Shawn Mendes My Everything

By biebstudio

Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Read please
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#ripo2l Please read
Chapter 16
Title your Story Part
Read pleas
Chapter 17
Happy Birthday Nate
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Please
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hey Guys✌️
Chapter 31
Hey Guys✌️
Happy Birthday King
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Important
Happy Birthday Johnson
Zayn Malik
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A little update about was happening
Chapter 45
GUYSSSSS
Chapter 46
new book!!!!
authors note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 36

43 3 1
By biebstudio

Shawn

I can't leave my family. Mady will get sad if she knows I'm living. I can't do this. I need to drop the tour.

Right now I'm pacing back and forth like a miniac, trying to think what to say. I'm trying not to wake Mady and it's working. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mady called me.

"Baby, come lay with me." she says.

"I can't. Go to sleep again." I said.

"Shawn, what's wrong?" damn it.

"Nothing..." I said.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, I know you very well. Now tell me." She says, standing up from the bed.

"Baby, calm down." I said.

"Shawn tell me, please."

"Okay, so my manager called me and told me that he planned a tour for me and the people accepted." I said.

"That's great Shawn. That's what you wanted right?" she asked. Oh god help me here.

"Yeah, but the problem is that it starts in a week and I can't leave you except when the baby is coming."

"So you're telling me that you have to leave in a week?" she asked.

"Mady I'm really sorry..."

"How could they do this. They know that you are about to have a family and how are they planning to make a tour when the baby is about to come? Are they stupid or something. Shit. I can't do this anymore Shawn. I can't."

"Mady, what do you mean you can't?" she sighed.

"Shawn I love you and everything but... You're getting more big every single day. You are always going to be on tour and you're not going to be here for Harrison and I need a father for my baby. I'm not saying that you should quit making music. But if you are not going to be here just let me take care of the baby by my own." after she finishes she's crying.

Mady

"Shawn I love you and everything but... You're getting more big every single day. You are always going to be on tour and you're not going to be here for Harrison and I need a father for my baby. I'm not saying that you should quit making music. But if you are not going to be here just let me take care of the baby by my own." I was already crying. I know I sounded a bit harsh but I can't and it sounds selfish but I can't take this anymore.

"Mady, listen to me." he said.

"What are you going to say?That your fans are first, because if that is you can go now." I snap.

"No Madison. I was going to tell you if you want to come with me. Harrison may born somewhere that's not here but I'm going to be there for you when you give labor. But right now you are being so selfish. And no my fans are not first, you are first. You will always be first." he said the last part almost as a whisper. I have never seem Shawn this hurt.

"I know I'm being selfish, but I'm sorry. I don't want to go with you because I want Harrison to born here, but at the same time I want to because I'm can be with you, and I can see how far you are going to get. Because I believe in you since the first time I heard you sing. Since the first time I knew you could sing I knew you were going to come far, because you're really talented. So, if I have to go with you. I'm going."

"Are you serious? After we fight now you want to go? You so impossible."

"Shawn I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. You know that my hormones are all over theplace and sometimes I act very selfish. Sorry really." I said.

"It's okay Mady. I love you and I'm sorry too."

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you too baby."

______________________

AHHHHHH FIGHT. IM SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY AF.

BTW: I MADE A NEW STORY IS A NATE STORY GO CHECK IT OUT IS ON MY PROFILE

LOVE YOU

ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 17.2K 78
He will be the one to save her but he will also be the one to hurt her
573K 11.6K 59
⋆.*✰༄𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗡 ❝She keeps me grounded.❞ A story in which a fuck boy meets an innocent girl and is forced to marry her. Completed: 06...
5K 255 27
Nash and Y/N have always been good friends but will everything end? Will Cameron get in the way of the love between Nash and Y/N read to find out?!
31.6K 348 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...