I Like You So Much

By PhyuPwint8

Li Jiao was admitted to college, but her family feared that their little girl would get ruined by a pig of a... More

Chapter 1 Nanda Militray Training
Novel Summary
2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.
3.Rest
4.During The Military Training
5.Free Run
7.Zipper
8.Little White Shoes Take Off
9.Crystal Shoes
10.Instructor
11.Chicken Paws
12.
13.Aspiration is to be a Light Bulb!
14.Wear A Cap
15.Shame Car
16.Night Training Part I
17.Fainted At Night Training
18.Pubilc Humiliation
19.Pure Lust
20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!
21.I Am Behind You.
22.Actually He is handsome and kind.
23.Normality
24.He Has No Girlfriend.
25.The Suitor
26.The Rounded Hug
27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival
28.The Li Family
29.Confidenti As Solider
30.I Am Stalking As A Little Tail
31.Don't Say Goodbye To Big Green Tree
32.
33.Twilight
34.Additional Training For 5Kilometre
35.I won't be happy anymore.
36.I Will Come.
37.His Request
38.Send Him A Message
39.Are You Angry???
40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.
41.I Like You Better
42.Chinese Cabbage
43.Are You Blind??
44.Welcome Party
45.Meet His Friend
46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao
47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten
48.The Great Decision
49.Give Him His Debut
50.The Reward Is Holding Hands
51.Throw Your Arm And Hug
52.Welcome Party
53.Welcome Party 2
54.Sending a Picture As a Gift
55.1st Kiss
56.The Defendant Confession
57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???
58.Jiu Ling Like Jiao Jiao (Reveal Sweet Secret)
59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling
60.Sending FireWorks
61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.
62.Parting
63.Days without Him
64.On the Eve Of The Meeting
65.Come On
66. I am the Player
67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend
68.Silly Brother
69.
70.Go To His House
71.Her Confession
72.Stay at his house
73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.
74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...
75.Fugitive
76.I will take you home.
77.
78.Your Every Move
79.New Year's Eve is Coming
80.Will It Be Her????
81.The Viper in the Dark
82.Quietly
83.New Year 's Eve
84.Drunk
85&86📣📣📣
Part 85-Danger is imminent
Part 86 Surrounded Art Building
87.Fire In The Sky
88.Final Chapter

6.Ground Attraction

1.2K 14 0
By PhyuPwint8

Tang Yuran ran from behind, surpassing her, her back was still very arrogant, but looking at the steps she couldn't lift, she couldn't get any better than Li Jiao.

The girl with braided braids, a little slower than Li Jiao, fell half a circle around her, and is still running slowly behind her.

Li Jiao stopped and rested in place for a while.

Looking at the runway, there is still half a lap.

The hair under her hat was wet, it was all sweat, and when she stood still, she could even feel sweat dripping from under her scalp. Her cheeks were blushing from the sun, and her skin was originally white, but now she looks like a seductive red apple.

Li Jiao pursed her dry lips, with small dimples on her lips, and her round apricot eyes looked at the road ahead, revealing a touch of firmness.

In the last half circle, she can, come on.

After standing for a while, regaining some strength, Li Jiao ran again.

When passing by the resting flower bed, the few people who hadn't been there, also ran.

Li Jiao glanced at the five extra people in front of him, did not speak, and continued to concentrate on running.

The five people didn't run for two laps, they were naturally strong, and soon surpassed Tang Yuran and ran to the forefront.

Tang Yuran didn't rest, but it was getting slower and slower.

Li Jiao ran slowly, seeing Tang Yuran who was only a few steps ahead, and just wanted to catch up with her a little faster.

Tang Yuran knocked her foot and fell to the ground with only a "boom" sound.

"Yu Ran."

Li Jiao ran over and helped her up.

"Are you okay?"

Tang Yuran frowned, bit her lip, and shook her head.

Li Jiao glanced at her feet, "Do you need to take you to the infirmary?"

Tang Yuran stood up holding her hand with difficulty, "It's okay, I can."

"But," Li Jiao tried to persuade her to take a look, but she was interrupted.

"I don't need you to help me, I walk by myself."

With that said, she let go of Li Jiao's hand and limped to leave.

"Let me help you."

Li Jiao went to help her, but she waved away.

"No."

Tang Yuran's eyebrows were cold, and the tails of his slender eyes were raised, looking a little impatient.

Li Jiao was stunned for a moment, unable to understand why Tang Yuran seemed to dislike them very much from the beginning.

If she doesn't talk to the people in the dormitory, or accept help from anyone, where does her hostility come from?

Tang Yuran limped and walked out a short distance. Li Jiao looked at her for a while, did not speak, and ran past her silently.

Since she doesn't like herself, she doesn't have to rush to find it unhappy.

When Li Jiao finished the last lap and was about to return to the military training field. I saw Zhang Jiu Ling standing at the end waiting for them.

Beside him, there are still the girls who ran back first.

Li Jiao increased her speed, panting and ran to the finish line.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at her faintly, and then continued to focus on the last two people.

Tang Yuran and the girl, one had a foot, the other ran slowly, and it took about five or six minutes to reach the finish line.

All eight girls are in place, except for the five girls who run less, whose faces are not red and heartbeat.

The other three people, the braided girl fell directly on the ground. Tang Yuran stubbed her foot and stood stubbornly, both of her calves trembling slightly. After the blush on Li Jiao's face faded, her small face was extremely pale, and she still hadn't caught her breath.

Zhang Jiu Ling turned around, facing a few people, and said coldly.

"All of them, lined up!"

A few girls quickly stood up and looked at people.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the eight girls, his eyes indifferent.

"In the first row, against discipline, fifty push-ups."

"Prepare on the ground."

"Why?"

The girl named Lulu jumped out first.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at her with a cold tone.

"During military training, do not obey the instructor's command. When running, be lazy and rest."

As soon as these words came out, the five girls were stunned. It turned out that the instructor had seen it all.

Tang Yuran asked, standing with strong support and neck raised, still maintaining his arrogance.

"Then ask the instructor, we are not lazy, why do we also do push-ups?"

Zhang Jiu Ling: "If one person makes a mistake, all platoons will be punished."

"Why?"

"This is a military rule!"

"But we are not soldiers."

"But you are undergoing military training!" Zhang Jiu Ling said, "During the training, any violation of discipline will be handled in accordance with military regulations!"

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling: "Do you understand?"

"Understood." Tang Yuran lowered her head, still not convinced.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the other people, and the other girls were frightened. The instructor's face just now looked so scary that she was talking loudly.

"You are the same, do you understand!"

"I understand."

Zhang Jiu Ling raised his eyes slightly and said with cold eyes.

"Get down, get ready!"

The eight girls had just finished running, and they lay down on the ground again and started doing push-ups.

"One, two, three..."

Li Jiao was in the corner, her delicate eyebrows frowning, her lips whitish as she was bitten, and sweat dripped on the ground.

Just after running, her feet hurt terribly, and now she is doing push-ups again. She has no strength all over her body, lying on her knees, like a ball of plasticine.

There seemed to be a huge attraction on the ground, which pulled her firmly and couldn't move.

"Nineteen."

"Twenty."

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the people at the end of the team. The small group of girls seemed to be stuck by the ground. Everyone else got up, and she was the same in height.

He shouted again, "Twenty."

The other seven girls lay down and got up.

Li Jiao at the end of the team: Not moving at all...

Zhang Jiu Ling: "Twenty."

"Why do you do it again twenty?"

The other girls gritted their teeth and did it again.

Li Jiao in the corner: Still not moving...

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't call any more, as if waiting for someone.

Li Jiao also realized her problem, she gritted her teeth. She can't get up with a strong support with both hands.

She still can't get up when she use her hands.

For the last time, Li Jiao took a deep breath, poured her strength into the palm, and supported it hard.

"Boom—"

The others only heard a "boom". Only Li Jiao knew about the pain. She used her hands hard and her feet became soft.

Then, face the ground and kiss the earth...

When her face touched the ground, Li Jiao felt that the world was quiet.

In addition to the pain from the nose and forehead, she kept asking herself, what should I do, what should I do now?

Should I get up, when nothing happens, or just pretend to be dizzy...

As time passed, Li Jiao lay on the ground, seeing nothing, only the slogans of the military training field not far away could be heard by her ears.

Well, what about the instructor, why didn't you continue to count?

He doesn't shout, how can he get up from the ground?

As Li Jiao was hesitating anxiously, a footstep sounded slowly in her ear, like the sound of an instructor’s leather boots stepping on the ground, from far to near.

Finally, stopped by her side.

Then, she smelled a familiar cold fragrance again, faintly.

At the same time, an air-conditioned low voice came from overhead.

"How long are you going to lie down?"

Li Jiao raised her head abruptly, and just met Zhang Jiu Ling in front of her, and she saw her reflection in the dark and deep eyes of the instructor.

For a while, the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

Zhang Jiu Ling squatted and looked at the girl in front of him from close range. The forehead and nose were printed with plastic track particles, one by one, they looked like small freckles, which was inexplicably funny.

Why is it her again. She said he was dark before, but now she can't get up on the ground?

It turned out to be a thorn.

Li Jiao looked at the instructor close at hand, her mind was blank, and after a while, she spit out a word.

"Instructor, good afternoon."

"..."

Li Jiao regretted it as soon as she said something.

What are you talking about?

What good afternoon? ?

The instructor wants you to say hello? ? ?

Now, is it time to ask good afternoon? ? ? ?

She made a mistake before, and now she was punished and say hello. Are you afraid that the instructor is not worried that you are a fool?

Sure enough, the second after she said something. Li Jiao felt that Zhang Jiu Ling's eyes were not right when he looked at her, and saw that he glanced at her hands on the ground.

Asked: "There is glue on the ground?"

Li Jiao shook her head like a seal, "No no."

"Then what did you just lie on the ground for?"

"I, I, I, I am too fat, I didn't fall on my stomach."

Puff--

Li Jiao seemed to hear the sound of a sharp arrow "shooing" and hitting her head. God, what's the reason?

How did she have the courage to say it?

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't say anything, stood up and said.

"Go on."

Then, he went to the other side again.

"Twenty-one, twenty-two..."

Li Jiao repeated the movements mechanically, and she couldn't remember how she got up in the end.

She now has only one thought in her mind.

It's over, the instructor now completely thinks she is a fool.

Still a... fat fool.

The sun slowly slipped westward, and it was six o'clock in the afternoon in a blink of an eye.

Even if today’s training is over, there is no night training yet, so no training at night. Listen to the lecture if there is a lecture, and go back to the dormitory to rest if there is no lecture.

There is no arrangement for Class 1 of Grade 19, so you can go back to the dormitory to rest.

After training on this day, Li Jiao felt that her foot was crippled. Thanks to Zhang Yue, she carried her back to the dormitory, otherwise she might have to crawl back.

After returning, she didn't leave the bedroom door, Su Linlin brought her dinner.

In the evening, after taking a shower, Li Jiao sat on the bench and looked at her bruised feet.

There were blisters on the toes and soles of the feet, some were worn out, and some were not.

When she used the needle to pick the blisters, she screamed in pain and kicked her feet.

Zhang Yue wanted to hold her, but she kicked her.

Finally, she looked at her feet covered with band-aids and Zhang Yue who was kicked by herself.

With a guilty face, "I'm sorry, boss."

She was afraid of the pain and couldn't hold back for a while, only...

Su Linlin suffocated her smile, Zhang Yue was full of black lines.

"Jiao ah, you see that I am not full, give me a braised pig's feet."

"Puff ha ha ha ha ha..."

Su Linlin couldn't stretch herself at all, she fell on the chair next to her and laughed.

Li Jiao said guiltily: "Sorry boss, I was wrong."

Seeing her little pitiful appearance, Zhang Yue couldn't bear it anymore, waved her hand and said nonchalantly.

"Forget it, it's a big deal, just ask my sister to have an ice cream later."

Li Jiao nodded and raised her finger, "Both will do."

Zhang Yuele said.

"Okay, you can rest. Linlin and I have a little trouble going to the classroom. You can rest early and leave us a door."

Zhang Yue and Su Linlin are going to move books in the class, one is the monitor and the other is the party secretary.

Li Jiao is a committee member of cultural and entertainment committee, and her foot is disabled again, so she was relieved of this job.

After waving goodbye to the two, she sat in the dormitory to rest.

After a while, the phone rang, and it was Mama Li's call.

Li Jiao glanced at Tang Yuran's bed, pulled the curtains, and turned on the lights, not knowing whether Xiu was resting or not.

She moved hard, walked to the balcony, and answered the phone.

"Hey, mom."

"You have no training now, don't worry, I can."

"Well, the military training has just begun, and the holiday will be at the end of the month, and I will be back on National Day."

"I'm back, I want to eat sweet and sour meat made by Dad..."

When talking to her family, she unconsciously used a little coquettish tone. With the peculiar soft waxy of Jiangnan Water Village, the tone is soft, and the ending sound is slightly tilted backwards, which sounds a bit playful.

Speaking of it, it was the first time she left home.

She is a native of the city and has never lived in high school. This time she went to university and was the first time she was independent.

Now, she is still a bit homesick.

Li Jiao was talking on the phone while looking at the moon in the sky. It was semi-circular, a little curved, bright and bright.

A few noises came from the playground not far away. The girl's leisurely words, with a touch of homely emotion, blended with the hazy night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
170K 905 19
♡ Short or long, each chapter will include several kinky kinks, LGBTQ+ sex, no Offenderman, and mostly non-vanilla shit. Requests are open, dears. ♡
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...