MAKE ME YOURS

By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

A story in which 24 years Park Jimin an Alpha want to make Jeon Jungkook the most popular Omega his mate. Bu... More

Alpha like omega
Maybe Fate
Getting to know
Sick
FIRST DATE PT.1
Jimlous
Hurt
Still..i miss you
My love
Acceptance
changes
Misunderstandings
Need some time
Trust
Surprise
MARRAIGE๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ
Night love~
heaven~
End

FIRST DATE PT.2 and first kiss

1.7K 98 1
By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

JIMIN POV:

      It was now like 6.45 p.m, I aldready told Jungkook to come to my apartment at 7 p.m and I am standing still slightly nervous and checking my outfit again in mirror today I styled myself simple yet in a handsome ,manly way

I hope he likes me and our date ..I was thinking to myself when the  bell rang .I quickly made myself presentable and opened my door and saw my angel, he is looking handsome as always and cute which never leaves him

" Hey hi!" He said

" Hey baby you look so good today " I said eyeing him.

  " You look handsome as well" he said shyly which he never was, I quickly changed topic.

    " Ready for date baby ? I hope you will like it ." And we both made our way to my car if it is only me I can walk but I will never let my baby do , so I quickly opened the car door and told him to get in. he shyly nodded and got in and I also settled myself in driver seat and turned towards my baby and leaned towards him and put the seat belt he immediately looked outside the window and we made our way to spot.

  " We came near the place baby but I need you to put this blindfold , now can you turn please" he was about to say something " for me baby.. please it will be a surprise " I said sweetly and he obeyed and I blindfolded him and took him out of car and walked to the place .

   " I will open it now " I said and removed the blindfold and he opened his eyes after few seconds only to go wide ..ah I hope he likes it..

"Um..do you like it baby?! I thought a lot and made this but it's okay if you want to go somewhere else just tell me we can go to any restaurant" I said suddenly feeling too nervous , and he turned towards me with wide eyes . Does he like it or don't ? I was confused and when I smelled the sweet scent of him i slightly knew he liked or I hope so 

   " Yo-you did this all by yourself for me ?! Just for me?!" He asked voice low making eye contact .

   " Yes baby I made it all just for you, but it's ok if you don't like it too" I said slightly sad still unsure of his feelings

    " Hey hey wait .it's not like I don't like it ,infact I love it. You know you are such a sweetheart" he said sweetly .

     " Huh is it?! Then sweetheart gets a kiss doesn't he?!"I asked just near his ears, ready to get rejected or any tease back but he just turned towards me and pecked my cheeks I blushed a little..

   " No more standing here then come here my prince " I said dramatically while giggling and held my hand out to him he laughed and joined our hands . I smiled and took him to the table and moved the chair a little back and motioned him to sit .

    " You know you don't have to be this dramatic" he said giggling and sat I moved my hand to the side of my chest and held it like i was in pain

" I was trying to be a romantic one for my prince and this is what I get?!" I said acting more dramatic , it's fun teasing and joking around with him

" Oh my ! Come here let me heal the pain " he said and i neared him to get hit or anything since it's usual for us teasing eachother but he just pecked the chest side where I held my hand acting hurt.God what happened to him ? I know he is a softy but he is showing and being all soft in front of me.

   " There ! it's all gone isn't it alpha ?" he said teasingly .

    " This isn't fair you are being more romantic than me today " I said slightly pouting but still so happy that he also shows the love

   " Oh oh but Jimin-shi , I think you should get used to that " he said and I sat in opposite seat smiling

   " Do you wanna eat something? I ordered from one of the best hotel which my friend Kim Seokjin has . I will introduce you to them soon maybe " I asked and he nodded.

    " Yup! I feel hungry " he whined cutely, god I will do anything for this cutie . I quickly served eachother the meal as he started devouring it and i devoured the look he had while eating , how he cutely frowns when he taste something good ..

   " Do you like it kookie?" I asked as he looked at me before giving me his biggest smile

" Oh god where is this restaurant ? It feels so long since I had a food which tastes this good " he said while still munching the food

    " I will get you there whenever you want to babe and you never tasted my cooking , right? Just wait and when I make it to you tell who is a better cook " I said and he just busied himself in devouring that food with his little satisfied hums and shy glances .

     After we ate we talked and teased each other and got to know more about eachother and then I took his hand in table and interwined our hands . He looked at me with a lil tint of redness in his cheeks . I stood up from the chair and kneeled down in front of him.

    " Jungkook , baby . You know you are so perfect and so beautiful not by physical appearance alone you are more beautiful in inside till I get to know you I know one thing for sure whatever happens I will never hurt you and shower you with all the love and care .you know I secretly like how I can atleast make you a little soft for me . It feels soo good to be with you. To see you everyday and the blushes in your face then and there by me . I am sure I love you and I promise you I will always love you and only you ~baby I don't only like you for the one thing everyone sees as you are popular the thing I love is your strength , your cuteness ,your smile ,your being brat ,your sassyness, your teasing, your caring scoldings I want it all for me would you give me a chance by being my boyfriend?!" I asked now helding a ring he looks so shocked

    "Ye-yes" he said shyly and I held his hand and put the ring in his ring finger.

    " Don't worry baby it's just a promise ring it will soon be replaced by couple rings in both of our hands." I said and he just looked at me a smile in his face and eyes staring at me so softly with something I just want to dwell in.

    " Jimin .." he said and we just stared into eachother I leaned close and felt him doing the same still holding eye contact I then moved my eyes to his lips how would it feel to have his thin ones against my plump ones?!..I thought and leaned more to him we were now inches apart his breath touching my lips.

   "C-can I kiss u ?!" I asked nervously he only leaned much closer I took it as a hint and closed our distance by connecting our lips together .God this feeling is awesome his lips are soo sweet and taste like strawberry I can't get enough of it and tilted my head one of my hand in his waist and my other caressing his cheeks. I deepened the kiss now biting his lips for entrance and he gave in and I tasted his every part of mouth and him doing the same we ran out of breath and pulled out .

   " Y-You for a first kiss you are such a great kisser ,is it truth that this ur first kiss" he asks panting  " baby I will never lie to you I don't know myself it's just that I can't get enough of your lips ~it tastes like strawberry " I said licking my lips savoring the taste of his lips and smilling at the thing he liked it and it's our first kiss.

   " Oh it's getting late now baby it's aldready near 9.30 we should go come I will drop you " I said and we started walking I hold his hands and took it to my lips and pecked it. He blushed and shyly smiled .

  We made our way to car and it was a comfortable silence like enjoying eachother presence.

    " Where is your house baby " I asked and he gave his address I took one of my free hands and held his hand and interwined it.

   " It's really cute..you know your small hand and my big hand fitting perfectly " he said sweetly..

" Not only that baby many things are like that between you and me I will tell you all one day my lovely omega"

  " You know I always felt something when you called me nicknames but now I knew that it's cus I like you . I love it even more " he said again sweetly

  " You know then I have a lot of nicknames for you like cupcake ,honey ,baby ,kookie, my cute muscle bunny, my pup , my omega  and a lot you know what I will call you whatever nickname I feel from now " I said excitedly him opening up to me feels good

    " Calm down there .you know you are like a little puppy " he said

    " I can be more than a little puppy and be a alpha you know a big alpha~~" I said seductively.
Voice deep. He gulped and turned to face the mirror I think to hide the blush .hehe

    " You know you are being all cute and baby like sometimes and flirty and also like a big alpha sometimes ~~" he says in some voice I don't know.

     " I am like a Filter  baby you know I have it all in me~~" I said " and now pick a filter baby which contains only me ~~" I said teasingly and he blushed .

     " Mm..my alpha is quite good till now I think ~~but I am also not some ordinary omega I am an alpha like omega and I have things you wouldn't even expect alpha~~" he says same seductively and teasingly . I blushed a little and smiled to myself  at the mention of " my alpha" and we drove in a good silence with music.when we reached I got out of car and opened it for him .

    " Thank you for the date jagi~~ it's really soo sweet of you to make it all by yourself my alpha needs to be get something in return too right~~ "  he said and leaned in close and pecked me  .I pouted and also smirked .

    " But alpha needs more so alpha gets isn't he~~" I said cheekily and started kissing him passionately  and he immediately kissed back not with anything but pouring all our love ..I felt his hand on my chest tapping and I removed our lips and gave a last quick peck.

    " Now it's all done~~ alpha was gifted more for what he had done " I said cheekily and he just blushed .

    I hugged him by his waist and snuggle into his neck inhaling his scent and kissed his scent gland and peppered few more kisses there and after he is smelling like rain I removed myself from him but not releasing hug.

      " You really like to scent me aren't you?!" He asked teasingly .

      " Oh don't complain I can never get enough of your scent and it feels nice to see others seeing you covered in my scent baby~~" I said cheekily .

      " Jimin.. I think I like you a lot too " he said shyly I know he doesn't told I love you but it's ok. Him telling this alone itself is enough for me till now.

       " I love you more baby and always will" I said and pecked his lips and forehead one time before we both bid our goodbyes and gone . Today was such a great day to me I wish he also liked it ...I love him...so much.i smiled to myself and gone to sleep

That day both of them gone to sleep with such a satisfied smile with heart and happiness inside them and lots if dreams ...

~ and there I told I would release another one today to right I did. And I hope you tell your thoughts through comments and vote to show your support so I can do more works .Thank you. Luv u buddies💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
62.5K 4.3K 38
Park Jimin loves his brothers and their mates, he just wishes fate would smile on him as well. One night at bigo, confused as to why his dragon was...
181K 10.7K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? โ›”๏ธ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
328K 27.6K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU ๐Ÿ“ฃNOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...