DECAY เผ˜ fushiguro megumi (jj...

By calffeinated

๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„... More

โžข1
โžข2
โžข3
โžข4
โžข6
โžข7
โžข8
โžข9
โžข10
โžข11
โžข12
โžข13
โžข BONUS CHAPTER

โžข5

4.3K 172 64
By calffeinated

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED." YOU SAID AND huffed, sitting down on the couch. gojo and yuji sat on the floor opposite to you as they ate popcorns.

you didn't know where the popcorns came from but it suddenly appeared while you were ranting to them about what happened between you and megumi.

"i didn't know fushiguro could hate people to that extent." yuji says. "me neither." gojo agrees.

you rolled your eyes. "whatever. so how are you going to train us?" you ask.

gojo jumps from the floor and goes outside. he comes back seconds later carrying a number of dvds.

"to regulate the curse energy inside you, you will watch movies of all kinds!" gojo exclaims and hands yuji a teddy bear.

"the hell is that?" you asked as you stood beside yuji, who was also observing the bear.

"if it doesn't feel a constant flow of curse energy..." gojo trails off, waiting for something to happen.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

you yell as you massage your jaw. the bear woke up and punched you and yuji on the face.

"it will wake up and do that!" gojo chimes and started to explain the difference between curse energy and curse technique.

sadly, you and yuji only have curse energy, plus the both of you don't know how to regulate it.

gojo hums in thought. he already gave a name on yuji's punches and was thinking on what to do with your quirk that can be merged with your curse energy.

"let's start with what you can do with your quirk." gojo says and gives you the crushed can of juice.

you took it and removed the glove off your fingers and touched the can with all your five fingers.

the crushed can disintegrated completely. you went to the dresser and touched it, on top of the dresser was the twisted can.

instead of the dresser that'll decay, the twisted can disintegrated.

"i don't get it." yuji says with a solemn face.

you sighed. "i can control what, where, and how much i can decay with my touch, i just don't know how to stop my quirk. so, after decaying the can on top of the dresser, i had to remove my hand so i wouldn't accidentally decay the dresser – and the whole basement. so, basically i decayed the can because it was connected to the dresser."

"i see. how about you try reversing the decayed object with your curse energy?" gojo suggests. you deadpan.

"i don't even know how to regulate my curse energy, dumbass." you said and gojo frowned upon being called a dumbass.

"anyway! enough of that! go watch movies while i go out and take care of some business!" gojo claps his hands and pushes you and yuji to the couch.

"i recommend this one!" gojo raises a dvd as you and yuji sit comfortably on the couch with the bear in the middle.

"the heroine is very annoying but she dies flashily in the end." gojo said and inserted the disc to the disc player.

"what the hell?"

"that was some major spoiler!"

after a few hours, you and yuji were able to put the number of punches to a minimum. it was difficult for the first few minutes and yuji was the one getting frequently hit.

you even almost decayed the bear out of frustration, good thing yuji was able to stop you.

out of nowhere, gojo suddenly appeared and dragged you and yuji out of the basement.

gojo thought how the two of you caught up fast with regulating your cursed energy, especially yuji who didn't have powers to begin with.

"oy?! we were at the peak of the movie!" you complained but you immediately shut up when you and yuji elevated from the ground.

you were flying. well, not really flying, but close to it. gojo was carrying you and yuji by the collar of your uniforms.

"where are we?" you ask while yuji keeps squirming until he points at a curse.

"THAT'S MOUNT FUJI ON HIS HEAD!"

gojo dropped you and yuji on the water. but the two of you didn't sink.

"look, yuji! we aren't sinking!" you exclaim as you point at the water.

"how foolish of you to bring hindrances in a fight!" the curse said.

gojo starts to wave his hands in a disagreeing manner. "oh no no, it's okay.

because you're weak."

"now you've done it. mount fuji's having smoke all over." you said as you saw the curse getting agitated.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, YOU RASCAL! I'M GONNA EAT THAT SMUG FACE OF YOURS!"

you and yuji both thought the same thing as the curse started yelling.

he's... weak? the both of you shudder in fear.

gojo pats yours and yuji's head. "it's okay, just don't leave my side."

the curse started to form something with his hands and called on a domain expansion.

you and yuji look around frantically. "WHAT IS THIS?!" yuji screams.

"it's a domain expansion created by the user's curse energy. it takes a lot of curse energy though but it has its advantages. it's like a buff in a video game when you lay out a domain expansion. the one you experienced in the reform school was incomplete, if it was, all of you could've died." gojo explained.

you and yuji clasp each other's hands in a dramatic manner. "thank goodness we're alive!"

"now, to counter this kind of domain, the best option would be to lay out your domain as well." gojo lowered his blindfold and raised his other hand to form his domain.

"ryuiki tenkai: muryokusho"

you didn't know what happened, but also knew what was going on. if that made sense.

when gojo released his domain, only the curse's head was on the ground.

"now, who ordered you to dare harm me?" gojo says as he steps on the curse's head.

"damn... that was some op shit i witnessed." you said, completely baffled by how powerful gojo is.

"hehe! i know right—" gojo didn't finish what he's about to say as he steps back. a small tree-like plant shoves its way to the ground and suddenly emitted flowers of all kinds.

now the three of you were momentarily distracted.

the three of you snapped out of the trance as yuji was being pulled at the ankle by a trunk, at the same time, the curse's head was taken by another curse.

"i'll be fine sensei!" yuji yells but later retracts his words as he sees the trunk open its wide mouth.

"i take it back!" yuji screams. you sighed as you decayed the trunk by touching the ground.

gojo wasn't able to chase after the curse as he was briefly distracted by yuji's call for help.

"mi-chan! yuji-kun! i'll have you train and fight me for a month to get strong and to beat mount fuji!" gojo declares as he puts each of his arms around you and yuji.

"well, that's a goal for another time since there's still the exchange event." gojo added and you nodded. but yuji was confused.

"uh, sensei!"

"yES! yuji-kun?"

"what's the exchange event?"

"huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 24.7K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
39.8K 1.8K 28
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
111K 2.9K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
8.6K 165 27
( mha/bnha x child reader/oc )