INACTIVE FOR NOW - libido, �...

By hey-aiko

ೃ⁀➷ when fushiguro toji has undeniable lust for his son's caretaker (last name) (first name). started 31.08.2... More

LIBIDO
˗ˏˋ₀₀₁'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₂'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₄'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ₀₀₃'ˎ˗

6.4K 281 197
By hey-aiko

Toji's pants leave his lips heavily as he fucks himself into his fist.

Eyes screwed shut. By the thought of the curves of your body. On your knees, looking up at him ready for you to take his large cock into your warm, plump lips enveloping around the sensitive head as you bob up and down his thick length, soft tongue teasing the underside of his cock.

Spit gathering in the corner of your mouth, your hands placed on his thighs. The sound of your gagging as he fucks your throat. He grips on your curls as you moan, sending vibrations down his shaft, a shiver shot down his spine.

"Fuck..." Toji throws his head back with a loud groan escaping his throat.

Maybe perhaps having his thick fingers stuffed in your drenched cunt, you lewdly moan out for his name like a prayer. Watch his thick veiny cock disappear in between thighs covered in your slick. Watching your legs quiver uncontrollably from the overwhelming pleaser.

His veiny hand pumping, thumb grazing over the reddened slit of the oversensitive slit of the head of his cock, tightening his fist to imitate how you could be snug your pussy around him while you bounce up and down on his shaft.

Toji would be so determined to make you cum until you lose. Your head in the clouds. Until you're telling him you can't do it. Thighs cramping. Begging him to slow down his violent thrust.

You're so painfully oblivious of how sexy you are. How little things you do turn him on so much. He doesn't understand it at all. It's like there was such hypnosis or power you're hanging over his head.

Toji pumps quicker as his hips uncontrollably jerk into his fist,

Images appeared in his mind; on your knees and hands with your back arched threatening to buckle under you, your ass spanked raw, his hand tightly holding onto you as his thumbs dug onto your delicate skin. His slamming onto you as the skin slapping resonated throughout the room.

A certain twist of his wrists from the base all the way then back to the tip, oh how badly he wanted for you to be one pleasuring him or maybe seeing you all riled out while he's on his stomach lapping your pussy as you writhe out of his strong grip.

You throw your head back drowning in pleasure, toes curling, tugging on his thick dark tresses earning a groan from him. He held your thighs apart, his nails digging into your plush thighs, threatening to clamp around his ear as locking. Legs are thrown over his shoulder. A stripe from your entrance to the hood of your clit. Teasingly. Painfully. Slow.

He wonders if you could gush when you're losing it.

His lips focused on certain spots longer than you wanted as he stared deeply into your  eyes. Engulfing you like an oasis in a dessert, warm breath fanning your sensitive lips, his soft tongue poking out avoiding where you wanted him the most. Your grip tightened on his hair pulling him closer, whining as he swirled around your most sensitive spot. Recklessly jutting your hips against his face,

"Keep doing that doll or you're not cumming tonight," Toji warns against your drenched entrance earning another whine from you, pausing your mischievous antics.

Tips of his tongue flicking ever so softly against your clit, he groans, sending vibrations straight to your core. Tracing the shape of your entrance, before diving in with his pointed tongue, a high pitched moan escaped from your legs trembling uncontrollably. His hands mindlessly massaging your thighs, as his tongue moved back to your aching bundle of nerves, his tongue moving in figures of 8.

"Fuck... Just like that, Toji."

You're so close.

Toji wrapped his lips around your clit, sucking on it greedily and running the flats of his tongue. Your trembling legs shook violently, walls convulsing-

"Fuck!" He moans. As spurts of cum flowed down and coated his hands encircling his cock, breath stuttering as he relished his orgasm engulfing him like the hot bath water surrounding him.

Toji emerged from the bath, running a small towel through his damped dark hair from the long bath he took. He felt much better and all the pent up tension and frustration had left his body. As usual, in the comfort of his own home, Toji has landed back to the most comfortable loose- well, loose-fitting for an average bodied type person. Everything that the man seemed to wear was too skin-fitting. Especially his dark t-shirt that barely clung on and every movement would threaten to rip it apart, the grey sweats that didn't feel claustrophobic yet still hugged his toned thigh under it.

That was a good bath- The best damn bath he's ever had. It's so refreshing.

"Mr Fushiguro!" You smile, "I was wondering if you're done with your bath!"

Toji chewed the inside of his cheeks as he stared down at you. Taking every bit of you, ravishing and worshipping, from your head to toe. If he gets the chance, he'll pump you full of cum from dusk till dawn and spill out of your pussy.

"Um... Are you okay?" Knitting your eyebrows together snapping him out of his dirty trance, his eyes never leaving you, all the dirty images and actions swarming his head. He couldn't get it out. He can't help it. Fuck. Why the hell do you have to be so fucking sexy? Little vixen you are. Toji could already feel his thick cock twitch under the thin material of his sweatpants.

"Let's go, the kid is probably hungry." Toji shrugs.

"Alright." You nod still unsure, "Megumi is waiting patiently." You chirped as you lead ahead towards the kitchen, once again he couldn't help it's as if some sort of fucking magnet is attached where it just keeps being attracting back into your ass, your round sweet ass that slightly jolts every movement you make.

"Papa!"

Goddamn it, Toji, snap out of it.

As you stated, Megumi sat patiently around the large kotatsu table with his little legs with the blanket draped over his lap keeping him all warm and toasty from the crisp air of the winter by the hidden heater underneath. Arrays of side dishes laid out beautifully, a glazed dark traditional clay teapot with matching tea bowls. The main dish was the savoury dish of succulent shougayaki don (ginger pork rice bowl).

You take a seat on the cotton floor cushion zabuton, ensuring you sit on your heels with your feet flat beneath you as Toji sat opposite you in a similar fashion.

"Megumi. You can start eating now." You said, handing him his bright pink Disney Anastasia training chopsticks, he reached for it and brought his hands together before mumbling 'Itadakimasu' under his breath. Megumi began to dig into his own much smaller portioned ones, humming in delight.

"Is it good?"

"Mhm! Really good!"

You smile and picked up your own chopsticks,

"Megumi, would you like some spinach?"

"Yes please!" Megumi presents his bright coloured bowl to you, placing a hefty amount of side dishes onto it.

"Mr Fushiguro, is it to your liking?" You asked. Not having said much since dinner had started, he just sat down and munched on his dinner. Toji occasionally picked up some side dishes too and placed it in his son's bowl, he made sure that the boy made sure ate all his greens all in while Megumi just ate with no question nor protest.

"Hm. It's alright." Toji shrugs almost finish with his own meal, you smile, happy with his subpar compliment.

You smile to yourself.

He couldn't help but stare at your radiating beauty and the way you gently smile at Megumi, the way you interact with his son so sweetly. Delicately. It had a motherly aura to it. You're incredibly caring towards him. He didn't know how to describe it... It made his heart painfully ache. Maybe it's because he hasn't seen his son like this before for a long time, all kept to himself and here he is witnessing Megumi in a whole completely different light. It's amazing.

"(First name). You too!" Megumi says, stretching his arm out to place a side dish in your bowl.

"Oh, thank you!" You said gratefully, presenting your bowl close to his reach so he could place some wakame seaweeds lightly tossed in some sesame seed oil.

"Mr Fushiguro, you should really have some more side dishes." You urged.

"Yes! Papa, you need to try. It's delicious." Gesturing his chopsticks towards his father's mouth, he leans in and lets Megumi feed him, "Is it good?"

"Mhm..." Toji chews.

"I helped (First name) make it too!"

"Did you now? Taste great."

You smile at their interaction.

"Oh!" You recall, "I also made some tea, would you like some?"

Toji nods. Not saying much once again, you leaned over to pour the earthy matcha into his own tea bowl, as you have picked up, the man likes his traditional things. Just then, the loose neckline of your top revealed the soft valley of your breasts, the grain of rice had gone down on the wrong pipe and began to cough violently.

"Mr Fushiguro, are you okay?!"

God, you're fucking seductive.

Toji sits back, glancing over to Megumi tucked in cosily under the thick duvet up to his chin, his little mouth slightly open, the rotating night light sitting on top of his bedside table illuminating his room ceiling softly playing a gentle music. Not too long after dinner, he had told you, he will be tucking in his son as it is their nightly ritual after all, plus, this is now one of the only opportunities he had with his Megumi.

The man stares longingly at his son as he reaches to rake his fingers through Megumi's dark hair before leaning in to press a chaste kiss on his forehead.

He stood up and made his way to the door, leaving it slightly ajar just in case he woke up wandering around looking for him, Toji sighs as he heads downstairs then he spots you on the sofa.

"Oh, hello, Mr Fushiguro. I thought you went to bed already." You say, nursing a glass of dark hue magenta liquid swirling in one of the wine glasses he had at his home, a small throw blanket lazily thrown over your lap.

"Just tucked in the kid, normally stay up a couple of hours and lay about." Toji plops on the leather sofa adjacent to yours, his legs spread apart and lean against the cushions.

"Want a glass of wine, Mr Fushiguro?" You offer up a bottle, "Sorry, it's a cheap one. Only thing I could afford."

"Ya think I care about a crappy thousand yen wine? Pour me a wine sweetheart.'" He snorts watching you pour to another glass you had on the coffee table as if you were expecting him to join in. Toji reaches and takes the glass you're offering him, "Drop the formalities, will ya? Makin' me feel like a senior living with those chairs helping me up the stairs."

"Alright, alright. I'll drop it. What should I call you then? Your name or sir?" You laugh lightly,

"Just Toji. Sir for somethin' else." Toji smirks behind the clear glass as he takes a little sip. You adjust your seating position, your body facing towards his direction and tucking your feet under you, raising your eyebrows at him with a cheeky little smile on your lips.

"Something else? Like what?" Your words sounded like it was insinuating something else. An underlying meaning.

"For me to know but for ya to find out, doll." He shrugs.

"Oh? I'll keep that in mind." You said gulping down the little amount of wine that remains, "Doll, huh? Where's that coming from?"

"Just somethin' out of habit." He answers a little too quickly.

You squint your eyes at him suspiciously,

"Uh-huh." You nod, your simple response oozing in sarcasm.

"Somethin' wrong with my answer?" Toji questions.

"No, no." You watch him pour wine into your once empty glass as he hands it to you, which you gratefully took, you couldn't turn it down after all. "Megumi said something funny about you."

"Yeah? What he d'say?"

You took a sip, cradling the wine with both of your hands.

"Alcohol is the only thing you like eating apparently. Cigarettes too."

That earned a hearty deep chuckle from him throwing his head back, the sexy scar over his lips became more prominent under the soft light in the living room as he smiles amusingly at Megumi's word as he shakes his head,

"I mean, it's somethin' useful. I try to avoid smoking around him though."

He placed down his wine and reached over something hidden deep between the cushions of the dark leather sofa. Holding out a packet of Seven Stars like some sort of prized possession.

"Might want to hide those somewhere else, especially if he might go and try it out." You warned,

"Nah. He's a good kid. He won't go around sneaking things." Toji proudly declares.

"That I agree with but, still better to take precautions than risking it."

He nods. Flicking it against the palm of his hand as a stick slid out, he placed it between his lips, his attention flicking over to you and raising his eyebrows at you. He held up the box,

"Want one?" He says as the cigarette between his mouth bobs up and down.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't smoke." You shake your head.

About halfway through with the bottle of wine, heady pleasurable conversation, the pure, childish laughter you shared together, a couple of half-hearted jabs thrown at each other. Wrinkled toxic stick on the ceramic ashtray within the piles of grey ashes. The undeniable smell of cigarettes in the air. You exchanged a couple of stories about anything that came into your minds, that naturally drew into your past life, some odd jobs you may have picked up here and there, the worse experience you had.

"Sounds like asshole limited." You hum, after hearing about how terribly they treated him at the company he currently works at.

Toji snorts.

"Tell me about it." He ran his finger through his hair accompanied by the annoyed click of his tongue, "Rather drive around in my Harley or goin' road trip with Megumi."

"You?" You say almost in shock though you were kind of expecting that type of interest from him hence why the little smirk forming on your lips. "You drive a Harley?"

"Honestly, I kind of expect that." You admitted to him truthfully.

"That so?"

"You just look it." You say, "I mean, cigarettes and the Harley. Probably have a million leather jackets lying around, huh?"

Toji smirks behind his glass once again. Looking at you, once again very amused by the words that were coming out from your mouth, it's been a while since he had a good conversation with someone, a normal at least, something far from statistics, deadlines or anything work-related. He was having the time of his life and getting a break from the job wanted to run away from. He was getting a breather. It felt like he was really getting a grasp and he's living the life he envision with Megumi.

"How d'ya get to that conclusion?"

"Well, am I right?"

"Spot on." He confirms.

"College Toji. I'm guessing."

"Hm. You're pretty good at this."

"I'm kinda hoping. I get to see it or even drive around with it, if I'm lucky."

"Her." Toji corrects, "Her name's Aimi."

"Aimi... Well, do I? I got to know her name."

"Don't think so, sweetheart."

You pout in disappointment and a small 'awe' escapes from your lips.

"Come on. Not even peek?"

"Nope."

You groaned, throwing your head back rather in a dramatic fashion, eyes casually on the ticking clock hanging on the barren walls of the home where the hands pointing at early indication of the early mornings. Time has passed by so quickly, you didn't even realise it.

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" You ask.

"That I do." Toji groans.

"Well, you should head to bed." You stood gathering up all the glasses to put into a sink, "Unless, you want me to tuck you in goodnight."

Toji scoffs with a slight roll of his eyes at the cheeky little smirk on your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 212 27
♡Mostly Gojo/Geto/SatoSugu x Fem!Reader ♡May include other characters x reader in the future. ♡AUs, scenarios, oneshots, etc. ♡Mostly Female Reader p...
342K 8.7K 41
[𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
70.5K 2.9K 11
[Toji Fushiguro x f!Reader] Getting married to Toji was the worst decision of your life. While you love him more than anything or anyone, he's simply...
157K 4.3K 26
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄...