My MANoban ( God Gave Me You )

Autorstwa toogayforyouMANOBAN

Title change, too long, LISRENE (LISAxIRENE) Więcej

#1
#2
#3
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
11#
12#
13#
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19
20*
22
23
24 NEW CHAP
25
26
27
28
29

21

857 39 10
Autorstwa toogayforyouMANOBAN

JOOHYUN POV

the shop is close now everyone is in the car and some is tailing us, why because today is jongyeon examination for scholarship in architecture will be happen.

" You nervous? ' I asked jongyeon who's now on my side, everything is working well after what happened when after I hospitalized.

" A little" she answers I patted her head.

" It's natural, no pressure ok just enjoy and relax"

" I will ma, thank you again"

" Stop thanking ok"

She nod and I know sooner or later she will be more open to us she's still catching. Everyone accepted her as our eldest and chiquita is happy that's she not the  eldest anymore, coz she's dada baby after all that's what she said.

" Ahmm you don't have to wait for me till my exam finish" she said but lisa answer.

" Tskk we will wait whatever results is we will still celebrate ok"

" Ok da"

" Good and besides grandma will treat us all remember the little amusement park we will be there and enjoy"

Mama and uncle close the wonderland for the kids, ahyeon and ruka with Hitomi is with us also they even bring banner flowers for jongyeon to support.

Unnie also is here tailing us with friends for support maybe that's why jongyeon is nervous because the entire family is here and friends to support her.

" We're family now ok, what makes you happy we will happy too, we will support and help you achieve your dream same to you're siblings" my wife said.

Though the whole adoption is not official yet, it doesn't matter lisa have the guardianship, and we will talk about it soon not pressuring the child.

Soon after we reach our destination and it will be held in the headquarters of unnie chaeyoung company.

Then jongyeon and chiquita help me while there dada get lou and Leo, same to them also we park on each side.

" I prepare a lounge for us while we wait" chaeyoung unnie said.

" thank you unnie"

" Let go in first in and wait for the time exam begin"

I hooked my arm to jongyeon shoulder since this kid is tall like chiquita. I just want jongyeon to feel our support for her.
We settled first and the lounge is spacious enough to everyone and comfy at the same time then there's a knock.

" President park is everything here is enough our you have request"

" It's all good director lee, come let me introduce to you to my big family"

Chaeyoung unnie said since we hear them and she lead and and introduce us to the director as she spoke.

" Hello everyone I'm director lee I'm the head on marketing department"

We greet each other she's very polite to us, chaeyoung unnie even introduce jongyeon as her niece.

A staff bring us hot drinks since it's cold today since there's snack is inside. I hear laughter on the side and I saw Lou entertain our friend and her unnie chiquita and her best friends.

I'm just enjoying my wife's warm as she's talking to jieun and unnies. In awhile a knock heard again and.

" It's time for the exam"

Chaeyoung unnie nod and everyone stands and look at jongyeon.

Everyone gives there wishes of luck and  jongyeon face us then lisa handed he a box.

" Open it"

( For imagination purpose only😂)

Jongyeon open it, we gave her customized pen with gold print and it's engraved " we love architect jongyeon" she hugged us still minding my state, we reciprocate it and patted her back as well.

" Whatever the results always remember we're so proud of you and we love you ok" I said sniffing there my emotions again but I'm smiling though.

" Ma don't cry, thank you for this I will do my best"

" And that's enough for us"

We hugged more and even the kids hugged and wish her good luck. Before she leaves for exam she face us all and gave us three bows sign of respect and thankful to us.

" While we wait lets play board games, so this mommy won't cry and nervous for jongyeon" my wife said and they laughed.

" No how about tell us stories in your highschool days? "

Jennie unnie asked and they went hype and kids as well nod and settled on infront of us like they are waiting for a fairy tale.

" Well alright then hmmmm it's start~"

FLASHBACK

LISA POV

Me and jieun is on our way to a party well one of our friend invite us, it means free food for us. We don't drink or smoke like those so called cool teens

It's spring break party also and we don't usually attend it just the year is hard for jieun and me to live, still we earn decent amount of cash, that's why if there's free like this we have to be thick skinned and besides who don't want free. We take this as our break time also since we're both working so hard.

While we're entering our friend junhoe Spotted us and wave he lead us to kitchen and get food junho knows us and his a good friend if he knows some job he will immediately contact us.

" Thank you for inviting us"

" It's nothing eat more ok"

" Yes, so how do you know this people?"

" A childhood friend of mine throw this party a farewell he will be back to Europe and study there'

" I see rich kid"

" Very much hahah"

We chatted more he accompany us in our meal not to make us awkward. Also I have date with my loving girlfriend tomorrow and I should be not tired tonight.

Well it's Saturday tomorrow we have picnic or strolling somewhere. Think of it makes me giddy who would have thought a nobody like me catch a treasure that is priceless.

As we finished our meal junho handed me a box it's from her grandmother some goodies for us and side dishes. Well it happens that his grandma and jieun grandma's friend after knowing us she's considering us grandchildren.

When we're about to exit a group of people spotted us and it's from prestigious school by looking at them and they greet junhoe to be polite junhoe introduce them to us

" Ooh I know you your a server from restaurant my family dine the other day" a man with cheeky smile but more arrogant on my liking but still I still answer.

" Yes I am I'm working there"

" Ohhh"

That's all they can say I'm not ashamed about my jobs even how dirty ot was it's decent and we earned honest living with it but.

" How come they invite you here as much as I know bobby have no poor friends"

This almost pooped my nerve but I calm down as I promise joohyun to stay out of trouble.

" No they are my friends and bobby invite them too in my behalf"

Junhoe defends us and we're about to leave.

" Ohh hi joohyun your here"

That makes me stop on my step when I hear the name that that man said and I can't help but to turned back just to confirm my suspected.

And I'm right it's her, know maybe this are her friends and I step back I don't want to embarrass her but.

" Lisa, didn't know your here baby"

" Ohh"

I heard them and I smile shyly and joohyun approach me, and caress my cheek and she greeted jieun.

" It's sudden invite,we're about to leave anyway, you just came?'

" Yeah just little show up and bid goodbye and I company Wendy his her good friend"

" I see"

" Can you wait a little let's leave together"

" Yeah if course"

She smile lovingly and she hold my hand and we're about to leave that man with no name interupt us again.

" Joohyun are you friends with them?'

" No!"

" Hahahah I'm right you can't be friends they are poor that's good!"

" Tskk she my girlfriend"

" Ohhh"

" Your straight you're brother won't allowed this"

" And who are you?"

" It's me suho your senior friends with Kai"

" Ahh is see I don't know you and for your information they know already about my girlfriend and if I hear this from you around you will know"

I'm stunned I didn't expect this but.

" Don't mind them remember it's you and me in relationships no other people"

" Yes baby let's go outside and wait for Wendy"

I said and I know this will be a talked in her new school even joohyun is low-key person in her school she cant deny she's popular  and her family and her background latch them to her but joohyun is nerdy one and don't mind them.

We wait outside and jieun and junhoe gave us alone time since we have limited time when it's schooldays and we only have Saturday to  fully meet and talk with her.

" I miss you"

" Me too, soon I will call at night"

" Because?"

" I'll buy second phone just for you"

" Bab~y"

" Don't worry I save enough and also I want to have one if you miss me you can call me anytime"

" Thank you, don't worry soon enough everything is going to be fine"

" Soon enough don't bring anything tomorrow in our picnic this time I'll cook"

" Really?

" Hmmm so just be pretty and let's play too"

I said and after a pinic I will bring her to arcade were i part time too, the owner gave me tokens to play inside for free it's unlimited.

" Sorry I take long,  lets go you have curfew, hi Lisa hi jieun"

It's Wendy she's running maybe she talked someone inside.

" No problem, lets go'

Joohyun said and she face and hugged me, and I hugged her too and kiss's her forehead, we still didn't kiss on lips there's time for it I can only kiss her forehead hand hand.

" I'll pick you up tomorrow, take care ok"

" Ok you too take care don't tire yourself"

We bid our goodbyes and she's always the sweetest and she wave her tiny hands  as there car drove off .

" Lucky one!"

" Hahaha no I'm luckiest"

" Let's go before we meet trouble I don't want joohyun to worry about it"

" True though we can beat them, but medicine will cost us, lets go"

" Yeah, bye and thanks junhoe please tell grandma we will visit soon and clean her lawn for her"

" I will lis, bye take care dude"

We fist bump and we immediately leave before that guy look for us.

The next day went fast and jieun is still sleeping and I'm cooking our lunch and and also I left jieun of course she will be working later.

" I'm finished, I have time to shower before I pick her up"

This day is always special to us because we can spend time together, her mom is supportive to us that's why I treat her with respect and her rule for us.

When they know we're dating they transferred her to new school, I can't do anything about it we just promise that soon they will see I can make it make there princess happy.

Later on with my backpack and a little basket I fetch joohyun with my bike which I convert to make her comfortable to sit and our things secured to basket.

I saw her just came out to there gate just exact time she knows I'm coming, she gave me smile and I park my bike and I get near to her, as always she have towel and water for me.

She let me drink water first then wipe my sweat makes me blush on her caring gesture.

" Let's go now so we can choose our spot"

She said and I help her on bike and wear her here jacket and helmet, of course I don't want the sun to burn her beautiful skin.

Soon after we arrived and she pick our favorite spot, good thing there's no one there, in the  past time there's a family but we don't insist of course, first come first serve.

She help me lay everything and I didn't notice she have backpack maybe distracted again by her beauty.

" I bring sweets for us baby so don't nag and I bake this for you"

" Aww thank you baby don't worry I won't nag your effort for me thank you".

Were settled now and lunch will be later so she have snack a little and we chatted, as I layed and she lay as well and she use my tummy as a pillow.

We talk and laugh on silly things, the weather is not hot and there's a wind to refresh us makes everything perfect.

Then my stomach growl like there's no tomorrow and make her laugh, her beautiful laugh makes my heart warm, I laugh as well cause her laugh is contiguous.

" The tummy said it's lunch already now let me taste your cooking baby!"

Joohyun is not picky and she prefer Korean food and simple warm our heart.

" Ohh you make kimchi jeon and woow bibimbap!"

Yes I make her one of her favorite food and also I bring side dish that junhoe gave and it's delicious.

We prayed before we eat and we shared everything and we ate in one plate it's kinda our thing it's so intimate for us.

" Baby this so delicious, but next time let me cook too"

" Ok baby no problem"

We talk and talk there no secrets to us, now after our lunch and rest a little, she accompany me to buy a phone which i know already where they sell second handed phone and it's original.

" Tell me what you look for a phone?"

" That can make call and send messages"

" Silly of course! Hahaha I mean the look of it"

" It doesn't matter as long its affordable and useable"

" Alright then"

As we reach in our destination we immediately look for it and we inspect it and it works well and I immediately buy it with help of joohyun knowledge about this stuff.

" Then put this on"

Joohyun handed me an accessory to put in phone her face is red and she's shy giving it to me.

" Thank you baby, you made it and now my phone looks so fancy"

" Your welcome now let's change number and took some sticker on back with our faces"

I obliged because I don't want to hurt her by always rejecting her little request it just I don't like her spend money to me.

After a while the secondhand phone look so new. We stroll and I bring her to arcade.

" Really?"

" Yes let's enjoy inside and its unlimited!"

" Woaah thank you!! '

How I wish I have camera with me this time to take this beautiful view, were playing here and there, we compete but now my girlfriend is a game goddess.

" I won! Now you promise me"

" I know baby"

We bet that who win this time will construct out monthsary date and she won, she's so happy and I know she wants me to be happy.

As time goes by our time together is over since she have curfew when were together, after our played we eat snack that I prepare the sandwich she likes the most.

Then I send her home but now she's happy coz.

" After our rest I'll call you later please charge your phone"

Yes now we can talked before we went to sleep.

" I will baby, now take a rest"

" I will I might be asleep, but please send me message that you got home safely"

" I will baby "

" Bye thank you for today"

" Always my princess"

We bid good and we hugged and I kiss her forehead, she wave goodbye and so do I.

I arrived home and jieun left already and she ate her food, I sent joohyun a message and I wait for minutes then there's no response it means she's exhausted.

" Hihi good she's resting"

I left the phone charging as I clean the house and do laundry check our finances, we have enough savings for three months, monthly bills and we can take rest also but still we're saving.

I cooked dinner early we can reheat it later then received message that she just woke up, and her mom call her for dinner her last message which I don't understand that's why I wait for jieun,

" Euna come what's the meaning of this"

Jiuen knows I buy phone she understands it and she don't mind that's why my next savings is for jiuen phone"

" Nice color,ohh TTYL IMYSM"

She's teasing me makes me eyed her, jiuen is pranking me again.

" Maybe she missed type it in a hurry"

" Idiot no!'

" Then what?"

" Are you that slow look"

" And it's all letter tsk I just wait and ask joohyun"

" Idiot it's TALK TO YOU LATER and I MISS YOU SO MUCH hahahah"

" Really is that a trend?"

" What trend? It's common code in texting or even on letters"

" Hahaha this is embarrassing, I should learn more"

" You should"

" Let's eat dinner, is work ok? "

We start eating and my best friend tell me story about her work and encounter, we work at night if we're together you know safety first, but since it's break now we supposed to double or part time to save this coming opening too.

END OF FLASHBACK

LISA POV

" And every night your mommy calls me till I hear her snore"

The kids is laughing and my wife just rolled her eyes on me but blushing.

" Dada is that the same phone that you showed me before?"

" Yes sweetie, I still have the phone but it's not working though still I keep it for memory"

I said and joohyun hugged me of course my story is little filtered since this are some encounter I face with brother in laws and the phone actually ruined by her brother Kai, after 5 months I used it it's broken.

Joohyun supposed to buy me one but I declined fast and I buy jieun phone after I said to joohyun that we can talk still at night using jieun phone.

Though still were cautious in our action but still we don't hide, that's why jieun help me to communicate with joohyun.

" Your too cute even in younger days!"

" Yeah I should make a book about your love story"

" Should I invest?"

Our friends talked and we laugh on there antics later on the door open.

" We have 15 minutes break for the second part" jongyeon said and approach us, our friends start to gather and gave everyone snacks and jongyeon to energies her.

" Eat now buddy so you have energy, I won't ask about inside you need to relax here"

" Thanks da"

" Welcome buddy"

Lou sat on jongyeon lap as they are eating jongyeon feeding Lou her snacks too they're so precious. I snap a picture of them and kids saw it they squeeze there selves.

" Careful you'll get hurt, now say cheese!"

" FONDUE!"

They have silly faces because of the there mouth as they said fondue, later on it's time for jongyeon to get back.

"FIGHTING!"

" THANK YOU!"

" Hon you ok?"

I asked my wife since she hold her tummy. After we back to our seat.

" Yes the kids playing soccer inside"

That must be hurt for her and I help her to ease the pain I massage her back and everyone is used to it they understand joohyun on her state so they keep the kids company.

" Can I have something sweet?"
" Here hon"

I gave her chocolate maybe her sugar drop again, after this event joohyun is going to be in house and wait for the labor it's dangerous to move around.

" Hon I think after my labor the shop will be finish, then kid~"

" Hon don't worry about it ok everything will be settle soon and besides Xmas and new year will passed before your delivery"

" Hehehe I can't help it I missed the calculation I thought I will deliver the angels on your birthday"

" Hahaha it's alright just focus and always tell me what you feel alright?"

" Yess baby"

My wife said our endearment when we're still dating, it's still have effect on me, I kiss her lips light and not to long to gave show inside but enough for her to know how much I love her.

" I love you"
" I love you more"

She lean on my chest and I caress her back to ease her tension, they're taking pictures and everyone seems not bored and I look at jieun.

Our eyes meet and she rolled her eyes after new year I will contact a lawyer for her to specialized on her case. So she will have more confident.

Chaeyoung unnies  and Suzy have progress already I can say shes a good person and unnie happiness is her priority, I just  feel bad about that I know jieun and and unnies suits together.

What I mean is there is something but it's not time for them.

" The results will be release too when they finish there exam it's shading so the machine will scan it and and she will look her ranking after"

" That would be great then so she won't wait anxiously beside whatever the results is she will accept it and for sure she will nailed it" my wife said and I also believe it she work hard for it.

Later on the door open and jongyeon stood up and crying, joohyun jolt in her seat that immediately assist her.

" Sweet don't cry come here, come here"

JENNIE POV

Jongyeon is crying we gather around and the couple assist her to seat with them I immediately went on joohyun side just in case since this preggy emotion is higher than the tallest building.

Now she's crying too jongyeon is crying she have paper on her I bet it the results.

" It's ok sweetie were so proud of you there's always next time, now I want you to enjoy things no pressure ok? ' joohyun said while crying and lou went to jongyeon to comfort her noona.

" Ma is right buddy"

" We're proud of you"

I said after lisa then she gave lisa the paper and, she scan it and now she's laughing and crying.

" OHH MY GHAD!!"

Lisa hugged jongyeon and kiss her cheek laughing she gave the paper to joohyun.

" Ma I passed Ma I passed don't cry"

Jongyeon said and joohyun is now crying  but now she's smiling, everyone cheer and there a confetti popped and I look at our friends who support this family event.

" CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!"

We sang her congratulatory song and

" Ommo ommmo calm down aghahah I'm sorry babies" it's joohyun and she's caressing her tummy then lisa immediately tend her.

" Noona you starled us!"

" Jisooss this kid were so proud of you!"

" Hahaha that was epic unfortunately I forgot to turn the camera when your crying! "

Our friends and unnie said.

" Sorry ma, da aunties I'm just overwhelmed"

" We understand buddy now it's time for celebration

Joohyun said and we congratulate jongyeon one by one, she's thankful to us. Then unnies secretary came.

" President, here's the final results"

" Thank you, you may go home now see you tomorrow it's my off for today and so are you"

" Thank you president"

I went to chaeyoung side and my eyes wide open and we look each other then jongyeon.

" I believe we will have topnotch architect soon!"

I said and everyone came to us aside to the couple seating with jongyeon.

" Wooooow"

Cheers is never ending and lisa have to calm them since we might disturb working people. We hurriedly fix ourselves and we immediately leave before joohyun cry again.

" 100 no mistake and top two is 80 what a gap"

" I know right the couple raise her well"

" Correct, this will be happy, wait Christmas is coming soon what's the plan? "

" Unnie too soon let the Halloween pass then let's plan it"

" I'm excited for shopping! "

We're laughing and I get lou to them so she can ride with us. So it me and jisoo unnie in my car Lisa put Lou safety seat.

" Baby Lou smile to auntie pretty"

I said and I snap her picture she makes poses that I can't help to squeeze her mandu cheek.

" Stop that Jen she might cry, anyway I'm so proud to jongyeon"

" Of course it's our niece and can't wait to chiquita and the rest to achieve there's dream, this is just a beginning"

" I think I will gave jongyeon a card for allowance she will start next year for college may ghad that age she's supposed to have puppy love in highschool but look at her"

" I know she's too mature in her age, that's makes her unique, speaking of lets tell it to the parents, material for architecture is expensive"

" I know right though lili can mange it we have duties as aunties too"

" Let's do that unnie"

We're excited and I know jongyeon will be responsible whatever we have for her. She's opening to us too and we love it.

Not long after we arrived and the staff is there to welcome us, mama prepared everything and now we have to celebrate for good news.

Time skip

It's still early for lunch we wait and kids is playing around the stuff is there to assist and of course the grown up play too.

The couple went to a room for joohyun to take a nap, she's emotional and happy that's why she need to be careful, lisa is there to massage her tense muscles.

JOOHYUN POV

" Honey I'm so happy"

" I know and so I am and everyone but you have to take it easy alright"

" Hmmm sorry to make you worried I'm feeling better now"

" That's good to hear"

" After I gave birth I'll start the bakery might as well grab unnies proposal"

" Yes honey but at least when the rascals is in four months old, also I want the whole world to know how talented you are!"

" Hahaha I'll be famous then"

" Then you need me as bodyguard look I can beat everyone"

We're laughing later on I look at my wife watch it's time for lunch, so we get out and check them.

" Mommy i miss you"

" My baby boy is so sweet I miss you too"

" I'll help you mommy, dada loulou is popping noona jongyeon help her"

" Alright take care of mommy ok, hon careful on your step I'll check them"

I nod to my wife and my baby boy lead me outside where they all gather around.

" Sweetie"

" Hi mama and uncle thank you for this"

" It's nothing we're happy, come lets wait for others in the table"

I look around and chiquita and her Bestfriend is coming to us.

" Mommy you ok now?"

" Of course just your brothers and sister is very hyper" I said

" Auntie mommy it's my first time here thank you for inviting me, and grandma and grandpa"

Ruka said and we laugh on her she's so cute.

" I'm happy I'm grandpa now!"

Uncle said and he always this soft to kids mama just smack him and she get the young ladies to help her get the foods.

Uncle call everyone and talk something on a staff looking this all happen I'm so happy now that three angels will come the family will be bigger.

Later on everyone is present and all settled down then my wife stand.

" Family and friends firsts of all thank you for loving us, thank you for welcoming jongyeon as one of my own, thank you for giving us support earlier aside from good news we celebrate today for Thanksgiving for all the blessings we all received, to the guidance and good health that our Lord above gave us, now join me as we stand to give him grace  our almighty"

Everyone stands and hold hand in hand with a smile on there faces, we close our eyes and we gave our  souls and praise to prayer that my wife lead.

" AMEN!"

We all said and everyone is teary on the prayer they surrender everything. Then we all seated.

" Thank you for the food!'

At the end of our meal the staff went in with the cake and balloons and banner with congratulations word and jongyeon name in it.

" Awwww"

Everyone exclaimed as jongyeon pout and teary she's overwhelmed, and I hold myself I easily get emotional and I don't want to put our angels into edge.

" THANK YOU!"

She said and face us and bowed on her knees, she's really grateful and happy so lisa stand her up and give her a hugged the Lisa gesture to her to give us hugged that's enough for thanking us.

" You're so lucky lisa, just say something what I can help ok" uncle said to lisa.

" Noted pops"

My wife said and there the old man can't help but to cry it's not uncle now and lisa grown to be closer to mama husband and it's right for him to give more respect coz he makes mama happy.

" Ohh common Gd don't embarrass yourself!"

Mama smack him and we're just laughing to them pops looks like mafia leader but his very dorky when his with us and the children.

One time his with mama and kids he almost buy everything in the mall, chiquita almost cry to stop there grandpa, our kid is really not materialistic it's enough two or even just one toy and the rest is bond with the people they are comfortable with.

" I can't help, thank you lisa"

" Welcome pops thank you for making mama happy"

jennie unnie slice the cake and she whisper something to jongyeon makes the kid pout, unnie is a teaser and spoiler.

When everyone is settled mama speak having tea and dessert for everyone.

" Even though it's still early, I'm planning for Christmas already, me and you're pops want everyone as in everyone including the family of our friends, and kids sweetie ruka, ahyeon Hitomi, Wendy Joy, mina, nayeon, free your one week and two days before Christmas so we can all enjoy the preparation."

" Ohh this going to be fun! Continue mama! "

" I will jisoo if you didn't butt in"

Everyone laugh cause they are so carbon copy. Unnie pout and the siblings poke there tongue to her bunch of kids.

" As was I'm saying we prepare to close Jeju resort and hotel just for us, now I don't want no for this and beside I will make this fun and the prices is more what you expect, now kids gave your parents number so I will personally invite them with auntie dada"

" YAS! "

The grown up kids is happy and they are sequeling already.

" One month before I want to know heads number ok and I don't mind you will bring more of your friends.

Now everyone is having a talk and planning and I hear unnie they will invite some of there group of friends.

" Joohyun, can i bring my stepsister?"

" Of course your close with her but still you didn't introduce us to her"

" Hehehe yeah she's far from us and she never really travels."

" Now I think it's time"

We end up our conversation and we didn't watch the time to get home since the kids is getting tired. It take time to bid goodbye bye also everyone agrees to be in one group chat aside from kids.

" Honey go rest I'll tend the kids"

" Come faster ok you'll take a nap, shop is close now get this as relax time"

" I will"

My wife kiss my lips and leave me in our room we just arrived, Lou is sleeping and jiuen tuck her on her room.

" Lord thank you for joy and abundance, for the good health and guidance, can't asked for anything but everyone happiness thank you so much"

I can't help but to pray because of a good life we had, if time we have test I know we can make it, life is not perfect but we can make it peacefully.

LISA POV

I check outside construction its still in the process the contractor is affordable and I known them before coz I work with them.

They cleaned the area and plowing everything that is not needed, we just have few talks before I went inside and check everything.

Jieun fall asleep and kids,  jongyeon talk to me alone earlier she's so thankful for given her family and she found me, but no I'm more than thankful that we have her.

I went to our room and I saw my wife beautifully sleeping, looks like shes not pregnant she's more sexy than ever and she's glowing.

I silently move around I don't want her to be disturb since she don't have proper sleep nowadays. This will be the last we have children as much as we want I don't want to risk her health, if only I can have but anyway.

I went to shower and changes clothes as usual we don't need to prepare dinner later since mama pack us food.

I wait before I slide myself on my wife side since my body is cold from water, later on I went to her back to spoon her and she automatically moved over and tighten her hold to me and sleep.

I smile that her gesture never change.

" Oh Lord God thank you for abundance of blessings you've given to us, forgive us to our sins I surrender everything in your will and power"

I pray silently and sleep with my forever.

__
Cont

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

196K 6.6K 52
Pure fiction only.
14.3K 533 10
___ I regret that i didn't confess what i truly feel towards you but still.... I'm happy for you. "Congrats on the engagement Lis, you really made it...
255K 7.3K 18
Where Lisa give up her own happiness for the sake of Jennie. "Listen to both side of the story before making a choice or else you'll regret it" ~ l.m...
69.2K 3.4K 38
hyunlis/lisrene AU