Sound of Surviving

By TheQuietHufflepuff

Nevaeh and her family are transported to another world. One is cursed to forget and two are cursed to remembe... More

Aesthetic and Playlist
Hatter Family Season One
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Hatter Family Season Two
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Hatter Family Season Three
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Hatter Family Season Four
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Hatter Family Season Five
89
90

23

427 5 7
By TheQuietHufflepuff

Season Two

NEW YORK CITY

A man in business attire walked through the streets. He was traveling by foot, then subway and arrived at his apartment. Once he got inside, he saw that it was raining and noticed his window was open. As he attempted to close his window, he dropped his cell phone down the fire escape. Frustrated, with the window still open, he leaned his head against the windowsill. A pigeon landed on the sill and quickly flew away. When the man looked up, he noticed it had left a postcard with a single word on the back.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Prince Phillip and Mulan were riding towards an abandoned castle on horseback. When they arrived, they found Aurora lying on a dais, under a spell. Phillip cut through the vines while Mulan remained back.

"If this works, we don't tell her everything," Phillip said as he stood over Aurora. "Not right away."

Mulan nodded. Philip kissed Aurora, and a pulse of magic spread throughout the land.

Aurora woke up and gasped. "Phillip..."

Phillip smiled. "Yes, Aurora."

"I told you not to come after me."

They kissed again and Phillip helped her up.

"How long have I been asleep?" Aurora asked. "What happened?"

Phillip shook his head. "It doesn't matter. The worst of it is over. Now that we're together, we'll restore this castle and our kingdom. As we dreamt. We'll be here always."

Aurora looked around. "Where is everyone? Why does it need to be rebuilt?"

"It's a long story. And you, my love, need rest."

"I've had my fill of rest."

"Come with me. Our people have gathered in a new safe haven. We must join them."

"A safe haven... From Maleficent?"

"No. Worry not -- she can no longer harm us."

"First, she goes after my mother, then me. Forgive me if I'm still a bit wary."

"Don't be. There are new dangers now. But nothing we can't handle."

REAL WORLD - STORYBROOKE

The purple smoke was still swirling around the town. Mary Margaret and David were on the main street.

"What's happening?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Let's find out," David said.

The purple smoke dissipated and they came across Granny and Ruby's reunion.

"Oh!" Granny cried, engulfing Ruby in a hug.

Ruby noticed Mary Margaret and called, "Snow?"

Mary Margaret and Ruby embraced.

The seven dwarves found the group.

"Your Highness," Leroy greeted.

Mary Margaret and the seven of them shared a group hug.

"The curse... It's broken?" Leroy asked.

David nodded. "Well, it appears so."

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby wondered.

"Now? Now I find my daughter," Mary Margaret said.

Emma, who had been standing behind them, spoke up. "So, it's true."

Mary Margaret cupped Emma's face before hugging her, and the gesture was not returned by Emma. "You found us."

David joined in on the hug.

Henry had arrived with Emma and the former questioned, "Grandpa?"

David smiled. "Yeah, kid. I suppose so."

They continued hugging and Henry said, "She did it. She saved you."

"She saved all of us," Mary Margaret said.

"I... Well..." Emma stammered.

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy asked.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," David replied.

"Well, what was that smoke?" Mr. Clark wondered.

"Who did this? What was that smoke?" everyone asked.

"A-And why?" Walter added.

"And what was that smoke?"

Mother Superior joined the crowd. "Magic. It's here. I can feel it."

"Magic? In Storybrooke? You're the Blue Fairy. Do something magical," Henry told her.

Mother Superior shook her head. "It's not quite that simple, Henry. No wand, no fairy dust... Matters are complicated, now."

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing hit -- the Queen," Leroy suggested.

"No, wait. It wasn't Regina," Emma said.

WOODS - WELL

"My darling Belle... You have to tell me what happened to you," Mr. Gold said.

"I was abducted," Belle replied.

"Regina."

She nodded. "She locked me away until her curse, and I've been in the asylum ever since."

"For 28 years?" Belle nodded again. "All these years, you've been here. Alive."

"Is... Is that... Is that why you did this? Why you wanted magic? For revenge?"

"No, no. But it might come in handy."

"No. No."

"I cannot let this stand, Belle. I will not let this stand!"

"Look, promise me. Promise me you won't give in to your hate. Promise me you won't kill her. Promise me, and we can be together."

"Sweetheart... I promise."

The two of them kissed.

The crowd was on the main street heading towards Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop.

Mary Margaret glanced at Emma. "Is there anything that you want to ask us? You must have questions."

"The only questions I have are for Mr. Gold," Emma said. "Why did he double-cross me, and what did he do to this town?"

"Uh... Shouldn't we talk about 'it' first?"

"What?"

"Us, your life, everything?"

"Can we do everything maybe later? Like, with a glass of wine. Or... several... bottles."

"I know it's a lot to take in -- for all of us," David said.

Mary Margaret nodded. "And we don't want to push, but we've waited for this moment for so long-"

Emma cut her off. "Yeah, so have I. I've thought about this moment my entire life. I've imagined who you might be. But, of all the scenarios that I concocted, my parents being... I-I just need a little time. That's... That's all."

A man shouted. "Come on!"

The group looked behind them and saw an angry mob running down a cross street.

"Snow," David called.

"There you are," Archie said. "Come with me. I need your help. Dr. Whale's whipped everyone into a frenzy. They're going to Regina's house. They're going to kill her!"

"Great, let's watch," Leroy replied.

"No. No, we cannot stoop to her level. No matter who she is or what she's done, killing her is wrong."

Henry nodded. "He's right. Please. She's still my mom."

"We have to stop them," Emma agreed.

David frowned. "If the Blue Fairy is right and magic is here, Regina could have her powers back. They'll be marching into a slaughter."

The group ran towards the direction of the mob.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Phillip and Aurora were talking as Mulan surveyed the area. She paused, then crouched to feel the ground. She felt a vibration and drew her sword. From below, a wraith burst through, throwing Mulan back. Phillip drew his sword and swung it wildly at the wraith.

"Phillip!" Aurora cried.

He hit the chain of the medallion around the wraith's neck, causing it to fall to the ground. The wraith flew away. The three gathered, and Phillip bent over to pick up the dropped medallion.

"What was that thing?" Aurora asked.

"Something bad," Phillip answered, looking down at the medallion in his hand.

REAL WORLD

Mr. Gold and Belle arrived at the pawn shop.

"You, uh... You wait here, Belle," Mr. Gold told her. "I'm going to find you something to wear. You've spent enough time in these rags."

"Thank you," Belle answered.

Mr. Gold went into the back room while Belle waited out front.

Mr. Gold put on a pair of gloves and pulled a chest off one of his shelves and opened it. Inside, there was the wraith's medallion.

The angry mob reached Regina's house and Dr. Whale banged on the door.

"Open up! Open up! Open up, or we're coming in!" Dr. Whale demanded.

Regina casually answered the door. "Can I help you?"

"That smirk isn't going to last forever, Regina. You took everyone from us, and now-"

"What? Now you're going to kill me?"

"Eventually. But first, you need to suffer."

"Listening to you has been enough suffering for all of us."

Regina pushed Dr. Whale off the step. "That's right. You wanted to see your Queen? Well, my dears. Here... She... Is." She extended her arms in an attempt to do magic, but nothing happened.

The crowd flinched before realizing she couldn't perform magic and cried, "She's powerless!"

"What?"

"Get her!"

Dr. Whale grabbed Regina and slammed her against the doorway pillar. "Now... Where were we?"

Emma rushed through the crowd, with the rest of the group behind her. "Let her go. Let her go! Let her go!" She pushed Dr. Whale away from Regina.

Dr. Whale glared at Emma. "Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I am still the Sheriff."

"And because she saved you," David added. "All of you!"

Mary Margaret nodded. "And because no matter what Regina did, it does not justify this."

"We are not murderers here," Emma said.

"Well, we're not from this world," Dr. Whale shot back.

"Yeah, well, you're in it now," Emma told them.

David pushed Dr. Whale. "Okay, Whale. We're done."

Dr. Whale pushed back. "Back off. You're not my prince."

"Who are you, Whale?"

"That's my business."

"Well my business, is making sure this town doesn't go to hell. So, whether or not I'm your prince, isn't the issue. We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it."

"And Regina's death won't provide any answers," Mary Margaret said. "She needs to be locked up. For her safety and, more importantly, for ours."

Emma, David, Mary Margaret and Regina gathered at the station. They locked Regina in one of the cells.

"So, I'm a prisoner now," Regina said.

David frowned. "The curse is broken. Why didn't we go back."

"Because there's nothing to go back to. That land is gone."

"We should get Gold," Mary Margaret suggested.

The three left, leaving Regina alone. She tried to magically unlock her cell door, but was unsuccessful.

Mr. Gold entered. "Magic is different here, dearie."

"I noticed," Regina retorted. "I assume this is all your doing."

"Most things are."

"Get to it, Rumple. What do you want? You're here to finish the job."

"No, no, no. You're safe from me."

"I feel so relieved."

"I made a promise to someone that I won't kill you."

"Who could elicit that from you?"

"Belle."

"She's alive."

"You are a dreadful liar."

"I could've killed her, but I didn't."

"Yeah, and you did much worse than that. You kept her alive, so you could kill her when it suited you. A fate worse than death. Which, incidentally, is exactly what I've got in store for you."

Mr. Gold grabbed Regina's arm and pulled it through the bars. He took the medallion and pushed it into the palm of her hand.

"Is that..." Regina began.

"Yes, dearie," Mr. Gold replied. "The one thing no one can escape -- destiny. And, I promise yours is particularly unpleasant."

He removed the medallion. Regina inspected her hand, but it appeared unmarked.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Mulan, Phillip and Aurora were still at the castle.

"Cretin," Mulan said. "In your land, you would call it a wraith."

Aurora frowned. "I'm sorry. Who is this?"

"A friend." Mulan removed her helmet.

"You're... a girl."

"My name is Mulan."

"In your absence, she's helped me like no other. We fought many battles together," Phillip explained.

"With a woman," Aurora said.

"And now, we have another war to wage," Mulan warned. "The cretin -- the wraith -- is one of the most dangerous creatures in all the known lands. A soul sucker. According to the legend, it marks its victims and removes their souls -- damning them for all eternity." Screams were heard in the background. "Those are the sounds of the souls that stopped trying to escape. But fortune favored us, as we all avoided the mark. We need to begin our journey."

"It's okay," Phillip reassured. "We'll be safe with our people." He hugged Aurora and noticed the mark on the palm of his hand.

"Phillip, what is it?" Aurora questioned.

He quickly hid his hand. "Nothing. Everything's fine."

REAL WORLD

Mr. Gold brought his Dark One dagger and the medallion into the woods. He dropped the medallion on the ground and raised his dagger. "The Dark One summons thee." He stabbed the ground with the dagger.

Regina abruptly awoke in her cell. She stared at the palm of her hand, which had a visible mark.

Mr. Gold watched as the wraith emerged from the medallion and flew off.

David and Mary Margaret watched as Emma loaded Henry into the car with Ruby.

"Keep him safe, Ruby," Emma said.

"Don't push it, Snow," David told his wife.

"I'm not..." Mary Margaret began.

"You guys ready?" Emma asked.

"We need to talk."

"I... Well, I don't... I just... I don't want to talk."

"Well, I do, 'kay. Gold can wait. I can't. I mean, you're my daughter, and... I want to talk to you. I know that we have talked. But, we didn't know that we were talking. And we talked about things we probably shouldn't even have talked about -- one night stands and the like."

David frowned. "One night stands?"

"Whale."

"Whale?!"

"We were cursed. That is neither here, nor there. The point is, we did not know that we were mother and daughter and, now, we do. And, so... Please, let's talk."

"Okay," Emma agreed. "What do you want to talk about?"

"We're together -- finally. And I can't help but think you're not happy about it."

"Oh, I am. But, see... Here's the thing -- no matter what the circumstances, for 28 years I only knew one thing. That my parents sent me away."

"We did that to give you your best chance."

"You did it for everyone, because that's who you are. Leaders, heroes, princes, and princesses, and that's great. A-And amazing. And wonderful. But it doesn't change the fact that, for my entire life, I've been alone."

"But, if we hadn't sent you away, you would've been cursed, too."

"But we would've been together. Which curse is worse? Come on. Let's just... Let's go find Gold."

FAIRY TALE WORLD

"We should camp here tonight," Mulan said. "The wraith only appears when light is absent. That's why it ran when it first appeared. Light is its adversary."

Aurora frowned. "And you want to stop. Now?"

"It's looking for a mark -- something alive. Our best bet is to be still until the night passes."

"She's right," Phillip agreed. "We have to rest here." He set up a makeshift shelter for Aurora. "Here. You should sleep."

Aurora shook her head. "No. I-I can't."

"Just relax. It'll come."

"No, I mean I won't sleep. Not after what I just went through." Phillip's demeanor changed. "What's wrong?"

"I just missed you so much."

"And now, you don't have to."

"I'm going to find wood to build this fire. I'll be back ion five minutes." He frenziedly kissed her.

"That's a 'see you in five minutes' kiss?"

Phillip smiled. "I'm making up for lost time. I love you."

"I love you, too."

REAL WORLD

Mr. Gold was making tea when Emma, Mary Margaret and David entered his shop. Scarlet was already inside, about to confront Mr. Gold as well.

"What can I do for you?" Mr. Gold asked.

"What you can do, is tell us what you did," Emma replied.

"I'm sorry. You're going to have to be more specific."

David narrowed his eyes. "You know damn well what we're talking about."

"You double-crossed Emma, you, uh, took your... potion, from her," Mary Margaret said.

"And did who knows what to this town."

"And, worst of all, you risked Henry's life," Emma added.

"Well, that is quite a litany of grievances now, isn't it?" Mr. Gold questioned.

"Maybe I don't need answers. Maybe, I just need to punch you in the face."

"Really, dearie? Allow me to answer your questions with some of my own, all right? Did your dear boy Henry survive?"

"Yeah."

"Is the curse broken? And let's see. Uh, Miss Swan. How long have you been searching for your parents? Looks like you're reunited. Seems like, rather a punch in the face, I deserve a thank you."

"Twist my words all you want. What was the purple haze that you brought?"

"You know... Magic."

"Why?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"Not telling."

A loud explosion rocked the building.

"What the hell was that?" Emma demanded.

Scarlet frowned and looked around. "What the-"

They rushed to the window to find all the transformers blowing up outside.

"That... Is my gift to you," Mr. Gold said. "That... Is going to take care of Regina."

"Emma, Scarlet, come on," Mary Margaret told them.

"We need to go take care of this," David said.

Emma glanced back at Mr. Gold. "We're not done."

"Oh, I know," Mr. Gold replied. "You still owe me a favor. As does your friend the White Queen."

The three left and Belle entered.

"Hey," Mr. Gold greeted.

"You lied to me," Belle retorted.

"No, I-I kept my word. I, will not kill her."

"No. You toy with words like you do people. You're still a man who makes wrong choices. I thought you'd changed."

"What? In the hour you've known me?"

Belle headed towards the door and Mr. Gold called, "Belle, I... I'm sorry. Belle, I'm sorry. I am." She left.

FAIRY TALE WORLD - CAMPSITE

Mulan was trying to start a fire with flint while Aurora watched. They heard the souls screaming.

"Where's Phillip?" Aurora asked.

"I thought he was in your tent?" Mulan replied in a questioning tone.

"He said he was making a fire."

"I'm making the fire."

"I can see that."

"He left. The voices are gone."

"W-Why would he leave?"

"Because he was marked." She got up to leave.

"What are you doing?"

"Going after him. He's sacrificing himself for you."

"No, for both of us. We have to get him."

"I'm going all alone. You'll only slow me down."

"No, I won't slow you down. Mulan! Mulan!"

Mulan didn't stop and Aurora chased after her.

"Mulan, wait! Mulan! Mulan!"

REAL WORLD

The wraith cut the power at the station where Regina was still in her cell.

"Hello?" Regina called. "Who's there?"

The wraith entered and pulled the door off the cell. Emma, David, Scarlet and Mary Margaret arrived as the wraith began sucking out Regina's soul.

"Hey!" David cried, smashing the wraith with a chair.

The wraith began throwing furniture around the station.

"Over here!" Mary Margaret yelled, using a lighter and an aerosol can to create a flamethrower, which drove the wraith out the window.

"What the hell was that thing?" Emma asked.

"A wraith," Regina said. "A soul sucker."

"Did I-" Mary Margaret began.

"Kill it? No, it's regenerating. It'll be back. It doesn't stop until it devours its prey -- me."

"So, how did we kill it," Emma and Scarlet questioned.

"There's no way. Can't kill something that's already dead."

"Then, we have a problem," Emma said.

David shook his head. "No, we don't. Regina does."

"What?" Regina frowned.

"David?" Mary Margaret asked.

Emma narrowed her eyes. "You want her to die?"

David shrugged. "Why not? Then it goes away and then, we're safe."

"That's quite the example you're setting for your daughter, there," Regina shot back.

"No, you don't get to judge us."

"Let me ask you something. Where do you think that thing came from? Gold."

"I made a promise to Henry," Emma said. "She's not dying."

"If it can be killed, what do you suggest?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Send it somewhere it can't hurt anyone," Regina replied.

Scarlet nodded. "That seems perfectly logical."

REGINA'S OFFICE

Regina pulled out the hat box containing Jefferson's hat.

"Did Henry really ask you to protect me?" Regina asked.

"Yes," Emma said as Regina pulled out the hat. "The hat. You had it all along."

"What do you mean?"

"That's Jefferson's hat."

"Who's Jefferson?"

"My brother-in-law," Scarlet replied. "Nevaeh's husband."

Mary Margaret and David entered with brooms for improvised torches.

"Torches -- for when it comes back," David explained. "I know it's old-fashioned, but so am I."

"So," Mary Margaret said. "How does it work?"

The three of them brought the hat and torches to another room.

"It will open a portal to our land," Regina said. "All we have to do is send the wraith in there."

David nodded. "Oh, yeah. Just that."

Mary Margaret frowned. "I don't understand. I thought our land was gone?"

"It is," Regina replied. "But,, sending it to a place that no longer exists... Well, that's banishing it to oblivion."

The lights began flickering as they heard the wraith approaching and they lit their torches.

"Regina," Emma called.

Regina attempted to open a portal with the hat, but it only slightly spun. "I'm trying."

The doors to the room burst open.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Mulan was trying to track Phillip in the forest when she heard a noise behind her. She drew her sword, but discovered it was only Aurora on horseback.

"I found one of the horses," Aurora said. "I'm coming with you."

Mulan frowned. "You need to stay here. It's dangerous."

"I wasn't asking for your permission."

"That thing out there is dangerous. And Phillip? He left to protect you. So, even if I don't believe in his methods, I'm going to honor his wishes. I'm going to keep you safe."

"I never asked him to."

"He never had to. Everything he does, he does for you. And now, he's going to die for you. Love is sacrifice. Something you clearly don't understand."

"I'm not going to let him face that alone."

"He won't. But, with all de respect, Your Highness? Phillip's best chance is me."

"You love him."

"What?"

"Phillip. You love him, too."

"I owe him much. We fought many battles together side by side, nothing more."

"Deny it all you want. I know love when I see it."

"You're wrong."

They heard the wraith in the distance.

"Phillip..." Aurora called softly.

REAL WORLD

The wraith entered.

"Regina," Emma called.

"I know," Regina said.

David used his broom torch to keep the wraith at bay. Mary Margaret grabbed a bottle of alcohol from a nearby table and poured it along the railing in front of them.

"David!" Mary Margaret yelled.

David got behind the barrier and lit the railing on fire. "Hurry!"

"It's not working!" Regina told them.

No matter what Regina tried, she couldn't get the hat to open a portal.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

In the forest, Phillip, armed with a torch, tried to provoke the wraith. "Come on, you bastard!" Mulan and Aurora arrived. "No! Stay back!"

"Phillip, what are you doing?" Aurora asked.

"I know what I'm doing."

"No, please. We can help you fight!"

"Go! It will find me." The wraith howled. "I've been marked. It's too late for me. Go! There's no other way."

Mulan nodded. "Yes, there is. Give me the talisman, and I can mark myself. You can live."

"This is my choice. To save you. To save both of you."

Aurora shook her head. "No, Phillip, I don't want to live without you."

"Neither do I." The wraith arrived. "You two need to keep each other safe."

"Phillip, no!"

"I love you."

The wraith attacked Phillip and began sucking out his soul.

"No!" Aurora cried. "Stop! Phillip!"

Phillip collapsed and the wraith disappeared.

"Phillip! Phillip!"

REAL WORLD

The group held off the wraith while Regina struggled to get the hat to work.

"It's not working!" Regina yelled.

"What is the problem?" Emma asked.

"Magic... It's different here."

"Now would be the time!" David suggested.

Emma and Scarlet touched Regina's shoulders, which triggered Regina's magic. The hat began to spin and the purple vortex appeared.

"It's coming!" David warned.

The wraith got past David's defense and charged towards Regina and the hat.

"Regina!" Emma called.

Emma pushed Regina out of the way and the wraith fell through the portal. On the way down, it grabbed Emma's ankle and dragged her through the portal as well.

"No!" Mary Margaret and Scarlet yelled.

"No!" David repeated.

"I'm not losing her again," Mary Margaret said.

"Neither am I!"

Mary Margaret and Scarlet jumped into the portal to follow Emma. David jumped towards the vortex, but the portal closed before he could get through it. He landed on the floor as Regina looked on.

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Mulan and Aurora placed Phillip's body on the dais at the castle.

"This palace was to be our home," Aurora said sadly. "You have to spend eternity here."

"How did you end up here in your cursed state?" Mulan asked.

"You're not the only one who knows about sacrifice."

Mulan took out the medallion and handed it to Aurora. "You should have it."

"Thank you."

REAL WORLD

David frantically swiped at the floor, when he noticed the crushed hate underneath him. He got up and stalked towards Regina. "Where are they?!"

"I have no idea," Regina admitted.

"Are they dead?"

"The curse -- it destroyed all the lands."

"Are they dead?!"

"I don't know."

"I should've killed you myself."

"Well, then. What's stopping you?"

Regina magically threw David against the opposite wall. Vines magically protruded from the wall, holding David in place while attempting to strangle him.

"You think you're some heroic prince?" Regina shot back. "Please. You're nothing but the son of a shepherd. I should've killed you when I could. And now... Now I can."

Henry and Ruby entered the station to see Regina holding David hostage.

"Mom?" Henry called.

Regina turned to him. "Henry, what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing?"

"It's okay. You're safe now."

The vines disappeared and David fell to the ground. Ruby went to help him.

Henry looked around. "W-Where's my mom, Scarlet and where's-"

"They're gone. They fell through a portal. They're... Henry, I'm sorry."

Henry shook his head. "No, you're not. You really are the Evil Queen. I don't want to see you again."

Regina looked at him. "No, don't say that. I love you."

"Then, prove it. Get Emma, Scarlet and Mary Margaret back. And until then, leave me -- leave everyone -- alone."

"But where will you go?"

"With me," David said.

They left, leaving Regina alone in the station.

---

Mr. Gold was spinning straw at the wheel in his pawn shop.

Belle entered. "Hi."

"Hey," Mr. Gold replied.

"I, uh, went for a long walk."

"I thought you didn't want to see me?"

"I didn't. But I... I was worried."

"Well, the beast is gone and Regina... lives."

"So, uh... You didn't get what you wanted."

"Well, that remains to be seen."

She noticed the chipped cup and picked it up. "You, uh... You still have it. My chipped cup."

"There are many, many things in this shop. But this? This is the only thing I truly cherish. And now, you must leave."

"W-What?"

"You must leave because, despite what you hope, I'm still a monster."

"Don't you see? That's exactly the reason I have to stay."

---

David and Henry arrived at Mary Margaret's apartment.

Henry picked up a picture of Emma and Mary Margaret. He looked at another of Emma, Mary Margaret and Scarlet.

"Henry?" David called.

"Yeah?" Henry asked.

"Don't worry. Emma, Scarlet and Mary Margaret -- they're alive."

"How do you know?"

"I have faith."

"But..."

"Henry. Come here. I will find them. I will always find them." David hugged him.

FTW

Aurora was resting her head on Phillip's chest.

Mulan walked up. "We should leave this place. It's not safe here."

"But the wraith is gone," Aurora replied.

"There's more. You need to know everything. Much has changed in our land since you've been asleep."

"It was less than a year."

"In a manner of speaking. You see, as you slept, and Phillip and I searched for you, something worse happened."

"What?"

"Are you familiar with Regina, the Queen?"

"Yes."

"She cast a curse on this land. A terrible, terrible curse. It ripped everyone away to another world."

"But, we're still here."

"This corner of the land was untouched. No one knows why. But something saved us. And, for 28 years, we were frozen. And then... Time started again. The terrible curse's power was weakened. Phillip and I were able to resume our search. We found you. But the land is ravished with dangers more fearsome than you can imagine. For those of us who remain, we found a safe haven. We must go there now."

They heard a noise coming from the hole where the wraith initially appeared and went to investigate.

"Something's in there," Aurora said.

"Stay back," Mulan demanded.

"What did it bring?"

Mulan peered into the hole and Aurora asked, "What is it? What do you see?" Mulan pulled back some of the rubble. "Mulan, what is that?"

"That..." Mulan began. "That, is what brought the wraith here. That's what killed our prince."

Emma, Scarlet and Mary Margaret were lying amongst the rubble near the hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 83 46
The heroes must team up with villains to rescue a kidnapped boy. Two lovers rekindle the flame one tried so hard to ignore in the midst of trouble...
125K 4.1K 104
***The sequel to Dreams Comes True*** This book occurs after Regina confesses to Gold that she will get revenge for Cora's death. While trying to st...
56.8K 1K 20
Y/n is Captain Hook's daughter and has been living in Storybrooke for a while now. Currently, Emma and Regina are trying to break the trigger for the...
18.8K 466 47
Henrietta Wilma "Indiana" (Indy) Jones craves adventure and seeks it out as often as she can. But one adventure takes her far beyond her wildest ima...