Love You Forever And Always (...

Galing kay Bellanatx

Childhood friends get spilt up but when they reunited. Will they be more then friends? Or Will there past tog... Higit pa

Oh Fuck
For fuck sake
Oh my god!
Yes! Yes!
Secrets so many secrets
No not again!
Tonys horrible parties
Arguement
Shopping
Drama
Harley
A/n
Glad ur dead ;)
A/N
Tony's party

On The Run

1.2K 20 17
Galing kay Bellanatx

Y/N POV 

It was a normal nice sunny day in Paris and I am still in this shit hole of a hotel. The mould on the walls grow more and more everyday. I can't move out of this place until it is safe. I know they are looking for me, they have eyes everywhere.  

* Time Skip Lol* 

One month later, my phones rings so I make my way to find it so I can answer it. "Great its my boss" I whisper to myself. " Y/N We have some good news for you" He says " What the fuck is it now" I replied to him knowing  that isn't going be good. " We have a mission for you" He says happily. " Okay what is it" confused because he is never happy about anything. " We are sending you to kill Natalia Rushman who is a big threat to our company" He says " Okay when do I start" I say  " Tomorrow at 5 am, your going to get a plane to New York" He replied "Alright can I go now" I reply trying to end this conversation as quickly as possible. "Yes you can but before you go don't get caught and don't look her up I know what your like" he says suspiciously. " Okay I get it I won't look her up and don't worry I will be fine" I say. He hangs up. 

Natalia Rushman that name sounded familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on where I have heard that name before. I should just forget about it and start packing. I put on  I wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red while I pack. I couldn't wait to see the outside of the beautiful Paris that everyone talks about. 

————————————————————————————————————————

So that's the end of  first  chapter of this book and I can't wait to write some more and this story. 

Sorry this chapter is short.  

Love Bella  <3  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

160K 4.6K 42
Being a new recruit for the Avengers, gives you a fresh start after getting cheated on. With the power to control thoughts and memories, will you be...
5.1K 153 8
After a new member joins the Avengers, Wanda and Natasha fall deeply in love with her. But what happens when this new member is a lot more secretive...
61.2K 1.6K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...
92.1K 2.8K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...