A Killer Life

By Mijunaa

You get a new chance to live but will it turn out? The good way? Or... The bad way? Who knows... My first sto... More

.̷.̴.̵t̸h̶e̵ ̵B̴e̴g̵i̸n̸n̵i̵n̵g̷ ̷a̶f̶t̷e̸r̷ ̴t̶h̵e̴ ̸E̸n̷d̶.̴.̴.̶
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Info
New Adopted Story

Chapter 4

2.2K 107 15
By Mijunaa

Another chapter "Whop whop"

It took me a bit to write cuz some things came in the way but hey there it is...heh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the couch with heavy eyesockets and rub them. I take my notebook and pen out of my inventory and look inside. My non-visible pinpricks land on the words that today is the 10th year I live here in my universe without a living soul. Well almost alone. I let out a sigh and look around the room until I spot the black shadow.

Some may think I am crazy that I see a black shadow figure but it is normal. I don't even know if others can see him. I can still remember the day we got back together.

~~~Flashback~~~

On a day three years later after everything that happened. I was taking a walk in the forest and saw a shadow standing in front of me. I could see the shape of Papyrus. He has still the same height. He is almost completely black but the signature scarf that he always wears is still red and where his eye lights should be are the same red color too.

Papyrus asked me with a still loud but whispery voice why I killed him, everyone, and who I am. I tried to tell him but in those 3 years I never talked to anyone so I couldn't say it with my voice the only thing that came out was some garbled noise and maybe some words. He looked at me weirdly, and I thought about how to explain it, and an idea struck me. I took my notebook and pen out and explained it like this. So I told him everything, about who I was, why I did everything and my theory about what happened to the real Sans maybe.

After I explained, he told me he needs some time to think and came back a few days later with an answer "EVEN IF YOU AREN'T MY REAL BROTHER I STILL SEE YOU AS ONE BUT! I WANT TO AT LEAST MAKE A SMALL FUNERAL FOR HIM". Those were the words he said and I did do the small funeral with Papyrus after we got everything ready.

The next day after the funeral for sans I used my notebook again to ask Papyrus something. "hey paps?". "YES BROTHER, WHAT IS IT?". "I thought about a new name because I am a new me. I am not Sans and neither am I my old self not that I remember my old name... so why not a new name for a new me?" I look up at him as I show him this. He looks back at me, and says " HMM IF YOU PREFER TO CHANGE IT, THEN WHAT NAME WOULD YOU SUGGEST?". I started writing again "What about Xiphos? It means something like a double-edged sword if I remember right and you know that I like to use those daggers". Papyrus thinks for a bit and says "ALRIGHT BROTHER FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE CALLED XIPHOS NYEHEHEHE"...

~~~End of Flashback~~~

"XIPHOS"! I get back from my memories and look at Papyrus tilting my head. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT QUESTIONABLE LOOK YOU SPACED OUT. YOU SHOULD START NOW YOUR MORNING ROUTINE DEAR BROTHER" He scolds and reminds me. I nod and give him a thumbs up. My routine is almost the same every day like eating, training looking if things are the same around and talking... well trying to talk.

For some reason, I lost my voice, and I only can say one to five words until my 'magical' throat hurts and I need a long break. For now, I use notebooks to write what I want to say and I am still learning to use sign language from Papyrus.

As I walk the road to waterfall I hear faint voices and stop walking. Huh? Why do I hear voices no one was here for 10 years and the only ones that should be here is me and my brother...

I stop spacing out when I hear behind me a loud voice. "HEY GUYS! LOOK THERE IS SOMEONE MAYBE THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE SO LET'S GO AND ASK THEM MWEHEHEHE" The boisterous and loud voice says cheerfully. "Blue please go slower we don't know if the monster is peaceful. For some reason, I can't feel any emotion from them." The other one says with a bit worried but calm and soothing voice.

Oh for the love of nothingness, please tell me it's not those three sunshine panties... and please don't be that non-existent goldfish brain.

"Dream why are we here again? I forgot..." The last one says with a normal but a bit high tone.

Welp, I am fucked they most likely will attack me. It's not like that I have almost the same look as mister stabby knife himself Killer and I can't even talk. I feel that my luck says to me fuck you now deal with it...

I put my hands in my jacket pocket where my daggers are, so I will be ready if they decide to attack me. I fake a smile and turn around to face the trio that are a few feet away from me. If I am being honest I don't know how to respond to others. It's the first time in forever for me to meet new people... uh... monsters? yeah, I think monsters and my smile would probably look creepy to them.

They stopped to walk as I turned around and gave me a cautious and alarmed look. The yellow one with a crown says "Killer! What did you do to those poor souls!". Well, Fuck you too.

I just tilt my head a bit to the left and say nothing like I could say a thing heh. But isn't it obvious that I am not the one that they mean? Are they stupid or what? Okay, it is a bit hard to see the difference from far away in the goop that flows out of my eye sockets but my soul? It stands out like a sore eye that it isn't completely red and there is a part purple.

"Why aren't you saying anything like on the other encounters with your snarky comments?" He breaks me out of my thoughts and I just look at him with a 'Bitch are you stupid?' face.

"If you don't talk then we will capture and interrogate you. I advise you surrender now you are outnumbered!" He says and takes a fighting stance and the other two are doing the same.

So is he the leader in this group? I thought it was Ink but the yellow one seems to have a bit more brain 'ugh what was his name again?...' than the other. I look around me for a bit and can't see Papyrus. Lucky me. As I take a step back two of them attack me, it's Blue and Ink. Yellow boi is standing back with a readied blue arrow in his fancy bow.

Blue summoned some bones that are flying directly at me. I dodge them to the left and jump then over the oversized brush that was swung at me. I take out my daggers and slash at Blue. He dodges it with a small inflicted wound and sends an attack back that I dodge again.

I see in the corner of my eye socket some purple paint flying at me. Right as I avoid the paint I see an arrow flying at me. It hit my shoulder.

Why did they stop attacking...and why am I on my knees? They are looking at me weird... stop looking at me like a fish.
Everything hurts but why...? My mind feels foggy... Ah yes, I got hit by an arrow but an positivity one...?

It...hu..r.ts. It..hurt..s. It hurt.s It hurts It hurts It hurts It hurts It hurts It hurts It hurts.

It's like the hot water touches the ice-cold one and I am just between those two clashing. I feel like it's suffocating me in the fight. I don't know if it was minutes, hours or however long it took but the ice-cold side is winning the fight.

Slowly I come back to myself...I was out of it? Huh...I didn't know I just feel numb right now and what was it again...? Exhausted...? Yeah I think it was that...

What was I doing again? Hm...ah... yes... I was fighting those three. I tilt my head to the left side. Someone is touching me on my shoulder...I think.

I slowly lift my head and look at the one who has their hand on my shoulder. It's...another skeleton, but this one is big. He has a crater in his skull and a big red eye light beneath it in the eye socket, the other one is empty.

He tries to talk to me but I can't hear what he is saying. I just stare blankly at him for a bit then look away and see Papyrus and... another Papyrus? Huh...but only with a floating head hands and a scarf...

I look somewhere else again and see a slimy...? tar-like? skeleton fighting against Ink. Another skeleton that has a hood over his head is fighting the small but loud blue one. Where is the yellow one...?

I look numbly but a bit bored around and see the one I was looking for fighting someone that looks almost like me or I look like him? It looks like he is taunting the yellow one.

After a while looking around I can hear the sound again and a deep voice asks me "Can you... understand... me?". I turn my head to the skeleton beside me. Is he waiting for an answer? I just give him an answer well not saying but I nod at him.

He looks like he didn't expect an answer and we just look at each other now. What is he trying to do?

There is a small rustle above in the trees but he didn't noticed it, he is too focused on me for some reason. He looks me up and down like he just saw me now how I look like.

But back to the rustling, should I throw a knife...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah I will let you guys decide. You peeps have 3 days and I will update this chapter when it's closed.

~~~Closed~~~

Yes (just throw that thing)

No (mhm...meh *looking at fight*)

 Thank you for the answers you guys will see in the next chapter what happens so have a good day/night! owo
and I am sorry for not answering comments sometimes it's hard for me. ('Д`)

A lot has happened today

Thank you guys for reading I hope ya enjoyed it!   owo

Criticism is welcome maybe I will get better...heh.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ See ya next time ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 910 20
( THIS BOOK IS A TEST TO SEE IF I CAN DO THIS.) ( FGOD STORIES AND A BIT OF OTHERS WHILE IM AT IT. ) (AND ERROR HAREM SO ERRORXEVERYONE) Error was on...
23.8K 1.5K 18
Being murdered on their eighteenth birthday was the last of ________ worries. Being reincarnated into a skeleton that has the future of becoming some...
37.9K 2.3K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
156K 2.6K 35
Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with a different Sans. I won't upload much bu...