Deku x Black!Fem! Reader Ones...

By ItzMeAliii

Us black queens don't get enough love on this app, specifically the xreaders, so i decided to make my own. More

Character Info
Hanahaki( Edit)
Hanahaki pt 2 (Edit)
Hanahaki pt3
A/n
πŸŽ„MistletoeπŸŽ„
I'm Alive & Updates

Movie Date

33 0 0
By ItzMeAliii

A/n: This oneshot has nothing to do with the Hanahaki series. Lets get into it.

12 minutes till me and Izuku Midoriya,my childhood friend meets up to hang out at the movies. I kinda have a little crush on him but I'm not planning on telling him anytime soon. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

For my outfit I wore black thigh high boots with a black mini skirt and jacket with leopard prints on them.

I was waiting outside of cherry blossom cinema. When Izu was running up at what seemed like full speed.

"I..I'm sor-ry I'm late." Izuku panted.

"Huh?" I said looking at my phone."Izu your not late you actually early the previews haven't even started yet."

"I know but I ment to be here before you so I could give you this before we went in."Izu said as he pulled something from his pocket.

I looked at him in awe as I took the little box from his hand.

"Izu what is this?"I questioned.

"Open it!" The green haired boy smiled.

I opened it to see a gold bracelet. I looked up at him an smiled so big I was pretty sure I was blushing but good thing I'm dark skinned or he would have seen it.

"..Izu..?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" Izu asked.

"Like it? Izu I love it!" I Answered.

" Great!! Here let me but it on for you!!" Izu yelled.

I took the bracelet out of the box and handed it to Izu along with my wrist. He unclipped it and placed it over my wrist then closed it back. I stood there for a good 40 secs before I noticed a pair of emerald eyes staring at me, almost lovingly.

"We should get inside and get our tickets." I said, breaking Izu out of his trance.

"Yea...we should." He said, hiding his face with his hands.

Izu and I walked inside and got our tickets and some snacks for the movie. We got inside the theater right before the previews ended. The movie we went to see was Fenom 2.In the middle of the movie. I felt a hand over my shoulder and I knew it wasn't Izu cause he was too into the movie. So I looked over to my left and saw some guy smirking.

"Hey..um...can you move your arm pls??" I asked.

"Huh? Oh im not too sure about that baby doll." The guy said in a cocktail tone.

"Oh really…" I said with an eyebrow raise. I grabbed his arm and bent it behind his back. I could tell he was having a hard time trying to not scream. But he couldn't help it.

"Ahhhhh stop it." he hissed.

That's when Izu turned his attention to me.

"Y/n what's going on?" He whispered. 

"Oh, nothing just putting a catcaller in his place." I said.

"What do you mean, n/n?" Izu said with clueless in his eyes.

"It's nothing,Izu-"

He pulled me off of the Idiot and sat me on his lap

"You can stay here. Don't worry I'll protect you!" He whispered.

"Uhm your sure??"I asked.

"Of course." He answered facing his attention back on the movie.

*Timeskip brought to you by bakugou singing baby shark

Bakugou: BABY SHARK DODODODO-

Izuku: KACHAN THIS IS MY BOOK!!

Bakugou: but the readers want to see me DEKU!!

Izuku: THEN GET YOUR OWN BOOK!!

Author-chan:👀😏*

"Thanks izu,I had fun" I said.

"Anytime N/N..."Izu spoke.

"Um..Hey Izu want to hang in my dorm room?" I questioned.

"Huh? Oh I'd love to Y/N-chan!!" Izuku Answered.

"Great!"I spoke.

It was quiet on the walk back to the dorms. I need to break this very uncomfortable silence.

"Hey Izu did you hear that they're making a new All might action figurine coming out?" I asked.

His face lit up like a Christmas ornament.

"Yea I can't wait to get it. I think I might get get two." He said as he moved his hand to the back of his neck. Looked like he was getting nervous.

"Why?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Well, I'll get one for me,..and the other will be for you."Izuku said anxiously.

"Uhh...Izu you don't have to do that for me." I said.

"But I want to.."Izu said looking directly into my eyes.

I squirmed under his gaze for a couple seconds then looked away.

"It's fine if you want to...ok?" I said with a half smile.

As soon as we got to my dorm. I got out the switch and we started to play Super Mario Smash Bros.

*in SpongeBob narrator voice*

30 minutes Later

"I'M NOT FINNA LET YOU WIN" I yelled.

"OH REALLY I DONT NEED YOU TO LET ME WIN...CAUSE...IM...BOUTA....WIN....NOW!!!!" Izuku responded.

"DAMMIT!"I said as I sat back on the bed.

"Want to play another round?" Izu said with a smirk.

"No leave me alone."

"What's wrong, Don't want to lose to me again."

I sat up with an eyebrow raise.

*Like this👇🏾
                  🤨*

"Oh so you cocky now huh?"

Izu's smirk turned into a full blown smile.

"And if I am? What you going to do about it?" He said as he waved a controller in my face.

I snatched the controller out of his hand  and sat up. "Well, I'm planning on wiping that smile off your face."

*Middle of round*

Dammit!! I'm using all combos. How can he beat me this easily? He's not even braking a sweat. I got an idea.

I took my left hand and moved his chin toward me and started kissing him. His cheeks turned a bright pink. He seemed to melt into the kiss faster then I thought. While he was focused on the kiss I took my chance to kill him and win. As soon I won I broke the kiss.

"YESS!!!" I yelled.

"T-thats cheating!" Izu protested.

"How? How so?"

"Y-you know how!!" He said while his cheeks turned into a dark shade of red.

"I don't know what you talking about?" I said acting dumb.

"N/N!!" He whined.

"Fineeee" I said sitting back down." You win, I like you more than a friend and when we was playing the game I couldn't think of any other way to win...besides the kiss..." I said as I looked out the window.

Suddenly I feel one of his hand moving from my hand to my chin. I almost instantly turn my head to see what he's doing. I look into his face only to see he's crying.

"Izu, why are you crying?" I asked

"I'm just happy you like me back!" He answered.

"Wait..back?" It was my turn to start and shed tears.

We placed our foreheads on one another's looking into each other's eyes.
Then it was his turn to kiss me. I was shocked from the sudden movement that I almost forgot to melt into the kiss.

"Does this mean we're like together now?" Izuku asked me.

"It does my broccoli boy."I answered him.

For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched Netflix.

* If you liked this oneshot pls check out ~{Best Felines}~ a book me and my bestie LeoDBlade are making. And if you have any oneshots you want to see comment them. Anyways Baii Lovelies😘*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...