Be the change - N.R

Oleh FreyaHarrison8

Tajana Silvinova. That's her full name, but currently she just goes at J, J silvi. Surprisingly nobody has qu... Lebih Banyak

- Persona
- p.t1
- pt.3
- pt.4
- Pt.5

- Pt.2

31 0 0
Oleh FreyaHarrison8

J'S POV:

It's about half an hour later, I just boarded the plane, and found my seat. Its not the best seat im sat opposite the grumpy looking man, must be in his late 40's.

He has grey ruff hair, with what I can tell dark black eyes.

He turns to me making me look out the circular window fast. Well shit now his attentions on me. I hate attention.

I go to grab my phone from the small purplish backpack I brought with me. No notifications on it yet. As expected, I did sent them a small text saying I'll be there tomorrow. But I didn't think they would reply yet.

I lean back in the blue and white marbled seat. Closing my sea green eyes and taking a breath in.

Why did life have to mess itself up. Really? The universe couldn't have picked the better girl, *cough cough* sarcasm. I internally roll my eyes.

The misty dark clouds with a midnight blue horizon glistening outside the small window whooshes past me.

You don't know how much I wish I could just be loved again. Or just hugged I only want a hug. It would make my day, goodness not even a day a year better.

I decided it's better to be with the bad guys, then just thrown away. I feel like i've only ever just been thrown away.

So that's how it will stay.

7 HOURS LATER:

I've finally arrived. I grab my bag from under my seat. And I rush out with the crowd of people, twirling in and out of Them.

It's not until I fully exited the plane. I get a vibe like somebody is following me. I know it was a bad idea to come to New York especially after The Avengers. If I stay hidden nobody will notice I'm here.

I leave the airport and start a walk to the hotel I'm staying at.

Not a second after I get halfway down the street I get pulled into an alleyway. Shit. I quickly turn around and grab a hand that tugged to me towards it.

And I'm greeted with the happy, notes and sarcasm yet again. Face of the ugly man I saw on the plane.

I knew there was something off about him. Brain before heart.

Whilst I'm still thinking he puts a pistol onto my temple and leans in, what the actual fuck does he think he's doing? Is he for real. I giggle out load.

"The hell you laughing at little girl.."

... that shit did it, I burst out laughing leaning over and snatching his gun turning it towards him.

"Uno reverse" I smile before pulling the leaver.

Bam bam bam.

Stupid bloody idiot I drop the gun over his dead body. And stroll away. No, I didn't care what he wanted. No I didn't wanna know who sent him. No I just didn't give a fuck.

I make it to the big gates of the hotel before I realise my outfit is covered in specks of blood.

" and that would make it a bit difficult to get in" I chuckle, as I throw one of my old black hoodies over the outfit.

I walk through the main entrance, and over To the blond curly hair blue eyes chic running the place.

"Hey I got room 34 I need the key" I rush out knowing the police would probably find the body soon, and I just wanna get out the way since the doors are glass and directly behind me. Yes I am paranoid, we don't talk about trauma here.

"Okay miss here's the key, up the Elevator floor 4 and 9 doors down on your right."

"Okay thank you" I give her a small smile and farewell.

I do about 5 mins of walking before I find the right one.

"It was 8 doors down stupid" I mumble.

I go unpack and decide to call it a night.

NAT'S POV:

It's been years since we saw Tajana last. we miss her. We don't know where she went but oh boy do we worry.

It was are fault she went regardless on what some people say. Everybody's guilty even tony. Especially Tony. He worries lots.

I swear to goodness things aren't the same anymore. They just aren't, and the fact it took us a few years to realise something wasn't up with her. That's what made it worse.

It took us years to realise that she was the thing keeping the team together all this time. She brought light to the darkness. She brought the fighting to us when we were unmotivated.

Even if she was childish that's what made us fit together. I don't know how, or why but it did.

We looked everywhere for her. But we couldn't find her. Her file no longer is the same tho. One thing has changed, it says she's dead. But I know her. I know I would have felt it if she died. She couldn't have.

But at the moment we have worse things to worry about. Like the dark angel.

There was a reported murder last night. A man age 46 shot with a gun in an alley near a hotel in the city centre.

We have been keeping track on this person for a while now, they have had multiple kills. Up too 428.

Most innocent, or so we thought until a while ago. Some of them had been set up kills. And some of them hadn't.

We know one thing. We had got a witness. From a case a while ago now, Shaun Michael, he gave us a website, THE website.

Apparently this website is for people to press bids, the highest bidder has to pay the money they bid for and the angel shall kill whoever they want dead. At whatever time, wherever.

At the end of the week, they will do it.

That's when it came to me.

I shot up from my bed and fast walked to Tony's lab, didn't bother knocking.

"Tony. I had an idea about that killer the angel"

"Yes, go on I am still busy tho"

"What if we set a bid and make somebody up. And then we trap her."

I watched his eyes fly off the paper and onto my own.

"Natasha you are a genius. But I am more so you can not talk about what I just said."

"Was not going to" I give him a quick side glare.

"We shall do it now"

"Alright grab your computer" I replied.

"JARVIS, access the dark web" Tony yelled

"On it sir." The British accent said.

The screen lit up, with the database downloaded. We searched the website and logged on. Let's see ..

I type away until I find the exact page.

"Aha there it is, how much you wanna bid Stark? It was to be the highest there and the current highest is £250,000"

Tony leans in and grabs the touch screen computer and taps away.

"There £1000,000, that should work, also fake names gonna be Brianna Samuel, age 37, New York, let's say next week Wednesday."

That seems good.

"Yes that's good well done Stark."

"My pleasure" he half smiles.

I yawn, eyes closing slightly.

"Hey, get yourself to bed it's almost 4 in the afternoon."

He has a point.

"Alright you too old man"

"Fine"

"Goodnight."

"Night romanoff"

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT :) ITS BAD IM NOT AN AMAZING WRITER BUT IM BORED XX

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...