𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★ 𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁...

Od y2kstarsG

━━━━ ❲ 無現 ❳ 〝 infinite ❙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ various!Jujutsu kaisen x male!reader 𖧧 ָ࣪ 𖧵ֹ໋݊ ❛ you're my i... Více

INFINITE
1. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.
2. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.
3. 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐍.
4. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.
5. 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟏
6. 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟐
8.𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘.
9.𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃.
10.𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓.
a/n
a/n pt.2

7.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀.

3.5K 168 31
Od y2kstarsG

he called us what!?
I'm gonna kill that punk!

❝Salmon

"LIVE A LONG LIFE"

"That doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself... your first time having a partner die?" Nobara asked.

"The first one at my age" Megumi replied.

"You seem to be taking it well"

"Same to you"

"Of course, I knew him for about two weeks, I'm not some simple woman who breaks down bawling when a guy I barely know dies, I mean Jeez." she reasoned out.

Megumi looked at the side of his eyes and saw Nobara holding back her tears and proceed to look down.

A short silence took over before Megumi decided to break it. "Should we visit M/n senpai later?"

Nobara perks up a little when the Senior's name is mentioned "yeah, let's visit and check if he's alright, and Damn, it's so hot. Wonder if times to get our summer uniform" Nobara started as she fanned herself with her hands.

Megumi only shook his head in agreement.

"What's this? You look even more depressing than ever megumi. This wake or something?" A strong feminine voice caught the two first years' attention.

The two glances up and there stands a woman who looks a year older than them, she has leafy green-haired, She wears pink rectangular glasses with the same jujutsu uniform and she's also carrying a weapon case that hangs on her left shoulder.

(Suru: mommy(๑'0'๑) )

"Zenin-senpai" megumi called out.

"Don't call me by that shitty family name"

"Maki! Maki!"

The fine woman looked behind her "hah? im talking here, shut it" She said towards the statue however behind it stood a life-size Panda and a white-haired cutie.

"Are you serious right now? You don't know why they're so down!" The panda asked nervously.

"No? Should I?"

"Someone died yesterday, one of the first-year boys!" the panda stated "bonito flakes," the short male said.

Maki slowly robotically whipped her head. "You should've told me sooner!"

"Now I look like some heartless cold-blooded demon!" She shouted while pointing toward the two.

"That's exactly how you came off!" "Tuna mayo" The two comments made her angrier.

"You're supposed to try to make me feel better!"

The two first-year sweatdropped as they watched the three students bickering with each other.

"Who are those guys?" Nobara asks as she looks at megumi "second upperclassmen" megumi replied.

"You have to try and be kinder to your underclassmen," The panda said as he step out of the statue with another male.

"Being soft to them is not gonna help them" Maki muttered as she averted her glance.

"Zenin-senpai is the best of all students at welding first tools other than M/n-Senpai"

"Salmon roe," the white-haired said his uniform has a turtle neck that reaches his Mouth and nose area.

"That's the Curse Speech user, Inumaki senpai. He can only speak in ingredients of Riceballs"

"He's a bit softer towards Yuuta and a bit clingy with M/n" The panda stated.

"Panda-senpai. There's one more, okkotsu-senpai who's the only one I openly respect But he's overseas" megumi finished before standing up.

Nobara looks at him "panda? That's what you only giving me? Panda?"

"Sorry to hit you up with this now, especially when you're now mourning. Bad timing please forgive us for that" Panda said as he bowed his head and showed a prayer sign.

(Suru: I love panda so much T^T)

"The truth is we want you two to participate in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event!" Panda said raising his head.

"Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event? What's that?" Nobara asks confused.

" it's a get-together with the other tech school in Kyoto. Though isn't that event mainly for Second and Third Year only?" Megumi questioned.

"You didn't know? Those idiotic third years are suspended right now, so we need you guys to participate" Maki answered.

The two first-year glances at each other before looking back at them "Third years are - suspended?"

"Yeah, they're suspended why?" Maki raised an eyebrow at them.

"Eh- So M/n-senpai is also suspended?"

"Like I said all third years are suspended"

"B-but he just arrived... Like weeks ago and he even went on a mission with us to the special grade" megumi muttered.

The second year's eyes widen at Megumi's sentence.

"He's here?!" Panda exclaimed as he let out a loud cry. His face showed excitement.

"Salmon!" Inumaki's glum countenance changed into a smile. His eyes twinkle with delight and enthusiasm. it's was very cute that you can see flowers and sparkle all around him while maki's expression seems frowned or irritated.

"He's here and didn't bother telling us?" Maki asks as she grew more annoyed.

"Is it bad that he didn't tell you?" Megumi asked as his sweat dropped at the reaction of the second year.

"Not just bad! it will be a disaster." Panda clarified. "The fact that we didn't know that he's here means that The higher-ups don't know that he's here too in Tokyo" Panda added they heard a tch but knowing it was from Maki they chose to ignore it.

"Eh, but panda-senpai why is M/n-Senpai Suspended? M/n-senpai isn't that kind to get into mischief "
Nobara nodded as Megumi spoke

"Don't go assuming things," Maki stated. Inumaki only sighed at the female "you see, M/n, along with the other Third years, is a renowned troublemaker at this institution, like his older brother who is a menace to the society" Panda Explained.

"You're aware that he's also a complete moron? Did you know that he always pick on us when we were in our first years? Oh, how I hate him so much that 90s hairstyle of his! and those fashion senses are just... rah!"

"Correction he only picks on you" Panda added making Maki shout at him to shut up. Inumaki just chuckled making Maki huff.

"Why Zenin-senpai?" Megumi asked "she asked M/n to train her because she is desperate to show her family that she is strong and- OUCH" Maki had bonk Panda's back head.

"Shut your mouth! You bear!"

"I'm a panda!"

"Okay enough talking about m/n senpai. We're talking about the event here. What do we even do there? Smash Bros? I won't lose if it's the Wii version. I'll meteor shower your butts!" The ginger-haired girl said.

"We'll form a three-man team. The principal of Tokyo and Kyoto schools kicks off the event. Each principal offers a competition that will last an entire day over two days, or
At least that's how it should happen! It goes like the first day a team battle and the second day is an individual battle." Panda said.

"Salmon"

"Team and individual battle? you mean we'll go against another jujutsu sorcerers?!" Nobara was taken back.

"Yeah. It's a jujutsu battle where anything might kill us" Maki retorted back with a smug completely forgetting about the 'M/n bully's her situation.

"But don't worry! We will train you guys so you won't get killed on the battlefield! Wosh! Wosh! Wosh!" Panda stated as he began to punch the thin air.

"Do we have enough jujutsu sorcerer? I thought we were short. Do you have time?" Nobara asked.

"Hey, good question but! We're all set now. People's negative emotions from late winter through spring cause an outburst of curses in the early summer! So that concludes our busy season." Panda answered.

"Sometimes we're pretty busy all year long" Maki added, "but things should be settling down here soon enough."

"Huh..." Nobara muttered.

"So are you in? We understand your partner just died" Maki said.

"we're in!" The two said in sync.

'Cause I!

Have to get stronger and I'll do anything to achieve it!'

"But if I find your training for the exchange event is pointless, I'll quit instantly."

"Same here," Megumi said agreeing with the statement.

"Heh!"

"Cocky attitude? We need M/n to fix that just like what he did to Maki- ack!"

"Shut it you stinking bear!"

"I'm not a bear! I'm Panda! And I don't stink!"

"Bonito flakes."

-

"Where the hell am I?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ thank you and stay safe ]

Words count: 1380

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

354K 4.5K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
210K 8.1K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...
104K 2.5K 47
TOJI FUSHIGURO FANFIC WARNING : 18+ SMUT
1.5K 74 6
When you show up to Jujutsu High on nothing but a hunch to find your long-lost brother, you get more than you bargained for when you meet his handsom...