylah in her playpen.

"So what's been going on with you guys?" I asked sitting back down as Rafe laid on my stomach.

"Not much honestly, I got my scholarship. I'm going to nursing school now. Oh and Ziggy is like not alive so don't bring him up around Julianna. She hasn't taken it well." Elena said

"Damn that's not good. She fucking loved him they were suppose to be endgame." I wined.

"Yea it's really sad." Elena finished

"What about you Kylo?" I asked as I laced my hands through Rafes hair.

"I got a girlfriend, you probably won't like her but we don't really like eachother much either. It's all for show." He said

"Well then I don't want to meet her." I laughed

"Do you still sing?" Kylo asked.

"Not really, most of my attention has been on Saylah and Rafe. Woke to but they are my priorities right now." I said

"I didn't know you use to sing." Rafe said looking up at me.

"Yea I was a theatre nerd before I came to Outerbanks." I giggled

"You should sing, let me hear you." Rafe said.

"No I haven't sang in awhile." I said blushing from embarrassment.

"Please!" Rafe said now massaging my thigh knowing i couldn't resist him when he did that.

"No I don't want to." I wined

"Please" he looked at me

I debated for a second before looking at Elena.

"What song?" I asked her

"Omg really your gonna do it? Ok um....... You remember that one song by Pink uhhh Family Portrait. You can sing that song so well." She said happily.

"What about Saylah? That song can get loud." I said trying to get out of it.

"Put her in the bathroom." She said.

I rolled my eyes and then pulled Saylah playpen into the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at the 3 somewhat teenagers on the bed.

I sighed and I had Ino play the background music.

As it started, I looked at Rafe trying to see if he would give in and not have me do it. But he didn't and soon I spilling out the lyrics of the song with the most indescribable feeling.

I had never sang something with so much emotion and I have no idea why now was different.

I though it was stupid but when I opened my eyes to see the three people in front of me staring at me with there jaws dropped.

"What?" I asked

"That was fucking amazing!! I thought you didn't sing anymore. That was perfect!" Elena yelled

"I didn't think it was that good, but thank you." I said sitting back down next to Rafe.

"That was beautiful baby." He said placing his hand on my thigh.

"Thank you bubs." I said

" you know you have to sing to me every night now?" He smiled up at me.

"I figured that was the deal, that's why I didn't want to. But ok I will agree to it sometimes." I giggled rubbing my thumb against hi cheek.

"Well me and Kylo are gonna go. I don't have clothes and neither does he." Elena said

"Ok well it was nice seeing you. I love you guys." I said standing to hug them before they left.

After they were gone I laid next to Rafe and stretched.

"Why haven't you ever sang to me before?" Rafe asked kissing my belly.

"Because i never thought I had a good voice." I said

"I thought it was amazing." He said

"Thank you." I said scooting down.

"Good night baby." I said kissing Rafes forehead.

"Goodnight." He replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 71.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
438K 40.6K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
312K 2.7K 38
๐—๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ [ COMPLETED ] Kaley D' Amelio is the twin sister of Charli D' Amelio. The whole family moved to California af...
134K 2.4K 35
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› he was her favorite crime vinnie x oc!