The Mafia's Secret Lover //Ta...

By Simp4yoonmin

Jungkook is nerdy college student at Bighit University. Taehyung is a very dangerous and well known Mafia lea... More

Characters
First Meet /1
Ill take care of you /2
Keep it secret /3
Just a Note
Past /4
Move in day /5
Target /6
Protected /8
Nervous /9
Scared /10
Fights /11
The End
Namjin Special
400?!?!?

Nightmares /7

316 8 0
By Simp4yoonmin

Jk pov

I woke up on the couch in Tae's office. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in his lap, I got up from where I was sitting and called out his name. I was about to leave the office when I remember he gave me a phone, I Open the device and click on the only contact in side of it, Tae's number. It rang a few times before he picked up, "who is it and what do you want, I'm busy" "oh, Tae where are you?" "Sorry but who is this?" "Oh its Jungkook, Your boyfriend"
"What do you mean 'boyfriend' I'm 100% straight and would never date a guy, you must be crazy" "Tae?" "Leave me alone and stop calling me that. I told you that I'm straight. Plus, I wouldn't want to date someone like you who probably only likes me because I'm good looking and rich. So leave me alone" "b-but Tae-" I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT. IM NOT GAY AND I NEVWR WILL BE. IM TIRED OF YOU FAGS CALLING ME YOUR BOYFRIEND" that was the last thing Tae said before hanging up. I placed the phone next to me on the couch and started crying. I was curled up in the corner of the room bawling my eyes out when I heard taes voice calling me, but I couldn't see him so I stayed quiet.

Tae pov

I finished my work a while after Kook fell asleep, so I carried him to the car and headed home. When we got home I put him to bed after changing him into something more comfortable then decided to make food for when he woke up. I was setting the food on the table when I heard sobbing comming from the room.

Bedroom btw

I ran upstairs, when I entered the bedroom I was met with the most heart breaking sight. My little bun curled up under the blanket sobbing. I rushed to his side, throwing the blanket off and pulling him into my lap, slowly rocking him while patting his back. "Koo? Baby? It's okay I'm right here, I promise. Please wake up. Everything will be fine, Bun?" When he didn't respond, I decided to not wake him. A few moments later I felt him lift his head from my neck. "Koo, baby? Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked getting a nod in response. I ran my fingers through his hair and waited for him to start speaking, resulting in him leaning into my touch. "I h-ad a dream a-and you s-said that y-you weren't gay a-and that you didn't l-love me and t-then you s-said that I o-only liked you f-for money..." Kook finished placing his face back in my neck, crying again. "Bun, I love you, I always will, and I need you to know that" I said to Koo as softly as I could while continuing to comb my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me with his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, "r-really?" He asked in a scratchy voice, "of course bun" I replied while hugging him tightly. "Mmm.... how about you try the food I made" "you can cook?" "I guess you'll have to be the judge of that" I said before kissing the top of his head. "Let's go"

"Taetae it looks so good!" "What are you waiting for? Try it all ready" "okey"

Author pov

Jungkook sat down and grabbed his chopsticks, he picked a good amount of food and ate it. His eyes lit up as he started stuffing his face, "is it good baby?" Tae asked with a huge smile on his face. "It's delicious Tae, thank you!" "I'm glad you like it bun" 

Author pov

The couple finished eating and were satisfied with with the delicious meal. 
"Are you sleepy?" Tae asked  Kook after the meal getting a no in response. "What do you think about watching some movies after taking a bath?" " Yes yes yes!" Kook responds jumping up and down in front of Tae, who has a fond smile on his face. "Okay bun but first I have one more question" Jungkook stopped jumping and looked at Tae with his head tilted, slightly confused. "Do you want me to take a bath with you or do you want to go by yourself? It's up to you bun" Tae asked. Jungkook pretended to think for a second before grabbing Taes hand and swinging it from side to side, blushing a deep red. It wasn't going to be the first time they bathe together but Kookie is a shy person. Taehyung looked down at his baby with a huge smile on his face, he picked up his small boyfriend, who instinctively wrapped his legs around the older waist and arms around shoulders. "My baby is the cutest. He's so adorable~" Tae sang all the was to the bathroom, where he got the bath ready and collected clothes for them both. Tae reentered the bathroom to see Kook sitting next to the bathtub playing with the bubbles, with a goofy smile on his face. "You ready for a bath Koo?" He asked getting a nod in response. They both took their clothes off, both secretly staring at the others body, and got in the tub.

They both washed up but stayed in the tub so Kook could play with the little bubbles that were left, Tae sitting right behind him. After a while, Tae became bored and started leaving soft kisses behind Kooks ear, making him giggle. He moved down to his nape then his shoulder, all while softly massaging his sides. Taes hands had soon moved to the youngers inner thighs making him whimper quietly, as Tae began to leave purple hickeys on the youngers upper back. He turned the younger to face him and kissed him passionately. Jungkook, not complaining, kissed back.  Kook grabbed Tae by his shoulders as he pushed him onto the side of the tub, deepening the kiss. After a bit, Kook pulls away and looks into Taes eyes. "Tae?" "Yes baby?" "I love you" " I love you too bun" Tae said as he kissed the younger again. Tae flipped Kook to sit on his lap and gently massaged his ass making the younger whimper and pull away from the kiss. "T-tae" Jungkook stuttered as Taehyung continued placing hickeys on his chest, getting hum as an answer. "Tae, s-stop please" Kook says softly, making Tae stop and look up at him. "I'm sorry baby" Tae said, hugging his shy boyfriend. "I won't do it again, I promise" "mm... let's just make it another time..." Kook said as he snuggles into his boyfriends neck, making him chuckle in the process. "How about.... tomorrow" Tae asked making Kook look at him suprised, "I'm just kidding bun" Tae laughed placing a gentle kiss on the youngers lips. "Let's go watch a movie now, hm? The water is getting cold" "yay! I wanna watch  Pocahontas! Oh and The Princess and the frog! Come on Taetae let's go" Jungkook shouted while rushing put his clothes on. Tae stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist before removing the clothes from the youngers hands and handing him a towel instead. "Baby you need to dry off before getting dressed" he stated while drying the youngers hair. The couple finished getting dressed so Tae decided to take the younger to the screening room.

"Wow! Taetae this is so cool! Come on come on come onnnn!" "One second baby, let me grab some blankets" The couple got comfortable and played the movie. After a while of cuddling and watching three movies, Tae wanted to have a talk with Kook. "Hey Koo?" "Yeah Taetae?" "You would tell me if someone was bothering you right?" "Yep!" "Can you promise me baby? I don't know what I would do if something happened to you" Tae said softly while tears appeared in his eyes. "Taetae..." Kook hugged the older and placed a kiss on his cheek. Tae hugged back and started crying. "I'll be fine I promise nothing will happen to me" "I'm gonna get someone to watch over you okay?" "If it makes you feel better the I'm okay with it" Kook replied, placing a kiss on Taes lips"I love you baby" "I love you too Taetae" the couple cuddled for a while before falling asleep.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

It took me a little too long to write this 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.4K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
49.6K 5.3K 45
Jungkook becomes attached to a gorgeous fresher named Kim taehyung, tired of Jungkook's attention towards him, taehyung gets help from the leader of...
476K 17K 24
Tae, also known as V is the leader of a Mafia called Bangtan, otherwise known as BTS. He is seen as cold hearted towards others, I mean what can you...
610K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...