||| Behind That Account ||| T...

By mochiipmunk

A Park Jihoon fanfic. Jihoon having a sister who was the author of the story that you are accidentally ---or... More

[You Must read...]
CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

11 0 0
By mochiipmunk

Students have four-eighty minute periods daily equivalent of eight hours and it is equally divided for all of your subjects.

Over forty-five courses are provided on your school, depending upon a student's past record, at least six of eight periods are devoted to core requirements in Science, Social Science, Physical Education and Health, English and Foreign Language, and here, where letters and numbers joined forces to haunt students until their peaceful dreams, presenting...Mathematics!

Nope. For some reason, yes you agree that it actually bring students to indeed experience the needlemaking life, some even said when math time arrives, you can taste the hell, but you strongly oppose the second one.

Mathematics exists not for everyone of us to like and be interested, heck if that's an actual person what would it say? As if it even like you either way.

So, as Mathematics lover, respecting others point of view on math was one in your mind. You can't forbid them to hate it though because you fully understand them since you experienced it too, so the least you can do is give assistance to others when they ask for help.

“after this, what's next? Does my calculations were correct or I missed some parts?.” Yeonjun utter, eyes not leaving the paper with scribbled numbers and symbols on his desk. Brows furrowing, thinking deeply if he indeed made some errors and will definitely back to the very very top if maybe, praying solemnly not to.

The room was filled with deep sighs, complaints, groanings and painful complaints. Your math teacher temporarily left because of a call, so all scattered around to different corners, grabbing the chance, hurrying for different reasons.

There's some taking pictures, making a DIY xerox copy of the original paper of the other, or simply asking that makes the classroom seems a beehive.  Murmur there, murmur everywhere.

At school, the way students asked was divided into three categories, namely the,

“where is final answer? Oh this.”

The D.T.P. - or the direct to the point, in this category, students tend to ask or find the equal sign where the answers are, that they're so naive to know that they need the solution for it.

“let me have a look, thanks. ”

G.W.Y.S. - some students asked the owner of the paper if they're allowed to copy but immediately starts before the owner had their chance to respond, Go Without Your Signal....

And lastly...

W.T.L. - they are the students that asked for help, throughout the part that they don't understand, they'll probably go to experts and are Willing To Learn...
but only few do this since they said that it's a waste of time. And their famous lines were,

“is this correct? Oh no I'm probably wrong.”

( lol I'm low-key on the third category but there were times that my brain dries so I prolly annoyed my fat-brained classmate😅 but I promise I have an average IQ.)

“no, just this part. You need to substitute this variable into number two because it's the next we must use.  Yeah, that part inside the column.” you pointed as Yeonjun followed your index finger on the paper. And an ‘oh right!’ was heard once he spotted it, immediately using that number to solve for the last part. At last.

While he's solving, you instinctively turned to your own paper and saw that you must use markers to highlight your answers, so you also turned for your bag and found the thing on the slightly spacious part of your bag. Your markers was originally in a standing position but now it's diagonally arranged.

Oh no...my wallet is missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You're now heading to the small library near your classroom. Your school have multiple libraries in different sizes and are located on different parts of the campus but you can't afford to go to the huge one because it's only recess time.

The reason was, you're running away from the said time and planning to busy yourself on reading because you thought you forgot your wallet and you have nothing to eat for recess so you want to do something else to let your hungry stomach go past without you knowing.

Little did you know that you dropped your wallet coming to school.

But at least you can have free food later at lunch time because Yeonjun insist to treat you as exchange for your help.

Not that he knew you forgot your wallet, you're just lucky because it's a nice timing so you immediately agreed. But for now you need to endure your rumbling stomach.

  You make yourself comfortable by sitting in the right corner inside the library where one of the window was located, few people were there since its recess. You found the place not that perfect but peaceful everytime and it made you unconsciously gaze at the details of it but you also remember that you need to find a book to read so you stand and tiptoed to a shelf and once you found an interesting title, pair of eyes meet yours which followed by another pair, outside the window you're facing when you turned back.

You recognize the one since he helped you a while ago in the ‘entry issue’ you're previously in.

He smiled at you, probably he recognized you as well but the other continued his walk with his pouty lips that makes you think if he's sulky or something.

You recognize him too because he's one of your batchmates. They're carrying load of books piled up and you realize that they're heading towards the library where you are.

You finally sit and open the book you're holding. They entered the library and was putting back the books they carried because you was hearing them on your back while you were reading, a few audible whispers exchange that made the other people beside you shushed them.

A tap on your shoulder made you jump a bit in your sit out of pure shock and the culprit immediately bowed for apology.

“Hi noona! I'm Doyoung, I'm the one that helped you lately. ” he said smiling once again. His voice made his companion look to both of you and secretly tap him in the arm, yet your eyes didn't miss that.

“uhm...thank you.” You sincerely replied bowing at the process, a bit astonished as to why he's sure that you're his senior (for calling you noona) and a bit awkward because, truthfully, that's all you thought to say.

They then immediately bid goodbye once one person in the library told Doyoung that they need to go back to their class before recess ends. They're now three to exit the library.

You once again engrossed yourself on reading. The book was full of humor that made you randomly remember the silliness of your father.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

The title itself made you internally laugh but instantly understand its true meaning.
You read some more and promise to ask for the librarian's permission for you to borrow and read it with your father at home.

Some student starts to head back to their respective class one after another that signals you that recess time will soon end so you decided to also exit the library with the book with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The lessons and time flew by fastly, you all coped it in a way possible but it's time for the subject that's one of your favorites, not because of the subject itself but because of the teacher.

“Ms. Choi, please speak English one more time, it sounds wonderful. ” Jaehyuk requested out of nowhere. Your teacher chuckled.

(the italic here represents English)

ok, how about I tell my story where I first teach English language.” Ms. Choi suggested and everyone cheered with ‘yes’

“a student that is one of the batch I first taught, who did not speak much English wanted to impress me one day. She had to walk past me while I was talking to someone. She said, “excuse me, can I pass away?”

Everyone in the room who understood the English part burst into laughter and a bit sorry for that student, and that includes you, but those who were not, look puzzled.

You raise your right hand and your teacher immediately signaled you to speak.

“the student actually said if she can go to her second life.” you tried to sound not as harsh but truthfully, you wanted to said the ‘die’ word instead of ‘second life’ because you wanted to describe it the way it exactly means but you felt sorry for that girl.

“that's right Y/N! you've improve in English a lot, good job. ” Ms. Choi said proud written on her face that made you smile and shy for her compliment on your explanation.

Her motherly smile always makes you  at ease in a way inside you, you don't know why though. But you shrugged it off, it's probably because of you being comfortable and plus, she already suggested you to address her informally when you're both not in class.

“Y/N, why don't you join our English club? it's fun, there are many enjoyable things to do on the field trip day. ” she encouraged. She seems to want to say some more but pause for a second. “yeah, is anyone here also wants? ” she continued smiling glancing now at everyone in the room.

Those who weren't made their choice to choose their club raised their hands to join, you're not included though because you already had a club, and your teacher suddenly glanced at you when she saw you not raising your hand. You showed her an apologetic smile while slowly shaking your head from right to left and she smiled back muttering an ‘it's okay’.

ok, now that it's settled and it seems that I had convinced a lot here, I'll see you all there on the next meeting at the club, goodbye for now class. ” she said smiling genuinely before gathering her things and leaving the class.

It's the last subject for the morning, and now what? What are you gonna do now?

And as if on your luck...

“Y/N! Go with us! I promised to treat you this lunch right? ” Yeonjun called you from behind while organizing his back pack. You smile in relief and followed him on the way to the cafeteria.

You realize that Yeonjun was very funny. You came to know his cute and funny side contradict to what his physical appearance shows. He's walking like an old man while you followed a bit on his side. He's really tall! You look like a primary schooler compared to him, well it's just exaggerate speaking but truthfully you're level with his shoulder.

“aren't you embarrass...a bit?... ” you asked whispered to him because he was freestyling while walking and there are people walking pass to the both of you.

“nope... ” he said. “I'm just glad I got a high score haha. It's a super rare situation. Thanks to you. ” he added elbowing you playfully.

“Ahh... See, math isn't absolutely easy but once you gave it time to get to know, it'll be worth it. ” you said it proud. You seem to be comfortable around him as well.

“yeah, that's right! ” a voice suddenly said from your back. You both turned to him and you also saw another one beside him.

“liar...who got 23/50 this morning? ” said the other one.

“Beomgyu! Taehyun! Where are the two others? ”

“they're already at the cafeteria, those two can't wait, we said we're all going there after our class, and just wait for a bit, yet, they left us outside our classroom.” Beomgyu rambled and he then notice you again.

“Hi!” he said waving while smiling widely. His cute laugh lines were on the view.

“Hello! I'm Y/N, Yeonjun's classmate.”

“She's going with us for lunch.” Yeonjun said.

“Your treat?” Beomgyu asked to Yeonjun, amusement written on his face which Yeonjun nod. “wow it's rare...”

“ok enough chit chats, our guest is probably annoyed, guest must be treated well. ” Taehyun interfere.

You're now near the cafeteria and while walking, a cute looking tall male was being seated while waving his two fingers looking outside maybe to your direction. But Yeonjun is also on your side and the glass that covers the cafeteria was designed by a little bit blurry, so you maybe mistaken.

Since you're now all seated, you scooted comfortably on your chair. “oh! Who is she? ” the cute tall boy asked Yeonjun a bit whisper but you also heard that, then he elbowed him saying it's not nice to talk about someone especially in front of him/her. Cute.

Sorry about that, this is Kai.” Yeonjun introduced the cute but tall boy who was smiling waving his peace sign fingers. Actually, you just now noticed that you're surrounded of giants.

Oh my gosh...

You smiled back at him. “I'm Y/N, Yeonjun's classmate, nice to meet you all. ” You bowed even if you're in a sitting position. “Thanks for allowing me to be here. ” They all smiled fondly to you.

“ok now, can we order? I like to have a milkshake...” Soobin, a bit impatient but was smiling and all laughed at his action.

“I'm gonna go order now. ” beomgyu stand. Yeonjun stared at him in utter disbelief,

since when this whimp knew how to volunteer?’

don't give me that looks, I'm doing this because you are treating us. ” he said mischievously and then immediately disappear but before that, not forgetting to leave a tongue-stucked face to Yeonjun.

You decided to stand up too because you suddenly felt the urge to help him bring the trays but the foot of your chair interdicted your right foot so you pulled your foot out and that made you out of balance...

You closed your eyes expecting the impact of the floor. But an arm grab the hem of your blouse at the back.

Why at my blouse? I can't afford if it rips...

Word count: 2348🐼

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the teu-day c; because I'm broke that day so I didn't made it, pls tell me how it feels... Thanks for reading ♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...