Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

โš ๏ธDo not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
๐Ÿฆ€1
๐Ÿฆ‘2
๐Ÿ™3
๐Ÿฆž4
๐Ÿฆ5
๐Ÿข6
๐Ÿฆ–7
๐Ÿ‰8
๐ŸฆŽ9
๐Ÿฆˆ10
๐Ÿณ11
๐Ÿฌ12
๐Ÿฆ13
๐Ÿฆ›14
๐Ÿฆ‡15
๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ16
๐Ÿง17
๐Ÿฆก18
๐Ÿ„19
๐Ÿฆ“20
๐Ÿผ21
๐Ÿฆจ 22
๐Ÿจ 23
๐Ÿฆฅ24
๐Ÿฆ™25
๐Ÿ26
๐Ÿป27
๐Ÿ’28
๐ŸŒ29
๐Ÿฆ˜30
๐Ÿฆข31
๐Ÿฐ32
๐Ÿ‘33
๐Ÿฃ34
๐Ÿ 35
๐Ÿˆ36
๐Ÿค38 ~final chapter~

๐Ÿ… 37

2.8K 84 17
By TaekookMF

No one's p.o.v

"Yes, yes. I am Jeon Taehyung." Taehyung was already lying on the hospital bed.
Dr.Lisa (her solo is insane, such a talented queen. Lalisaaaaa!!!)
was asking Taehyung some questions, just before he will go to delivery room.

"And you are Jeon Jungkook, the father on the babies and his husband?" Lisa made sure.

"Yes, that's me." Jungkook arrived to the hospital about an hour ago.
As he entered Taehyung's room he hugged his husband and made sure he was okay.

"Okay, so Taehyung you will probably stay giving birth in less than two hours.
If you feel any extreme pain or anything weird, please press this button." Lisa said, pointing at the button right above Taehyung's head.

The couple nodded and with that Lisa left the room to help other patients.
When Lisa exited the room, all of the hyungs entered to check up on the couple.

"Hey Jungkook, how are you Taehyung?" Jimin waved at Jungkook and asked Taehyung about his feelings.

"I am good Jimin, I got my Epidural so I don't feel almost any pain. Just a bit pressure around my lower stomach from time to time." Taehyung explained.

"Well, good to hear Tae." Jimin smiled.

'I can't wait for the babies to come out already." Jin said softly, smiling at the couple.

"Me either, I am so ready to hold them in my arms already." Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's tummy.

"I will teach them how to cook nicely and how to tell leJINdary jokes." Jin joked.

"Not again dude!" Hoseok joked.

"Don't dude me you piece of sunshine!" Jin scolded Hoseok making everyone laugh.

"I will teach them how to be super swag and how to sleep for long hours and how to rap." Yoongi said, making everyone say 'awwww' at his soft and protective side.

"I will teach them how to be good students and how to be a great leader." Namjoon said proudly.

"Well, I hear pure facts." Taehyung said.

"I will teach them how to smile and be positive, topping that with some dance lessons." Hoseok made a heart sign with his hands.

"I will teach them some dance moves as well and how to laugh without falling down on the ground! Oh wait. I can't do that!" Jimin said.

Everyone laughed at his joke.
They were so ready to welcome the four new family members.

"I hope I will be a good dad. I will teach them all I know and will try to provide them the best life that I can." Jungkook said.

"Awww kook, I don't have any doubts about that. You will be the best dad in the whole world!" Taehyung grabbed his husband's cheeks and pecked his lips.

"I will be a great mom or dad, whatever, for our babies. I will seround them with love, care and warmth.
I will make sure they will grow happily with good manners." Taehyung said.

They kept on talking until Taehyung felt the need to press the button.
All the hyungs left, leaving Jungkook and the doctors with Taehyung.

"Okay, Tae! You are ready to give birth.
On the count of three start to push as string as you can.
Take deep breaths from push to push to relax and to keep providing your pups oxygen." Lisa explained.

"Jisoo please hand me that towel." Lisa asked her assistant Jisoo.

"Okay Taehyung, 1...2...3... And push!" Lisa said.

Taehyung immediately started pushing as hard as he could.
You could hear groans and a bit of yelling from Taehyung but not because of extreme pain. Due to the need to release the strong pressure out of himself.

"Okay, I can see the first baby's head, push again!' lisa said.

"Come love, baby number one is almost here." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly, supporting him with calming words.

Taehyung looked at his exited husband and couldn't help but to smile.
He wanted this family so badly, so he gave his best.

"Aaaaand he is here, welcome baby number one." Jisoo and Lisa semi-yelled.

As the baby breathed some air for the first time he started to cry.
Taehyung immediately started crying himself while Jungkook teared up.

"We will clean him before giving him to you Taehyung. Now focus please on the rest of the babies." Lisa said, making Taehyung come back to reality.

Rose came into the room to help with the newborn, so Taehyung could focus on the rest.

After more tears, screams and groans Taehyung gave birth to his second pup.
It was a girl, a tiny little baby girl.

"Congratulations Taehyung and Jungkook, baby number two is out." Lisa said as the baby started crying.
Taehyung was so overwhelmed at this point, baby after baby is coming out of him.

Jisoo took the baby for a check up so Taehyung will be free to keep up with giving birth to the rest of the pups.

"Okay Taehyung you are half way through it. You are doing just great.
You have one powerful baby alpha and a beautiful baby girl rare omega.
What a great combination!" Jisoo giggled as she heard how excited Lisa was.

"A powerful alpha like me damnnn, haha. He will protect all his brothers and sisters. On top of that, we have a beautiful girl, an omega just like her other dad."
Jungkook happily cheered.

"Okay here we go, I can see baby number three is coming out!"

So, will Taehyung give birth successfully to all of the pups?
What will be their rank?

Hola schnitzels 👽🖖
How are you babies? Hope you are doing okay...

How was the chapter? Where can I improve my writing?

Make sure to drink lots of water, eat properly and smile :) You are the most precious thing in this whole world, don't forget about that 💕✨

Meme time ⏰😎

And this! Is one of the reasons why I love Yoongi

Awwwwwww

And this! Is my biggest fear.

🤣🤣🤣

Love you 💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 10.5K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
172K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
140K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...