☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

By giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... More

note
☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

011 : REJECTED

1K 43 57
By giyyuuii

"YOU SHOULD NOT do such un-rational things! That would give class a bad reputation and we wouldn't want that!"

Iida chopped his hands on the air as he tried stopping Izuku on his tracks by standing in front of him and his arms spread. Uraraka face palmed because of this.

"Iida-kun, it's not like Deku-kun would do detroit smash to take his notebook back from Monoma-kun." Uraraka said with slight hand gestures, copying Izuku when he does the detroit smash.

"It would be a scene if Midoriya did it too. He'll get in trouble." Shoto said, he somehow looked like he would even pay to see that happening. Asui stared at Shoto because of that.

"Right." Asui agreed.

"From preventing that from happening I'll come with you four! But before that, let's get to class. We wouldn't want to disturb class b early in the morning right?" Iida said as he pushed them lightly towards the path to their classroom.

It would probably be Monoma who'll disturb his classmates when they will come because of his constant nagging.

"You just want to see the tea also though. It's alright Iida-kun, I feel you." Uraraka joked making Iida scold her again which isn't a surprise anymore.

Izuku isn't really prepared to meet you again. But it wouldn't be hard to avoid you again right? It's not like you'll demand answers from him or something.

Entering the class, everyone is already in their own group of friends and is having their own topics and conversed with each other.

Izuku looked at the four cornered room to look for you but he can't seem to see your (h/c) hair. You must be late after all there's still a lot of time before class starts.

Taking a seat on his chair Izuku fixed his things. He greeted Bakugo a good morning but he just received a deadly glare in return which he just replied with a smile. He's used to it after all.

One by one their classmates started entering the class but Izuku didn't care about that, he's thinking why you still aren't in class. You were never late, never.

"Good morning." Aizawa greeted as he entered the room and going out of his sleeping bag. They greeted them in return.

Sighing, Izuku knows. You aren't going to class.

.

"That's kind of strange, (L/n)-san is absent?" Iida told them as they circled around Izuku's chair currently waiting for their next teacher.

"I know right! To be honest this is the only time she hasn't entered class, she literally has the best attendance in our class." Uraraka said. She probably couldn't believe that you're absent, it's like a miracle.

"Something must have happened, ribbit." Asui said as she eyed Izuku who let out a choke in return.

"I-Is it because I ignored her yesterday? Do you think she's upset?" Izuku said as he played with his fingers.

"She's not that petty unlike someone here." Shoto said in a tone that made everyone hear, they looked at him suddenly going quiet.

"Are you talking about someone?" Iida asked making Shoto answer him with a shrug.

"Maybe."

"Huh?! Are you talking about me you half and half bastard?!" Bakugo who is near them heard the conversation. He really didn't care but because of Shoto's words he decided to butt in.

"I am not saying anything Bakugo." Shoto said.

"You are saying words! I'll kill you!"

Mina who also overheard the discussion walked towards them.
"You guys are wondering about (Y/n)? She's actually asleep right now." She said.

Iida chopped his hand aggressively in the air. If air could feel pain then it would probably be crying in agony right now.

"She skipped school just to sleep? That is unproductive of her!" He said loudly also.

"Iida-kun, you're always shouting." Uraraka commented.

"Yeah, but I noticed something is bothering her. She's clearly next to my room so I can hear her sobs and everything. It kind of weirded me out since after hearing her cry she would laugh then cry again. I checked on her this morning and her eyes are puffy and red, she looked sad." Mina added as she scratched her hair as she told them that.

"Did a ghost enter her body? I read something like that happens." Shoto asked making them face palm. He's reading a lot of paranormal stories.

"That is hard to believe! Maybe something might have happened to her family! I hope she's okay." Iida said as he fixed his glasses.

"Maybe she was watching some movies, ribbit." Asui said also.

Uraraka walked over behind Izuku and held two of his shoulder and slightly pushed him.

"Despite of the reason. Deku-kun you should probably go check on her." Uraraka said.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." Izuku said as he shook his head.

"Nonsense Uraraka-san! We still have classes and it is a treachery to leave class when it's not even finished! We need to wait after classes!" Iida said but Asui nudged on him as she shook her head.

"We should probably let him, ribbit."

"Yeah! Tsuyu-chan's right! What if (L/n)-san is crying on her own at the dorm? No one is with her to comfort her? Can you bare that? Are we even heroes?!" Uraraka said trying to guilt trip the class representative friend of hers.

Iida sighed because of that. "You are right! Class isn't the priority here and it is (L/n)-san! You can always catch up on discussions! I will make up an excuse for you Midoriya-kun so go to (L/n)-san and be her hero!" Iida said as he pushed Izuku out of the room which the boy's mouth gasped open.

"I can't f—"

"Now now! Hurry before present mic comes in!" Iida told him and closed the door shut in his face which led him to no choice.

He's also worried about you. The notebook can wait, you are way more important for Izuku.

.

Going back to the dorm Izuku made way to your dorm and knocked immediately. It took a while before the door opened and revealing you, you didn't look at him since you're scratching your eyes and yawning a bit.

Currently wearing a sweatshirt your puffy and red eyes can be noticed even if your disheveled hair covered some of your face. Izuku got even more worried because of that.

"Denki? Did you skip school also?" You asked, your eyes closed because of sleepiness.

Izuku stuttered at the sight. "N-No, Kaminari is at school right now. I'm actually Midoriya." He introduced which made your eyes shot open because of that.

"O-Oh! Sorry about that, and sorry again since I can't help you with your hero journal for today. Maybe some other time?" You said and smiled apologetically.

Do I look like I was asking for her help? I hope I didn't offend her! Izuku panicked as he scratch the back of his head. "A-Actually I'm not here for that. I'm just worried about you, Ashido-san said you're crying so I came to see you. You also didn't go to class." He said which made you smile.

"I appreciate the thought, Midoriya-san." You opened the door wide and invited him inside. "I'm sorry, my room is a mess hope you don't mind." You laughed.

"Not at all! Pardon for the intrusion." He said and went inside closing the door in the process.

You kicked the scattered books below your bed to hide them. Throwing your ruined comforter on the bed. Izuku noticed a familiar notebook placed on top of your pillow which made him run towards your bed and taking it. Adrenaline rush got him first before thinking.

"M-Midoriya-san?!" You gasped because of the sudden action. He's suddenly behind you and kneeling on your bed as he look at the notebook with wide eyes.

"W-Why do you have this?" He asked hesitantly. He didn't want to hear the answer.

"I-I'm sorry! I just found that with the notebooks I checked yesterday. I really didn't mean to read it but I saw my name." You were nervous on what his reaction might be. After all you just read an important notebook for him without consent. That's rude.

Well you can't say that you regret reading it. You spent the whole midnight laughing and also crying because of mixed emotions after reading the whole notebook. It was too good to be true.

He went quiet as he just stared at the notebook obviously getting lost in thought. You stood there nervously as you eyed his serious expression which is a new sight from him, you can't read the expression he has so you don't know what he's thinking. It's nerve wrecking but you would be lying if you'd say that he's not looking hot today.

"(L/n)." He called you.

Freaking out you blurted out his name out loud and covering your mouth after.

"Have you perhaps read the pages?" He asked still not looking at you.

You looked down on your feet. "Yes." You mumbled out the reply.

You looked up again as he suddenly bowed in front of you as he handed the notebook forward. "I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel, I hope this notebook is enough to express it all." He said. You noticed that his eyes are closed and a tint of pink painted his cheeks.

Hearing you say that you have read it there's no way denying it. It's probably the best time to confess his feelings for you but not by words but by reading the notebook he has.

You didn't know what to say because of that. You just stared at him then back at the notebook.

You kneeled down to level his face. Holding on his shoulder you looked at him with a sad face making him nervous.

"I'm sorry Midoriya-san. I don't like you." You said as you tried to stifle your sobs but you failed.

His eyes widened because of that. "(L/n), do you perhaps...like M-Monoma-kun?" He asked, you can almost here the pain in his voice since it cracked.

"Eh? What gave you that idea?" You asked with a soft smile. Izuku averted his eyes.

"Just so, I noticed that both of you are so close with each other. He even pats your head. To be honest both of you look better together." He mumbled which made you a tad guilty.

You let out a chuckle because of that which made him frown out of confusion. Is she happy because I'm sad?

"No you green bean! I'm kidding! I like you too!" You suddenly jumped into him making him fall back into your bed with you on top of him as you hugged him.

He didn't know whether to touch you or not so he just laid there frozen and his hands in the air like how Iida's hands are always positioned.

"W-What?" Izuku couldn't process it. You said you didn't like him but now you're hugging him tight. Did you feel guilty because you're gonna reject him? Are you gonna use him as a rebound because perhaps Monoma doesn't like you back?

"I said I like you too. I'm just joking to ease the tension between us." You said and hugged him tighter and this time he hugged you back with a smile.

"That scared me." He said with a sigh of relief.

You laughed again. "Sorry. You can give me head pats also~"

"Don't mind if I do."

OKAY SO ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN IT WOULD BE THE END LMAO PROBABLY GONNA WRITE A SPECIAL CHAPTER TOO! OKAY I GOT U ALL SPOILED YEAH WHATEVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 76 27
PLEASE READ WARNINGS 🔞 Izuku Midoryia, born without a quirk. Became the greatest hero of his Generation. Becoming #1 at just 23, expectations where...
2.6K 68 12
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
23.3K 943 10
Izuku Midoriya couldn't have expected that a blind double date, set up by Kirishima, would lead to what it did. This is the story of you and Midoriya...
208K 8.1K 18
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇" __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ⊹ . ✧ . * . ˚    ·   * .   ⋆ . ╰───⌲ where two b...