I Don't Know What To Say-

By weridartist4888

this for fun I hope you enjoy Edit: This some how turned into a vent More

chapter 1

hello hello tw: abuse

20 0 0
By weridartist4888

So my father never really was around when I was a kid he left when I was around 3-2 years old he was fighting with my mother anyway my mother wasn't the best mother anyway she's really really mean and loud I would stay up for days just listening to her talking about shit that happened its not that I don't care just it gets tiring I remember I was I kid my back was so numb after she hit I with a belt i made so many mistakes as kid and got hit for it she's not any better than my grandmother my mom doesn't stay one day when she shuts up... anyway how was your guys day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 101 20
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
157K 15.2K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...