๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐

By -deethaintrovert

"๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

6.4K 366 66
By -deethaintrovert

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Fluttering my eyes open, I looked around before stretching. Reaching down and grabbing my boob, I popped my nipple out of Jameer's mouth. Unwrapping his arms from around my body, I slid out the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Opening the the door, I flicked the light on and lifted the toilet seat sitting down.

After releasing my bladder, I wiped myself from front to back multiple times til I was clean. Dropping the tissue in the toilet, I flushed the toilet and stood up pulling my panties up. Going over to the sink, I washed my hands throughly before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Exiting the bathroom, I saw that Jameer was still sleeping, but he had my pillow in his arms. Shaking my head, I walked over to the bed getting in and sliding under the covers.

Staring at Jameer, I started blowing directly in his face. Watching as he moved around, I expected him to wake up but he just got comfortable and started snoring again. Looking at him, I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth.

"Papa." I whispered, lightly shaking him.

"What mama ?" He grumbled lowly, with his eyes still closed.

"When you gone wake up ?" I asked, looking at him.

(A/N: I used to do this to my granny and my uncles LMFAOOO.)

"Gimme five mo minutes zure." He replied, pulling me into him burying his face into my neck.

Humming, I picked my phone up. Checking the time I saw that it was 8:30 a.m. Hearing voices upstairs, I frowned.

They loud as hell

Looking at my phone, I saw that my mama messaged the family group chat and said that they were out. They had linked up with old friends and went to eat breakfast.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING BRI ?" I heard Nylan yell, which made me jump a little.

"NYLAN GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BACK !" I heard Bri yell back, which made my frown go deeper.

"Papa, get up and brush ya teeth and shit. I'm about to go upstairs and see why they yelling." I spoke, rubbing the back of Jameer's head lightly grazing his scalp with my nails.

"Ight." He replied, laying there a few more seconds before moving his head from out of my neck.

Looking up at me, Jameer rubbed his eye as he stared at me.

"Gimme kith." I said, looking at him puckering my lips.

"Lemme brush my teeth first." He said, mocking what I say when I wake first wake up and he wanna kiss.

"Mmcht, you hella ugly for that." I said laughing, as I shook my head.

"Pucker up butter cup." He said, puckering his lips.

Kissing his lips, I licked them for a little razzle dazzle.

"Just so nasty." He said, shaking his head getting up.

Still hearing them yelling, I got out the bed and walked out the room. Walking down the hall, I pressed the button calling for the elevator. Waiting til it got to me, I stepped on the elevator as the doors closed. Hearing the elevator ding, indicating that somebody else called for it, I watched as it stopped on the next floor. As the doors opened, I watched as Nani stepped on.

"Bitch you look tired." I said, pouting as I pulled her into a hug.

"I ammm, they was arguing before they went to sleep last night too." Nani said into my shirt, as she shook her head.

"Where Sani ?" I asked, playing with her hair as the elevator moved.

"Getting his shit together, he gone meet us up there." She said, stepping off the elevator as the doors opened.

"Ok, I heard they ass on MY floor. Like y'all is fucking two floors above me, why y'all that loud ?" I replied, shaking my head as I followed behind her.

Walking down the hallway we stopped at the door.

"You wanna go in first ?" Nani asked with wide eyes, as we heard the yelling up close now.

"Mmcht, bet that up." I said,turning the knob. There wasn't no point in knocking because they wasn't gone hear me.

Opening the door, I walked in and they stopped talking.

"Wassup ?" Nylan asked, like they wasn't just in here yelling at each other.

"What you mean WaSsuP, y'all loud as hell. What the fuck yall got going on ?" I asked, looking at them.

"Nothing you need to be worried about, you can leave." Bri said, in a snappy tone.

"Eh ?" I replied, with my face scrunched up.

"This between me and Nylan. Not me, Nylan, and Nylani." Bri responded, pointing around.

"It's actually between you, Nylan, Nylani, Jameer, Nani and Sani now. Y'all arguing no scratch that YELLING loud as hell waking muh fuckas up and shit." I retorted, with my eye brows furrowed.

Hearing the door open, I watched as the rest of the group walked in. Watching as Jameer walked over to me, he stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning on the wall behind us pulling me on him.

"What the fuck y'all up in here yelling for exactly ?" Sani asked, looking annoyed as he adjusted his robe.

"Why is everybody in our fucking business ?!" Bri yelled, throwing her arms up.

"Hold on." I said, holding my hands out .

"Lower ya tone." Sani said in pop smoke voice, making me laugh.

"See, and yo ass just be standing on the fucking side lines not checking yo fucking girlfriend." Bri said, pointing at Jameer.

"She her own person, Lani know her limits and she don't never test waters that she'll drown in." Jameer said non chalantly, looking at her as he shrugged his shoulders.

"And then she was the first one in this bitch. You don't have no type of fucking control over her." Bri shook her head, a disgusted look coming over her face.

"First off get the fuck out his ass. Of course he don't have control over me because he's not a controlling possessive ass type of person. And you not slick trynna change the subject." I spoke up, shaking my head bothered that she just tried my man like he a bitch or something.

"How about we step out before Lani ass do some damage in this room." Sani said, nodding his head towards the door.

"Come on love." Jameer said, leaning up off the wall moving me with him as he walked.

"Nylan we down the hall if you need me." I blurted, closing the door behind me.

Walking out we all walked into the theatre room sitting down. This was one of the many sound proof rooms in the house.

Picking up the remote, I played Friday after next.

I don't know exactly what Bri and Nylan got going on, but that shit is messy as hell. And for whatever reason it seem like she got some pressure on her chest towards me.

It just seem like Bri been hiding a lot of shit, and it seemed like it got worse as soon as we got to stl. The situation with Amarion seemed as though, it triggered her more.

Feeling Jameer lay his head on my shoulder, I looked down at him and his eyes looked heavy.

"You sleepy Papa ?" I asked, looking at him.

"Mhm." He hummed, nodding his head getting comfortable.

Lightly moving Jameer, I let the arm rest that that divided our seats up and turned my body. Opening my legs, Jameer crawled between them and laid his body on mines.

"Sani pass me a blanket out of the closet please." I spoke to him, since he wasn't too far from it.

Getting up, he grabbed the blanket before coming over and giving it to me. Grabbing the blanket, and thanking him in the process, I covered me and Jameer up.

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes. Feeling taps against my skin, I looked down at Jameer who slid his body down.

"Yes Jameer ?" I asked.

Tugging my shirt, I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he wanted me to do. Pulling the blanket up, I pulled my shirt off leaving me in only my sports bra. Pulling my boob out of my bra, my breathing hitched as Jameer's mouth latched on to my nipple.

Giving very much man baby

Closing my eyes, I let my body relax and allowed sleep to take over me.

Thoughts ??

-Introvert outt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 23.7K 37
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐—Ž, ๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
260K 6.6K 47
๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”โ€ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘โ€ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๏ผˆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๏ผ‰๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.4K 36
โ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ ๐กโž
3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด