caffeine and nicotine [#TheWa...

By stardustmites

She's addicted to coffee because it keeps her awake and in a daze, away from reality. He's addicted to ci... More

one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
author's note important!!
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
epilogue;
chapter 11 [alexis's pov]
last author's note
rima extra chapter!

author's note;

1.1K 35 2
By stardustmites

hello there, [please do not skip if you love music] 

this is stardustmites speaking, [more to writing but whatever]

first off, i will be creating a playlist on 8tracks to accompany this book. I have thought this through and i think it would be a nice touch. as you will see, at the start of each chapter, i will write a song in the square brackets that best suits the title of the chapter so you can go listen to it while you read.   

secondly, i will be updating however I please but as of now, I will try to update as much as I can to your enjoyment.

thirdly, enjoy my book, i'm sorry if it sucks because this is my first time writing a short story but enjoy it please. 

all rights reserved.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 68 12
A story about a smoker, who's lungs are filled with smoke and heart with fire... And a cigarette, a masochist, who got a knack of getting burned to a...
Stolen By leo

Mystery / Thriller

123 1 18
a 14 year old girl is on the run from two different kidnappers and falls for the cute boy in her class and tries to just survive from herself as it i...
288K 8.4K 52
"Smoking kills but so does life, which death has a sweeter taste on the tongue?" x When an avid smoker and an overly considerate girl worlds collide...
424 28 16
The lives of two teenagers are turned upside down by tragic events that they remember too clearly for their minds to process. As they try to find lov...