☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

بواسطة giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... المزيد

note
☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
note

☆ special chapter : being a slave

936 34 13
بواسطة giyyuuii

"I CANT BELIEVE IM doing this!"

Monoma groaned as he hid from you. He saw you continuously doing something on your phone and he knows that you are trying to call the electric boy.

When Monoma asked the question yesterday he already knew the answer, it's quite obvious that you have developed feelings for Izuku but you were denying it because you only thought that you want him to be your friend and not boyfriend.

Eyeing the electric boy who entered the mall, Monoma immediately pulled him into the corner and covering his mouth for him not to scream.

Denki struggled to get out of the hold of the person he doesn't know but he got a smack on the head instead.

"Stop being such a fish who got caught in a net!" Monoma groaned before letting him go. He's quite confident that he got Denki away so that you wouldn't see him.

Denki's eyes widened when he saw the boy who pulled him. "What are you doing bro?!" He yelped.

"Listen up you class a shit. You are gonna ditch (Y/n) today and go home or somewhere else. Just make sure she wouldn't see you." Monoma threatened as he gave the boy a glare which made the latter gulp.

"W-Why would I? I'm the one who invited her. What are you even doing?" Denki said as he tried to walk away but Monoma grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. His arm on the neck of Denki to stop him. It's a move he learned from tetsutetsu.

"I knew this would happen. After all class a students doesn't listen to anyone but themselves! Ah! Such selfish heroes!" Monoma dramatically said.

"Le—"

"I'll tell (Y/n) that you stole her chicken wings that time at the cafeteria, you know that's her favorite right and yet you stole it when she's right beside you and being busy with class things! How horrible of you! She would hate you for eternity!" Monoma said again which made Denki shock.

"You saw that?!" He asked the obvious.

Monoma have him a smirk. "Oh yes I did!"

"Are you blackmailing me so I could ditch on her?" Denki made sure of what the situation really is. Monoma nodded at that.

"Ye—ahh! Wait! Come back here you class a student!" Monoma fell on the ground when Denki used his quirk to electrocute the blackmailer. He immediately ran without a place in mind.

Monoma wouldn't be exaggerating when he'll say that he literally ran all around the mall just to chase some shrimp who ran away from him.

Denki who doesn't have great stamina lost his speed so Monoma immediately jumped towards him Monoma and finally managed to stop.

The people were staring at them and weirded out but they didn't mind it. Who wouldn't? Two teens laying in the ground at the middle of a mall?

Both of them chased their breath. That was quite an exercise. Denki never ran that much even when he's training.

"A-Are you jealous bro because I'm going out with a goddess? You can come though!" Denki said and groaned because of the weight of the boy on top of him and resting on his back.

He's actually so freaked out because of what's happening right now. Especially being blackmailed and targeted by class b Monoma who is their 'self called rival' of theirs. He even ran like he's about to die just to escape the weirdo but Monoma is way too persistent.

"I am not! I told you, I'll tell her about you stealing her food!" Monoma said again as he pointed his finger on the back of his head.

"W-What? But I need her help!" Denki stopped struggling and just laid down there on the cold floor.

"Not my problem!"

Denki looked at him from his shoulder with a silly grin on his face. "Then, you should help me!" He said making Monoma's eyes widened.

There's no way he's gonna help a class a student and there is no way he'll spend the day with him walking around the mall!

"I don't want to!" Monoma said as he shook his head.

"Then I'll just yell so (Y/n) would hear me fro—"

Monoma groaned and he had no choice but to agree since he knows that Denki wouldn't hesitate to do that. Even if it's against him and he rather would die than do this, it's all for you. Whatever, everything for his bestie.

"Fine. How dare you blackmail me back."

.

It was complete torture.

Denki had Monoma to carry all the things he had bought. Well, it's all junks anyways since he bought anything he found cool which made Monoma just frown all day long.

"What are you even buying?" Monoma asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking for (Y/n)'s help because she knows what to buy unlike you who's just coming along with me and you're not even helping." Denki said and bought a stupid slime kit he saw somewhere here in the department store.

Monoma wanted to storm out because of Denki. Not helping? I'm literally carrying all his stuff and he's not holding any!

After that they went to shop from shop. It's actually a pain in the ass since Monoma saw you countless times with Izuku roaming to so he had to carry all the stuffs Denki bought while dragging him away from your sight. It was hell.

"Bro! This tastes so good!" Denki took a bite on his cake. Monoma who is in front of him also ate his cake

Monoma wanted to burst. He's now in a dessert shop and eating sweets with Denki—one of class a's students! He wished that this is only a pathetic dream.

"Oi come on! I still have money here." Denki said.

"What? You bought a lot of stuffs! Are you really gonna waste your money here?" Monoma asked in disbelief which Denki replied with a smirk.

"What do you think?"

"Class a are really selfish, wasting their money for shits." Monoma commented before following Denki.

.

Monoma left Denki immediately after bribing him to not tell you anything or even others of what happened today.

He ran back to the dorm not minding his classmates who were calling for him. He went to his room and took a bath as soon as possible. He literally used alcohol to bath himself.

He won't do this again. You owe him big time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

339K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
201K 8K 23
You are a new student with an interesting quirk to say the least. As a villain, the police caught you naturally and tried to "reform" you by putting...
414K 24K 28
❝ what are you writing? ❞ 📜✧.*ೃ༄ ✦ ✏ determined izuku midoriya tutors a timid (l/n) (y/n) as she writes down reasons as to why she likes him. ✏ m...
495K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...