Dream & Promise...🖤🤍 ✅

Od lavannyamhaskar

Where win gets DREAM of an child, but don't know who is he , but.... somehow he looks FAMILIAR to him.. When... Více

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an update
Not an update
Chapter 18
*Epilogue*
Chapter 20
Chapter 19
Not An update...

Chapter 17

615 35 0
Od lavannyamhaskar

As win turned around he was shocked.
In front of him bright was on his one knee. Holding a red box which was open and their was two beautiful rings in their.

As bright begin....

Win, my love. Today I am doing the thing I've waited for the most. I know its early we have meet two three months before. But you know that i've loved you before that. I love you so much. And want to spend my life with you. So today, I bright vachirawit chivaree wants to tell you that will you marry me. Win metawin opas-iamkajorn....I want to spend my whole life with you.
I love you...my baby bunny.

He stops....
And get up to wipe the tears that are flowing like a waterfall from wins eyes.
Win hugs him tight and say...
Yes... Yes... A hundred time yes. I love you too, bright, my love, my wolfie...

As those words come out from wins mouth. Bright bloom in happiness. He leans forward to kiss win. And they kiss passionately...

The kiss was passionate. They were so into it. They were kissing each other with need and full of love.
After sometime they parted.
And stare at each other, with full love. Their face was inches away. They rested their forehead together and close their eyes with a beautiful smile lingering on their faces.

Then they backed away, bright take wins hand in his hand, first he kiss his hand and then put the ring on his ring finger.
After win does the same.
And hug bright again.
I love you.... I love you so much bright. win said.

I love you too win.bright said and kiss his head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND LATE UPDATE WILL UPDATE SOON.
LOVE YOU❤️😘

Stay safe, stay healthy
Support brightwin 🐰🦊❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.5K 3.3K 20
Sarawat loses his memory in an accident. He wakes up only to find out he's married to his childhood best friend, Molly who is pregnant. Five years pa...
54.3K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...
55.7K 2.2K 28
"P'Brighttttttttt!!!" Win whining while kicking the air . "No win. You cant follow me . you are a kid so a big no "Bright leave closing the door . "...
591K 14.8K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...