Love after death (angel dust...

By Fox_Glove980

What will happen when an angel falls in love with a pornstar? Let's find out....... More

!WARNING!
1. Death
2. Welcome to hell
3. Valentino
4. Healing
5. Crazy dream
6. Love is in the air
7. Heated moment
8. Rooftop cuddles
9. Clanshi
A/N
10. Nightmare
11. Kidnapped
12. Inmortal
A/N
13. Revenge
14. Final

A/N

5.5K 41 7
By Fox_Glove980

This is my first book and will most likely be the only I write. It all depends on how well this one goes. I hope you like this book and I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm trying to get better on that. I don't really see much of angel dust x male!reader stories so I wanted to write one. I'm a girl so if this isn't acturate then you know why and please don't acttack my story with hatefull coments because words can really hurt.

Edit: I'm gonna move slowly but surely through each chapter and edit the grammar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 71 6
(Y/N) has been around since the beginning of hell, he might just be the most powerful overlord in all of hell. What is he doing at the Hazbin Hotel...
23.2K 437 19
(Y/N) (L/N) lived a normal teenage life, she was loved by her family and friends and never did anything bad, so she thought... but one summer evening...
Proposal By

Fanfiction

2.4K 107 22
Angel has had to face stressor after stressor in his life. When a porno shoot takes the stress too far, he goes to Husker with a deal. If the feline...
16.9K 367 9
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...