Bodyguard University: I Hate...

By aiNingKing

"You can't honestly be mad at me right now. You kissed me!" Bodyguard University is Thailand's only school i... More

Character Introduction
An Unlikely Match
Daddy's Upset
Bees and Honey
Surrendering
Syrupy Eyes and Bloodied Lips
Bitter Reunion
Wounding Words
Soft Hands
Haunted Traps
A Realization
Liquid Sin
Slashing Hearts
The Injured Trio
Betrayal
The Hottest Mistake
Feelings
Explanations
Naked Truths
The Skin on your Bones
Type
Update!!!

Unexpected

2.4K 82 18
By aiNingKing

Porsche's POV:

I stormed out of my dorm room, clenched fists and a shiny ring stuffed in my pockets. After all we'd been through together, all the things we'd done together, I'd foolishly believed we'd trusted one another in the relationship. Apparently, Kinn couldn't bother to tell me a very important part of his life.

Ping!

A violent vibration danced in my pants, but I was in no rush to pick it up.

Ping! Ping! Ping!

"Fucking-" I tugged out my phone, irritated by the repeated messages only to see something much worse on my screen.

"Kinn Seen Entering Abandoned Warehouse with Mystery Guy. Still There Now!"

Techno was always lying or bending the truth. I knew that. But that didn't stop my heart from pounding tremendously and my body to quiver. Overwhelmed by a roller coaster of emotions, I looked at the photo of the building. It was one I recognized, not too far from campus. And I sure as hell was going to it.

This was just like Kinn. While I was aware that we hadn't established an official relationship, I was under the impression that we were on our way there. Honestly, it really fucking hurt to read that he was still messing around. In part, I was to blame for not being upfront with what I was looking for in our relationship, but he was also to blame for not being upfront with his intentions. If he didn't take me seriously then why was he so nice to me? Was he really telling me that all those sweet kisses and kind words were...lies? Fun things to fill up time?

I started analyzing his intentions. Perhaps, I was right all along. Kinn never did like me and was only playing with me for his advantage. This was like some convoluted chess game, and I was just figuring out why he was placing his pawn where he was. But it was too late. I had already been played into a checkmate.

Slamming the doors open, I stormed into the warehouse, ready to catch him doing who the hell knew what. Quickly, I was engulfed with darkness. Boxes decorated with cobwebs scattered throughout the room, stacked up to the ceiling. The eeriness crept an uncomfortable shiver down my spine to my toes.

Walking around, light shone through the tall windows, covering the shadows of the building. The sound of my footsteps traveled around the room. Adrenaline pumped in my veins with each step. Something wasn't right.

Oddly enough, the strange feeling crawling around my body reminded me of the warehouses my father would take me to for bodyguard training. My lips quivered at the anticipation of danger. There was a vital difference between my father's training and now. No matter how scary the situation seemed to be, I always knew that I wasn't in any actual harm.

As I sleuthed around, I hyper-focused on the sounds inside, my heavy breathing, my footsteps, the soft breeze brushing against the windows. Stacks and stacks of large crates filled the space, some perfectly tall and others more crooked.

A subtle shuffling of feet trudged behind me. Instinctually, I turned around and ducked, dodging the swinging arm of the man in a black mask.

He swung a right hook to my cheek. I blocked it and drove my fist to his jaw. The offender staggered back, holding his chin and glaring at me with red, familiar eyes. Angrily, he fished a knife from his pocket. Why did I recognize his eyes?

I gulped. Realization set in that this was a mortal situation. The only way I was making it out alive was to fight. Wielding his knife, he soared the weapon mightily in the air before driving it towards my neck. Swiftly, I caught his wrist. I jammed the man's arm, causing him to drop the knife to the ground with a clang.

Eyeing the room, I grabbed a nearby crate and protected my chest. He shielded his face as I slammed it into his head. A curt grunt escaped past his lips.

As he was in the defense, I took the opportunity to kick his stomach. He keeled over. I kicked his shin as hard as I could, causing him to fall. Onto the ground, helpless, I stomped his leg, feeling the crack of bone underneath my toes. Then, I slammed my foot into his stomach, blood spurting from his lips.

Weakly, he tried to sit up and fight back, but it was no use. The stranger pathetically laid on the ground, covered in dust and nearby debris.

"What." Kick. "The hell." Kick. "Do you want?!" I yelled, repeatedly kicking his sides. My anger was turning into pain and confusion. I couldn't believe that Kinn had tried to set me up like this, that he wanted me hurt.

"Ah!" he choked.

"Where's Kinn?" I growled.

He smirked. "No where you can find him."

An electric shock of worry struck my chest like a lightning bolt. My heart pounded in my ears. All thoughts were stolen. Worry raced through my veins as my instinctual drive to protect came in.

"Tell me!" I screamed, hovering my foot over his crotch. "Or you can say goodbye to your future children."

"Look man," he started, eyebrows raising at the threat. Weakly, he tried crawling away, but it was no use. "I can't say. Honestly."

That voice sounds familiar...

Kneeling down, I tore his mask off, revealing the shock of my life.

"Tine?!"

Tine grimaced sheepishly. In a fit of rage, I struck a hard punch to his jaw, numbing my knuckles. Blood spattered onto my white sleeve.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, grabbing his collar and yanking his face dangerously close to mine. His eyes widened the size of golf balls. Only two terrified dots in a spherical sea of white looked back at me, full of fear.

"I can't say, for real!" Tine said, speaking frantically. "But I can help you find Kinn."

"Is he okay?"

Tine bit his lip and broke our eye contact. I lost my breath, suddenly stifling any air that I tried to take in. Horror overtook at the many ideas of what had happened to him. I wanted him. Now.

"Where the hell is he?" I asked sternly, withholding a crack in my voice.

"I don't know his exact location," he said. I growled, tightening my hold. "B-but I can help you find him! I promise."

"And why would I trust you?"

Tine looked back up at me with an assuring gaze, like he wanted to help. It was at that moment that I knew he had more to say than he was leading on. It was almost as if he was holding back. "I'm your only chance you have to save him. It's either trust me or wait it out."

Wait what out?

"Why would you help me?" I was hoping he'd be the one to give me answers to all this nonsense.

"Because I don't agree with what they're doing." Great, another ambiguous person.

"Then why are you involved? Who are fuck are they?" I hissed, my voice demanding answers.

"Life got to me, okay? I made some bad choices, but I can't get out of it now." Tine tested my patience, slowly sitting up. I released him and allowed him to compose himself. He wiped the side of his mouth. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow. You need to know what you're dealing with."

I was going to demand that he told me then and there, but I didn't want to lose his trust. Trust had to be earned.

"You take me to him. If you don't take me to Kinn, I promise you that I will destroy the most precious thing in your life," I said, mimicking my father's most hateful tone. It was a tone that stole the breath of even the angriest fire.

Tine gulped. "I'll take you to him. Honest."

"You better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the two week wait!  If you don't know, I usually consistently post one chapter a week.  But I'd fallen sick and was unable to write when I'd wanted to, so I wasn't able to post until today.  I promise more consistent uploads from here on out!

Also, have you seen the new KinnPorsche teaser?  It's so beautiful! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 187 2
Kinn and Porsche would celebrate their one year relationship tonight. And while the first one had apparently found the perfect gift for him, Porsche...
94.7K 3.2K 23
This is kinnporsche fanfiction Porsche and kinn are University students no one knows Porsche is secret mafia , hacker, spy apo.kinn is mafia king an...
64.4K 2.4K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
14.5K 729 25
Porsche Kittisawasd hails from a wealthy mafia family, but as his family's power waned, they found themselves under attack from rival mafia clans. In...