INACTIVE FOR NOW - libido, �...

Bởi hey-aiko

ೃ⁀➷ when fushiguro toji has undeniable lust for his son's caretaker (last name) (first name). started 31.08.2... Xem Thêm

LIBIDO
˗ˏˋ₀₀₂'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₃'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₄'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ₀₀₁'ˎ˗

6.6K 285 145
Bởi hey-aiko

Fushiguro Toji is an extremely hot D.I.L.F.

There is no denying that he could make everyone's head swivel around when he walks past and definitely make everyone drop their panties once he gives him that look while raising his eyebrows. It could make a grown man drool. He's oozing of hotness. Sharp jawline. Hungry light olive green eyes. Dashingly accoutre in a dark fitted t-shirt showing off his beautiful six no- eight pack abs and that damn grey sweatpants that highlighted his muscular thick thighs if you look hard you might get a glimpse of what he's hiding underneath. He wears all that while he's at home relaxing or going on a jog around the neighbourhood that has everyone gathering.

However, you thought God would have held off blessing this man any further. On the cusps of becoming an incubus. Being as tempting as sin for the sake of savouring every bit of him, anyone might be willing to commit sin just so they could get a taste of heaven from that man.

Oh no, Toji looks even more dangerous with a dark blue dress shirt, the top three buttons being popped open exposing his collarbones and pectorals. Slacks hugging his thighs. Loose tie hanging around his neck. A walking piece of art that everyone has the need to get a sighting.

This Toji had everyone gathering like a Gala.

For a 30-year-old, he looks good- No, he looks fucking phenomenal. He definitely built like a bachelor in his 20's, the ones sporting all kinds of luxury suits and ties, driving around in revving bright flashy sports cars and hanging around those exclusive clubs where he finds all these ladies he brings to his penthouse in order to share a lustful night with.

Hence led to Toji being the most talked about man in the neighbourhood. And it is obvious why, he is one eye candy, men and women flock to him like a moth to a flame, trying to get a taste of the Fushiguro Toji.

However despite his rather crass, erotic reputation being a bachelor DILF. Divorcee Toji was a rather reserved private man, a complete opposite of what everyone thinks, who has been peacefully taking care of his 2-year-old son, Fushiguro Megumi. An exact copy of him, tufts of noir silky hair sticking out in every angle, the way his upper lips curls inwards and his nose scrunches when something unpleasant just doesn't go his way. A closed-off little boy who had trouble connecting with other people let alone other kids. He clung closely to his father and refused to leave his side.

Toji felt terrible for his son, he had no friends to go on a playdate with because Megumi was stunned socially and incredibly shy. Not to mention, Toji practically couldn't leave his side without worrying about coming home with the house turned upside down, in a meltdown and starving from refusing food that the babysitter prepared for him. The man would come hurling himself into arms, nose rose stained and dried tear trails down Megumi's smooth small cheeks.

At this point, Toji is at a loss as to what to do. He can't keep his head down on his laptop without picking up the phone to give a quick call home, just for him to get up and drop everything to rush back home. The higher-ups are constantly on his ass because he's not missing the deadlines for the crucial paperwork but, his son also is a priority, coming home to a starving son because he refused to eat is heartbreaking.

Dragging his son to the office didn't make it any better, it made Megumi anxious and teary, he didn't bat a single eye at his coworkers who cooed and offered sweets to the adorable boy. Not only to make him feel at ease but so Toji could leave for meetings he needed to attend. Megumi only clung closer to his father, burying his face deeply in his legs, fisting his ironed trousers as it wrinkled under his tight grip.

It only gets worse when it's around his female coworkers. The rose stained nose, sniffling and tears running on his cheeks, sprinted to the arms of his father.

Daycare was out of the question too. Toji was scolded by the elderly lady working there, berating him that she could not stay back till 9 in the evening and he had to pick him up at the specified time stated on the paperwork he signed. The woman once again reiterates, again and again, advising the single father to just hire a live-in nanny.

Toji had now written paperwork requesting for overtime anymore, less paperwork, cutting his work hours from 6 am to 9 pm, now to 7 am to 8 pm so Megumi will now have Toji's undivided attention, have a nice dinner, listen to Megumi ramble about random kid things Toji could never understand and he gets to tuck him into bed just right on schedule. The only problem is, who does he leave his son in the hours he's gone?

He seriously considered what the woman in the daycare had advised him. Afterall, he had no other choice, Toji needed help too. Being a single father is incredibly difficult and he wants the best life he could ever provide for his son.

Megumi deserves everything. He is a blessing to his life.

The man finally made his decision. Albeit, no other choice and a huge risk, with his son's major anxiety. Not to mention, the neighbourhood of desperate lonely housewives and husbands, fresh divorcees, widows and widowers and single bachelors and bachelorettes ready to settle down is after him. Hunting him down for the opportunity to buy his side.

He is very much well aware of his good looks. He'll, it's one of the reasons why he has a lot of one-night stand experience back in college. Devilish enticing looks and charms were the reason why he got to bed many women before his late ex-wife. The way their eyes follow his form up and down, hormone-filled teenagers playing dumb thinking they'll get their way with him.

He can't help but laugh.

Toji ran his large calloused rough hand over his face, leaning back on his office chair letting out a loud sigh, raking his fingers through his dark hair.

What is he going to do?

"Papa?" His little boy peeks through the slightly ajar door, bringing his tiny fist to rub the sleepiness away clutching on tightly onto his soft quilt blanket.

"What do ya need, kid?"

Megumi trotted over to his father, a quiet patter of his footsteps dragging his long dinosaur blanket behind him, carefully climbing on his father's lap, settling in comfortably and resting his head against his chest.

"Hm? What? You just comin' in here for a hug?" The man hums, running his large hand on his small back.

"Megumi. I gotta work late night hours now at the office, ya stayin' with someone." Toji sighs, "If I find someone who's fuckin' willin' to and someone who isn't from here."

"Why? Why not stay here with me?" Megumi mumbles, unable to keep his eyes open, fiddling with his now creased dress shirt, a trail of drool trickling on the side of his mouth.

He didn't respond. Toji would love nothing more but stay home all day with Megumi, have a great son and father bond. It's just impossible. Unless he was willing to risk that all in exchange for no food placed on the table. A roof over their head.

Fushiguro Toji, the next day, posted an ad online for a full-time live-in babysitter under a different name so, anyone who could be seriously infatuated or obsessed with him wouldn't bother him especially since he had to provide his phone number as well as his personal email.

It's been ten gruelling days. Toji only received at least a couple of applications and a lot happened to be very young women, who didn't even bat an eye at his son during their mini-interview at a nearby cafè. Just shamelessly stared at him, not paying attention to the words coming out of his mouth. It's a huge problem that concerns both himself and more importantly his son, their attention would merely be focused on him and seducing him.

That is definitely not what they were hired for.

"Fuckin' give me a break." Toji was ready to throw his laptop away-

His mobile started ringing.

"What do you want?" Toji practically growled at the other person on the line.

"O-Oh?" A sweet bashful voice stuttered, "Um... Hello sir, I'm (Last name) (First name), I saw your ad online! I would like to apply if the spot is still available, that is..." The voice trailed off.

He sighs frustrated, massaging his temples from the headache that he's been trying to nurse the whole day.

"Meet me at the downtown café in Ginza. The one with the fat pink character." Toji responds abruptly. With that he ended the call cutting off the lady on the other side of the line, chucking his mobile phone away on the loveseat just situated in front of his desk,

He hopes this applicant goes well finally.

He glanced at the ticking jet-black dial wrapped around his wrists, tapping his fingers on the wooden table, keeping a close eye on Megumi who was busily coloured in his puppy coloring book. The boy insisted must be brought. Swinging his little feet back and forth that didn't reach the floor humming a little happy tune under his breath from the game Animal Zebra Crossing, was it? He had a dark green frog hoodie on that had the sleeves rolled up because it went past his fingers.

Just then, his jade orbs caught a young woman, around her early 20s, Toji guessed, burst through the glass door looking flustered and panicked clutching onto her purse as she scanned for someone. She's hot and has a pretty face, which is the first thought that popped up in his head. Anyone would kill to bed her.

Eyeing your form up and down, letting his hungry eyes savour your honeyed/ebony soft, supple skin. Tight dress that hugged every curve of your body beautifully hidden underneath that blasted trench coat, tight sheer pantyhose hugging your thighs, he wanted to take a peek of what's underneath when you cross your legs over. Plump lips. Slurty eyes.

He's sure every bit of you is the embodiment of a succubus.

Then you two made eye contact. Sheepishly you approached their table,

"Are you...Mr Tanaka? I spoke to you on the phone the other day"

Right, his guise name.

"Yes." Toji responds abruptly.

"Hello, Sorry, I'm late." You apologised as you pulled out the free chair in front of them, you heard a gruff mumbled ''s'fine' as you sat in front of him reaching out your much smaller hand which he shook firmly with his large calloused ones, "(Last name) (First name)."

"The real names Fushiguro Toji." He smirks, running the pads of his thumb on his bottom lip

"Fushiguro Toji..." You mumbled to yourself, nodding, his name rolled off your tongue beautifully and smoothly like silk, could anyone even speak in such a way? It's alluring. Mindlessly shrugging off your trench coat as his eyes trailed over to your breast.

"Hi! And you must be the little man?" With a bright grin, you turn your attention to the exact replica mini version of the man, sitting beside him, who paused from colouring he immediately resumed back from his activities.

"I'm not a little man." The little boy pouts rather adorably, you could barely hear his response, his bottom lip sticking out and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Oh my gosh." Sighing exaggeratingly and throwing your hand in the air for an added dramatic effect as if you have committed a grave mistake.

"That was very silly of me. I should have known by the way you are behaving so well that you're a little man." You humour him a little, Megumi's hand paused and looked up from the neatly coloured page, his curious little doe evergreen round eyes staring at you.

"Oh! I'm sorry." You sat up "It's rude for me to not introduce myself properly!"

"I'm (Last name) (First name)! Nice to meet you!" You introduced yourself to the young boy sticking your hand out for him to shake. You saw the way his eyes lit up, he rose from the once slumped position he was in. From resting his chin on the wooden table to a proper posture.

"Fushiguro... Megumi..." The spiky-haired boy shook your hand firmly, his soft tiny hands engulfed by yours, "Nice to meet you too..."

You couldn't hold back your grin, he is adorable.

On the other hand, the older Fushiguro is astonished. He couldn't even describe how he felt at the moment, he was out of words yet the sense of pride is surging through his heart and couldn't help but look at Megumi with full fondness. Who was this? His son refuse physically to meet people in the eye and refused to do so. Megumi who gets all teary-eyed whenever someone attempts to have a little chat with him. Toji continued to observe the two of you from the sidelines, very much amused and impressed.

"How about we order something?" You suggest plucking up the laminated menu as you skim through the numerous delectable treats listed out. It also had accompanying photos along with it at the very bottom for the kid's menu, "What would you like to order, Megumi?"

Megumi picks up his own copy of the menu. Eyebrows knitted together in concentration.

"I... Want this one." He says, pointing at the burger with Kirby themed buns, some delicious golden star-shaped fries, soup in a mug and a side of small portions of healthy greens.

"Perfect! How about you, Mr Fushiguro? Anything you want? I'll be paying."

"Just black coffee."

"Alright, I'll be right back."

You are definitely hired in Toji's book.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

167K 5.2K 35
Fushiguro Toji x Fem! reader Toji is engaged to (Y/n)'s sister, Ayame, but the person who has seemed to have caught Toji's interest is his Fiancé's y...
699K 25.2K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
116 11 1
WHAT IS MY HEART BUT A DEAD GARDEN? WHAT ARE YOU BUT A FLOWER TENDING TO THE LOVE BLOOMING IN BETWEEN MY RIBCAGE? jujutsu kaisen fem...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...