The Berserk Princess (The Fla...

By Sora_Flashing12

This is Danmachi Oratoria based. Where Asuna and Aiz as the main character. Asuna who was once apart of the H... More

Chapter 1 Info & The Sword Princess and Berserk Healer
Chapter 2 The White Rabbit
Chapter 3 Memories
Chapter 5 MonsterPhilia
Chapter 6 Street Heroes
Chapter 7 A Hero's Brave, Fleeting Song
Chapter 8 The Black King
Chapter 9 Wish for Great Achievement
Chapter 10 Black Flames
Chapter 11 Conference
Chapter 12 A Hideous Beauty
Chapter 13 Homecoming
Chapter 14 Rival
Chapter 15 Elf Ring
Chapter 16 Build Up
Chapter 17 Departure
Chapter 18 Argonaut and Flash
Chapter 19 Full Speed
Chapter 20 Never Fall Down
Chapter 21 Encounter
Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit
Chapter 23 (Arc 1 finale) A Single Light
Arc 2 Chapter 24 Rest Time
Chapter 25 Denatus
Chapter 26 Healthy Day
Chapter 27 Visitor
Chapter 28 Bath Time
Chapter 29 Lost Children
Chapter 30 Co-Op
Chapter 31 (Arc 2 Finale) Sign
(Melen Arc) Chapter 32 Rank Up
(Melen Arc) Chapter 33 Travel Trouble
(Melen Arc) Chapter 34 Inquiry
(Melen Arc) Chapter 35 Telskyura
(Melen Arc) Chapter 36 Hostage
(Melen Arc) Chapter 37 Past Time
(Melen Arc) Chapter 38 War Party
(Melen Arc) Chapter 39 Burst Out
(Melen Arc) Chapter 40 Judgement
(Melen Arc) Chapter 41 Fight Back
(Melen Arc Finale) Chapter 42 Blue Sky
(Death Maze Arc) Chapter 43 Clean Up
(Death Maze) Chapter 44 Daedalus
(Death Maze) Chapter 45 Another Dungeon
(Death Maze) Chapter 46 Nightmare
(Death Maze) Chapter 47 Feast of the Dead
(Death Maze) Chapter 48 The Sword's Wind Calls
(Death Maze) Chapter 49 Ghost of the Past
(Death Maze) Chapter 50 The Bull of Heaven
(Death Maze Finale) Chapter 51 To be Yearned After
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 52 Scorn of the Strong
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 53 Memorial 1
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 54 Date with Wolf
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 55 Memorial 2
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 56 Tears Rain
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 57 Memorial 3
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 58 Hunter
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 59 Vanargand
(Ulfheoinn Finale) Chapter 60 Myosotis
(Xenos) Chapter 61 Omen
(Xenos) Chapter 62 Wandering Calm
(Xenos) Chapter 63 Someone Named Fool
(Xenos) Chapter 64 The Fairy's Rage
(Xenos) Chapter 65 Interrogation
(Xenos) Chapter 66 Radiant
(Xenos) Chapter 67 The Melancholy of a Hero. The Anguish of the Sword Princess.
(Xenos) Chapter 68 The Skirmish on Daedalus Street
(Xenos) Chapter 69 Their Respective Battle
(Xenos) Chapter 70 In Between the Chaos
(Xenos) Chapter 71 Counter Attack
(Xenos) Chapter 72 Rundown
(Xenos) Chapter 73 The Resolution of a Girl
(Xenos) Chapter 74 The Hands of God
(Xenos) Chapter 75 Hero Once More
(Xenos Finale) Chapter 76 Reconciliation

Chapter 4 Feelings

2.9K 45 12
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

The sun emerged from the eastern horizon, lighting up the landscape. The first of the sun's ray cleared Orario's high city wall. A cool air hovered the metropolis. Aiz was just dazing under the sun, not even bother to go to the dungeon.

Loki: Aiz-tan doesn't have much spirit today either...

Asuna: She was down in the dump all of yesterday...

Riveria: No matter how you view it, it is still quite incredible. That Aiz would actually waste time.

Both Riveria and Asuna were standing beside Loki who was watching Aiz from afar the top of the Twilight Manor.

Loki: Normally, she would ask Asuna-chan to join her into the dungeon after the expedition. Even if we tried to persuade her, she would not listen...

Asuna: On the bright side, I don't have to worry as much as before.

Riveria: As expected, it was because of that matter at the wine bar.

Riveria turned back to the railing. Her refined facial features, usually symmetrical enough to rival the Gods, twisted into grimace.

Loki: Ah, incidentally, the culprit is currently holed up there like a black lump.

Loki said while looking at Bete who was tied up behind the railing.

Riveria: Regardless, he got what he deserve...

Asuna: Challenging Sora like that without knowing his background was pretty bold...

Two nights have passed since the bar fight. After Bete sobered up, he had no memory of what he said to Aiz, all he remembered was getting beaten by another adventurer he doesn't recognized. Riveria sighed hoping the werewolf would learn from his mistake, while Asuna just had a smirk remembering how her childhood friend kicked the werewolf ass.

Riveria: You seemed to be in a good mood after the bar incident..

Asuna completely snapped out of her thought and saw Riveria smiling at her and she started blushing.

Asuna: Um... well... Of course I am. He's back in Orario. I haven't seen him for over 3 years now!

3 years ago, Riveria and the other elves was heading towards Melen to do some to visit Njord Familia who was in charged of most of the fishing business at Melen. She spotted Sora while he was doing a request from his patron God, Zeus to helped him on the farm of their village. After Asuna had recall that memory she started blushing and smile.

Riveria: The last survivor of the former strongest has finally return to Orario. And it seems he join up another Familia. What a surprise, when he rejected our offer...

Loki: Hmph... I would rather he not join in the first place! I don't know why you three insisted on him joining up as well... when we already have a beauty right-

Asuna: Loki...

Loki shiver when she heard Asuna's voice. Asuna was smiling, but she was giving Loki a very deadly aura.

Loki: T-T-Then again, Aiz, ain't the type of girl ta get worked up over something like that...

Loki quickly changed the topic to save herself from being killed by Asuna and Riveria just sighed.

Riveria: There is another reason?

Loki: Probably... you know anything, Asuna-chan?

Asuna: Hmm... Probably boy trouble...

Riveria looked visibly surprise, a face which she rarely shown to others and Loki's jaw dropped.

Loki: WHAAAAAAAT?!?! Aiz-tan is lovesick!! Then, Riveria! I'll leave it to you...

Riveria: What...?

Loki walked closer to Riveria and nudge her hand on her shoulder.

Loki: Don't pretend. Although you seem to have an expression as if you do not care, in the end, you will not do absolutely nothing, right?

Loki poorly mimics Riveria's word with a grin on her face and Riveria fought back an annoyed twitch but was still impressed by Loki ability to see her true feeling.

Loki: Then the rest is up to you, Mama.

Loki walked passed Riveria and Asuna, patting Riveria on her shoulder before making her way inside and both high-ranking elf silently watched as their Goddess disappeared from sight.

Riveria: Who are you calling Mama?

Asuna: Well... that's true. You are the Mother of this Familia. Or do you want me to talked to her?

Asuna just smile at Riveria and Riveria only had a slight blush on her face before sighing and spoke up.

Riveria: I'll talk to her... You've done enough for once.

Riveria then walked towards Aiz who was on the bench sitting not doing anything and Asuna just smile at Riveria who left her there alone to watch them from above.

Riveria: Aiz...

Aiz then saw Riveria walking towards her.

Aiz: Riveria...

Riveria: What happen?

Aiz then told everything about what's been bothering her. About the boy with the white hair who ran away was the boy she saved from the Minotaur and the boy with the blue eyes who she couldn't stopped thinking due to their similarity towards her brother from her dream.

Riveria: Is that so...

Aiz: Riveria... Who is that boy? The one with the blue eyes. Have I met him before? He looked so familiar yet so different...

Riveria(mind): So it is boy problem after all. I should have just let Asuna handle this...

Riveria was not good when it comes to this sort of things, but she just sigh and told her.

Riveria: You've met him before, Aiz...

Aiz: Eh...?

Riveria: Remember 7 years ago? When you, me, Gareth, and Asuna went to fight that monster "Nightmare" on the 18th floor. There was another person there as well, a boy with the blue eyes. The one that stopped you from killing yourself...

Aiz snapped for a moment. She then remember about the Great Fued that happened 7 years ago. She remember the boy who stopped her from getting out of control.

(Flashback)

It was the final battle with Nightmare on the 18th floor. Aiz had gone berserk when she saw it and started ignoring the help of others and started fighting it on her own, Asuna, Gareth and even Riveria couldn't stopped her, until a certain dual wielding swordsman came to her side, all bloodied and injured after his fight with Alfia came to her side.

Aiz: Who are you?!

Sora: It's me Sora...

Aiz: Why did you stopped me?!

Aiz was mad at him for stopping her during her fight with the monster and Sora looked at her annoyed and hit her on the head. He was not ashamed that he had just hit a girl on the head and Aiz held her head in pain.

Aiz: Ouch...

Sora: Are you crazy! Fighting that thing on your own! If I didn't save you, you'll be dead by now!

Aiz: I don't care! There is a wish that I must fulfill! There is a dream that I must reach! So stay out of it!

Aiz was not listening to a word he said and she was creating a black wind that pushes everyone away and she was about to grabbed her "Desperate" but was stopped by Sora, who was resisting her wind much to the others surprise. He was able to walk inside the black wind barrier that Aiz had put due to her skill.

Sora: And how are you going to achieve your goals if you're dead? And how do you think your Familia, your Family who hold you dear would feel?

When the word family reaches into Aiz's ear, she started to get more furious.

Aiz: I don't have a family! They're all gone! First my, Mother... then my Father... then my Big Brother...

Sora:...

Aiz: SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HOW TO FEEL!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT LIKES TO BE ALOOOONE!!!

Sora: Then what if I say that you're not the only one that lost their family! That you're not the only one that lost a Mother... Lost a Father... and a Little Sister... Then his whole Familia got wiped out by a single black dragon...

Aiz looked at Sora surprised and saw that Sora had tears on his eyes as he was crying his eyes out, while the others all stopped their fight to listen to their conversation. Even the monster had stopped when they saw the wind and lightning were resonating with one another. Erebus, Astraea who were watching from afar also started to listen.

Sora: So don't you dare tell me that I don't know what it feels like when I just kill the very person I look up to as an adopted mother! I killed her to save Orario!

Aiz:...

Aiz was speechless and she started to look down saddened and Sora just smile at her and patted her head.

Sora: That's why... you need to rely on others for help too. It's obviously better if we do this together. We all work together to beat that monster. Become stronger together... and reach our goals together. Even though, we all have different goal, it would be better that we reach them all together. So can you please put away that dangerous wind and re-summon back the more kind and beautiful wind...?

Sora gave her a warm smile and Aiz nodded her head.

Aiz: Understood...

Aiz then put away her black wind and started fighting alongside Sora and the rest and managed to beat the monster.

(Present)

After Aiz had remember the incident 7 years ago, she started to looked down even more guilty.

Aiz: He's the same as me. Someone who had lost everything. But yet...

Riveria: So... What do you plan on doing?

Aiz looked down and thought for a moment.

Aiz: I don't know...

Aiz(mind):At that time... What did I intent to do when I chased that boy... From then on, I had always remained inside the city... But in order to become stronger, I must immediately head to the Dungeon. But, why does my body not listening to my words...?

Aiz looked at her hands as in trying to understand why her body is not responding to her words and Riveria looked surprised.

Riveria: Oh...

Riveria(mind): Aiz, who usually would not have any interest in anything aside from training and dungeon, is actually...

Riveria then stood up and smile at her and Aiz looked confused.

Riveria: You should actually feel happy right now, your feelings are really complex... If you don't know, then you just have to think about it. As long as you ask me, I will also think about it with you.

Aiz: Yes, thank you Riveria...

Riveria then left Aiz alone and started smiling.

Riveria(mind): The reason is already known... But if it is just me, it is impossible to cheer her up. The right person at the right place... I also do not have the qualification to talk about it Loki. The rest will be left to those girls... Especially you...

Riveria then looked towards the balcony and looked at the blue elf who were listening the whole time just gave Riveria a peace sign.

Riveria(mind): You sly elf. You've known this all along...

(Timeskip)

After breakfast, Asuna told Tiona, Tione and Lefiya that we should go out with Aiz to cheered her up, and after that Asuna approach Aiz who skipped breakfast was still sitting on the bench.

Asuna: Aiz..

Aiz: Asuna...?

Asuna: Why don't we go out...?

Asuna and Aiz then join up with Tiona, Tione and Lefiya and the 5 of them started heading out of the city before Tiona led them to a shopping district.

Asuna: This isn't what I thought we would do when I said we should hang out.

Tione: And really now, forcibly bring me out...

Tiona: What's the problem, it is a rare chance!

Lefiya: Um... Miss Tiona, what are you planning to buy?

Tiona: Clothes! Let's buy clothes! Is that okay with the both of you?

Aiz: Y-Yes...

Asuna: S-Sure...

Tiona: There's a shop that Tione and I always go to!

Lefiya: Eh! The shop that Miss Tiona and Tione often goes to is...

They all then went towards the place that Tiona and Tione went and it was full of bra and panties and swimsuit and Asuna, Aiz and Lefiya were blushing hardly.

Lefiya: T... This is...

Tiona and Tione started peeking clothes and looked at them.

Tione: Aiz, Asuna, do you want to try this one out? Both your body lines are very slim, it should fit you

Asuna and Aiz then started blushing when they saw the swimsuit that Tione gave them.

Aiz: T... That...

Asuna: I'm not sure...

Lefiya quickly panicked.

Lefiya: Please wait a minute! Why did it become Miss Aiz and Miss Asuna wearing clothes from here?! And there is no way that I let a noblewoman like Miss Asuna to wear something like that!

Tione then ask Lefiya to wear them as well but Lefiya refused and Tiona gave both Aiz and Asuna another pair of swimsuit that is even more indecent and Lefiya quickly spoke up while both Aiz and Asuna were silence.

Aiz and Asuna: Uh...

Lefiya: Actually making Miss Aiz and Miss Asuna wear these kind of indecent type clothes, I will not permit!!

Tiona: but don't you want to see Aiz and Asuna wearing these clothes?

Lefiya then started daydreaming about Aiz and Asuna wearing them and she started blushing.

(MindScape)

Aiz: How is it Lefiya?

Asuna: Doesn't it suit us?

Lefiya: T... That should be indecent outfits... But when Miss Aiz and Miss Asuna wears them, it is... that beautiful...

Aiz: It matches Lefiya as well...

Lefiya then started changing her clothes as well.

Lefiya: Please don't stare at me... Having the same appearance as Miss Tione... Is very embarrassing...

Asuna then grabbed Lefiya's hand.

Asuna: Me and Aiz are already sisters. Now with you, it would be sister of three...

Aiz: It should be Onee-Chan instead...

Lefiya: A... Aiz Onee-chan... Asuna Onee-chan...

Tione: Lefiya?

Lefiya: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!

Lefiya was brought out of her fantasize when Tione called her.

Tione: You fantasize about it, right?

Lefiya: I did not!!

Lefiya quickly denied it, but Tione saw right true her and so Lefiya quickly brought Aiz and Asuna out of the shop.

Lefiya: Miss Aiz, Miss Asuna, let's go to an Elven Clothes shop! Although, I cannot help much, I will still use all my might to pick for the both of you.

Aiz: L...Lefiya...

Asuna: O-Okay...

Lefiya then brought Aiz and Asuna to an elven store and they all looked surprised.

Lefiya: This is the place!!

Lefiya started bragging about the unique and elegant design about the clothes and Aiz and the rest was blown by Lefiya's explanation and Asuna spoke up.

Asuna: Um... Lefiya... I think this store is only for me, not for Aiz. I mean this is an Elven store.

Lefiya: That's why I recommend this one, Miss Asuna!

Lefiya then pick one clothes and Asuna wore it and everyone looked at her in awe.

Aiz, Tiona, and Tione: Ooooooo....

Lefiya: See! I told you! Then for you, Miss Aiz...

Lefiya then started going through the clothes for Aiz as well and Aiz just sweat drop that the clothes that Lefiya chose for her was to gaudy.

Asuna: Um... Lefiya, I think it is best for Aiz to wear a clothes that are convenient for her to move in, right?

Lefiya: Eh?!

Tiona: But this Female type clothes almost all of them have long skirt or frills. If that's the case, why not wear a male clothes?

Lefiya: How could you let Miss Aiz wear Male clothes!!

Lefiya then started fantasizing Aiz wearing male clothes.

Tiona: Lefiya?

Lefiya: IYAAAAAAAAA!!!! It's not like this!! I did not imagine anything! I did not fantasize...

Tiona: Have you seen Aiz...

Lefiya: Eh? She was right here just earlier...

Tione: Asuna has not yet return from paying yet either?

(Elsewhere)

Aiz was currently alone after she left the others on the clothing shop as she walked around the street that she didn't recognized. Normally, Aiz would always went straight towards the dungeon, so she never knew that this kind of place existed. Aiz keep wondering, why wasn't she going to the dungeon when she wanted to get stronger until she bumped into Asuna, who was still wearing the clothes that Lefiya picked for her.

Asuna: Aiz...

Aiz: Asuna...

Asuna: Have you found the clothes that you wanted to try yet?

Aiz: I don't know. I always only wanted to become stronger... Aside from that, I am not to clear...

Asuna: Is that so...? But is that really true...

Aiz: Eh...?

Asuna: I was once lost as well... just as much as you are right now. I felt lost and hopeless, every night I cried myself to sleep. All I want is to get stronger, and I didn't care about how others feel, as long as I gain what I want.

Aiz then looked at Asuna surprised and Asuna continue to smile and tell Aiz her story.

Asuna: But then... I was walking all alone after my old Familia was gone, the Hera Familia and I saw someone taking a nap in the shade. I was so mad. I told him that he shouldn't waste his time like that and told him to go to the dungeon and get stronger to revenge our death comrade. And that he said and I'll never forget it, "This is the nicest season of the year and todays weather was really warm and nice". He said that it would be a waste to go into the dungeon on a such beautiful day. So I tried laying down too, and you know what, I slept like a baby.

Aiz:...

Asuna: When I woke up, it was evening and he was giving me the weirdest look... and after that, we formed our own party. And that's when I realized something, even when he had lost everything, he still continue to smile and continue to live. For the one that is lost... and for our sake as well. He said that, getting revenge will never take back for what it is lost, instead it will bring more pain and lost.

Aiz:...

Asuna: I told him, "what would we lost when we already lost everything"? And then he said, "We will lose our humanity, we will lose sight of who we are and who we are meant to be".

Aiz:...

Aiz continue to listen and Asuna started crying out of happiness and she wiped her tears and looked at Aiz.

Asuna: I learned so much from him! And by him, I mean Sora. When I thought about him before falling asleep, I noticed that I wouldn't have nightmares. And it's like for the first time, I was glad that I was alive. For me, Sora is the meaning of my years that went by after that battle... And proof that I'm alive. And it was at that moment, he was truly my Hero.

Aiz then looked at Asuna surprised. Asuna has found her Hero, it was the boy with the black hair and blue eyes. The word Hero pierced into Aiz's heart as if there was a stinging pain there. Because deep down, Aiz knew that there is no such thing as a Hero. Because not a single Hero came to her side and she had no choice but to wield a sword. And as Aiz was lost in thought, Asuna looked at Aiz and cupped her cheek.

Asuna: Don't you also felt the same way I feel when you talked to him?

Aiz: Is it like that...?

Asuna: When you chased after the boy named Bell, who were similar to you when you were young. What did you want to do?

Aiz: Maybe it was that... But... I... Aside from becoming strong, I do not have anything at all.

Asuna: Is that really true, Aiz? You know what I think, challenging the dungeon together with you, and my comrades. Not only is it because the efficiency will be higher. But everybody will hold different thoughts. Yet, no matter when, no matter where, They will not abandon you and will fight together with you, I will not abandon you, isn't it like that? Aiz, we are here for you... So don't reveal that sad expression, just follow your own feeling.

Aiz: My own... feelings...

Asuna: That's right...

Aiz then thought for a moment, she was trying to figure out something. Within her heart, there is a feeling that is more powerful than entering the dungeon.

Aiz(mind): I... At that time... I chased him... Chased him... What did I... want to do?

???: Wa!

Tiona: Oh, sorry!

The word sorry echoed into Aiz's ear.

Aiz(mind): Sorry...

???: Sorry Miss Amazon! I'm busy!

Aiz(mind): Sorry... Is it like this... That night... I... wanted to express my apologies to that boy...!

Aiz finally figure out why this feeling was bugging her, why she doesn't wanted to go to the dungeon. All she wanted is to apologized to the boy that she saved.

Lefiya: Miss Tiona, are you alright?

Tione: There they are, c'mon quickly...!

Lefiya: Miss Aiz, Miss Asuna!

Lefiya and Tione called out to them but Tiona stare at the Goddess that bumped into her.

Lefiya: So the two of you were together this entire time?

Aiz: Yes...

Asuna: Tiona? What's wrong?

Tiona: That child just now...

Tione: Is it the cute girl that crashed into you earlier? It should be a Goddess right?

Tiona: Her height is only that. But her boobs were so big!!

Tiona then started crying but Tione and Lefiya ignore her and the three of them started quarreling about more indecent clothes and Aiz started blushing before she noticed a dress that was on display.

Aiz: Everyone...

Asuna and the others then looked at Aiz and saw that she was struggling to speak her words and Aiz looked at Asuna and she only nodded her head and smile.

Aiz: I want to go to that shop and look!

All 5 of them then entered the shop and Aiz ask the owner to let her try the clothes that she saw earlier and put it own and everyone looked at her in awe.

Aiz: How do I look...?

Asuna, Tiona, Tione and Lefiya: Oooooooohhh!!!

Lefiya: It really suits you, Miss Aiz!

Tiona: Yeah, Yeah, it really is awesome! You looked terrific, Aiz!

Tione: I can't believe Aiz just choose one for herself!

Aiz then looked at Asuna and Asuna smile at her.

Asuna: You made your own decision... with your own feeling.

Aiz: Yes...

Lefiya: Then let's go pay for it!

Tiona, Tione and Lefiya then went to pay for the dress and Aiz looked at Asuna.

Aiz: I'm sorry, Asuna. It feels like that your always helping me...

Asuna: Hey... that's not the word I wanted to hear. I bring you here because I wanted to...

Aiz then looked at Asuna surprised and she started crying and smile at her.

Aiz: T-Thank you, Big Sister...

Asuna just smile at her and hug her tightly and Aiz cried on her shoulder.

Asuna: Come on... Don't cry... I will always be by your side. I'll always be there to lend you a shoulder when you need me, so please don't don't cry.

To Aiz, Asuna was the sister that she always wanted, it felt like thanks to Asuna, Aiz was still able to have some humanity left. Without her, she would have become a killing machine who sole existence was to kill monster. As Aiz continue to hug Asuna, the rest of the group saw what happened and they all smile and gave the two swords-woman their space as both Asuna and Aiz enjoyed their time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.5K 110
Sirius gets reincarnated into Danmachi with one wish from a higher goddess as Bell arrives in Orario. But instead of continuing the story alongside B...
360 9 19
In the depths of Orario's unforgiving labyrinthine expanse, where monsters and darkness reign unchallenged, a new saga unfurls. The choices of two ch...
66.8K 1.7K 12
An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenger and...took her in until she found a Fa...
15.4K 182 12
In this story the Zeus and Hera familia will complete all of the 3 great quests, without any deaths and Zard, Asfia and Meterina will not be sick.