INACTIVE FOR NOW - libido, �...

By hey-aiko

ೃ⁀➷ when fushiguro toji has undeniable lust for his son's caretaker (last name) (first name). started 31.08.2... More

LIBIDO
˗ˏˋ₀₀₁'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₃'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₄'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ₀₀₂'ˎ˗

6.7K 278 318
By hey-aiko

The Fushiguro Household.

You are hired. Toji pretty much dropped the bomb, the moment you came back to your table from the cash register, it took you aback if you were being honest, you didn't know you'd be hired just like that. Perhaps, he is desperate, judging by his whole demeanour. Asking when you could start working, moving in your stuff into their home and if possible you could watch him starting tomorrow and Toji will be helping you move in your thing during the weekends.

If you were being honest, it is extremely unexpected but, nonetheless, you are quick to accept the position. Megumi seems like a sweet kid and extremely adorable. Not to mention, the pay beats your crappy job at your last job from the library in Shinjuku.

24 years of age, living in a crappy apartment and now moving to a small home in a much more luxurious area in Tokyo, is a huge accomplishment. A jacket at a lottery. What led you to this type of job?

It was your dream to build a daycare one day somewhere in Tokyo, preferably not in the richer area where it is filled with spoiled and misbehaving brats you couldn't scold due to their snobby parents more than likely coddling and encouraging their little asshole of a devil spawn. You've seen and dealt with that type of shit in an actually established daycare. The pay was not worth it to be dealing with such. Tolerated it for 2 years.

Ultimately calling it a serious failure had to be buried down the hatchet and to be covered in annoying sticky cobwebs (not going to be only sticky reference later on aha! sorry.)

Well, you aren't too far off though, you are often hired as a live-in nanny. You worked with many wonderful people and kids whom you took care of at a young age has grown attached to you but, sadly, you had to depart. A tearful goodbye, kid blocking the doorway to prevent you from leaving.

Now, this household is a different story from the rest, what you meant by that, is the dad was a completely different story. You've never quite met a man before, you couldn't believe it but, Fushiguro Toji is a total DILF.

You could still remember, every second, picture by picture entering that cafe and making eye contact with him, you hoped and prayed to the Gods that this was the man you spoke to from the other side of the phone. Hence, why you even go up to them, if it was your unlucky day then fuck it at least you got to speak and eye him up for just a second before moving on.

But holy bless fucking mother of those heaven's above.

You couldn't believe it. It is him. The one you spoke to is a DILF. The kid who you are going to babysit's father is a fucking hot dad. DILF. Was someone playing a joke on you? Take away the time you stepped through Heaven's Gate? Now, you aren't to deny when you outrightly, have the hots for him, who wouldn't though?

At your old apartment, the neighbour's whom you have a mutual hatred, saw a glimpse of Toji in his office clothes, when he lent you a hand while moving out your things during the weekends. You couldn't the moment her attitude turned 180, with her being all buddy-buddy, suddenly acting like the two of you are the best of friends and acting upset she was because you're moving. You could only smile away the pain and curse at her internally.

Good riddance, you two-faced bitch.

Furthermore, the other neighbours you've never met before suddenly act as if they knew you. Asking quite a lot of rather intrusive questions such as whether you're getting married to the older man or how come you didn't tell them you had a boyfriend.

Who could blame them though? You are walking down the hallways with this man, who is built with pounds of muscle carved from marbles that could put Micheal Angelo and Zeus to shame. The sexy scar over his lips. It can make your panties so damp and clench your thighs together.

With the way he's eyeing you, you were ready to risk it all, drop your panties and pounce at him.

"Sorry, s'bit of a mess." Toji apologised, stepping aside to let you through, Megumi retreating behind his legs and peeking around; their home is a tad bit dark with the curtains not being drawn, unable to let in the honeyed light. There are scattered toys by the sofas and on the carpeted floor. Rows of recycling by the genkan awaiting to be thrown out. There is a light scent of cigarettes lingering in the air.

Nothing you couldn't fix though.

"It's alright." You reassured Toji. Slipping off your shoes and place them neatly on the shoe rack. You glance up to him, eyes meeting deeply, for a brief moment.

"I'll take you to your room." Toji nods for you to follow him. You smile down at Megumi, sticking out your hand for him.

"Can you hold my hand for me? I might get lost." Megumi looks determined, goes to reach for it and lightly squeezes it. He tugs, leading ahead as you walk past Toji. Your arms brushing against each other.

So, here you are, living with the Fushiguro's. Your room is situated upstairs adjacent to Megumi's, in between Toji's own room and office. Unpacking and organising was the only thing you needed to do and you'd officially moved in.

Speaking of Megumi, he's been following you around like a duckling sneakily, well, at least in his own definition of 'sneaky'. You played along, pretending not to notice him peeking around the corner spying on you when you could noticeably see his soft hair sticking out when he tried to hide behind the wall.

When you finally acknowledge his presence, ask him if he could accompany you to your room while you unpack as you get bored. Megumi jumped, his eyes wide as saucers and mouth hanging open. You knew what that screamed, he thought for certain he was spying on you sneakily, very sneakily.

On another topic, you have noticed the lack of photos from Mr Fushiguro's wife or lover hanging in the hallways, where in contrast were decked out of endless photos when Megumi was still an infant, Toji holding him as he's swaddled into a pinkish baby blanket at what seems like a hospital room, his very first messy meal and bits of mashed peas smothered all over his cheeks, his first time crawling, his first set of teeth, his first steps with the assistance of his Toji and lastly a picture of him and Toji at a zoo. It is very evident that Mr Fushiguro's wife is out of the picture.

With either three outcomes, one he's widower, two the said spouse left the family or three they got a divorce and never got custody of Megumi. Which was neither of your business nor your obligation to ask.

It's a most likely explanation as to why Megumi might be wary yet curious nature towards you, throughout his whole life, had he ever had a healthy female figure in his life. He's longing for a maternal figure and he's experiencing it with you.

As everyone says, it's better to have an absent parent than to have a toxic one. More damage can be inflicted on their developing minds.

The little boy sat on your bed, rather quietly and politely, watching your every movement closely like a hawk.

"Megumi?" You call.

You receive no response.

"What kind of food do you like? I want to cook for you!"

His ears perked up.

"Um..." He picked on the bedsheets under him as heat crawled up from the back of his head, his cheeks staining a blush pink hue, Megumi ensured that he kept his gaze on his feet. "I like... anything with Shoga (Ginger)..."

You are astonished. Not one person can blame you though, lots of children dislike anything Shoga hell even with Shoga alone, because its very distinct, strong flavour. It seems like Megumi has a mature palette at a young age. Delightful news really. You won't have any problem with a fussy eater after all.

"Wow, Megumi! You like food with Shoga?" You said, amazed, crouching down in front of him, keeping a bright smile to ease the anxiety that's pumping through his veins, "You really are a big boy! I didn't like it at all when I was younger!"

"How about anything you don't like?"

He seems a little hesitant to answer your question.

"It's alright, there are some things adults don't like at all!" You beckon for him to lean close, cupping your hands around his ear as if it was an incredibly important secret that is never meant to be revealed ever.

"I don't like (insert food you don't like)." (author notes: if you like tomatoes, Toji will come through your door and bang the horny out of you. )

His eyes shot open. Gazing around the room for someone who might possibly creep in, to listen in Megumi's secret, copying your actions; beckoning you over as you leaned in very eagerly. He whispers in your ear,

"I don't like bell peppers and sweet Fukusai (side dishes)."

"I'll keep that in mind and I'll never tell anyone, I promise." You stuck your pinky finger. A gesture for the most sacred vow you could ever do, Megumi sticks his own one before linking his own to yours curling and locking it very tightly.

You push yourself up from the floor, to continue unpacking, there was still overwhelming a lot of things to go through.

"Miss (Last name)," Megumi calls.

"You can call me, ( First name ) if you want. Miss ( Last name ) makes me feel old."

Megumi nods. Then dropping the ball on you,

"Are you... Gonna stay with us... Forever?"

You pressed your lips together, not knowing how to respond to the question, Mr Fushiguro indeed is doing the best for his son. However, the boy still had a lot of lingering questions floating in his mind. Children are observant people, they notice the little things but have a hard time grasping reality. A complicated question, even adults don't have an answer for.

"Well..." You start off, "I am staying here for a long time and I'm not going anywhere. Forever? I'm not entirely sure. But, I will stay by your side until you don't need me anymore."

You left out the part that eventually when the time comes. You will have to depart and may never see each other again, however, the kid has been through so much at a young age.

You have to spare him the heartache and reality just for now.

Enough heartache for the day. You needed a break anyways, you always almost forget how time-consuming and draining moving to a completely different place is. It's overwhelming. With your things flung about. Surrounding you.

"It's lunchtime now." You point out, "We should go grocery shopping and cook food. Can you lend me hand in the kitchen when we get back?"

Megumi's orb glinted under the lights, bobbing his head 'yes' and leapt out of the bed, shyly presenting his hand shyly for you to hold. You smile, your much larger hand engulfing his tiny soft ones.

Sleek, automatic glass door smoothly opens, accompanied by the buzzing chatters of shoppers and seas of vibrant colours of products, the bright bold signs with many bargain offers calling upon the name of shoppers. Within the supermarket, a piercingly squeaky wheel dragged across the tiled floor, Megumi watched you with careful eyes his feet swaying back and forth as he sat on the bench. Miraculously, you managed to convince him to sit there. You scanned over the back of the package before chucking it in as you push the car to another part of the store, shopping for all the necessary ingredients you needed for tonight's dinner and meals for the rest of the week that follows.

October is creeping around the corner. Treetops turning into a vivid chestnut hue leaves curling in that were once deep summer green, now chilly air creeps, much different to the heat lingers during the summer evening which means colder nights and frigid floors. Rain has been coming in more frequently nowadays too.

You had to ensure, Megumi walked out of the house dressed all toasty in a thick oversized fuzzy soft fleece hoodie and bear scarf that he wanted to wear wrapped securely around his neck, blue trousers and a nice pair of boots.

"So, we're having shougayaki (ginger pork) tonight with some miso soup, some veggies, potato salad and spinach." You hum, "Is there anything that your dad really likes? He might be a bit picky."

Megumi thought about your question for a second.

"It's not here...It's in another place." Megumi starts which made you raise an eyebrow, where could this place be?

"He likes cigarettes and alcohol."

You couldn't help but burst out laughing, what an amusing response, though not surprising. Kids say the darndest things, they are very observant and pick up things that they hear then repeat it. Unfortunately, some have heard a little too much that had parents sitting them down and explaining a very awkward situation.

"I meant what kind of food, sweetie."

"Oh... He likes anything. My papa will eat anything."

"Hm... I see."

"Well, since you know your dad very well. Would like to help me cook tonight?"

"Okay."

Toji is drained. He has been at the office the whole, surrounded by idiots and unreliable shitheads that messed up all his paperwork that had been organised chronologically. A lot of files have to be corrected because the company had some new recruits under his wing who didn't listen to a damn word he said hence why none of the work has been completed properly. He has been looking forward to coming home and cuddling with his son, that will melt away all the stress and exhaustion magically.

The door swung open. No Megumi to greet him at all at the genkan, begging to be engulfed in a missing embrace, wrapping his small arms around his neck, being lulled to sleep by Toji's warmth. That soured his mood even more. The only sunshine in his rainy days is not here. His thumbs rubbed his temples massaging the pounding migraine.

Just then he could pick up the muffled light chatter coming from the kitchen with some occasional giggles, he raised his eyebrows at this curiously as he quietly trudged his way to the kitchen, loosening the tie around his neck and shrugging off his suit.

He stood by the kitchen doorway,

There you are hovering over the stove hurriedly whilst Megumi sat on the kitchen counter kicking his legs, chattering away about Disneyland Tokyo and dinosaurs. Now this is a sight that is new to him, Megumi talking? Did he accidentally come home to a Parallel Universe? It is just so out of reach to Toji. You humour him by asking him to list out all the dinosaurs he could think of. He saw his son smile. SMILE, as he begins to recall all the complicated names of the ancient extinct animals.

His evergreen orbs trail over to you; with that delicate sweet smile and your braided locs tied back with a thick hair tie. Then, to the tiniest pair of shorts, he's ever seen and your nipples pebbling under the thin white tank you were wearing. Thick thighs. Round ass.

He could feel a tent forming under his slacks.

"Papa!" Megumi exclaimed, reaching his arms out to him wanting to be in his arms, Toji complied, letting him rest on his arm.

"Oh! Okaeri Mr Fushiguro!" You said greet.

"Tadaima..." He groans lowly pressing a quick kiss on Megumi's hair,

"I prepared your bath for you... Well, it was supposed to be for Megumi but I'm pretty sure you're exhausted. Then, we can all have dinner together after your bath."

"S'fine. You two eat ahead. The kid is probably hungry." Toji lets Megumi down.

Megumi pouts,

"But, I want to eat together."

"I agree, it's okay, we can wait!"

That would be okay for Toji too, but he's trying to get rid of this boner. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13.1K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
5K 188 7
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...