๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™. ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By mssaiki

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.". โžช โ € โ € โ €โ €โ € โ € โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€... More

โœ”๏ธŽ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
โฅ I
โฅ II
โฅ III
โฅ IV
โฅ V
โฅ VI
โฅVII
โฅVIII
โฅIX
โฅX
โฅXI
a/n <3 (pls read)
โฅXII
โฅXIII
โฅ XIV
โฅ XV
โฅ XVI
โฅ XVII
โฅXVIII
โฅ XIX
โฅ XXI
โฅ XXII
โฅ Epilogue
โฅ sequel ?!?
โฅ and it's out!

โฅ XX

6K 209 230
By mssaiki

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

My eyes slowly opened as my head started throbbing. I moved my hands up only for them to be pulled back. I winced in pain as my wrists had begun hurting.

I looked down at the ground, taking a deep swallow as my throat burned. I took a look around, noticing an unfamiliar surrounding.

My eyes widen as I finally realized where I am...This is Rin's torture room.

I began trying to release myself through the chains but nothing was working. Small sobs escaped my mouth as I continued pulling on the chains.

I gently hit my head against the wall, taking a deep breath as I tried to stop my crying, but nothing was working. Why was I even here?

"I see you're awake.". That same tone spoke to be from the corner of the room. He slowly stepped forward, revealing himself.

"R-Rin?". I squinted my eyes as my head hanged up.

"Close, but no. This is even better, Y/N.". He spoke in an alluring tone, very hard to miss. You could tell his intentions just by the way he spoke...

He was finally noticeable as he stepped out of the darkness, revealing himself. It was the guy from earlier.

"I'm Elias...". He kneeled in front of me, as he caressed my cheek. I moved my head back, as he moved his head back. "I won't hurt you...yet.".

"Yet?". I gasped a bit as he covered my mouth with his hand.

"You might want to keep your mouth shut, or that pretty face of yours won't be so pretty.". He slowly moved his hand down to his lower thigh, my eyes following his hand.

A gun was on his left thigh...

I looked back up at him, as our eyes met. "Oh, how I've been yearning to look into those pretty eyes.". As I slowly moved my head back, he moved his hand behind my head, grabbing a fist full of my hair. He pushed my face towards him as he smirked at me.

"Don't push me Y/N, I have the power here.". He let go, pushing my head back against the wall. He stood up, laughing to himself.

"W-What do you want with me?". I slowly blinked as every ounce of energy poured out of me.

"Isn't it obvious? I want him dead, you're just the constellation prize.". He sat down in the chair, that was in the middle of the room.

"He's not some dumb gang leader. He has morals and common sense—". He quickly interrupted me, shaking his head.

"Is that why he refused to listen to you at the banquet? Is that why he lied to you, most of the time you were here?". He stared down at me with that devilish smile.

His icy blue eyes pierced through me, sending shivers down my spine, "He's not—".

"You are being delusional. He doesn't care about you.". He sighed as he interrupted, once again. "I'm in his basement and he still hasn't come to rescue you...".

"He'll—". As I began talking, a pain hastily rushed through my throat. I coughed...blood. I coughed up blood.

"Ahh, I see the pill is starting to take an effect on your body...". He bent down, grabbing a large object. He walked towards me, still laughing.

Blood had dropped down on my chin as I leaned my head down. He kneeled in front of me, as he placed the bucket below my mouth. He began caressing my head, "It'll be okay, this is only the beginning.".

...

Time skip: 2 days

...

My body felt numb, as the bags under my eyes grew darker and bigger by the day. I haven't eaten in a while...

how long has it been...?

"Say Y/N, let's play a little game.". Elias yawned as he stretched his hands. "If you win, I'll let you out of these chains...". He held the key up with his fingers. "What do you say?".

I nodded my head as I watched him slowly approach me.

He kneeled, putting his hand behind my back. He pushed my back forward as he unlocked the chains from my wrist, the chains made a loud noise as they fell onto the ground. My wrists were bruised, and my body was practically numb all over.

"I—". My throat started burning as I coughed, again.

He began patting my back as he smiled down at me. "Seeing you like this just excites me.". He laughed as he stood up. "Wonder what it would be like if Suna saw you.".

I slowly stood up as I stumbled onto the wall, I held onto my stomach as I groaned quietly in pain.

"I can't have you being useless, my dear. I need you to walk around.". He stared at me, as I looked up.

"W-Water—.". I coughed a bit more as I covered my mouth.

"You want water? What's the magic word...". He smirked to himself as he raised his head.

I stumbled towards him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Please...". I whispered in a slow tone.

"Anything for you.". He turned around as my head fell. He headed towards the table, where there was some food and water.

As he was turned around, I grabbed the chair from the middle of the room. I lifted it, swinging it against his back as he faced away from me.

The chair had broken into many pieces, also leaving a loud noise behind as well. I dropped the extra pieces, as I watched him fall onto the table.

I grabbed the back of his head, slamming it against the table. I let go, moving back as I stumbled over to the door.

I wrapped my hand around the doorknob, as I shook it multiple times. "Please—". I banged on the door with my fist, "Please, open.". I whispered to myself.

All of a sudden, Elias had elbowed my back as the front of my body slammed against the door. He quickly grabbed my arm as he turned me around. He pushed me back onto the door as he placed his forearm against my neck.

"Bitch—". He pressed harder as I tried to fight back. I moved my hands up to his forearm, pressing my nails into his arm. He moved his arm back, as I gasped for air again.

"Help—". I tried yelling but he quickly covered my mouth with his forearm again.

I bit his arm, biting down hard causing him to pull back. He held his arm in his hand. He turned around for a split second, and I took it to my advantage.

I jumped onto his back, elbowing his shoulder, his head, anywhere I could reach. I moved my arm down, moving down into a choke-hold.

He gripped my arm, trying to pry it open but I kept my arm, steady and still. He slowly moved back, as he slammed my back into the wall, again, and again.

My arm fell loose as I fell off of his back, falling onto the ground. He kicked my stomach one time, as he looked down at me with a satisfied look.

"When will you learn, that you will never win.". He laughed again as everything slowly went quiet and dark...

hello !!
this book is sadly coming to an end very soon, I still have a few chapters to release on this story, but...I am releasing 2 stories very soon.

mssaiki present:

𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 !!

❥𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙔/𝙉 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

-𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖

❥𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙔/𝙉 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙.

-𝙆𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙠𝙞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.6K 28
"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
236K 3.9K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...
1.5K 50 23
แก•แ ตแ Šแกƒเกšเ ขเ ˜เปˆ โธเปˆเ กเ ฃแ Š฿ฏแ †เ ฃเ ˜แกเ ฃเ ˜แ Šแ Šเ ขเ ˜๐ก~โ™ก แก•แ ตแ Šแกƒเกšเ ขเ ˜เปˆ โธเปˆเ กเ ฃแ Š฿ฏแ †เ ฃเ ˜แกเ ฃเ ˜แ Šแ Šเ ขเ ˜๐ก~โ™ก "๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ? ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™ฌ...
43.2K 430 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: โ˜ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—’๐—Ž๐—Ž, ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ...