KAHO NA PYAAR HAI (Say You Lo...

By Prakruti143

She is a simple girl, beauty with brain, she is kind and soft from inside but serious, strict and hardworker... More

CHAPTER: 01
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER: 02
CHAPTER: 03
CHAPTER: 04
CHAPTER: 05
CHAPTER: 06
NEW STORY
CHAPTER: 07
CHAPTER: 08
CHAPTER: 09
CHAPTER:11

CHAPTER: 10

513 73 47
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

On Sanskar's and Ramu Kaka's strict order, Swara took whole day rest, neither she received phone calls from anyone nor she did office work which she followed without fail. Ramu Kaka and Sanskar took care of her. Swara felt happy by seeing their care and love for her.

Next Day

Sanskar and Swara were eating breakfast with Ramu Kaka while chatting randomly.

"Swara are you sure? You want to go office?" Sanskar asked her with still little bit worried tone.

"Yes Harsha, I am absolutely fine now" Swara said with assured smile while blinking her eyes.

Sanskar nodded his head with bit smile as still he wasn't sure about her safety because of what happened day before yesterday night which took his breathe almost by seeing her in that cold freezer. He thought to convince her not to go but again this topic would end up with Samarth for being the reason of her that situation and he should have to explain from the start how it was related Samarth then he couldn't able to hide his identity anymore but now he was not in the situation to explain her calmly. He knew he has to handle this matter with carefully because it's a matter of trust so she definitely would get angry or feel deceived by knowing his real identity which he couldn't able to handle her anger at right now before keeping her safe from Samarth and his Dad.

Sanskar and Swara were sitting in car and going to office. Sanskar's mobile buzzed with beep sound of message getting his attention. He opened the message box.

"How is Swara? Come home if you get some time. Your uncle was asking about you" Sanskar read the message as it was from Anjali.

"Ok Maa, I will see" Sanskar hit send button and looked at Swara who was looking out of the window being drown in her thoughts.

"Swara, what are you thinking?" Sanskar asked her while placing his right hand on her hand which was in her lap which brought Swara out of her thoughts.

"Nothing just thinking about day before yesterday night incident" Swara said truth what was bothering her without hiding from him.

"Just forget it, it will never happen again" Sanskar said with confident tone making Swara look at him with her big eyes making Sanskar realise.

" I mean, I won't allow anything happen to you and I will be with you always" Sanskar said immediately while changing his talk making Swara smile.

"I know you will be with me always" Swara said with little smile. Still so many questions were roaming in her mind about kidnapping.

"I don't know who tried to kill me. As far I know I don't have any rival or enemy in my life then who could it be?" Swara said while thinking all the possible people who could hold grudges against her but no one was coming to her mind at right now.

"Swara, he was caught slready. He is a local goon and took order to kill someone but he mistook you. Already he is in police custody"Sanskar lied to her because he didn't want to give her any stress and live in fear for every second of life.

"Because of you I am still alive otherwise I would have died in that cold freezer" Swara said with a deep tone making twist Sanskar's heart with pain.

"Don't say like that" Sanskar said while keeping his finger on her lips and both had eyelock. They came into sense by listening car honk sound. Both averted their gaze feeling to avoid awkwardness.

"Because of me you are in danger Swara. If I wouldn't have dragged you in my life then you would have been safe but now I will not allow danger to come near you and make it correct everything " Sanskar said in his mind while looking at Swara through rare mirror.
Both reached the SG office and Swara went to her cabin.

"Avni, give some excuse reason to Swara for me as I am going to meet Shekhar Uncle"Sanskar sent message to Avni. Avni who was going to her cabin read the message.

"Sanskar, you are trapping me inbetween you both. What should I  give lame excuse to her? If she find out then surely she will kill me with bare hsnds " Avni said cursing Sanskar in mind for putting her in difficult situation.

Avni called Swara.

"Hello Swara how are you now?" Avni asked her as soon as Swara received her call.

"I am fine Avni. I am sorry I troubled you lot on that day"Swara said being sorry for ruining their happiness.

"Oyee, don't say like that. You are more important than any function or anyone" Avni said with little angry tone.

"Ok sorry" Swara said with apologic tone making Avni smile bit.

"Ok, I wanted to inform you something. Neil told that he wants to discuss about upcoming project so asked to meet him" Avni lied to her while cursing Sanskar in mind for making her liar.

"Ok, I will come" Swara replied immediately for agreeing to meet Neil.

"No no, still you are not completely well. If you have any problem then you can send Harsha because he just wants to discuss about materials requirement"Avni said and waited for Swara's reply with one breathe because she was afraid that she would get caught by her.

"Ok, I will send him"Swara said without any further enquiry.
Avni let out relief sign by not getting caught by her.

Swara lifted intercom to call him but thought to go by herself. She knocked Sanskar's room cabin door making Sanskar's looked upto to see. He immediately got up from his seat by seeing her.

"Swara, you should have called me"Sanskar said while coming near her being concern for her.

"Harsha, I am totally fine. You are all over thinking even that Avni also restricted me to go out" Swara said making faces.

"Harsha, I am alright, see yourself only" Swara said with assured tone for seeing his over worried and concern for her since that incudent.

"Ha, She called me just that you need to present in KG Company as Neil wants discuss about material requirements" Swara informed him.

"Ok. I will go but you must take care of yourself" Sanskar said with little bit worried tone. He didn't want to leave her alone even though it's office then also he couldn't trust anyone about her safety but he needed to talk with Shekhar uncle.

"Ok Baba, I will take care of myself. You go" Swara said with smile.

Sanskar came out from the office and called Victor who was guarding near the office.

"Victor, Swara's safety is in your hands. I am going to Gadodia Mansion and she is in office" Sanskar told him in his professional tone.

"Yes sir" Victor said while taking order from his boss.

Sanskar took Swara's car and went to Gadodia Mansion.

Gadodia Mansion

Sanskar reached the Gadodia Mansion. Shekhar was talking in call while sitting on his wheelchair. Sanskar entered inside and greeted by the servants.

Shekhar turned towards door by listening someone's voice and got surprised by seeing Sanskar.

"If you any information then call me" Shekhar said and cut the call while looking at Sanskar.

"Harsha beta" Shekhar said with surprisingly by seeing him that too morning time. He looked behind to find Swara but didn't find her.

"I came alone Papa as I need to talk with you about something" Sanskar said by observing his eyes and took blessings from Shekhar.

"Arre! Harsha, when did you come?" Shomi asked him surprisingly while coming out of the kitchen.

"Maa, I just came" Sanskar said and took blessings from her.

"God bless you" Shomi said with smile while caressing his head.

"Swara didn't come" Shomi asked while searching for her daughter.

"No Maa, I have some work with Papa so came alone" Sanskar said.

"How is she?" Shomi asked him to enquire about her daughter's health.

"She is fine Maa" Sanskar said with little smile.

"You sit, I will bring coffee" Shomi said and went inside the kitchen by letting both men talk.

Sanskar turned to see Shekhar who turned back to look at Sanskar from his wife.

"Harsha, you want to talk about something?" Shekhar asked him.

"Papa, can we go to study?" Sanskar asked him while looking around.
Shekhar felt something serious so he nodded his head while agreeing to him. Sanskar pushed wheelchair and both entered inside the study. Sanskar closed the door behind them after entering.

"Say Harsha what you want to say?" Shekhar said while looking up.

Sanskar felt nervous infront of him for the first time not knowing how to start but he must. He took a long breathe while closing his eyes to calm his nerves. Shekhar was just observing his facial expression but all he could guess, something was bothering him but he kept quiet to initiate himself only.

"Papa, I wanted to ask you about something. I hope you will tell me without hiding anything" Sanskar said looking at Shekhar. Shekhar just stared at him back that he couldn't get   what was he going to ask him that he was asking about something so seriously.

"Ask Harsha, you are son of this house and I don't need to hide anything purposefully. You have all the rights to know everything. Say what want to know?" Shekhar said with honesty in his voice.

"What is the relation between you and Ramprasad Maheswari?" Sanskar shoot his first question directly without making riddle for him.
Shekhar looked at him with shocked face and wide eyes but soon it changed into smile making Sanskar hell confused.

"You knew about us then also you are asking me this question?" Shekhar said with small chuckle. Sanskar got shocked by listening him also saw calmness in his face not any shock or surprise.

"Does he come to know about my real identity? No it's impossible! How could he come to know about me when no one knows who exactly I am?" Sanskar thought in his mind being lost.

"Then what is the relationship between Durgaprasad Maheswari and Ramprasad Maheswari?" Sanskar asked because he tried to know Maheswari family background but they kept it hidden from outside. He could have find out if he can but he found easiest way to reach them through Shekhar Uncle who knows them very well.

"Why are you asking about them? What is the relationship between you and them?"Shekhar asked him with raised eyebrow because he wanted to disclose his identity by himself so waiting for him say. Sanskar looked at him flabbergasted and he couldn't get what to say. Should he tell the truth or not? because he wanted to tell Swara first before telling others, if this matter reached Swara then it would have been very difficult for him to convince her but now he couldn't able hide anymore from the person who was infront of him and who knew his identity very well. He was battling himself to tell him or not. Shekhar turned his face to window side to look outside

"Why don't you tell Sanskar that you are son of Ramprasad Maheswari?" Shekhar only asked him by seeing his dilemma and turned his face again to look at Sanskar's shocked face.

"You knew?" Which could barely whispered by Sanskar. His eyes held confusion as well as shock and also so much unanswered questions. Shekhar smiled little by listening him.

"On the first day when you came to our home, I felt something connection by seeing you as you resembled someone. Then I told my personal security to search for your background where I came to know that you are Ram's son" Shekhar said with small smile.

"No one knows that I am Sanskar Maheswari except my friend and even I changed my name and everything" Sanskar asked him with scrunched eyebrow because he hid everything about him not to dig by anyone if they tried also.

"I could say just by seeing you Sanskar because you resembled Ram in everything. To clear my doubt I asked my personal security then I came to know about Ramu who used to work in your home. He knows about us being friends since childhood" Shekhar asked making Sanskar double shocked.

Sanskar slapped mentally for not asking Ramu Kaka about this before only.

"Then what is the relation between Durgaprasad Maheswari and my Dad. I know you were both neighbors before you left to New York" Sanskar asked him the most important question which was hunting since he met them in party.

"He is your father's elder brother" Shekhar said unfolding every relation which was unknown for Sanskar.

"My father's elder brother...?" Sanskar asked him to confirm because he couldn't able to believe what he was telling.

"But my father never mentioned about his family nor my Mom. Dad told that they don't have any family " Sanskar asked him with confusion which was written all over his face. He was finding more and more complication when he started to discover every unknown relations one by one now.

"Your father and I were same age and neighbors. We grew up together and finished college in same branch. When he was in college he loved your mother Sujata Shekhawat who was only daughter of rich businessman Amar Shekhawat and sole heir of Shekhawat empire but your mother was simple yet loving and caring girl. She never flaunted about her status and her attitude which made your father fell in love with her but both family was against their relation and reluctant to get them married because of business rivalry. Your father and mother ran from home and got married without telling anyone. Your father brought her to home after getting married but your Bade Papa didn't accept their relation and asked them leave the house after taking his share of property. Your father was very heart broken when his brother asked him leave the house because he worshipped his elder brother as a God. He didn't wanted to marry without getting approval from his brother but in Sujata's home, her father started to search groom so they got afraid of getting apart and got married. Ram begged him but he didn't hear your father, later your father left to Mumbai with your mother without taking anything from his property because he didn't wanted to devide his home. I was in touch with Ram then I got married to Shomi, your mother classmate. Your grandfather accepted your mother and father relation when you were born because he didn't have anyone other than his daughter so his heart couldn't stop being approach them. They came back to Kolkata when Sujata's father died in sudden accident. That Haveli was built by grandfather which obviously inherited to their offsprings, so Sujata and Ran started to live there only. My business got settled in America so I had shift to USA so I came to visit your father before he died. I couldn't have any idea that I would never see him again. Its been year since I settled in USA. One day I got a call from your father's number that he was murdered and also your mother. I rushed back to India to see them one last time. I called your Bade Papa, he came rushing after hearing your father's death. He never abandoned your father but angry on your father for getting married without telling and also it hurt his pride so he asked to leave house but he never stopped caring your father. He used to help through me. After seeing your father's dead body he couldn't able to hold and got heart attack. We did last rights of your parents. Then we tried to search for you but you couldn't find anywhere in Kolkata and we didn't have any idea who could murdered your parents. Police also searched whole Kolkata city and near by places but all went in vain. Everyone said that you must have died in those murderer hands but my gut feelings was telling that you are alive. See you are here infront of me. If your Bade Papa sees you then he will be happy by seeing you" Shekhar said with moist eyes even Sanskar's eyes also filled with tears but he couldn't interrupted him and let him to continue.

"After that I went to New York but regret was always with me for not staying with your father here in Kolkata and also not able to find you. Now seeing you alive I am feeling that my half of burden became less" Shekhar said with small smile and wiped his corner of eyes.
Sanskar was shocked knowing the whole truth.

"You knew that I am Sanskar before marrying Swara?" Sanskar asked which he couldn't help but asking.

"Yes, then how could I give my daughter hands to someone who I barely knows?" Shekhar said with small chuckle and continued his talk.

" I trusted you with my daughter Sanskar that's why I never hesitate to marry my daughter to you because I trust Ram's upbringing" Shekhar said with small smile.

"He always wanted you to marry Swara. We used to visit your house when you were small child. I thought I got opportunity to fulfill his wish so asked you to marry my daughter" Shekhar said revealing the hidden truth about their parents till now silent tears were flowing from Sanskar's eyes by knowing everything about his parents.

"I didn't have any idea that I have family and my siblings. I grew up as orphan. If Neil wouldn't have been with me then I don't know where I would have been and what I would have become" Sanskar said with heavy voice after gulping his saliva. Sanskar wiped his tears.

"Papa, please don't tell anyone that I am Sanskar" Sanskar said in requesting tone after composing himself.

"I wanted you to tell yourself that's why I didn't ask you anything but now I wanted to know, why you have kept your identity hide still?" Shekhar asked him with serious tone.

" Because of my parents murderer"Sanskar said making Shekhar confuse.

"Do you know who killed your parents?" Shekhar asked him instantly bring shocked.

"No, but before dying Dad told us to leave the city and asked no one should find about me otherwise they would kill me but he didn't tell who killed them. To save me Ramu Kaka also left city with me and we reached Bangalore where I met Singhania family and they provided shelter and food for us. Today I am here because of them. I came back Kolkata to find out about my parents murderer" Sanskar said and looked at Shekhar who was listening keenly and Sanskar continued.

"One day I saw Swara in Chaturvedi's anniversary function and liked her. Later I came to know about you because my father's last words were your name only. Then I wanted to know about my father and also for Swara I joined her company as as assistant then I came to know that she was going to marry Samarth" Sanskar looked at Shekhar with nervous smile. Shekhar got confused by seeing his change of face.

"I thought that I don't have fortunate to marry her but after knowing about Samarth and his father's evil plan I couldn't able to hold myself back sitting without doing anything" Sanskar said and looked at Shekhar.

"Avinash and Samarth?" Shekhar asked him unaware of his friend evil plan.

"Yes, they were planning to robb your whole property including company after marriage so I...." Sanskar looked at Shekhar with nervousness.

"You...?" Shekhar asked him impatiently being shocked by knowing about his friend.

"I kidnapped Samarth on marriage day. I shouldn't have any belief that you would believe my words or not if I told truth about father and son so I had to do that"Sanskar finished telling whole story and looked at Shekhar who was staring at him with serious face. Sanskar felt afraid by seeing his serious face.

"Papa I am sorry, I know what I did was wrong but I didn't have any choice on that time other than stopping marriage" Sanskar said apologitically. He was feeling guilty for marrying Swara like this.

"Don't apology Sanskar, I am happy that you married Swara otherwise I don't know what would have happened my daughter. In fact I am very happy for finding you again" Shekhar said holding his hand in his hands making Sanskar face lit

"Even me also" Shomi entered inside with tray and both turned towards her by listening her. She put tray on table and came near Sanskar. She heard their conversation while standing behind the door.

"I am happy that my daughter got a such protective and loving husband" Shomi said while caressing his one cheek.

"No Maa, I am very lucky that I got her. Because of her I got my lost family" Sanskar said with smile while holding her hand which was on his face.
Shomi also smiled by listening him. Sanskar turned towards Shekhar.

"Did you give Haveli papers to me because you knew before hand only that I wanted to buy that Haveli?" Sanskar asked him as this doubt still hunting him.

"No, I didn't know about you but I wanted to buy for my friend memorial, after knowing that you are real heir of that Haveli so I returned it to you" Shekhar cleared it making Sanskar overwhelmed by his love for his friend.

"I am very grateful to you for what you did" Sanskar said with gratitude.

"No, I did nothing but one thing I  wasn't able to get it. Your grandfather left billions of worth legacy on your name but I don't know what happened to that after your parents death. As far I know your mother don't have any siblings but recently I came to know that she has cousins I mean your grandfather's younger brother" Shekhar told him what he discovered recently.

"Who is that?" Sanskar asked him with curious eyes as well as suspiciously.

"Your mother cousin Anuj Shekhawat  and his son Chirant Shekhawat" Shekhar told him.

"That industrialist Anuj Shekhawat?" Sanskar asked him with scrunched eyebrow to confirm.

"Yes, he is" Shekhar said. Sanskar lost himself in his thoughts.

"Sanskar" Shekhar called him and Sanskar looked at him and was going to ask something then only his mobile started to ring. He took out his mobile and saw the caller ID to find out as it was from Swara. He looked at both face who were looking at him with knowing sign. They blinked their eyes to receive. Sanskar took short breathe before taking call.

"Hello" Sanskar said after swiping green button.

"Hello Harsha, where are you? Have you finished meeting?" Swara asked him impatiently. It's been three hours since Sanskar left office and no message and no call from him so it made her anxious.

"Ha Swara I am on the way. I will reach office in 40 minutes. Are you ok right?" Sanskar asked with concern for listening her worried tone.

"I am fine Harsha, I just got worried for not getting any call or message from you so called you to know about your whereabouts" Swara said with being relief after hearing his voice.

"I will be there soon" Sanskar said and cut the call.

"Maa, Papa I will take leave now otherwise Swara would be worried" Sanskar said after stuffing his mobile inside his pocket.

"Papa one thing, don't tell Bade Papa about me for time being. I will tell myself" Sanskar requested them.

"Sure Sanskar beta, it's your right only. We just want your happiness" Shomi said with warm smile. Sanskar gave small smile and bid bye to them.

"Shekhar, you have hidden this thing from me right?" Shomi asked him while giving fake glare.

"I didn't do it purposely but I was afraid that by mistakenly if you revealed infront of Swara then you know what would have happened ? That's why I kept it secret but now I am praying for Sanskar to give strength and courage to find his parents culprit and most importantly go pacify your daughter after revealing his identity" Shekhar said with sign.

"She won't forgive easily if anyone break her trust but now I am afraid of that only" Shomi said bring worried for them.

"Don't worry, I know Sanskar will handle everything carefully" Shekhar said with confident in his tone about Sanskar and even Shomi also agreed to him.

Sanskar was sitting in car and thinking about what Shekhar told him about his family whom he discovered today. He couldn't believe his ear that he has big family that too by near to him. His heart was swelling with over joy by knowing that he was not orphan and he has family but at the same time he was afraid to approach them if they couldn't accepted him then? His mind was bursting out but his first priority was to keep Swara safe and then other things. One thing was started to roam in his mind as by knowing new relation that was Anuj Shekhawat. How was their relation with his mother and father? Most importantly with his grandfather?

Sanskar called Victor who was near SG office. Victor received it in second ring only.

"Victor I need every information about Anuj Shekhawat and his son" Sanskar ordered him in his professional tone and cut the call.

He messaged Neil to meet him after office and sat while looking outside of window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Next update 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas' but please don't ask when I am going to update because I haven't completed yet😀 but soon.

If you like this story, you can show your love through votes and comments.

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
81.8K 5.3K 42
SWASAN❤️ She is a simple girl born in middle class family whose father was working in tea estate in Darjeling. Her family is world for her but she lo...
30.2K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
27.3K 1.6K 8
SWASAN ❤️ One is strict and tough college professor and another one is care free, bubly, bold, crazy student ....who meets each other in college ..s...