forget to love me

By chuwerr

It's unknown how people are drawn to the mysteries of the world. What happens when a hardworking design stude... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

Chapter 12

383 39 7
By chuwerr

4:30 pm, convenience store.

Jisoo was running late after she suddenly got call from her manager-nim from the same convenience store she unofficially quit that day. When she finally reached the store, she saw Dahyun carrying some items to a truck in front of the store.

"Oh unnie." Dahyun smiled noticing Jisoo's presence.

"manager-nim..." Jisoo said walking towards the truck.

"Ah..Jisoo-ssi..good thing that you are already here. I have some important notice for you."

"Ne.."

Suddenly he gets a quick call and then after hanging up he turns to the two young girls.

"I don't have much time. All that two you need to know is that I have finally decided to keep both of you." The forty year old Mr Lee spoke as he got on his truck which was carrying huge bundle of luggage in the back.

"What do you mean? Wasn't I suppose to quit?" Jisoo asked not sure about anything going on. She took a quick glance at Dahyun who seem awfully excited.

"I will be back after few months. Till then take care of my store. I already informed my niece tho. He will be joining you two soon."

"But-"

"Not buts, do you want to keep the job or not?" He asked.

"Ye-yes!" Jisoo said at once, realising that she worried the whole day for nothing.

"Good. Now I will leave." He said as he left with his truck leaving Dahyun and her alone in the streets. As soon as he left, Dahyun jumped in excitement and hugs Jisoo.

"Omg unnie..I'm so glad that you don't have to quit your job anymore."

"Yea-yeah." Jisoo said still not believing anything that happened just now.

"Unnie." Dahyun turns Jisoo to her side. "Let's work hard together from now on."

"Huh?"

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you to quit. And that is why I told manager-nim to take two part timers and guess what?"

"What?"

"he agreed at once."

"Really?"

"It's unbelievable right? He said that his mom is not doing well so he left his whole store for us to take care. He is nice person after all."

"You haven't seen his worst yet."

"Maybe." She said interwining her hand with Jisoo's surprising much to her astonishment and then both went inside. Jisoo still cannot figure out what the girl was actually trying to do. After several hours of waiting, only few customer showed up.

"So upto when are we staying?" Dahyun asked.

"We are closing early today." Jisoo said. She had to see Taehyung and for that she can't keep Dahyun alone in the convenience store. She have seen all the types of problem creators in last three years of her part time career.

After the two departed from the store, Jisoo went directly to the hospital.

Jisoo was on my way to Taehyung's room but met his attending doctor on the way.

"Sir... can't we wait for few more days?" Jisoo begged after getting into a conversation.

"I'm really sorry Jisoo-ssi but you know it's against our hospital's rules and regulations. The patient is good to go back to his residence now. We have other patients to check so we can't just keep him like that anymore."

"But-"

"I'm sorry.." the doctor said leaving Jisoo devastated. All her plans went on ruin. Now what will she tell Taehyung?

When she was infront of his door, Jisoo was rethinking her life decisions. Was it a good idea to lie him? Maybe he will understand her-

"Taehyung, I-" Jisoo gasped at seeing unconscious Taehyung on the floor. She quickly ran to him and tried to wake him up in vain. She called the doctors who instantly got into their roles. After waiting for a while outside, the doctor finally came out and informed that nothing was serious.

"He collapsed due to stress. Right now, we shall observe him for few hours. After that we are gonna provide some medics."

"Thank you doctor." Jisoo said.
The doctor nods and left soon after Jisoo entered Taehyung's room. Once again Taehyung was sleeping unconscious in a hospital bed. She felt bad for seeing him like that.

"He must have suffered a lot." Jisoo said getting into some deep thinking. She isn't sure anymore whether she was doing right or wrong.

°°°

Taehyung woke up early next morning. He looked around in curiosity and the first thing he noticed was the raven haired girl sleeping beside his bedside. He tried to stroke her hair which was disturbing the view of her face but ended up watching her until she woke up.

"Oh you are awake." Jisoo said stretching her hands.

"Yeah.." Taehyung said still looking at her.

"Hmm..how are you feeling?" Jisoo asked.

"Me? I feel fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Why?"

"You don't remember anything from last night?"

"Last night? What happened last night?"

"Ya do you really not remember anything?"

"Wait..I don't really remember anything..."

"Upto when and what do you remember?"

"Lemme think.." Taehyung tries his best to remember but to his surprise only Jisoo's face comes in his mind whenever he tried to remember something. He couldn't believe that at first so he tries again but the result was still the same. He wasn't supposed to remember that but why did Jisoo's face came to his mind?

"Did you remember something?" Jisoo asked.

"No-"

Jisoo realised that she shouldn't pressure Taehyung about his memory anymore.

"Oh shit- Taehyung!"

"Upto when you left..." He mumbleed softly but Jisoo probably didn't heard her.

"Hey, don't do it anymore. It will only affect your brain."

"Ah?..okay."

"I shouldn't have ask you to do it in the first place. Lemme just.." jisoo stands up and ties her hair.

"What are you doing?"

"First of all, you need to take your medics." Jisoo said.

"Huh?"

"I will be back." Jisoo said and left.

"What is she doing?" Taehyung thought and that is when a nurse came in through the same door Jisoo left.

"How are you feeling now?" The nurse asked smiling.

"Fine. But why everyone is asking me this question?"

"Hmm.. patient you fainted last night due to stress"

"What?"

"Do you not remember anything?"

"No.."

"Alright, take rest." The nurse said and left after doing her duty.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was on her way to her apartment when she suddenly stumbled with some lady.

"Watch out!" the person said.

"I'm sorry- " jisoo gasped seeing the landlady in front of her.

"Jisoo-ssi? What are you doing here?"

"Well that-"

"What about your rent?"

"I will pay that soon..."

"You are 2 months behind your utility and other services. I mean you yourself said that you will pay the amount last week. What happened?"

"I am really sorry...I will pay that by the next week."

"See Jisoo-ssi, this isn't the first time you have failed to pay your bills. I will give you three days to pay and if you cannot do that either then you can get lost from here."

"But-"

"You must have taken me for granted but I'm not that kind of landlady you see in movies.

Jisoo bows as a gesture of apology but the old lady wasn't satisfied as she eyes her from head to toes.

"I will take responsibility..but till then please wait..I will make sure to pay until next week."

Jisoo was about to left but the lady said something that almost broke her spirit.

"Girls these days stays outside for the whole night and returns in the morning. "

"Excuse me?" Jisoo turned around.

"What? Do you want to say something?"

Jisoo couldn't believe what she heard earlier. But then again she wasn't in any position to talk to her back because of the two month debt.

"Nothing. Have a nice day." Jisoo said faking and left for her room. The first thing she did was to wash up completely and then made breakfast for Taehyung. After an hour of hardwork, Jisoo was finally done and was now heading towards the hospital.

"I thought you would never return." Taehyung said as soon as he saw Jisoo entering. He was shirtless right now. Jisoo quickly hide her eyes but saw him putting his shirt through the gap between her fingers.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dress."

"For what?"

"..."

"What is this outfit? Where did you get this one? I was wondering about it." Jisoo said closing the distance between the two.

"I-I.. lend it from someone.."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"But for what are you getting dress for?"

"I have to go."

"What?"

To be continued...

A/N I'm back after two weeks. I hope everyone is doin well. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 35 5
Jeon Jungkook, a tourist fascinated by a tourist guide, Kim Taehyung, starts to look at life in a different way eventually falling for the guide. Top...
67.7K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
765K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
2.4K 148 24
[Completed] You never know how much stuff you've collected until it's the moving day. I was helping my boyfriend, Taehyung, moving the boxes inside...